jeu de rôle aléatoire The Dark Chapters: Part 2. (PRIVATE)

IAMYOURENEMY posted on Sep 19, 2015 at 08:26AM
Plot

19 years have passed since the original events of the first chapter. The city has been rebuilt, the world has been united and most people have healed, save for some few who cling to their horrible and scarred pasts. There are some though, willing to disrupt this society's peace and order for selfish goals...Will you fight with the revolutionaries for a society ruled with the iron fist of their queen, or will you fight to uphold the order and peace that has been preserved for nearly 20 years?

The way of the government, education system and military.

The Government
After the 2019 incident with Hotaka Nagachika, the governments of Cantenseel were finally able to reach a compromise with each other. The Kanshinin councilors would act as a congress for Rex, who would be some sort of figure head, like the president. While he had power, he would have to present it to the councilors, who would either approve or disapprove of the proposal. Rex would have veto power, but it would only work for so much. The councilors and The president all choose a successor when they choose to retire.

The Education System
In Cantenseel, after the borders fell, they decided to merge the new generation with each other to make sure that pride from being from a certain area would not exist, the easiest way of course, was school. In the middle of Cantenseel where all four borders used to connect, a super school was created. It was three campuses. The elementary campus for K-5th Grade. The middle campus for 6-8th and the High/College campus for 9th-12+. This means that within the school, there are people who are in their mid twenties along with fifteen yearolds in the same campus.

The Military
In the 19 years that had passed, the military had became rather lax because of the peace. Most people who joined only abused it so they could one, have an easy job or two, so they could use it for their resume. Only few actually join it because they want to make a difference.

Backstory
24 years ago, an assassin named Tiras Elbinorune was sent on a mission to murder a woman named Felicia Stadner, who was the heiress to a very rich family. Tiras, mesmerized by the woman, was unable to pull the trigger. After an instant spark between the two, he joined the military for her to win a war that was over the horizon. After a series of trials and after impregnating Felicia, Tiras went beserk and nearly destroyed the world. 5 years later, he came back after his current wife had been murdered. After a brutal beating by the angry people of Cantenseel, a man named Hotaka Nagachika who had orchestrated most of the events in the story came and launched his attack. Soon, he overwhelmed the city with ghouls, which were man eating creatures that were seemingly invincible. While the prince of Hell, Belial, a powerful vampire named Joseph, a beast tamer named Renald, a Draki named Kierra and the son of Hotaka himself, Hei, fought against the other ghouls while Rex and Tiras fought against Hotaka, who had turned into a horrific monster the size of a skyscraper. After a long and hard battle, Hotaka was defeated. But at a cost. Tiras had been mortally wounded and died in front of his love, Felicia.

{Character Sheet}
[Name]

[Nickname/Title]

[Faction](Revolutionary, Military, student etc.

[Age]

[Gender]

[Race]

[Power] (this is whether you use Magical Abilities or Scientific powers, whether it be via machines or simply some sort of scientific method, you can choose whether to explain how it works or not)

[Biography]

[Relationship](this would be your Spouse, Siblings and Friends, completely optional)

[Extra]
-----------
Characters

IAMYOURENEMY:
Louisa Stadner. Age 24 (Page 1)
Virgil Elbinorune. Age 24 (Page 1)
Hei Nagachika. Age 43 (Page 1)
Raiden Lancaster. Age 27 (Page 1)
Mina Zhang. Age 41 (Page 1)
Ivanka Silvius. Age 40 (Page 1)
Irisviel Romanov. Age 38 (Page 1)
Eva Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Seth Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Joseph Bordeaux. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akira Cruz. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akiro Liang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Chidori Liang. Age 37 (Page 1)
Zhu Liang. Age 42 (Page 1)
Daniel Tren. Age 17 (Page 1)
Mei Zhang. Age 16 (Page 1)
Leia Feng. Age 24. (Page 1)
Gilford Silvius. Age 16. (Page 1)
Valeryia Silvius. Age 24. (Page 1)
Remi Elbinorune. Age 23 (Page 1)
Shiomi Devonshire. Age 23 (Page 1)
Belial Devonshire. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Alexander Bordeaux. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Vasilia Romanov. Age 61. (Page 1)
Takao Sesshoumaru. Age 32. (Page 6)
Yurichi Mizushima. Age 19. (Page 9)
Lucifer Devonshire. Unknown (Page 10)
Yamato Kirugi. Age over 100.
Adelger Kiesenger von Elbinorune the II. Age 17 (Page 22)
Karlen Von Jager. Age 116 (Page 29)
Karla Von Jager. Age 27 (Page 29)
Raul Espinoza. Age 25(Page 32)
Ramses the III. Age 30(Page 32)
Thutmose III. Unknown. (Page 34)
Jannik Haas. (Page 34)
Catriona Haas. (Page 36)
Praxilla Metz. 32. (Page 44)
Adalica Von Elbinorune(Page 36)
Aiymil Elbinonrune (Page 46)
Cynfael Bordeaux. (Page 42)
Ollie Silvius. (Page 44)
Akllah Folami. (Page 46)
Raymil Emeria. (Page 49)
Lanying Zhang. (Page 49)
Revala Emeria. (Page 49)
Raymil Emeria) (Page 49)
Reina Emeria. (Page 50)
Yang Min. (Page 51)
Miles Prise. (Page 52)
Chronov. (Page 54)
Cassius Prise(Page 55)
Saigon Derivil(Page 56)

Mirra1007
Felicia Tenshin. Age 48 (Page 1)
Sora Cruz. Age 41 (Page 1)
Yumi. Age 23 (Page 1)
Kierra Nagachika. Age 42 (Page 1)
Rex Ellington. Age 48 (Page 1) (President of Cantenseel)
Renald Silvius. Age 51 (Page 1)
Eadlyn Bordeaux. Age 24 (Page 1)
Souji Zhang. Age N/A (Page 1)
Ichirou Nagachika. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fayline Bordeaux. Age 46 (Page 1)
Cecilia Devonshire. Age N/A (Page 1)
Kane Tenshin. Age 50 (Page 1)
Ella Stadner. Age 31 (Page 1)
Dequan Zhang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fillian. Age N/A (Page 1)
Annelise Florence. Age 22 (Page 1)
Lizana Janssen. Age 18 (Page 1)
Moira Prise. Age 17 (Page 1)
Gideon Narine. Age 20 (Page 1)
Riza Hannaka. Age 19 (Page 6)
Tomoe Mikage . Age unknown (Page 10)
Daliyah. Age N/A (Page 11)
Jeptha Veers. Age 22(Page 22)
Elvyne Silvius. Age 19 (Page 29)
Hideaki Ranshin. Age 43 (Page 32)
Tsuyoshi Hajime. Age 27 (Page 32)
Basile Allard. Age 25 (Page 32)
Mamoru Hidari. Age 25 (Page 32)
Calix Shreave. Age 47 (Page 32)
Willem the V of Nassau. Age 34. (Page 32)
Nori Rin. Age 15 (Page 32)
Kiyoshi Rin. Age 28 (Page 32)
Callum Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Connall Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Baldrik Haas. (Page 34)
Sauri Devonshire. (Page 44)
Lerida Devonshire. (Page 44)
Kuro Kaze Devonshire. (Page 44)
Tarquin Silvius. (Page 44)
Terryal. (Page 49).
last edited on Jun 04, 2018 at 07:08AM

jeu de rôle aléatoire 5723 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3701-3750 of 5723

il y a plus d’un an Mirra1007 said…
Tsukiyomi heard and saw them as well as they spoke to Tiras, Nymphia's powers allowing him to. He took a step back and simply watched the siblings talk to eachother. Afterwards he had no words he could say to the now crying man on his knees. He walked forward, kneeling down on one knee infront of Tiras, putting a hand on the man's head as he slightly rubbed it, knowing the man needed to be comforted in some way as he cried out the pains and loss from his childhood.
il y a plus d’un an IAMYOURENEMY said…
Tiras simply cried out, letting it all out like a child for quite a while. After letting it out for probably half an hour he got out and wiped his eyes on Tsukiyomi's robe, getting himself up and looking at Tsukiyomi with a new but tired determination that seemed to be begging for their struggle to be over. "I just want to say before we continue that I'm sorry and that I promise to be honest from here on out...alright? I promise on those I care about that I won't do this alone anymore....that I'll be more open." He mumbled out quietly, seeming to be standing with less weight on his heart. "After you know...I and Vasilia get it going. After that I'll be more honesty to everyone."
Tsukiyomi stayed, waiting patiently for Tiras to pick himself up again. When the man decided to wipe his tears away on his robe her could not help but grimace and chuckle a bit, glad he did not wipe his nose on it though. He stood up as well, seeing in Tiras's eyes a new part of him that came forward now. A part that has accepted what he has done and was now moving forward. Making the right steps and making himself grow more as a man. That made him smile slightly. He puts a hand on his shoulder. "I would really appreciate that... We are a team now. Don't forget that. It is not just you who has to do this and carry this burden. It's us.... And just make wise decisions, alright? Still they are yours though." He says, ofcourse meaning Vasilia on the last part. "Unless it involves resetting another planet. Then that is my decision as well." Yes, a small joke though he did mean it.
"Sometimes the fun outweighs the wisdom and tonight is gonna be crazy." Tiras said with a little sigh, having a excited grin on his face as he thought about the possibilities of the night. "Not resetting planet crazy but...crazy." He said before stroking his chin, pacing around like he hadn't had any sex in years. "Do you know how hot she is? Okay, not talking anything bad about my Felicia because she's perfection but I mean...God Tsukiyomi that rack and-" Tiras held up one hand and stopped himself. "Sorry, sorry. I can't imagine the last time you had sex was, this must be torture for you."
Tsukiyomi raises one eyebrow, looking at Tiras curiously as he began to really get excited it seems like from all the things he was thinking about in his head. He could not really talk along though. This was more a Venus thing. And even if Venus was in him, his personallity still made him say no to this. He did not even quite understand how someone could go so.... Lusty over someone's appearance. At what Tiras said last he blinks a few times before chuckling and shaking his head. "Tiras, I've never done anything like that before. I have not even kissed. That was always more for humans, and Venus. And I do believed that as gods we should not mingle with humans in that way." He says with a smile, not bothered by it at all.
"Not even...I mean not even Chronov was like that or Ra, the most uppity of the gods." Tiras said in surprise as if he was retracting from saying something rather vile. "Not even with Nymphia?" He asked as his neurons in his head practically sparked. "What the heck Tsukiyomi, how did the soul of Venus even connect to you?" He chuckled out. "Doesn't there have to be SOME level of synchronization for it to connect anyways?"
Tsukiyomi was surprised that Tiras was so surprised by this. Was it really that strange? He did not think so but judging by his reaction he guessed it was strange in a human's eyes. Though he must admit as well that perhaps out of the gods he was kinda the odd one out. "Well, I do connect with her. Venus was the goddess of love, beauty and fertillity. And no, not even with Nymhpia." He smiled turned a bit sadder, just as a distance look of regret fills his eyes a bit. "I only realized the feelings I had been feeling for her had been love after she died."
"Oh.." Tiras said with a bit of an awkward expression, rubbing the back of his head and wondering what to do before grinning. "Well hey, you'll be seeing her soon so all that crap you're feeling right now cam get turned into happiness. Just tell her everything you ever felt and what you want and you know...things should be alroght." He said as he wrapped his arm around his friend and shaking him a bit. "It'll be all fine buddy."
Tsukiyomi was still in thought of how it could be soon when Tiras suddenly began to shake him, making him utterly dumbstruck and confused at first before he laughed a bit. He shook his hand as he gently moved Tiras off of him, holding his hands up between them to not get shaken again. "Alright alright, I believe you. You humans still do marvel me at how you all act. Really, you humans touch me and yell at me as if I am one of you as well. There was a time you all worshipped us on your knees you know. " Though his eyes said he truly did not mind at all as he was smiling. "And I know Tiras. I will. But till then, she is still here with me." He says as he taps his chest before walking to the door. "I'll leave you alone now." He knocks against the wall, frowning a bit. "Please do make the room soundproof." And he almost left but before he did he looks back over his shoulder. "Don't forget the words, secrets and promises we shared today. I don't want this happening again. This friendship also means alot to me."
last edited il y a plus d’un an
"Yeah...me too Tsukiyomi, I won't." Tiras said with a smile, waiting for Tsukiyomi to leave before calling for Vasilia. When she came her tactical belt dropped to the ground and the heels came off while she shut the door behind her. "Is...that a fucking whip?" Tiras asked while widening his eyes, seeing her reach down and get a whip from the tactical belt.

------------

"So anyways Rex- is Tiras screaming or moaning?" Belial asked with widened eyes, watching at Tsukiyomi walked down the stairs- his foot touching the stair in synch with each crack of the whip. "What the fuck?.." He asked quietly, hearing a thud against the wall as if there was a brawl up there. "So anyways Rex, you know your son looks just like his mother but with your hair? It's really-"

"Take this!" He heard Tiras yell from the upstairs, hearing a sultry laugh afterwards followed by a yelp.

-really...striking." Belial grumbled out.
Tsukiyomi actually winced with eache step that synched with the whip, making him even shudder. Geez, how could a man enjoy something that brutal sounding. Way too loud sounding. He snapped his fingers, creating a barrier in the wall's of the room to block out the sound, making him sigh a small bit in relief that they would not have to hear it the entire night.

"I believe both...." Rex said, a bit distracted as well before shaking his head, trying to shake it out. "Yes, I know. I have seen him a few times." When he had died he had not known at all about Shiomi's pregnancy. So when he looked at the world once and saw her having his child it truly mesmerized him. "And I also know about the way you raised him. Can't say I am really pleased with that, Belial." He said with narrowed eyes. Yes, he knew how harsh and strict he had been on the boy.
"Rex....look." Belial said awkwardly with a laugh. "You can't look at these things so humanly, it just won't work when you're dealing with demons. Brexton just...he's a good human boy but he didn't quite have the bite to be a demon. "If it makes you feel any better Shiomi disagreed with it enough to make her mother leave my ass; I learned my lesson quite enough." Belial grumbled out, seeming bitter about the fact she left him. "In the new world demons probably won't exist though huh?....it's gonna be weird...not worrying about that."
Rex narrowed his eyes even more. The ex demon prince knew damn well what he had done wrong. And he would have beated the shit out of Belial but what use was it now. Soon they would all be forgetting this and perhaps he will have a chance to raise up his son himself. That thought did warm his heart. To have a son. "It will be very different...." He then smiles a bit and chuckles, shaking his head. "I can't believe she named him Brexton. She knows I hate my name.... Though I guess she did it on purpose so I could find a way to love it. She did it."
"That and she said that she missed you and wanted to have a part of you back." Belial said quietly as his eyes glossed over. "I couldn't...make it better. Nothing could make it better for her; foxkin tend to stay forever with the one they really loved...and so I started to descent. I saw my failures around me, I felt them speaking to me and I felt rage at everything for what had happened. Then I saw a boy with infinite potential, a boy who could change everything...but this is not his story. Fate had it that Joseph would snap my neck to end the madness and that he and Renald would raise him." He spoke out quietly, seeming sad before he heard the upstails door swing open and saw a mere flash of Tiras running down the stairs naked, running from a clotheless Vasilia who wore his jumpsuit around her neck like a towel; the two barging through the kitchen and wrestling, the sounds of making out quite loud before Tiras managed to escape up the stairs with Vasilia following him and the door shutting.

"....damn. I kinda want to be in that." Belial grumbled out, seeing a real good time up there. He then looked at Tsukiyomi and nodded his head wondering what his father would think. "My brother made worse of a mess than my dad huh?"
Rex could not help but think back to the past, from ever since Shiomi had been that little girl clung to his leg to when she grew up, still clinging to his leg though. Her love for him so real and pure. He truly felt bad for making it so difficult for the both of them. In his next life he would do that better he promised her. Give her a chance sooner. Because he did fell for her after that. "I am glad that they raised him. You know you were going insane. I would have snapped your neck as well. Out of mercy though just like they did." He was about to talk more when the naked couple came running down.

Tsukiyomi, who had been sipping some water, spat it out right away, almost choking on it as he coughed violently. "Stay in the room!" He yelled out towards them, his cheeks a fierce red as he locked the door with his divine powers, making sure it would not fly open again. He sighs deeply as he shakes his head before looking at Belial. "He actually did. Which was quite surprising. But it does not matter anymore now."
"Bah, I let him. Joseph is getting old and I was ready for my party to be over honestly; it didn't matter much when it happened. He was crying, I was crying...it was a whole sob fest. Truth be told I'd rather not be reborn the go through it again." Belial chuckled out with a awkward expression on his face, paying his attention to Tsukiyomi. "At least my father could run an army. Lucifer's idea of an invasion was always burn and pillage which works until your dumbass gets your head cut off; I tried to tell him..." Belial sighed out, seeming not to care his brother died. "So what's not gonna be in the new world?...or is it a secret."
Rex raises one eyebrow before grinning a bit. He let him? Nah. He would not believe that. That was just something Belial was telling to keep himself looking tough. He knew the demon prince longer than today. Though then his attention turned to the god as well, curious at the answer.

Tsukiyomi was quiet for a second before smiling a bit and shrugging. "Who knows. Tiras sees it more than I do. I do not have visions of the future. All I know is that there will be peace. People will be happy and get the life they have always dreamt off and deserved. Me and Tiras are going to make sure of that. But the rest of the new world.... It is a story still very much unwritten."
"That guy. He's the guy who's gonna be shaping our next world, him?" Belial asked with a raised eyebrow as he still was in shock from it all. "When I was in him he was twenty seven, just finally becoming a person again after nine years of nothing. He couldn't cook, he just lost his virginity and he was only smart because of a computer in his brain thought for him. He only cared about pussy and that was it; everything he did back then was for that. Now...we're supposed to expect him to do something so...I mean, I dunno because words can't even describe it. How do you put your faith in a man like that? Someone so inexperienced, someone so unqualified for something that we all are riding on? Is it because you'll be there too, or is there something you see that we don't in him?"
Tsukiyomi scratched the back of his head a bit. Yes he could see why someone would react like that. He was certain he would have reacted the same way. But it was also true he saw or felt something in that man that no one quite did. The thing Felicia perhaps saw as well. "Well, I am not qualified for a thing like this either. No one is. How could one be. But, judging Tiras and how he has lived through his life, I think he is one of the few that might be able to pull this off. And I'll be there to help him and guide him so do not worry." Tsukiyomi said before glancing out of the window, seeing night fall. "Perhaps it is time for us all to get some rest now. Tomorrow is another stormy day."
Adelger sat on his knees in his attic, holding prayer beads to his head and closing his eyes as a candle flickered and he hummed a prayer song. "Through her fire we were made safe. She burned the wretched and evil gods, freed us humans and pacified the beastly mages. It is her fire that we follow, that we aspire to as well breathe those flames; to be the child of the prophecy who will follow in her footsteps." He whispered out before hearing his daughter begin to cry. He got up and went downstairs quickly, seeing that Angelika had fell learning how to walk. He picked up his daughter and rubbed her head, kissing her knee and rocking his child a bit. In the time since the community had formed Adelger had grown twice the size in muscle, looking as if he could tear Virgil in half and having light marks on his skin from constant magic use, having trained intensely in his magic.
Elvyne got out of the bedroom quickly, which she had been tidying up, when she had heard Angelika beginning to cry. She could hardly leave the child alone anymore for a minute since she started trying to walk. Luckily Adelger was already with their baby girl. She smiles softly, love in her eyes as she watches her husband calm down their child before walking over. She puts a hand on in his shoulder and leans up to kiss his cheek. "You have such a kind heart." She says as she smiles wider before running her fingers through her daughter's hair. "Are you done praying?"
"I was about to be, yeah." Adelger said with a small smile, gazing at his wife and thinking that she looked beautiful. "I just, when I hear her cry I can't help but run down to help her and ignore whatever I was doing. When I was her age my country had been at war for over a decade; my mother was...distant. She was always distant to put it lightly but I think she was sad from being trapped in that castle too, never living a life she wanted. My dad was away being the military general that he was and I was raised by tutors; the best and brightest of Adalia they were called." He spoke out quietly, seeming to be a bit emotionally sensitive after the intense prayer session. "I look at her and wonder how cold someone's heart would have to be to ignore the crying?" Adelger asked quietly, leaning down and squeezing her nose with his mouth, prompting his daughter to begin to giggle.
Elvyne giggled softly as well as she saw them interact before smiling sweetly at him, rubbing his back. He had told her of her upbringing before and she knew the effects of that still showed even know. Though she also thought it made him an even more loving father to their child. And in times like this it showed. She rubs his back a bit. "Circumstances were perhaps different. Very different. And not every man or woman is fit to be a parent. You are a perfect one. I really never have to worry because you come running for her. Makes my job as a mom easier." She puts a hand on his heart. "This heart luckily is very warm and kind."
"Yes it is." Adelger said with a smile before using the hand on Angelika's head and extending out his index finger, leaning forward and poking her chest. "I am just learning from you though Elvyne, you are the greatest example of a good person." He mumbled with a smile, gently setting down their daughter and leaning in to give her a kiss. "God you know, if things were a bit more calm I wouldn't mind having another one." Adelger said with a grin, putting his nose to hers.
Elvyne nuzzled her nose against his with a smile as their little girl immediatly went crawling again, getting more and more active with each passing day. "You praise me too much." She says as she wraps one arm around his waist and looks back, keeping an eye on their adventurous daughter. "I wouldn't mind either. Would love too actually. A little boy to add to our family. Perhaps we could after times have calmed down a bit." She says, still very hopefull for the future.
"They will. They have to." Adelger said with a hopeful tone, knowing that if the time had to come for war that he would be the one fighting. "Hopefully though we can just live...away, somewhere far and alone. If it was just us I wouldn't mind, you all are my world." He mumbled with a smile, having the curves of his mouth go up to where his hair fell down the sides of his face.

--------

"Nirri...I feel unwell." Yurichi commented as they traveled, having reached Europe finally and walking around a former battlefield that he had wanted to visit. "I haven't heard his call in what seems to be..forever." He mumbled out, having not heard the call of Lucifer in the longest. Since it had stopped he had began to weaken with each day, turning back to his white skinned self more and more with each day and having his hair return to it's regular hair color; the glow from his red eyes weakening. "I feel weak like I'm sick but as far as I know...I'm healthy?" He asked with a pant, clearly tired more so than usual.
Elvyne brushes his hair a bit to the side as she smiles at the thought. "That sounds like a dream." She says, knowing there will still be rough times before that dream may come true. One of those rough things he having to fight once again for sure. But she had faith in him. She runs a hand over his arm, her fingers tracing his magic veins who had become so visible. "A cabin in the woods sounds good enough for me. Or perhaps near the ocean so Angelika can see it every day."

------

Nirri had already been afraid for this. She just had thought it wouldn't happen so soon. Gently she takes his hand and leads him to a fallen tree log, making him sit down before kneeling infront of him. She holds his hands, rubbing them as they worry in her eyes became visible, having hid it for some time. Ever since she had felt it. He had not felt it specifically but as she was a spirit she was connected more to this world. To the energies. And she felt it shift the second Lucifer had been killed. She had felt it. And when she saw Yurichi like this she knew now for certain. Also she felt herself getting weaker. Dissapearing. He was the reason she was walking on earth again. His demonic powers giving her life. When that was gone she would be once again too. "I am going to be completely honest with you. Lucifer was killed for certain. Your demonic side is dying. Though you are strong. Your human body has always been strong. You'll survive." She says quietly as her hands tighten around his a bit more.
"I'm not so sure about the ocean, I'm still not too comfortable with it after my last swim." Adelger chuckled out, remembering when he was kicked into the sea from over three hundred feet. "But maybe, I don't think she's seen it before." He commented while brushing her hair, looking through the beautiful purple locks that she had. "Soon maybe? We could have Renald watch over the house and we could take a vacation down to the sea."

---------

"I'll survive?" Yurichi asked quietly, looking around and seeing that the sun was darkened and it seemed that everything was beginning to die around them. "Is this a world I want to live in as a human?" He spoke out with a weak voice, sitting down on the ground and leaning against a rock with a cross carved into it. "And..where will you go Nirri?" He whispered out to her, holding onto his body that was beginning to feel cold again. "Is this the end of the line?"
Elvyne leans up and kisses his lips. It sounded like a lovely plan. One they could not do at the moment. "Soon enough. I think you'll enjoy the sea when you are not being kicked into it." She says with a giggle, having heard the story multiple times. "As soon as this is over. We go, love. We just run and leave this all behind us."

-------

Nirri looks down, avoiding eyecontact for a few second before looking back up, knowing she could not lie to him. Even if she did he would know right away. "I'm sorry that I am going to have leave you alone again.... In this shit hole nontheless...." she says as she sits down next to him, looking at her own hands as she noticed them being a bit see through. She quickly folded her arms to hide it. She softly leans her head on his shoulder, closing her eyes. "I'll simply dissapear. Once again. This time for real i think."
"I see." Yurichi said quietly, not really knowing how to react to that. "Well I'm thankful for our time together then. It was..always borrowed with us having been born so far apart, so different in the worlds that we belonged to but we were together nonetheless, for better or for worse." Yurichi whispered out while looking around at the battlefield where he saw that he had became a man; where he had to take the life for another to preserve his own just a bit longer. "It hurts...so much inside, like my organs are being turned inside out and my blood is boiling and freezing at the same time. Yet..I find myself content. I hope that when I wake up it's to maybe a new...a better world." He spoke as he shut his eyes, his breathing appearing to stop a few short moments after as the rest of his demonic characteristics faded away.
Tears appeared in Nirri's eyes as he spoke about their time together. Always it having been borrowed time. She felt herself dissapearing more and more. This was time for them. She felt the wet tears roll down her cheeks. "I am more than thankfull for every second." She takes her head off of his shoulder to look at him, having turned slowly into her human form, giving him a soft sad smile, tracing a finger down his jawline. He had been such a scrawny annoying kid. Look at him now. "I hope so too.... You deserve that...." she leans in, her lips almost touching his. "Goodbye Yurichi. You amazing asshole shinobi.... I love you." She says one final time before kissing him, as his breathing stopped, she dissapeared into thin air, her energy having ran out.
It seemed that after the eternal night had occurred the world with that gods had went silent; Tiras disappearing in the night. He wandered the lands, moving about around the earth that the souls inside him had helped create, knowing each place and it's significance, feeling the life force of each very thing and knowing the power it took to create it. He wandered for weeks, walking to each place where the creation had occurred before reaching a cave in the middle of the frozen tundra of the north, entering inside and seeing the remains below of what seemed to be a super civilizations. Inside buildings were made of black stone with glass in between separating it like tile where instead of electrictiy, natural energy from the universe was directed to run through it. He walked in through the building inside the lost cave and responding to his energy the place lit up. "Welcome home Emeris." A voice spoke out from the building, responding to the energy. "It has been forever since you came, I hope that you enjoyed your vacation."

"I am not Emeris, I am Archaeus the god of chaos. Who are you?" Tiras spoke out strongly, having seen this place in his dreams.

"I am nobody; merely the keeper of this home. I am one of millions that once existed, souls who's very purpose were to keep the things precious to those who had lived in these homes safe. Now there is one, the empire created before non existent. I am the last of my kind, tasked to live for millennium's holding the information dearest to Emeris and the other gods safe. When Adalica caused the apocalypse I took it upon myself to hold the data from the other keeper's too, carrying to torch for my race. We were made from the stardust and the souls that humans have as well."

"So you're...living?"

"Correct. I am the light that you see in this building but-" A figure of light formed in front of Tiras holding it's hand out; it's hand seeming to be made out of static. "- I am many things. Why did you come here Archaeus?"

"In my dreams I remembered communicating with souls here in a past life; speaking with those who were in different worlds and dimensions." Tiras spoke out as he walked, seeing the quarters of the old god form in front of him; tapestry's of the creation of the world being the walls and the roof being the end which in the center depicted the axiom exploding which also was where the light for the quarters was located. "Where may I do that?"

"Here; let me show you." The keeper spoke as the room changed before Tiras's eyes. The door disappeared and the walls of the room contracted into being a cylinder before expanding out and changing where everything was. The room now looked to be the sky with Tiras floating in the clouds, Felicia's soul across from him. He kicked out his leg and moved towards her, his hood of his cloak falling down and revealing his face as he came to her.

"This god thing is quite interesting." Tiras said to her while trying to hide the smile on his face, knowing in a moment there'd be nothing to smile about.
Felicia slowly opened her eyes as she looked at her own hands, feeling more physical than what she had been feeling for a long time. Even life after that was still complicated from time to time. Time was even complicated. But she did know that what she was or where she was now was different than before. She could not watch into the world but instead was in a place that felt like a closed enviroment. And that's when she saw him. And her eyes turned into a furious glare as she clenched her fist. She did not even speak. She didn't even need to. The anger radiating off of her said enough. And she did not know what she was enraged about the most. Vasilia. Her death which he had allowed she had heard. Her child and grandchild's death. The secrets. The lies. His plans. Everything.
"Felicia I've made a mess of things, this I know. I've got a lot to explain and that's putting it short, but I know we gotta...talk about things. I have to, I have to be honest." Tiras said quietly, looking at her in the eyes. "I've made a lot of mistakes...but I promise I never intended for it to be this painful, this bloody. I thought I could make it quick, painless and...different. I can't fix it, I know the evil that I have became but in a sick and twisted way...it was all because I loved you. I loved you so much I'd let everything be destroyed for you...and no, it's no a justification. I'm selfish, I'm evil and I know that all along I was the monster Felicia, so tell me all that you have bottled up right now because I deserve this."
Felicia was clenching her jaw hard as he spoke to her, tears of anger and pain beginning to roll down her cheeks. Hearing him say it was all because he loved her only made her feel sick at the moment. She swallowed that bile that rose up her throat away. She opens her mouth and a shaky breath escapes her lips. She didn't even knew where to start. "You knew.... Everything..." She spoke, indicating she had seen or heard the conversation between him and Tsukiyomi, which she had. She runs a shaky hand through her hair. "All those secrets.... All the steps and fights you could have spared us from. All the fights our son was forced to be in. All the suffering our daughter had to get through.... You could have made it better. From the fucking start. But instead you choose this.... Even in the last seconds you could have changed it but instead you let them die. Louisa. Hannah. Rudolf." She clenched her hand in her hair as she spoke those names through gritted teeth, their deaths being probably the thing she was bitter about the most.
"This world is not perfect Felicia and neither am I, I did what I could and what I thought was right..what the effects would be of the actions I thought was right I could never know. I knew much but not everything; the thing about change is sometimes it has unintended consequences. I wanted paradise with you, so much that I would create hell. I did not know that I would become destruction itself; so much so I killed everything I loved. Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." Tiras spoke out as the tired in his eyes revealed itself; his chaos inside of his own mind seeming to reflect on his skin which looked as if it was used as a chopping board, mixed with bruises and markings from his usage of magic. "In the last seconds I had hesitated but I changed my mind and began to try and run for you all to stop it. I could not save you; the madness decreed that I allow it so I could kill the other half of myself...the good in me Felicia." He whispered. "I have only know pain and destruction, I was raised in it and taught it- I have become it's incarnate. If you had grown up as us kids did you would understand why...why I cannot help myself from hurting everyone I love. Why I can't think straight anymore; why I am insane, why I am the monsters I would fight against Felicia...why it all becomes collateral."
"As if a world would ever be perfect.... All the paradise I ever wanted was you, me and the kids together. And it seems we could have had just that. But how would I know since you have been hiding and lying and scheming all this time..." Felicia wipes a few tears off her cheek with a shaking hand but it was not of much use. "I thought I knew you, you know? That I was the one person you could bare yourself to. But now.... W-Who even are you..." She breaths out in a whisper as she now finally looks at him, the anger now gone, being replaced by all the hurt and betrayel she felt. Her own tiredness shining through as well. "I don't think I know who you are anymore.... At the moment I truly don't care what your intentions or plans were. Or how you plan to make the next world better because you trashed this one. Because I don't want to be a part of this anymore.... I don't trust you anymore. I don't trust you when you say it was all because you loved me... I am done hurting over you. Done with all the pain and heartbreak, what happend over and over again, that comes with loving you.... So I am asking you. Don't make me a part of your next world..."
last edited il y a plus d’un an
Tiras scowled, looking at her as his head seemed cleared finally as he looked at her. "The new world was only made because I loved you. Not our children, not their children but you! You are the only person I ever cared about and now..." He gritted his teeth, seeing her deny him in front of him. "You say I betrayed you? No, you betrayed me. I was going to create something beautiful; something that your human mind could not comprehend! I was going to bring them all back, create a world where this would never have existed!" He screamed out at the top of his lungs. "I had the power to create Felicia but guess what..." He said with a chuckle, looking down with a grin. "I have the power to destroy too. You say that you are done with it all? Good, because me too. I'm sick of being the savior!" He yelled out as the environment all around them changed to a white room. "I loved you so much, so much that I would do everything evil in this world. You realize that this heartbreak would have been ended; I'd have reset the universe and killed myself so that when I could be reborn everything could end up okay...but I guess nothing is perfect, not even our love." He said as the strands from his hair fell across his forehead. "I hate and love you more than anything else at this moment and as we stand here I am tempted to kill what life is left on this planet out of rage...but I know that we are both in passions right now." He said while handing her a knife. "So if you do want me away, if you want it over then stab me in the heart right here because I'll be unable to control myself once we leave." Tiras spoke out to her with a pained expression. "But you want that right? For me to die!" He yelled at her. "Because when you leave, my heart is gone anyways Felicia! Let it all end!" He cried out, having tears stream down his face. He then yanked the knife from her hand, taking it and raising his hand to stab himself in the heart.
Felicia's hand shot forward as he brought the knife down, stopping it as it pierced trough her palm as a slap sounded through the room. Her other hand tingling as it had made contact with his cheek. To her slight surprise there was blood dripping out of her palm but she paid not much attention to it. "Don't you dare. You do not get to chose this way out. You made these decisions and you decided to detroy this world, reset it. It was your choice to let so many people die or killed them yourself. Nomatter if you are sick of it, you created this situation yourself." She yanked the hand with the knife in it towards her, out of his hand, after scolding him like that. She pulled the knife out, flincing slightly before trowing it to the side. "I betrayed you.... Tell me, when in my life did I ever not stand beside you, fight for you and our children who were the last bits and pieces I had left for you for a long time. When did I ever lie or hide. When did I stop mourning you.... " she ran her hand through her hair, not noticing how the blood streaked it red. "I never asked for a reset of my life. Yes I was so broken by so many things. But it was fine. Because every time I looked at you or our children it made me sad that some things had went the way they had but at the same time filled me with so much love and bliss thinking about how you fought for us. How much you had done for us. And i never wanted to forgot because those memories made me love you more. Showed me how much of a selfless great man you had been to me and this world. I was so proud of you..... No, this heartbreak started here after I began realizing what you all hid.... And if you truly think that i want you dead... You didn't know me at all either. Even though I am so enraged at you... Never."
"I did, okay?" Tiras asked with tears coming from his eyes. "I know what I did. You betrayed me..when I suppose.." He looked to the side, a bit lost. "It's not just you." He said quietly. "It's everything Felicia. If you had a chance to rewrite your destiny wouldn't you?" He asked in the same quiet voice. "Wouldn't you try to stop all the horrors from ever happening again; to stop it from existing and to change it with your hands if you had the ability. I hid much Felicia because I don't know how to open up; it hurts. I watched my siblings be butchered, my father dying with a smile in front of me. I was put into military training at age seven, beaten so senseless for failure that I'd have rather been shot that endure it. At age thirteen I was fooled into loving someone only for them to be raped and murdered in front of me before I was pinned down by the people I had grown up with and one by one-" Tiras choked up, seeming to be struggling to let it out. "I survived. I then was able to get away, make a new life and it all got burnt to the ground. I had to leave because of it and I went to Cantenseel only to be hunted down like a dog by my peers. I left again to my only family I had ever met and they were all killed by Joseph as a punishment for my disobedience, then I met you." He said before gritting his teeth. "I could have lived life normal, we could have ran away but it'd still not have been perfect. Chaos mages go insane and die over time Felicia, that's why we don't live past our fifties; I am dying!" He said while sweat dripped down his forehead. "You want to know why I hid? Because I was scared you couldn't look at me the same after I told you. Someone who's been abused- ruined by the circumstances life gave them. I was afraid you'd leave because I would die young, that you wouldn't want to love someone who was going to be gone as soon as they came. I did it because...I was scared." He spoke out quietly. "I've been scared. I didn't want this, I never did. I wanted to be with you and I did the way I thought it would work even if it was evil. I am sorry I lied and hid things from you, I know now that it was wrong but then I didn't think it would end up good. I am not sorry for what I've done though, this mess. I still believe that I can fix this." He said with that determined look in his eyes. "And us."
Felicia looks to the side. Would she have changed it? Probably not. She wouldn't have had the heart nor the courage to do what he had done. Perhaps made choices to change some things but not an entire world. When he told her he had been scared her heart clenched so tightly as more teara began to fall. She felt as if she had failed him as well because he felt the need to hide those things for her while she wanted to be the one he could tell everything to. His save haven. She thoughy she had been that. Apparently not. So she guessed that he was hiding things was also partly her fault for not seeing and not giving him enough security. She walks closer to him and cups his cheeks, not caring about the blood. "I would have never left you...." she breaths out, putting her forhead against his. "I would have never even thought about that. Such a thought would have never crossed my mind. I cherished every second I spended with you. Every single one of them." She closes her eyes and kisses his lips softly. As she pulls away a shaky sigh escaped her lips. She pulls him closer, wrapping her arms around him and burrying her head against his shoulder. Her heart hurting so much for so many reasons now.
Tiras kissed her back while raising his hand and putting it on the side of her head, her soft lips feeling like paradise compared to his dry and bloodied lips. When they had been kissing for what seemed forever he pulled away, seeing Felicia as how he and her always had been. She was better than him, more beautiful and caring and understanding than him. She calmed the insanity that came with his life. "I cherished every second I had with you too. You don't know...how much I wanted everything back. Before Lucien, before...I came back with a girl that had been from a woman different than you. I saw your heartbreak then...and then again that day when I died. The truth is in that fight I saw what would have happened if I won. I'd become just like the rest of the Elbinorune's, ending up mad and dying because we weren't born for living. I had to make a change I thought so our kids would live in a better world. I thought that it'd save you the pain. I thought...things would be different. I've made a lot of mistakes, more than I can ever make up for but I'm still in love with you and I'm sorry for what I've done. I can't say what my reincarnation will decide but I know that destiny keeps us together...so in the next life we either can remember our love in this life from our dreams or I can wipe the slate clean and we can start new."
"You really made alot of mistakes...." Felicia breaths out as she tracea one finger over his jawline before putting her hand on his cheek. She was still conflicted though. She loved him. Truly did. But all these lies and secrets. What he had let happen. What he had done.... she shakes her head before looking back up at him. "And you hid so much. About what you were doing. What you were feeling. Everything you hid. You have to understand that every piece of trust I had in you is broken.... You really have alot to make up for..... And dont you dare make me forget this to make this easier." She says quietly, but she was giving him a chance. The final one.
Tiras at first seemed a tad distraught, afraid she wasn't going to take him back. But then he knew he was getting his second chance, smiling and sighing out in relief. "All I need is that one chance Felicia; I promise that this time it'll be the only one I ever need again." He uttered out quietly. "I love you Felicia, thank you." Tiras said quietly before sighing out. "I can die happy now; with you. Now...I can ascend to a better form, a godly one." He said as he put his hand which had electricity arcing from it like a tesla coil, putting it to his chest and inducing a heart attack to die, falling face first onto the ground as his body shutdown.

And as he died the energy left his body and formed into the golden dragon who was Archaeus, who from his mighty form went to a humanly one which resembled Tiras, but had a long mane of flames for hair, long elven ears like Emeris with his scales shining gold, red and purple from the gods he had absorbed. He held out his draconic hand, looking at Felicia and smiling with his multi colored eyes. "Hello Felicia, I believe it is the first time we have met." He spoke out, his voice sounding like that of all the gods he had absorbed, speaking as though many people were speaking at once in unision.
Felicia was still not done talking though. She could not help but smile even the slightest at hearing him say he loved her and when she saw the relief but of they were going to do this there were going to be things that had to be solid. Like never lying again. Never hiding. Telling her all he felt. But she did not get the chance to burn those rules into his mind as her eyes widener and she shrieked, taking a step back in surprise and tripping, falling onto her butt. Her breathing was a bit quicker as she stared up at Tiras. Who was not Tiras anymore. But still was? She didn't even know. He felt different. Did he truly kill hinself like that? Was it still him? She reached up and took the hand, standing up, her eyes still wide in shock and surprise. She only had one question burning in her mind as she stared at the god. "Is my Tiras....."
"I am Tiras, Felicia. I am the soul that he had within him, the potential that Tiras had in him the entire time." Archaeus said while raising his hands and looking at her as he lifted Tiras's body with his mind, flipping it over so they could see it. "His mortal body is gone along with the madness and pain held within it. Do not worry, I too follow the same goal he did and hold the same love for you as I am him; I am just the godly aspect of him." The god spoke out with a smile as he looked at her. "Felicia, do not try to understand the complication's of what it means to be one of the Archae. Just know that we are one the same."
Felicia walks towards Tiras's human dead body, not taking her eyes off of him as she puts a hand on his chest. Second time she witnissed this. She leans down and gives his cheek, which was getting colder by the second, a kiss. She prayed third time is the charm. Prayed to her god and love. "I won't try to understand. It is probably something i will never. All your choices.... I don't think I ever will." She looks at Archaeus, his face and smile the same. "Just make it right..." she walks up to the god and cups his cheeks. "If you do that I'll learn to forgive. Learn to trust you again. This is your final chance.... Even trough all your sins I know you will do good now. I don't trust you but I do have that faith in you." She shakes her head before laughing lighty. "I feel so conflicted. I want to punch the crap out of you and hug you at the same time. This all is just so much to comprehend. The facts and the feelings...." Though then she squishes his cheeks with one hand. "But I swear I will chop your balls off if you dare fuck Vasilia again. That I promise. God or not."
"You may hit me, I have no nerve endings in me like a human as I am a dragon so it won't be too bad." Archaeus commented as he leaned his hand a bit into her hand. "I cannot attest to the actions of the mortal Tiras as he was quite wrong in deciding that-" He spoke out as his voice changed a bit more to Tiras's voice rather than all the voices. "But you I promise are quite pleasing on the eyes, more so than that strumpet ever could." He said with a grin, showing off his pointed white teeth. "May I have a kiss before I finish what we- me and him started?"
"I did not say hit you. I said chop off. You will feel that for certain." Felicia said before rolling her eyes and shaking her head a bit. Though a small smile was on her face. "Even now you try to flatter me with your sweet talking lips." She leans in, her lips almost touching his. "You better finish it in a good way. Good luck and be carefull...." She whispers out before connecting her lips to his. What was first a sweet kiss quickly deepend as she wraps her arms around his neck. And still, when she kissed him, it was all just right.
"I do not doubt that it would not feel pleasurable." Archaeus commented with a grin, knowing that his sweet talking lips would get him what he wanted. As they kissed he caressed her cheek with his hand lovingly. "I wouldn't finish this any other way Felicia. I will make sure that I see you again, even if we must wait millions of years. " He mumbled out, smiling at her at he gave her one final glance of understanding. "I promise, my love. I love you Felicia."