jeu de rôle aléatoire The Dark Chapters: Part 2. (PRIVATE)

IAMYOURENEMY posted on Sep 19, 2015 at 08:26AM
Plot

19 years have passed since the original events of the first chapter. The city has been rebuilt, the world has been united and most people have healed, save for some few who cling to their horrible and scarred pasts. There are some though, willing to disrupt this society's peace and order for selfish goals...Will you fight with the revolutionaries for a society ruled with the iron fist of their queen, or will you fight to uphold the order and peace that has been preserved for nearly 20 years?

The way of the government, education system and military.

The Government
After the 2019 incident with Hotaka Nagachika, the governments of Cantenseel were finally able to reach a compromise with each other. The Kanshinin councilors would act as a congress for Rex, who would be some sort of figure head, like the president. While he had power, he would have to present it to the councilors, who would either approve or disapprove of the proposal. Rex would have veto power, but it would only work for so much. The councilors and The president all choose a successor when they choose to retire.

The Education System
In Cantenseel, after the borders fell, they decided to merge the new generation with each other to make sure that pride from being from a certain area would not exist, the easiest way of course, was school. In the middle of Cantenseel where all four borders used to connect, a super school was created. It was three campuses. The elementary campus for K-5th Grade. The middle campus for 6-8th and the High/College campus for 9th-12+. This means that within the school, there are people who are in their mid twenties along with fifteen yearolds in the same campus.

The Military
In the 19 years that had passed, the military had became rather lax because of the peace. Most people who joined only abused it so they could one, have an easy job or two, so they could use it for their resume. Only few actually join it because they want to make a difference.

Backstory
24 years ago, an assassin named Tiras Elbinorune was sent on a mission to murder a woman named Felicia Stadner, who was the heiress to a very rich family. Tiras, mesmerized by the woman, was unable to pull the trigger. After an instant spark between the two, he joined the military for her to win a war that was over the horizon. After a series of trials and after impregnating Felicia, Tiras went beserk and nearly destroyed the world. 5 years later, he came back after his current wife had been murdered. After a brutal beating by the angry people of Cantenseel, a man named Hotaka Nagachika who had orchestrated most of the events in the story came and launched his attack. Soon, he overwhelmed the city with ghouls, which were man eating creatures that were seemingly invincible. While the prince of Hell, Belial, a powerful vampire named Joseph, a beast tamer named Renald, a Draki named Kierra and the son of Hotaka himself, Hei, fought against the other ghouls while Rex and Tiras fought against Hotaka, who had turned into a horrific monster the size of a skyscraper. After a long and hard battle, Hotaka was defeated. But at a cost. Tiras had been mortally wounded and died in front of his love, Felicia.

{Character Sheet}
[Name]

[Nickname/Title]

[Faction](Revolutionary, Military, student etc.

[Age]

[Gender]

[Race]

[Power] (this is whether you use Magical Abilities or Scientific powers, whether it be via machines or simply some sort of scientific method, you can choose whether to explain how it works or not)

[Biography]

[Relationship](this would be your Spouse, Siblings and Friends, completely optional)

[Extra]
-----------
Characters

IAMYOURENEMY:
Louisa Stadner. Age 24 (Page 1)
Virgil Elbinorune. Age 24 (Page 1)
Hei Nagachika. Age 43 (Page 1)
Raiden Lancaster. Age 27 (Page 1)
Mina Zhang. Age 41 (Page 1)
Ivanka Silvius. Age 40 (Page 1)
Irisviel Romanov. Age 38 (Page 1)
Eva Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Seth Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Joseph Bordeaux. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akira Cruz. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akiro Liang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Chidori Liang. Age 37 (Page 1)
Zhu Liang. Age 42 (Page 1)
Daniel Tren. Age 17 (Page 1)
Mei Zhang. Age 16 (Page 1)
Leia Feng. Age 24. (Page 1)
Gilford Silvius. Age 16. (Page 1)
Valeryia Silvius. Age 24. (Page 1)
Remi Elbinorune. Age 23 (Page 1)
Shiomi Devonshire. Age 23 (Page 1)
Belial Devonshire. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Alexander Bordeaux. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Vasilia Romanov. Age 61. (Page 1)
Takao Sesshoumaru. Age 32. (Page 6)
Yurichi Mizushima. Age 19. (Page 9)
Lucifer Devonshire. Unknown (Page 10)
Yamato Kirugi. Age over 100.
Adelger Kiesenger von Elbinorune the II. Age 17 (Page 22)
Karlen Von Jager. Age 116 (Page 29)
Karla Von Jager. Age 27 (Page 29)
Raul Espinoza. Age 25(Page 32)
Ramses the III. Age 30(Page 32)
Thutmose III. Unknown. (Page 34)
Jannik Haas. (Page 34)
Catriona Haas. (Page 36)
Praxilla Metz. 32. (Page 44)
Adalica Von Elbinorune(Page 36)
Aiymil Elbinonrune (Page 46)
Cynfael Bordeaux. (Page 42)
Ollie Silvius. (Page 44)
Akllah Folami. (Page 46)
Raymil Emeria. (Page 49)
Lanying Zhang. (Page 49)
Revala Emeria. (Page 49)
Raymil Emeria) (Page 49)
Reina Emeria. (Page 50)
Yang Min. (Page 51)
Miles Prise. (Page 52)
Chronov. (Page 54)
Cassius Prise(Page 55)
Saigon Derivil(Page 56)

Mirra1007
Felicia Tenshin. Age 48 (Page 1)
Sora Cruz. Age 41 (Page 1)
Yumi. Age 23 (Page 1)
Kierra Nagachika. Age 42 (Page 1)
Rex Ellington. Age 48 (Page 1) (President of Cantenseel)
Renald Silvius. Age 51 (Page 1)
Eadlyn Bordeaux. Age 24 (Page 1)
Souji Zhang. Age N/A (Page 1)
Ichirou Nagachika. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fayline Bordeaux. Age 46 (Page 1)
Cecilia Devonshire. Age N/A (Page 1)
Kane Tenshin. Age 50 (Page 1)
Ella Stadner. Age 31 (Page 1)
Dequan Zhang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fillian. Age N/A (Page 1)
Annelise Florence. Age 22 (Page 1)
Lizana Janssen. Age 18 (Page 1)
Moira Prise. Age 17 (Page 1)
Gideon Narine. Age 20 (Page 1)
Riza Hannaka. Age 19 (Page 6)
Tomoe Mikage . Age unknown (Page 10)
Daliyah. Age N/A (Page 11)
Jeptha Veers. Age 22(Page 22)
Elvyne Silvius. Age 19 (Page 29)
Hideaki Ranshin. Age 43 (Page 32)
Tsuyoshi Hajime. Age 27 (Page 32)
Basile Allard. Age 25 (Page 32)
Mamoru Hidari. Age 25 (Page 32)
Calix Shreave. Age 47 (Page 32)
Willem the V of Nassau. Age 34. (Page 32)
Nori Rin. Age 15 (Page 32)
Kiyoshi Rin. Age 28 (Page 32)
Callum Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Connall Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Baldrik Haas. (Page 34)
Sauri Devonshire. (Page 44)
Lerida Devonshire. (Page 44)
Kuro Kaze Devonshire. (Page 44)
Tarquin Silvius. (Page 44)
Terryal. (Page 49).
last edited on Jun 04, 2018 at 07:08AM

jeu de rôle aléatoire 5723 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1001-1050 of 5723

il y a plus d’un an IAMYOURENEMY said…
Eva sat right next to the fire, feeling it's warmth, thinking of it as the last thing Daniel had given her as she closed her eyes and hummed quietly. Iris stepped outside and saw what was burning, surprising her quite a bit before figuring out what probably happened, sitting down next to Eva and hugging her a little as she too felt it's warmth.

"Why didn't you tell me as soon as you found out?" Mina said quietly as she looked up at him. Sure, she was fragile at the moment and would have taken it hard, but she was still a counselor, and she still wanted to do her job.

Joseph grumbled as Fayline told him what to do before he put his guns and swords in his chest before putting a lock on it and giving her the key. "Do I get a reward for listening now?" Joseph asked with a little grin.

Yurichi blinked a couple times after she slapped him. "Okay." He said, seeming to accept the the slap before he reached over and slapped her back, the sound of it echoing through the halls. "Don't slap me."

"Ohohoho." Akira said as he gripped her ass a bit harder before she leaned into his ear. "As you wish." She whispered huskily before she gripped onto his shoulder, her nails digging in a little as she started riding him as hard as she could. The sort of hard that would be felt for days.
il y a plus d’un an Mirra1007 said…
Souji understood that he may have offended her by not telling her sooner. He sighs a bit before rubbing the back of her neck. "You were already having it so rough. It didn't want you to stress even more.... I would have told you though, a little later... " He realized he was in the wrong for not telling her so he gently holds her hand and kisses her finger tips. "I'm sorry, love. I promise I would hold back any information again."

Fayline raises one eyebrow. Did he really expect a reward? Judging by his grin he did. And even though she was still slightly pissy, she could not help but smile a bit and roll her eyes as he waited for his answer. "Do you always need to get a reward?" She asked, clearly not as upset as before as her tone was teasing.

Nirri blinked twice, frozen on her spot, as she slowly began to realize what just had happend. He had slapped her. The tingling sensation on her cheek being proof of it. Slowly she reached up and softly touched her cheek. "You say you care for me but you still taunt me and then slap me.... So, in what way are you not him?...." She asked quietly before sighing and shaking her head. "I'm not going through this crap again. Leave me alone." She said before turning around and walking away.

Sora gasped loudly as she began to ride him like a beast. Oh heaven's have mercy on him. He held onto her tightly, helping her move up and down on him a bit though she did not need much help. Already he felt his release building up and he knew that he was not going to hold on long with her like this. He clenched his teeth, forcing himself to not let himself go yet.
"It's okay, dear." Mina said to Souji before giving him a kiss. "Just tell me next time." She said quietly before sighing a bit, looking out the window. "Something is starting to feel all wrong in the air..and it reminds me of then." She said, thinking back about the old times.

Joseph smirked a bit from her tone, always liking it when his wife teased him, nodding to her. "Yes. It reminds me why I stay so good for you, besides the fact I love you." He said with his smirk as he moved a little closer to her and gave her a kiss.

"I taunt you because that's just me, and I slapped you obviously because you slapped me." Yurichi said before getting up, lunging and running up against the door, blocking her escape. "I'm not like him because unlike him, I actually care." He said to her, looking somewhat pissed she even compared him to that guy. "I don't know what I have to do to even convince you that I'm not him, and I don't even know why I care if you think I am him or not, which also confuses me! But dammit you'll have to trust me on this!" He said, sounding like he was getting frustrated and confused.

"Having trouble holding on?" Akira said in between her moans as she rid him harder than a horse, wanting him to feel it the next day.
Souji nods, agreeing to immediatly tell her the next time something came up. And he had the feeling he would have to. He had the feeling this would not be the last time somehting like this would happen. And he hated the fact that even his wife was feeling the changes. "I am feeling the same...." He admits before wrapping one arm around her waist and kissing the side of her head. "But let us not concentrate on that. It is probably because of the bad things that happend one after another." Atleast he hoped that was all.

Fayline gently wraps one arm around his neck as she kisses him in return, pulling him a tad bit closer. "So, what kind of reward would my husband like?" She mumbled against his lips with a small grin. Her heart pounding a bit faster as she saw his smirk. Strange how handsome he looked when he was smirking so mischieviously.

I actually care. Yeah right. Words like that were so easily spoken en abused. Nirri simply sighs and shakes her head in annoyance. What a damn persistent guy. "I only trust Renald. Now let me pass." Was all she said as she narrows her eyes at him.

Instead of answering, Sora leaned in a bit her neck, hard enough to hurt a bit but still soft enough for it to feel pleasureable. She was a true vixen and she knew it. But he would not give in so easily. So while moaning and grunting and panting alot as she rode him, he managed to hold on for longer. He could not help smirk up at her, almost challenging her.
"I hope it's nothing. I don't want that to stress out the baby." Mina said, rubbing her tummy a little bit as she smiled. Still, in all of this chaos in the world, the thought of her little baby inside her made her smile.

"Hm. I don't know. You chose. I want a surprise." Joseph said as he kissed her back, smirking still ever so mischievously. "What are you in the mood for?" He asked before nibbling on her neck a little, going down and sucking, enjoying trying to make her have a hickey.

"Fine." Was all Yurichi said, feeling stupid for having even wasted the effort of caring on someone, letting her out before slamming the metal door shut behind her, locking it tightly before going onto his bed.

Akira smirked a little as he sucked on her neck, making her moan as she tried her best to finish him off, not letting him win. She leaned down and smothered both of her breasts in his face as she rid him, wanting to force him to submit.
Souji smiled softly as he saw the look in his wife's eyes. Gently he places his hand on top of hers, the thought of their little one making him feel calm and happy. There were still good things in this world. Lots of good things to live for. "Don't worry about it. It will be nothing and this baby will be born happy and healthy." He says before kissing her forhead.

"What am I in the mood for? Hmmm." Fayline closed her eyes and moaned softly as she felt herself melt a bit under his kisses, not even caring what he was trying to do. "I am the mood for you. Nomatter in what way." She mumbled as she runs a hand through his hair. She had never been the more dominating of their relationship. She was always the person that followed his commands and lead.

Nirri flinched as the door was slammed behind her and she had thought she would have felt relieved to be out of his stressing presence. But a knot formed in her stomach, telling her she had done something wrong. She sighs in frustration as she bites her fist a bit. Why had this guy such an effect on her? He made her just feel way too much. Wether it be anger or sadness or fear or confusion. He was making her feel and that was no good. She stood outside for his door for awhile before sighing again. Instead of knocking she simply turned into her purple misty form, slid under the door and reformed on the other side. She walked and without a word sat down next to him on the bed, not looking at him. Suddenly she grabbed his pillow and screamed into it to let the frustration out before looking at him. "Do you really care for me?" She asked, demanding the truth.

Sora held her tighter as he kissed and sucked on her chest till her really could not hold on any longer. With a loud moan of pleasure he finished hard, sweat rolling down his back as he breathing was very ragged. "You animal...." He panted out.
"I think so too." Mina said quietly, happy at the idea of getting to have another kid again, kissing his forehead back with a smile. "I hope it's another girl. I know Mei would enjoy a little sister." She said quietly, although she knew that Dequan may be less than enthusiastic towards that idea, considering how much of a handful his other sister was.

"Hearing you say that makes me a bit more excited than I already was, if that's possible." Joseph said as he pushed her down on the bed lightly, getting on top of her as he took off her clothes for her then taking his off before feeling around her body, leaning down and giving her a kiss. "You know whenever you're slight angry at me, it always gets me into the mood for this. Even more than usual." He admitted before continuing to kiss her, feeling her breasts with his hands a bit, figuring out what he wanted to do as he went along.

Yurichi was trying to sleep, keeping his eyes closed when suddenly he felt his pillow getting yanked from under him, making him yell "Nanda ittai!" loudly before falling off the bed and hearing Nirri scream into his pillow, making his eyes open wide as he looked up at her, angry but realizing she was probably just as frustrated as him. "Yes Nirri, I do." He said, looking up at her.

Akira finished herself, moaning loudly from it as she got off of him, sweating as well as she looked over at him. "Wouldn't be..... the first time.. you've called me that.." She panted back in return.
Souji chuckles softly, imagining another little Mei. That would drive Fillian towards insanity for sure so he kindabhopes for his sake that it would be a boy. "I would love either gender." He said with a sweet smile, meaning it completely.

Fayline grinned up at him as he pushed her down, her heart pounding hard as he undressed. Out of all the things he has done to her, letting him undress her always got her the most excited. She moand softly as he strong hands travel along her curves. "Oh mon amour, I know that already. So show me how much I turned you on." She said with a voice thick with lust especially for him as her hands roamed his body as well.

Nirri did not like to admit it, it would have been easier if it had been different, but looking into his eyes she knew he was telling the truth. She kneeled down on the ground next to him, her eyes narrowed when suddenly she puts the pillow against his face. "Don't look at me like that you idiot." She snapped a bit but honestly, it was just to hide the fact her cheeks were a fierce red and her eyes began to shimmer with tears. It was so hard to believe that he was telling the truth. She didn't even know what to feel. Scared? Angrey? Denial? Happiness?.... it all just confused her.

"And it won't be the last time." Sora replied back with a smirk as his breathing began to calm down. He layed down and pulled her down with him, holding her close in his embrace. "You are everything I could've ever wished for." He mumbles in her hair.
"Me too of course." Mina said with a smile, rubbing her tummy happily. "So, I was thinking we could go out tonight and eat?" She asked, feeling a bit too tired from the baby to really cook.

"With pleasure mon amour." Joseph said in return as he pulled his rock hard member from his underwear, sticking the tip against her already wet sensitive area's. "You always get me so hard.." He whispered to her huskily. "You leave me thinking about doing these things all day." He said with a small grin as he pushed all the way in and started thrusting, but not too hard, worried she might be sore still from when they broke Rex's desk.

Yurichi looked up at her still, all until she smothered him with the pillow, making him yelp a bit before he fought her off, yanking the pillow away. He prepared to choke her to death with the pillow when he saw her blushing, with tears in her eyes, making him stand up and raise an eyebrow a little. "Uhm..." He said, not registering exactly how to deal with it. So, he wrapped his arms around her. He put her in a tight embrace. "It's okay?" He said, trying to be comforting.

"Oh I know." Akira said with a catty like smirk as she looked up at him. "But you are the same to me." She said quietly as she rested her head on his chest.
Souji smiled a bit more, thinking they could use some time out with the family. But his smile fell a little bit at the thought of some part of his family not being there. "Ofcourse honey. Where would you like to go eat?" he asked her as he held her hand in his gently.

Fayline moaned softly and arched her back a bit as he pushed himself in, glad he decided to take it easy on her for now. She could use some tender sweet loving. "I know babe. You remind me off your dirty thoughts every day." She says with a light grin as she pushed her hips up against his in the same rythm and speed he was thrusting into her.

Nirri stood there in his arms, unsure what to do. And it took awhile but slowly she wrapped her arms back around him, a bit lose at first before holding on to him tighter. "Is it?..." She mumbled quietly before burrying her face against his shoulder, feeling rather strange. When was the last time someone had hold her like this? She couldn't even remember.

Sora smiled adoringly down at his wife as he runs his hand through her hair. She was so fierce but could be so docile. But only he was may to see this side of her. "Good to know." He said before kissing the side of her head. He was quiet for awhile before saying. "I am so glad everything is finally being put in motion. The robbery went great. You should have seen her. That lady is a true leader in blood and soul." He truly had been impressed by Louisa
"Hmm..." Mina said before raising a finger. "I wanna try something new today. How about we try some Finnish food?" She asked, always thinking it looked extremely weird like the fermented shark but wanting to try it none the less.

"Do I really?" Joseph asked himself while going soft on her, going the same rhythm and speed as she pushed her hips, being completely in sync with her. "I guess I do, but I just can't help reminding you how great you are." He said to her before moaning a little bit and biting his lip.

Yurichi thought for a moment, not knowing himself before nodding his head. "Yeah, it is." He said to her and himself, trying to reassure both of them. He closed his eyes, continuing to hug her tightly, not knowing really what to do besides this, but not feeling uncomfortable.

"True leader yes, but I'll figure my way to take her down, once she is no longer of use." Akira said, feeling almost threatened by how much Sora was praising Louisa, which was bugging her. "She'll be a good tool." She said to Sora, reminding him what Louisa was.
Souji raises one eyebrow and chuckles a bit. Finnish food? How in the world did she come up with that? He guessed the weird cravings were already starting. He hoped it would not be Finnish food throughout the whole pregnancy though. "Alright then. I'll ask Dequan if he can find a Finnish restraunt because I am clueless on where to find one. " He says with a smile as he leaves the hospital with her.

Fayline ran her hands up her chest before resting them on his shoulders as she moaned again. "Likewise, my love. I can't help reminding you of how blessed I am to have you." She said before pulling him down a bit more and claiming his lips in a slow passionate French kiss.

"Okay...." Nirri said quietly, not really knowing what else to say or do except continu to hug him. It was strange how nice it began to feel. But after a long while she mumbles against his shoulder. "How long are you supposed to hug someone?...."

Sora blinked twice before chuckling and nuzzling his nose against her neck. "No need to be so defensive, darling. Ofcourse we will take her down. No way I am letting a dictator rule while this queen right here i supposed to sit on the throne." he said rather smoothly, hoping to please his wife.
"Yay." Mina said quietly, having wanted to try Finnish food for a while. "I hope he's doing okay." Mina said as she followed Souji, knowing he got stressed out like his dad did by bad stuff going on in the world. And by Mei. Mei always stressed him out.

"Dequannnnnnnnnnnnnn." Mei groaned to her brother, hitting the top of her head lightly against his arm. "Where's mommy?" She asked, having not been picked up by her like she usually was after school.

"Oh but that is what I do as well." Joseph said to Fayline as he moaned quite a bit before they started kissing. He lightly gripped onto her shoulder as they kissed, skillfully rubbing his tongue against hers like the master he was as he continued to moan.

"I'm not actually sure.." Yurichi said, still enjoying it somewhat. "My knees are starting to hurt, do you think it's possible to do this laying down or sitting?" He asked, actually not sure and not realizing that doing this laying down was actually considered cuddling.

"I have every right to be defensive." Akira said with a pout before smirking a little at his words. Boy did he know how to kiss ass in just the right ways. "You are a very good boy." She said with a smirk as she reached down and rubbed him through his pants a little with her hand. "You think maybe you have a little bit left in there to squirt out?" She asked with a sly grin.
"Oh he is probably fine." Souji says with a small smile, knowing Dequan is strong enough to get through this all. That boy had patience and calm for millions op people.

Dequan sighed a small bit before patting his sisters head. "Mommy and daddy are probably buzy. They are still counselors after all." He says, not really that alarmed by the news. "They surely will be here for dinner." He adds to reassure her.

Eadlyn was happily making her way to her friend's room. Oh, she was so ready to tell her more about Takao. But shewas also extremely curious about her date. She knocks on Valeryia's door. "Open up. It's me." She says with a smile.

Fayline closed her eyes, letting herself enjoy the feeling and taste of her husband. She moaned more as she held onto his shoulders tighter, the pleasure she was feeling already building up to a release. He didn't even have to do her long and hard. Sweet loving like this made her come just as quik.

Nirri did know that what he was describing was considered cuddling. And only lovey dovey couples cuddled. And they sure as hell weren't that. She narrowed her eyes at him. "We are not going to cuddle." She said sternly.

Her touch automatically got him turned on. Sora bites his lip a bit before leaning down and nibbling on her earlobe. "If you are ready to go again then i certainly have something left to give you." He whispered huskily into her ear as he felt hinself get hard
"Yeah, most likely. He didn't get my patience." Mina said with a small mischievous grin, knowing she had very little patience. She followed him out to the car and got in the driver's seat, sighing a little as she started the car, hoping she wouldn't crash it. "Alright husband, buckle up." She said to him, kicking the car in reverse and screeching out of the parking lot, leaving black tire marks on the asphalt.

"They better be." Mei said with a pout. "I miss them." She said, although it had only been hours since she had last seen them. "And the stupid birdie. He better get home soon." She said while walking, not understanding how long it actually took to heal something like that. "I wonder why there is so many cops and soldiers out!" She said, seeing actually armed military soldiers walking down the street with their weapons, searching for the terrorists.

For a long while there was no response from the room, just shuffling. Then, the door swung open and Eadlyn was pulled in quickly. "I didn't want anyone to see me." Valeryia said, who at the current moment looked completely hung over. She had dark circles under her eyes, her hair was frizzy and standing up and she had actually forgotten to put on a bra. "Ah!" She said as she realized she wasn't wearing a bra, quickly picking a shirt off the floor and putting it on. "The date was good, we'll be going on another one." She said with a small yawn.

Joseph moaned as he continued going at it, having forgotten how good slow felt as fell. He kept his eyes closed, rubbing her tongue as he built up a large finish. After going at it for quite a bit while he finished, moaning quite a bit and breaking away from the kiss as he pumped his seed into her before pulling out and laying right next to her on the bed, panting a little.

"What the hell is that?" Yurichi asked, having heard somewhat of cuddling before, but never having seen and definitely never have done it. "Explain." He said, looking over at her, making his squinty eyes extra squinty at her.

"Mmm, good." Akira said as she pulled his member out of his pants, beginning to stroke it, feeling it get even more hard as she tapped her blank finger nails against it, running them up and down his shaft before she firmly started to stroke him, stopping every now and then to tease him, wanting to torment him a little.
Souji chuckles a bit. He indeed did not get his wife's patience and he thanked the gods for making his life slightly easier in that way. When they got to the car he quikly puts his seatbelt on and braces himself for another deadly ride. He prayed throughout the whole ride, like always, to return safely home. It truly is a miracle she had never crashed against anything.

Dequan smiled a bit and rolls is eyes. Already missing them? The last they had seen eachother was at breakfast a few hourd ago. Though his smile fell a bit at her words about Fillian. Sadly she did not realize how long his recovery will take. He opened his mouth to gently explain, and hopefully not trow her into a hissy fit, when he noticed the soldiers as well. Gently he took a hold of his sister's hand. Nomatter what was happening, he had a strange feeling about it and he did not like it. "Let's just go home." He says as he walks a tad bit faster.

Eadlyn shrieked a bit in suprise as she was suddenly pulled into the room. What suprised her even more was the state Valeryia was in. No doubt in her mind she had been drinking again. Though when she told her they were going on another date in pleasantly suprised her. She smiled happily and hugged her friend tight. "That is so great! Tell me more about it!"

Fayline moaned out his name and arched her back a bit as she finished as well. A pleasant shiver running up her spine as he pulled out of her. She was panting as well, not as much ofcourse as when they would go wild. She cuddled closer to him, always having enjoyed the cuddeling after making love to eachother. "I love you, Joseph." She mumbles quietly before kissing his chest.

Nirri raises one eyebrow. Serieusly? He did not know what cuddeling is? "Well, cuddeling is when you lay on the bed or sit on a couch and you lay against eachother, most of the time wrapped in eachothers arms. Lovey dovey couples do that so we are not going to do that." She explains before getting again a bit snappy at the end.

Sora moaned softly as she began to pleasure him with her talented hands. He leaned his hands behind his head and closed his eyes as he let's himself enjoy the feel of her hand to the fullest. He groaned sometimes as she teased him, getting a bit sexually frustrated because of that. But he knew she loved to torment him like that,
As Mina screeched into her driveway, leaving black tiremarks on the concrete, she saw her kids walking on the sidewalk, smiling as she got out. "Kids!" Mina said, calling for them as she got the keys out to get inside the house.

"I wonder why they're walking the streets." Mei said as she walked faster, smiling as she heard her mother. "Mommy!" Mei said, doing an Olympic sprint to Mina, jumping to her arms. Mina caught her, laughing a little bit before kissing Mei's forehead, blessed to have such a family. "Hey son." She said to Dequan as she saw him getting closer as she unlocked the front door while holding Mei.

"He was being really sweet, for how he is usually. And I saw the entire city and it was beautiful." Valeryia said while laying on bed, curling up in a tired ball. "I am sore." She said, having a very shitty drunken sleep.

"I love you too Fayline." Joseph said to his wife as he enjoyed cuddling up against her. "I've noticed you know that after every time me and you make the love, we cuddle." He said with a small smile, giving her a kiss.

"Right, no. We're not lovey dovey, nor a couple." Yurichi said, although he felt an odd displeased feeling in his stomach as he said that. "So.." He said as he finally let go breaking the hug. "That was nice?" He said, not understanding why as he rubbed the back of his head.

"Feeling frustrated?" Akira asked with a smirk as she continued to rub his, gradually going harder and harder, trying to force it out of him. "Don't fight it my love. Release it. You know you'd like just to paint my beautiful pale face with it." She said, bringing her face closer as she started licking the tip like a lolipop
"Hello mother." Dequan greeted gently before kissing his mother's cheek. "Hope you had a good day. Mei missed you both." He says with a light chuckle, stating the obvious.

Souji chuckles softly as their little girl turned into an olympic sprinter and almost tackled his wife down. He could not help but feel love in it's purest form as he looks at his family. But at the moment that only made him more anxious for the events he felt coming. He patted his son back before walking into the house with his family.

Eadlyn grin got even wider at her words. Good thing for him that he was sweet or else she would have sucked him dry, and not in a pleasant way. Though when Valeryia told her she was sore her eyes widened. "Sore?.... What did you two do?!" She shrieks out, thinking ofcourse of dirty stuff.'

Fayline smiles softly as well before returning his kiss and nuzzling her nose against his. "Hmm, do we? I guess I just like to be in the strong embrace of my husband." She mumbles before giving him another peck on his lips. It was very true. In his arms she just felt so protected and secure. He was her guardian angel.

Nirri let's go off him as well and shrugs with one shoulder as she puts one hand on her hip, preteding to feel indifferent about it even though she had to admit it had began to feel nice indeed. "I guess." She was quiet for awhile before softly saying. "So what now? You do really care for me I guess, strangely enough..." Her words drift off a bit, unsure what this all meant for them. He cared for her. So was she supposed to go trust him now? Because honestly, she had no clue if she could or even want to do that.

Sora clenched his fists in the bedsheets as he tries to hold back and supress his moans as much as he can. But it was a waisted effort since his wife knew exactly what to do. When she started to lick him he couldn't hold back. With a loud moan he released his seeds onto her face. "You fox." He said with a grin as he panted a bit.
"I'm sure she did." Mina said with a small giggle before looking over at Mei and kissing her forehead before setting her down. Even though Mei kept getting bigger, Mina still could hold her just as well as when she was in a baby. She always was this strong, and most likely would be until Mei was much bigger than her. "How was the walk home?" Mina said to Dequan, hoping the military police didn't give him or Mei any trouble.

"Nothing. Don't get your wings in a twist." Valeryia said before playfully flicking Eadlyn. "Unlike you, I plan on staying a virgin for quite some time." She said before rubbing her face a little. "I just got really drunk and I'm sore from being hung over." She said before crashing back down on her bed.

"And I like embracing my fair and beautiful wife, whom I am very lucky to have." Joseph said with a small smile before kissing her back. While he held her in his arms, he felt like the luckiest man in the word truly, and it made him feel a bit stronger to know he was protecting and watching over her. Like what she thought, as a guardian angel.

"....Not sure. Just felt like making you know." Yurichi said, feeling a bit dumb for making such a big point about it without having an actual reason as to why. "Huh....this is really odd." He said, having no idea as to why he really wanted her to believe so badly.

"Ohohohoho." Akira let out in a bit of a chuckle as Sora finished on her face by surprised, enjoying the squirming look on his face as his entire face seemed to contort from the pleasure. "Ah...could you get me the washcolth dear?" She said with a small smirk as she licked a little off her face
Dequan simply smiles and shrugs as he puts his hands in his pockets. "Nothing special. Mostly Mei whining you didn't pick us up." He says, not starting about the millitary people they saw. He did not want Mei to get worried again so he would ask them later about the millitary.

Eadlyn sighs in relief but hisses as she was flicked, which almost felt like a slap thanks to Valeryia's strength. "Good." She says as she crashes down next to Valeryia. "Stay a virgin. Atleast one of us needs to stay holy. One angrey father is enough. Imagine ours dads getting angrey at the same time." She shudders a bit at the thought. An vicious vampire and a warrior spirit capturer. Not a good combination.

Fayline blushes a little bit as she giggles and snuggles closer to him. "Love you." She says quietly as she closes her eyes and simply enjoys his embrace. She was glad he seems to have forgotten about Eadlyn and her boyfriend. Atleast for now.

Nirri folds her arms as she looks a bit around the room, unsure what to do now since she felt odd as well. "It is..." She agrees. Perhaps it was better to leave now? They already had bickered and had confused thoughts and actions enough for one day.

Sora grins at his wife before standing up and getting his wife a washcloth. Instead of giving her the washcloth he gently wipes her face off. He was still a sweetheart even though he wasn't the best guy in the world. "There you go honey." He says before softly kissing her lips.
Mina looked over at Mei and lightly flicked her nose, making her sneeze a little. "Don't whine to your brother." She said with an authoritative look before rubbing Mei's head. "Oh by the way, kids, we're eating out tonight. Finnish food. Dress nice, okay?" She said before looking over at the clock to see the time.

"Oh yes. One of of need's to stay pure." Valeryia said, knowing Eadlyn and Shiomi were everything but. "And yeah...I know. Remember that one time they both yelled at Shiomi's dad for doing stuff in their bed? Remember how that went?" She said, remembering when Joseph had Renald hold Belial down while Joseph beat him up.

"Love you too." Joseph said with a small grin as he snuggled more up against her as well, closing his eyes as he moved his arms and wrapped them around her, yawning a bit. "You always suck the energy out of me." He said quietly.

"So......" Yurichi looked around, not quite knowing what to do except stand. "What are you gonna be doing now?" He asked, not knowing what her next choice of action was going to be, and sure as hell not knowing his.

"Awh, you're so sweet." Akira said before kissing him back, closing her eyes a little until she pulled away. She then laid right next to him, forcing him down before she cuddled him a little, rubbing her hands all over him, including the large scar from where she stabbed him that one time. "So did I make you feel good?" She asked with a small smirk.
Dequan raises one eyebrow. Finnish food? When he glances at his father he simply shrugs with a small smile. Well, he guesses that means his mother's pregnancy cravings have already started. Though he wouldn't have guessed Finnish food to be on top of the list. "Alright, we will." He says with a gentle smile. Though his smile fell a bit as he realized this would be the first time they would go out without Fillian.... To hide his thoughts he simply said. "I'll go get dressed then." Before turning around and walking to his room.

Eadlyn shivers at the memory. It was a frightening to look back at. Both Joseph and Renald were so enraged and yelling wasn't the only thing they did. "Yeah, I remember that vividly.... They have a strange friendship." She says with a light chuckle, if you could even call what they had a friendship.

Fayline chuckles softly as she reaches out and gently strokes his cheek. "Funny, since I didn't even suck today." She says with a teasing grin before kissing his lips softly. "Go sleep then." She says quietly.

Nirri wasn't quite sure either, but she knew staying here and doing nothing was not an option. So she shrugs and says. "I don't know. I guess I'll just go see if I can make it up to Renald...." She says, remembering now how mad he had been...

Sora's eyes widened slightly as she forced him down before chuckling and wrapping his arms losely around her. "You made me feel great. As always." He says as he gently begins to gently rub her arm and side with his hand. "So everything is finally being put into motion." He says, obviously talking about the bank robbery.
"Be snazzy! We don't want the Finnish people to be insulted that we didn't dress right!" Mina said as she herself got dressed, dressing up in something fancy, yet still not revealing in the least bit as she got her hair up in a tight bun. "The only man who gets to see this bun down is only you." Mina said with a smile before giving Souji a small kiss.

"I think so too." Valeryia said with a small smile. "They fight a lot, but I know they care about each-other and us. Even if they don't talk much." She said quietly, still having the only thing in her mind being Joseph kicking Belial straight in the nose before having to fight off Cecilia.

"Didn't have to." Joseph said with a little smirk before kissing her back softly, making a little noise before shaking his head. "Non." Joseph said, speaking quiet French in her ear. "I don't want to." He said quietly.

"I think he needs his alone time.." Yurichi voiced, remembering how pissed off Renald had seemed when he was chastising Nirri. "So..........Yeah." He said, not knowing what else to say. "You're the only person that confuses me like this, you know that?" He said bluntly to her.

"It is...we've planned years for it, and now it's finally happening.." Akira said quietly with a big smile. "My king making my dreams come true." Akira said with a small smile before giving him a kiss.
Souji followed Minda towards their room and began to get dressed as well. He puts on a nice fancy black suit with a dark blue button up shirt beneath it. He did not like suits. He prefered his robes but he knew that would not be appreciated in such a restraunt. He blushes softly at his wife's words before giving her a sweet kiss in return. "I know. And I love you for that." He says sweetly as he runs the back of his hand over her cheek.

Eadlyn nods in agreement as she chuckles. They were warriors, fighters, leaders, generals but still they were a strange bunch all together. "Strange how they managed to help form Cantenseel.... Without them we wouldn't be living in the world we are living in now...." She says, wondering how different the world would have been without their parents having done the things they have done.

Fayline smiles softly. "Fine then." She says quietly as well as she gently strokes his head, knowing that even though he may not want to, he will fall asleep sooner or later.

Nirri narrowed her eyes a small bit at Yurichi. As if that brat knew Renald better than she knew him. She had been by his side for over 30 years. And she was about to make a snappy remark of it but his other words made her shut up. But instead of thinking too much about it she simply shrugs. "I guess."

Sora really loved the smile on his wife's face. That was all he needed to be happy. So yeah, he would destroy the world for that smile, like he was doing now. "Your king will do everything to make his Queen happy." He says before returning her kiss.
"I know." Mina said quietly before putting her hand on his cheek and giving him another kiss. "And I love you even more because you appreciate it so much." She said with a small smile while rubbing her nose a bit against his.

"I know right? I'm not even sure they knew how big of an effect what they were doing really would have had on the future. Well, I think my dad did. I think your's probably wouldn't have cared either way, as long as he was with your mom." Valeryia said with a small smile, having heard stories about Joseph in the old days.

"Good.." Joseph said quietly as he smiled a bit as he enjoyed his loving wife stroking his head. "Your hands always have had a magical effect on me.." He muttered quietly as he started dozing off. "You're the only woman that can tame this beast like you do.." He murmured, complimenting himself and her. It was his way of saying that he was completely whipped by her. That she pretty much had the say over a lot of what he did, because he loved her.

"I guess is right..." Yurichi said before sighing. "So...have a good rest of your day?" He said, not even sure why he was wishing her that before laying in his bed.

"I know." Akira said quietly, smiling as he kissed her back before cuddling up against him more. "You think I'd be a good queen?" She asked quietly, wondering what he thought, although secretly she just wanted to hear him say something good.
Souji's eyes softened a bit more as he looks adoringly at his wife. He caresses her cheek softly before giving her another peck on her lips. "I really appreciate it." He said quietly before smiling more. "Go see if the kids are ready. I'll be down in a second, alright?" He says as he adjusts his jacket a bit more, hoping he looked good in it since he prefered his usual robes.

Eadlyn chuckles a bit as she nods her head. "Your father knew damn well what he was doing for the world. But I think not one of them knew how much they would change the world." She says as she looks out of the window. How different life would have been if not for them. Rex. Renald. Joseph. Belial. Without these men the world would have been in ruins. And she was honored to be able to call one of these war heroes her dad. "But yeah, where ever my mom goes, dad goes. If my man gives me half of the affection my dad gives my mom I would live a happy life." And she truly believed Takao was that man.

"Complimenting me and yourself in one sentence. Only one French man able to do that." Fayline says with a giggle as she shakes her head and rolls her eyes. "Go sleep, my big dangerous beast." She says quietly as she kisses the tip of his nose.

"Yeah, sleep well." Nirri said as she walks to the door. She was about to exit but then she grins and looks back one final time. "If you get a nightmare, it will be me doing that." Her grin widens a bit before leaving the room and closing the door behind her. But once outside her grin dissapears and she sighs. This boy.... She shakes her head wildly before walking off.

Sora raises one eyebrow at her. "You serieusly asking that? Darling, you would be more than a good queen. This world NEEDS a queen like you. And I will make sure you sit that gorgeous lovely ass on the throne you damn well deserve." he said strongly, in his mind she was clearly the ideal ruler of this world. And like he said, he will make it happen.
"I will honey." Mina said before going down the stairs while putting on her coat, her stomach growling loudly. "Dequan, Mei, are you two ready?" She asked.

"Yes mommy." Mei said while putting on her jacket. "Mommy what's a Finland?" She asked.

"It's a country full of fins." Mina said jokingly with a small laugh.

"I think your man probably will. Although he's already at some high standards. In my whole life, I think I've only seen your dad away from your mom twice." Valeriya said with a small giggle. "Doesn't he follow your mom to the bathroom some of the times?" She asked, thinking about how attention hungry Joseph seemed to be for Fayline.

Joseph let out a playful beast growl before nuzzling against Fayline and closing his eyes, letting out a quiet yawn as he started to nod off.

Akira giggled a bit with a smile as she looked over at Sora. "You have such a great way with words." She said before kissing his cheek with a smirk, truly believing he could do that. "You'll be my king beside me as well too, you'll be the best king." She said to him with her hand on his chin.
Dequan snickered at Mei's cute question. His sister was such a cute lighthead. He adjusts his sleeves a bit, wearing a nice white dress shirt for the occasion. He didn't feel like wearing a whole suit so he didn't.

Souji walks down the stairs after a mental discussion with himself if he should wear a robe or not. He decided not. Much to his own discomfort. "Ready to go." He says as he wraps an arm around his wife's waist and kisses the top of her head.

Eadlyn chuckles again and nods. That was so true. "I like attention but I do not need my man in the bathroom next to me." She says with a laugh. She would really kick Takao out if he dare try. And the kick would not be soft. Woman need thir space.

Fayline smiles softly down at her husband as he falls asleep. Indeed she managed to tame this wild animal. A true miracle. She still wonders why he had fallen for her. But she guessed she had a hundred lifetimes to think about that. Though she doubted if she would ever find the answer.

"Me? A king?" Sora asks with a laugh. True, he was an amazning man. He admits that. But he was nowhere kingly enough. Especially not king enough to stand next to such a queen. "Nah, I'll just be your happy loyal servant" He says with a grin.
Mina turned a little read and kissed Souji on his cheek before getting to the car. She unlocked it before starting it, telling herself she'd drive normal today. Of course, afterwards that went completely out the window as she drives in her usual crazy manner.

Valeriya shook her head with a small chuckle, not knowing how eadylns mom dealt with her husband's neediness. "I'm glad that who I'm trying for would for sure not go into any bathrooms." She said with a giggle.

"Every queen needs a king though does she not?" Akira said to Sora before leaning in a little with a grin.
Both Souji and Dequan braced themselfs for the ride of hell, praying hard that they would arrive in one piece. They thanked the gods when Mina finally parked the car, kinda decently. They got out and went into the restraunt before they got seated at a table near the window. Dequan looked around curiously. They havn't been there before and it smelled certainly good.

Eadlyn laughs at the thought of the stoic Gideon trying to go into the bathroom with Valeryia. "Yeah, he would never do that." She said, laughing even more. Though what Eadlyn did not notice was the fact the room was getting a bit colder and perhaps even a bit foggy in one corner of the room.Out of the ground, in that corner, suddenly burned up a small blue ember, though it stayed in that single spot.

"Yes she does but the king does not want to make his queen look like a fool." Sora said with a small grin though he meant it alot. He wanted everyone looking at his strong gorgeous woman and not at the foolish king.
Mina sat down with her family, smelling all the foreign scents in the air. It kinda smelt like northern Europe. Like salt, fish, oil and the faint sour scent of pickle juice, which was used when helping ferment a shark. "I want the shark." She said to Souji.

"Uhhhhhhh, what the hell is that?" Valeriya asked, rather confused and just slightly worried about the fire in the corner of the room.

"Hmm... perhaps you've won." Akira said before giving him a kiss. "You know you'll always be my king." She said quietly to him.
Souji chuckles softly, finding the statement weird to say it like that. "I know you do. And you will get your shark." He gently pats her head before looking what he was going to pick. Something else than shark, he knew that for certain.

Eadlyn frowns in confusion as she looks at the corner as well. "What do you mean?" She looks confused between the corner and Valeryia. "There is nothing there." She says, clearly confused and not seeing the thing Valeryia was seeing. The fire started to grow larger until it started to swirl in a circle. It got even bigger until it suddenly dissapeard and a white fox with glowing blue eyes was sitting there, staring straight at Valeryia. The aura around him feeling weirdly heavenly.

Sora smiles softly at his strong but gentle wife. "I know." he says quietly before kissing her softly. "I will never forget that"
"You should also get shark." Mina said to Sound with a smirk, curious to see a reaction.

Valeriya screamed and full on punched the fox in the face, making a loud crunch come from the jaw. "What are you doing in here?!" She asked.

"Good, you airhead." Akira said to Sora before giving a kiss. "Do you wanna sleep yet?" She asked quietly.
Souji visibly shivered but he managed to keep on smiling, not wanting to show his dislike for the food. "No thank you. I think I prefer something else." He says politely though he quikly looks back at the menu.

The fox yelped a bit before shaking it's head and glaring a bit at Valeryia. "You have some nerve punching a heavenly spirit." The male fox spoke before huffing and sitting down, his nose up facing the other direction, offended by the attack.

Eadlyn was confused as hell when Valeryia suddenly screamed and punched into the air. "What in the world are you doing?...." She asked utterly confused.

Sora chuckles a bit and sticks out his tongue at the name. "Yeah, I guess we should. It has been a long day." He says as he grins proudly, remembering the bank robbery. Which was a huge succes.
"Get the shark." Mina said with that sweet but deadly look in her eye that pretty much screamed "You better do it"

"Don't pop into teenage girls bedrooms!" Valeriya said almost irritated before sighing. " Sorry for punching you, now why are you here?" She asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Good." Akira said with a smile before laying down next to Sora, cuddling him and closing her eyes.
Souji gulped as he saw the look in his wife's eyes. He was not gonna leave this restraunt without trying it. With a defeated sigh he puts the menu down and forces a smile. "Very well, love. I will try it." Dequan, seeing the silent struggle between his parents, simply grins and rolls his eyes. His father always obeyed his mother's wishes.

The fox tilts his head a bit to the side. "You must be a young new enslaver." The fox stands up and begans to walk a bit around the room. "I sensed you. You, one who can make enslave spirits like me and demonic spirits alike. I wanted to see where it came from. I was purely curious." The fox jumped up and seemed to walk on the air around the room. "And besides, spirits are free to roam where ever, I mean no harm, and you are the only one seeing me."

Sora held his wife closer before yawning and closing his eyes as well. Soon he drifted off into a well deserving sleep.
"thank you love." Mina said with a smile as she leaned in and gave Souji a kiss for being a good husband.

"Purely curious, or were you perhaps thinking of something else?" Valeriya asked before putting her gauntlet on. "I'm strong, and have potential. Im just inexperienced. However, if you joined me, I would remember that you gave me a chance when I wasn't all that impressive and would treat you good." Valeriya said to him.
Souji smiles softly before kissing her back, though he did not thing the kiss was worth eating a shark for. "Everything for you." He said before ordering their dinner. He just prayed they were almost out of shark and only had enough for one more.

Eadlyn frowned a bit more as Valeryia put her gaunlet on and was still talking into thin air. Though now she understoud what was going on. "Valeryia...." She said with a warning in her voice.

The fox was quiet before chuckling softly. "An enslaver asking if it is okay to capture a spirit. You really are inexperienced. But if you think you are so strong then try me. Enslave a heavenly spirit." The fox answered as he seemed to grin and his eyes turned a bit mischievious.
Mina looked ever so happily at Souji, just pleased that her dear husband was going to try the shark as well. She looked over out at the window, at the sea as a small glimpse of the tsunami's crashing against the city skyline flashed in her head again. She then looked over at Souji and kissed his cheek, smiling. "You're so cute." She said quietly.

"How do I try you? Do I...Do I punch you?" Valeryia asked before narrowing her eyes and freezing the spirit up to his neck. "Or do I do that?" She asked.
Souji blushed a tad as he smiles adoringly at his wife. "You're too" He says in reply before looking at his children and taking a sip from his water. "So tell me, how were your day?" He asks his children, needing to hear positive things out of their mouths after all the events of the day.

The fox spirit simply blinked before it began to chuckle and shake it's head. This girl was truly worthless. The spirit simply steps out of the ice. "I am a spirit. Not a solid something you can freeze." The fox grins as he sits down. "You truly do not know how to enslave? You told me you were strong but how can one be strong when she does not even know how to use her own powers?" It was clear the spirit was mocking her a bit.
"My day was goooood." Mei said with her usual energy. "I colored a birdie I drew in class, and in class we had a test today but I passed it completely good because I'm smart." She said with a dorky smile. While she was an airhead, she did do incredibly well on all tests.

"You waant to see strong?" Valeryia asked before kicking the fox spirit. "I will show you strong." She whispered as the Russian accent came out in her voice. She picked up the spirit and threw him against the wall, creating a dent in the wall before she growled. "You're mine, puny fox." She said before beginning to choke the spirit.
Souji smiles softly as he pats his daughter's head. "Very smart indeed." Though he wonders how she ever passes her tests with actual good marks. He guessed she secretly is kinda smart. In some way. "How about yours?" He asks his son. Dequan simply smiles and shurgs. "A good day." The difference between Dequan and Mei was so huge it suprised some people they were siblings.

The fox spirit yelped as it was kicked and it's eyes widened as the woman began choking him. Geez, this woman was clueless on what to do. He guessed he would need to help. She wouldn't probably notice a thing. Her walls were wide open. Any strong spirit could easily take control. Luckily he was there first. "I guess I am." He says as he smirks as his eyes begin to glow, just as her glove. "You want a contract with me? Only thing you have to do is yes and seal me in there."
"Dequan do you ever talk to girls?" Mei asked curiously while looking over at him, bonking her head on his shoulder like she usually liked to do.

"Yes." Valeriya said as the gauntlet began to glow and the fox spirit pretty much got sucked into the gauntlet, making Valeriya let out a deep sigh. "You in there?" She asked while tapping on it.
Dequan casually sips his water, even though his cheeks turn a bit redder. He clears his throat before shaking his head a bit. "Not girls. Just one. And that's it." He pokes her nose. "How about you? You talking to boys?" Though he kinda already knew the answer. She only talked to him and Fillian. He thinks.

A laugh was heard out of the glove before it slowly turned black. "Oh, I am." Suddenly black liquid shot out of the gauntlet and began to reform itself into the shape of a tall man. The man had white fox ears and a tail. But instead of the holy blue colour they first were, his eyes were now a dark glowing red. He grinned, showing his canines. "Pleasure to meet you." The aura surrounding the man was different than from the fox before. It was much darker. Almost evil.

Eadlyn paled as she now finally saw what Eadlyn had been probably been seeing all this time. "Val.... What is that?"

Renald was quietly working in his office when he felt something shift in the air, making his eyes widen. "Valeryia." He quikly jumps up and runs to the place he felt the aura from, bursting the door to Eadlyn's room open he paled in shock as he saw something he was afraid of seeing. A spirit. A demonic one. "What did you do...." He says quietly in shock. But quikly he shakes his head before glaring at the spirit and walking to his daughter, standing infront of her to shield her. The power he felt from this spirit was alike to Nirri's. Strong and sly.
"No boys. If I have any talk to me that aren't adults I bite their ear like mommy told me too." Mei said with a smile, almost making Mina spit out her water. She didn't expect Mei to ever peel them that.

"I-I, I thought I was gonna capture a spirit and...and..." Valeryia's face paled as she looked over at the demonic fox. It was not the spirit she originally thought it was going to be.
Both Dequan and Souji's eyes widened. "You told our daughter what?" Souji asks a bit in suprise. He knew Mina was overprotective but this wasn't somehting she should be teaching their daughter. "Honey, you shouldn't uhm.... Bite people's ears off." He tries to correct her.

Renald looked over his shoulder at his daughter, his eyes turned a bit furious as he sees the gauntlet around her hand. "I told you to put that away till the time was right. We havený even started to properly train you. And now see what happend." He says sternly. Oh yes, he was angrey for her not listning. But he was more afraid for his daughter's safety. Demonic spirits were tricky and dangerous. Especially ones like this. He looks back at the man who was still grinning. "Who are you."

"Oh, how rude of me not to introduce myself to my mistress and her father." The man bowed deeply, though it was more mockingly than real respect. "My name is Lucien." He grinned a bit more. "Your new humble servant."
 Both Dequan and Souji's eyes widened. "You told our daughter what?" Souji asks a bit in suprise. He k
"But...but mommy said to do that up until im 30! That way, I stay a good kid and keep dirty men away." Mei said, reciting what Mina said exactly word for word.

"Dad it tricked me! I'm...I'm sorry." Valeryia said before getting the overwhelming urge to kick the foxes ass, tightening her fist to punch him square in the jaw.
Souji sighs a bit before rubbing the back of his neck. He understoud her overprotectiveness but this was not the way. "Forget that. You can talk to boys, normally and properly. If they do try mean things, then you can bite but only then and not sooner."

"That's what demonic spirits do. You should have just left that gauntlet in the box" Renald says, not taking his eyes off of the fox. He did not like this dangerous vibe coming from that man one bit. His daughter was still to vulnerable to be handling such a demon. And there was no way this man was going to leave. He opened his mouth to say something when a blur of fur sprinted past him and suddenly tackled the fox man in a hug.

Lucien's eyes widened before his eyes turned soft and his smile turned gentle as he softly patted the head of the brother he had lost. The brother turned sister who was now holding him tightly and crying into his chest. "I'm back...." He says quietly which only caused Cecilia to cry harder and hold her lost brother tighter.
"But..but won't that make mommy angry?" Mei asked, looking over at her mom, looking into her eyes. "It's okay. If it makes mommy happy then I won't do it." She said with a smile.

"Dad...what am I going to do?" Valeryia asked, the color in her face gone. She regretted so much right now. This demon could take her over.
Souji shakes his head slightly, still not completely believing what his wife was teaching their daughter behind his back. But then the waiter walks to their table and puts down the plates of food. Souji cringes his nose a bit as he looks at his plate, his stomach turning a bit. It did not smell nor look very appetizing. He regretted this decision already.

Renald had honestly no idea how to help his daughter out of this situation. It was a difficult proces to release a spirit from it's contract and Valeryia was not strong or skilled enough to do so. And besides he doubted this demon would go willingly. What did help him feel a bit more at ease was the fact that Cecilia clearly knows this spirit.

Cecilia looks up at her brother, touching his cheek and smiling widely. She could hardly believe it. He was here. Truly here! She was touching him! She thought she was hallucinating when she had smelled up but it was just real! "I can't believe it! You are here! I am touching you." Lucien simply smiles and nods, affection for his sister clear in his eyes. "Oh you should meet my husband! He'll be here soon." She says excitedly, wanting to show her brother her family, not even needing to know how he was standing here, alive and well. And she knew Belial would be in the room soon. Maybe she had suddenly bolted out of the room while they had been making out.