jeu de rôle aléatoire The Dark Chapters: Part 2. (PRIVATE)

IAMYOURENEMY posted on Sep 19, 2015 at 08:26AM
Plot

19 years have passed since the original events of the first chapter. The city has been rebuilt, the world has been united and most people have healed, save for some few who cling to their horrible and scarred pasts. There are some though, willing to disrupt this society's peace and order for selfish goals...Will you fight with the revolutionaries for a society ruled with the iron fist of their queen, or will you fight to uphold the order and peace that has been preserved for nearly 20 years?

The way of the government, education system and military.

The Government
After the 2019 incident with Hotaka Nagachika, the governments of Cantenseel were finally able to reach a compromise with each other. The Kanshinin councilors would act as a congress for Rex, who would be some sort of figure head, like the president. While he had power, he would have to present it to the councilors, who would either approve or disapprove of the proposal. Rex would have veto power, but it would only work for so much. The councilors and The president all choose a successor when they choose to retire.

The Education System
In Cantenseel, after the borders fell, they decided to merge the new generation with each other to make sure that pride from being from a certain area would not exist, the easiest way of course, was school. In the middle of Cantenseel where all four borders used to connect, a super school was created. It was three campuses. The elementary campus for K-5th Grade. The middle campus for 6-8th and the High/College campus for 9th-12+. This means that within the school, there are people who are in their mid twenties along with fifteen yearolds in the same campus.

The Military
In the 19 years that had passed, the military had became rather lax because of the peace. Most people who joined only abused it so they could one, have an easy job or two, so they could use it for their resume. Only few actually join it because they want to make a difference.

Backstory
24 years ago, an assassin named Tiras Elbinorune was sent on a mission to murder a woman named Felicia Stadner, who was the heiress to a very rich family. Tiras, mesmerized by the woman, was unable to pull the trigger. After an instant spark between the two, he joined the military for her to win a war that was over the horizon. After a series of trials and after impregnating Felicia, Tiras went beserk and nearly destroyed the world. 5 years later, he came back after his current wife had been murdered. After a brutal beating by the angry people of Cantenseel, a man named Hotaka Nagachika who had orchestrated most of the events in the story came and launched his attack. Soon, he overwhelmed the city with ghouls, which were man eating creatures that were seemingly invincible. While the prince of Hell, Belial, a powerful vampire named Joseph, a beast tamer named Renald, a Draki named Kierra and the son of Hotaka himself, Hei, fought against the other ghouls while Rex and Tiras fought against Hotaka, who had turned into a horrific monster the size of a skyscraper. After a long and hard battle, Hotaka was defeated. But at a cost. Tiras had been mortally wounded and died in front of his love, Felicia.

{Character Sheet}
[Name]

[Nickname/Title]

[Faction](Revolutionary, Military, student etc.

[Age]

[Gender]

[Race]

[Power] (this is whether you use Magical Abilities or Scientific powers, whether it be via machines or simply some sort of scientific method, you can choose whether to explain how it works or not)

[Biography]

[Relationship](this would be your Spouse, Siblings and Friends, completely optional)

[Extra]
-----------
Characters

IAMYOURENEMY:
Louisa Stadner. Age 24 (Page 1)
Virgil Elbinorune. Age 24 (Page 1)
Hei Nagachika. Age 43 (Page 1)
Raiden Lancaster. Age 27 (Page 1)
Mina Zhang. Age 41 (Page 1)
Ivanka Silvius. Age 40 (Page 1)
Irisviel Romanov. Age 38 (Page 1)
Eva Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Seth Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Joseph Bordeaux. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akira Cruz. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akiro Liang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Chidori Liang. Age 37 (Page 1)
Zhu Liang. Age 42 (Page 1)
Daniel Tren. Age 17 (Page 1)
Mei Zhang. Age 16 (Page 1)
Leia Feng. Age 24. (Page 1)
Gilford Silvius. Age 16. (Page 1)
Valeryia Silvius. Age 24. (Page 1)
Remi Elbinorune. Age 23 (Page 1)
Shiomi Devonshire. Age 23 (Page 1)
Belial Devonshire. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Alexander Bordeaux. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Vasilia Romanov. Age 61. (Page 1)
Takao Sesshoumaru. Age 32. (Page 6)
Yurichi Mizushima. Age 19. (Page 9)
Lucifer Devonshire. Unknown (Page 10)
Yamato Kirugi. Age over 100.
Adelger Kiesenger von Elbinorune the II. Age 17 (Page 22)
Karlen Von Jager. Age 116 (Page 29)
Karla Von Jager. Age 27 (Page 29)
Raul Espinoza. Age 25(Page 32)
Ramses the III. Age 30(Page 32)
Thutmose III. Unknown. (Page 34)
Jannik Haas. (Page 34)
Catriona Haas. (Page 36)
Praxilla Metz. 32. (Page 44)
Adalica Von Elbinorune(Page 36)
Aiymil Elbinonrune (Page 46)
Cynfael Bordeaux. (Page 42)
Ollie Silvius. (Page 44)
Akllah Folami. (Page 46)
Raymil Emeria. (Page 49)
Lanying Zhang. (Page 49)
Revala Emeria. (Page 49)
Raymil Emeria) (Page 49)
Reina Emeria. (Page 50)
Yang Min. (Page 51)
Miles Prise. (Page 52)
Chronov. (Page 54)
Cassius Prise(Page 55)
Saigon Derivil(Page 56)

Mirra1007
Felicia Tenshin. Age 48 (Page 1)
Sora Cruz. Age 41 (Page 1)
Yumi. Age 23 (Page 1)
Kierra Nagachika. Age 42 (Page 1)
Rex Ellington. Age 48 (Page 1) (President of Cantenseel)
Renald Silvius. Age 51 (Page 1)
Eadlyn Bordeaux. Age 24 (Page 1)
Souji Zhang. Age N/A (Page 1)
Ichirou Nagachika. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fayline Bordeaux. Age 46 (Page 1)
Cecilia Devonshire. Age N/A (Page 1)
Kane Tenshin. Age 50 (Page 1)
Ella Stadner. Age 31 (Page 1)
Dequan Zhang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fillian. Age N/A (Page 1)
Annelise Florence. Age 22 (Page 1)
Lizana Janssen. Age 18 (Page 1)
Moira Prise. Age 17 (Page 1)
Gideon Narine. Age 20 (Page 1)
Riza Hannaka. Age 19 (Page 6)
Tomoe Mikage . Age unknown (Page 10)
Daliyah. Age N/A (Page 11)
Jeptha Veers. Age 22(Page 22)
Elvyne Silvius. Age 19 (Page 29)
Hideaki Ranshin. Age 43 (Page 32)
Tsuyoshi Hajime. Age 27 (Page 32)
Basile Allard. Age 25 (Page 32)
Mamoru Hidari. Age 25 (Page 32)
Calix Shreave. Age 47 (Page 32)
Willem the V of Nassau. Age 34. (Page 32)
Nori Rin. Age 15 (Page 32)
Kiyoshi Rin. Age 28 (Page 32)
Callum Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Connall Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Baldrik Haas. (Page 34)
Sauri Devonshire. (Page 44)
Lerida Devonshire. (Page 44)
Kuro Kaze Devonshire. (Page 44)
Tarquin Silvius. (Page 44)
Terryal. (Page 49).
last edited on Jun 04, 2018 at 07:08AM

jeu de rôle aléatoire 5723 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 801-850 of 5723

il y a plus d’un an Mirra1007 said…
Rex simply shrugged with a small smile. He guessed that was what everyone said indeed.... At the sound of him eating snails he shivers a bit, finding it absolutely gross. "Well, I'll have to continu with my work. I'll leave you to enjoy your... Snails some call lunch." He says with a chuckle before leaving the room. ''
'
Fayline couldn't help but grin a bit as she sips her drink before saying. "I don't think that can qualify as food and I think our own president agrees with me." She says a bit teasingly at her husband. But then her smiles softens "It was really a kind thing for you to say he could use your castle if he needed a vacation. He really needs one I think."

Nirri looked up as she heard someone get on the roof, hoping and actually expecting it be Renald. So when she saw it was Yurichi she was extremely let down and quikly looked away from him. She was waiting for him to say or do anything so when he only gave her silence it just frustrated her. "Why are you here?" She asked quietly, still not looking at him. "You passed the test, twice. You looked into me, found my secrets and spilled them to everyone, humiliating me and...." A sigh escaped her lips as her hands started to tremble a bit again, feeling that damn fear wash over her again. She really hated how much his words had affected her. Perhaps because his words weren't just words. She felt like he could make them come true. As if he could truly manipulate her and use her in the way that has been done with her before.

Dequan actually wondered why the subject off her siblings got her to act like this but out of politeness he decided not to ask. "They are very buzy but sweet people. Though mom is sometimes alot fiercer than dad since he is the divine's light himself." He says with a small smile, thinking about his parents. "How about yours?" He asks automatically, not thinking at all about her family history on accident.

"Huh? Oh! Nothing." Annelise quikly said as she was snapped back to attention by Louisa's words. She didn't really want to admit what she was thinking about...

Ichirou blushed even more as he tried to find a smart way to get out of this situation. S-She hadn't heard him correctly so he still could say anything! "W-well..... I uhm.... Said t-that... You know.." And it would work if he stopped stuttering and actually said something to get out of this situation!

Eadlyn smiled gently and chuckled a bit as she saw the gleam in Shiomi's eyes. "Yes I would."
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an IAMYOURENEMY said…
Joseph grumbled a little as Rex and Fayline teamed up to insult his food taste, making him pout, even while Fayline was talking to him. "Yeah." He said before grumbling a bit, not liking it when Fayline didn't take his side in front of over people. He laid his head on the table and pouted, laying his head against his arms and closing his eyes.

"You were attempting to do the same thing to me. I merely returned the favor.." Yurichi said quietly. "I've been wronged to much in life...and up until today, I've never hurt anyone back. I've just merely accepted it. And it has gotten me nowhere. I have been a failure for most of my life. And I'm done with it. No more accepting. No more weakness, and no more failure. I will return every favor now, because someone has to do it." He said simply before shrugging. "It was not personal, believe me. I just had to get done what had to get done. It's that simple." He said before sighing quietly. "You're very angry with me, aren't you?" He asked.

"Oh well my adoptive mom is pretty good at the moment...kinda. Not really. Neither of my adoptive parents really are. They've been having trouble lately..." Remi said quietly, not liking that very much.

Louisa laughed a little, patting Annelise's head and shaking her own head. "You're so bad at trying to cover things up." She said quietly, referring to her say 'it's nothing'.

Gilford blushed even more, getting a very vague idea of what he had said. "Did you say you liked how I look?" He asked quietly, blushing even more as he pulled up his jacket to hide his face.

"Ooooooh, please do!" Shiomi said as she let out a large howl, making the entire lunchroom quiet down for a little bit before getting much louder again.
Fayline didn't understand at first why he was suddenly so down but quikly she understood. Gently she runs a hand through his hair before nuzzling her nose against his head. "Hey, no need to get so pouty, my love. I love you and I will forever be on your side, with or without your snails." She said before playfully biting his ear.

Nirri knew all off the things he was saying already. She had seen that all when she had been going through his mind but she hadn't expected him to be this determined. People often showed determination in their minds or words but their actions differ from that. She had expected Yurichi to be one of those people. Apparently he was not. "It was very personal to me..." She said quietly before sighing at his question. Was she angrey? Hell yes she was. But not completely since she could understand where he was coming from. She guess the fact that got her angrey is that she was unable to do anything about him digging into her mind. "Partly.... H-How did you do it? How did you just... See all those things." She asked quietly in return.

Dequan's smile fell at her words and the look on her face. She was having it rough, that much was obvious. So without even thinking he gently places a hand on hers. "Hey, if you ever want to talk about anything you can come to me, alright?" He says quietly and gently, wanting her to know there is atleast one person she could go to if she wanted to.

Annelise grumbled a bit about that not being true but she guessed she really was bad at it. So with a sighs she looks to the side and rubs her arm a bit. "Honestly I was just.... Worried. That pink haired guy from yesterday hasn't come to school and I was wondering if I should ask if something was wrong with him...."

Damn it! Now there was no way of escaping anymore. What the hell was he suppose to say now?! "U-Uhm..... Y-Yes?" Ichirou said a bit in a higher voice, embarressed as hell now.

Eadlyn laughed a bit as she shakes her head at her friend's enthousiasm. "Yeah yeah I will. Now stop howling before we all need hearings aids." She said jokingly though the howl really was rather loud
"It will be forever with my snails..." Joseph said quietly before grinning a small bit and kissing her cheek, not letting something like that get him down. How could it? It was completely petty. "One day, soon. I'm going to raise a snail farm in our room just to remind you of them." He said with a small smile. "I will name them all Joseph, and they will all live off of baguette's." He said, already imagining his snail farm.

"We're both injured and scarred little creatures. Nirri, we are somewhat the same." Yurichi said quietly. "That's how I knew, plus, I have this thing where I can look into peoples eyes and...just analyze their soul." He said quietly as he looked up at the crimson red sky. "You were the easiest target of them all, honestly and I could tell. That's how I was able to..." He said quietly. "Satisfied?" He asked.

"I know....and thank you." Remi said with a smile, leaning in a little and almost kissing him without even thinking before she blushed brightly. "I'm sorry I've never...I've never really had someone say that to me outside of my family and.." She said as she blushed a little.

Louisa chuckled as she knew before shaking her head, finding it adorable. "Oh don't worry about it. He's probably just sick." Louisa said before shrugging.

Gilford blushed ever so darkly as he looked down, unable to even respond. "O-Oh...." He said before looking up at him. "Well I likehow you are too..." He said quietly.

Shiomi howled again playfully before smirking and nodding her head. "Fineee..." She said quietly. "But you'll get me tuna, right?" She said with a grin.
Fayline's eyes widened a bit and really had to repeat his words in her mind before she bursted out laughing. Serieusly, out of all the things he could do or want he was planning on doing THAT?! He really couldn't be serieus about it. It had to be a joke. And even if it was not a joke, she was not going to live with a snail farm in their room. She gave him a kiss before grinning and shaking her head. "You are French right to your core. But no, I do not want a snail farm in our room."

Nirri lets out a small laugh as she shakes her head. No, they were not the same. Yes they have both suffered but his pain and hers were both different. She was used and manipulated by someone she loved while he has just been getting hurt without that connection of love. She didn't know which was worse though. "If that is how you do it then don't look into my eyes again. I don't want you to know a single thing more about me."

"You're welc-" Dequan started with a smile but quikly he swallowed his words and his eyes widened as he saw her leaning in rather close to his lips. When she pulled away before hitting them he blushes furiously. Did she just almost.... Yes she did. She had almost kissed him. "I-It's okay..." He stutters out, not wanting her to feel awkward but feeling rather awkward now himself. What was he supposed to do or say now?

Annelise smiles a tad bit, feeling a bit reassured by her words. Yeah, he was probably just sick. Nothing to worry about and no need to think of horrible scenarios. His family was here so if there was somehting very wrong they probably wouldn't be. "Yeah, you are surely right. I was just overworrying again." She says before sipping her drink.

Ichirou felt his heart skip a beat at those words before he smiled sheepishly and rubbed the back of his neck. "T-Thank you." He said quietly as well, unsure what to say now.

Eadlyn grins a bit and nods. "Yes, I'll get you tuna. Crazy fox." She says before finishing her lunch, wondering with Takao was doing now and wondering what class she had next. Not like she was gonna pay much attention in it anyway.
"But....But I want a snail farm." Joseph said, actually serious. "I can grow my own snails, and eat them with love." He said with a small smile. "Please?" He asked, actually wanting his snail farm. "I'll do anything..." He said with a smile before looking down. "Well, except give up your magnificent rear." He said, sliding his hand down a little and squeezing it.

"I already know everything about you, idiot." Yurichi said simply as he looked over at her and flicked her lightly. "Just as you know everything about me." He said before staring at up at the sky again, wondering what his father who died before he was born would have thought of this. "So, do you still hate me?" He asked out of curiosity.

Remi blushed a bit darker before breathing in deeply and pecking his lips before pulling away and looking down, feeling embarrassed. "I couldn't hold it in no longer." She said before looking up at him, her yellow like cat eyes squinting a bit. "Oh no...you're not going to stop talking to me now, right?" She asked, feeling very embarassed.

"As always." Louisa said before sipping her own drink as well, although she knew that Annelise should be worried, because that birdie wasn't coming back to school any time soon. Or ever.

Gilford looked down shyly, sighing quietly. "So you were staring at my butt yesterday.." He said quietly, thinking about it. "Why?" He asked, rubbing his rear while looking insecure.

"How am I crazy? you lusty vampire" Shiomi said with a small little grin before she continued eating her sandwich, loving the taste of it so much.
Fayline could hardly believe he was actually being serieus about this but quikly she realized he really was serieus. "You really want a snail farm?" She asked, not really liking the idea of those gross slimey creatures still alive in their room. But if he really wanted it.... With a sigh she says. "Fine. But you owe me one. And i dont like this. I only agree because you will be begging my ears off if I say no."

Nirri growled a bit as he flicked her, not liking the contact. His words scared her though. He knew everything about her already.... That was not completely true but he knew more than enough. At his question she was quiet for awhile though before saying. "A bit. It's getting less...." she had the feeling he was done with her now since he had 'returned the favor'. So that made her feel slightly safer.

Dequan's face turned the deepest shade of red he coul be as she pecked his lips. He hadn't thought she wpuld have the courage to stjll do that and this was the first time he has ever been kissed. He was quiet for a long time, unsure of what to say. "I-I wont stop talking. I just.... don't know what to say now." He says, feeling exrremely shy as he turns his head a bit away.

Annelise chuckled a bit at her friends ego. "As always." She says, actually agreeing on it. Louisa really was always right in her eyes since shw always managed to proof her right.

What was he suppose to say?! Ichirou was now in full panick mode thanks to the sudden weird question. "Well.... It just caught my eye." He mumbled quietly before sipping his drink to partly hide his fierce red cheeks.

"I am not lusty. That was just once and you are just as lusty as I am." Eadlyn said in her defense as she folds her arms. "And besides, who wouldnt do such a thing with her hot boyfriend."
Joseph almost shrieked a little, overjoyed he was allowed to have a snail farm. "I'll get the stuff for it tomorrow then. Since it's your day off." He said, literally doing nothing during the week because all he did was follow her around.

"Well that's good." Yurichi said quietly as he ran his hands through his hair a bit. "I think I'm gonna grow it out." He said before rubbing his face as well. "This too." He said, wanting to start looking more older and mature. "I can't be looking like a kid still when I return to favor to that German asshole and the bitch." He said, refusing to say their names.

"M-Me either..." Remi said quietly, never having kissed a boy before. "So....it's...a nice day out?" She said, trying to do anything to break the unbearable silence.

"Of course." Louisa said with a small little smirk, her ego satisfied. "You should know that. We've been friends for how many years now?" She said with a smirk.

"Oh..." Gilford said quietly before he started eating more of his lunch, forcing the redness in his cheeks away. "So...how's life at home?" He asked, the blush now going away.

"How am I as lusty as you? I am a virgin." Shiomi said with a small smirk as she folded her arms. "Oh I don't know....people with virtue." She said with a bigger smirk, although she was a demon and had nothing to truly say about virtue.
Fayline almost immediatly regretted saying yes. She really hated snails. Even more when they were still alive. But he has also agreed on things he didn't want to agree on and if this made him happy then who was she to say no. "Okay babe. Just put them somewhere I don't have to see them all the time." She said, asking atleast that from him as she kisses his cheek.

Nirri found it kinda strange that Yurichi just began to talk about something completely random. As if he was trying to get on friendly terms. Well, she guess he was trying that and it was better than what he did before. Still it was strange. People, minus Renald and his family, never really talked to her for pity little stuff. She was quiet for awhile before saying. "You should train more. You look scrawny like hell."

Dequan rubbed the back of his neck a bit, feeling the awkward silence way them both a bit down. "Yeah, it is..." He said, not knowing what else to respond to that. Dear gods, was this how his dad had felt the first time he had kissed as well?

Annelise smiles softly and nods. "I can't even count the years anymore." She says, that being completely true. Louisa has been a part of her life for so long that she can't even imagine a life without the woman anymore. In her mind they have been friends since birth.

Ichirou tried to make his red cheeks go away as well but that didn't really work out that well for him since they stayed red. "At home everything's good. Still rather noisy and buzy thanks to my aunt and nieces. But other than that it is normal." Well, more normal than a few days ago when Akiro and Naomi both dissapeared.... "How's life at your home?"

Eadlyn laughed lightly as Shiomi, out off all people, talked about virtue. "Oh please, don't pretend you are one holy demon. You have been drooling over Rex since ages. It is a wonder you havn't pounced on him yet though I am certain you have tried a few times." She says with a knowing grin.
"Fine." Joseph said before kissing her cheek and grinning broadly, just imagining his little snail farm. "Snails are so adorable, with their little eyes and shells." He said quietly, fawning over his pets a little. "Now we'll have a pet for our next child to play with too." He said with a smirk, loving the idea of his baby playing with the snails. "Hopefully he won't eat one though." He said quietly.

"Yeah, I know." Yurichi said with a grumble as he rubbed his muscles a little. "That'll change soon though. I'll be somewhat respectable." He said, looking down at the other trainees in his division. "Somewhat honorable." He said, looking at the large and muscular fellow trainees of his. "Just you watch." He said quietly before sighing a little. "There's a weird feeling in the air, you know that? Like some dangerous shit is about to go down.." He said quietly, feeling this pressure for the first time in his life.

"You know, today would be the perfect day to stroll in a park..." Remi said quietly as she rubbed her face a little, wondering if her mother had felt this way when kissing her father, knowing her father was way to confident to have truly been really embarrassed. "I like parks.." She said quietly.

"I know...that's why we can't let anything separate us.." Louisa said quietly with a smile. "We're about do to some things that haven't been seen in our society in years, and it's going to scare people, and us. But it's for the better good, and you know that. And no matter how stressful it is, we can't abandon it or each-other...okay?" Louisa said quietly as she gently put her hand on top of Annelise's. "We've always been together. You have seen my worst...and my best...and you're the only person to have seen me cry...and you know that I wouldn't be doing this if I wasn't thinking it was the best." She said quietly. "So don't leave me, okay? I need you.." She said with a small smile.

"Eh...it's whatever. I don't really talk to anybody. I just sit in my room and listen to music...and think..." Gilford said quietly before sighing. "I don't have any friends besides you, so I don't hang out with other people. Especially girls. They're yuck." He said quietly, not liking girls at all. "I'd much rather be with guys." He said, referring to friendship and relationship. "Plus my sister is a huge bully so, yeah." He said, sighing quietly. Valeryia was a massive bitch to him in his mind. "You wanna hang out soon?" Gilford asked Ichirou with a smile. "At my house?" He asked.

"Y-You have no proof of that." Shiomi said with a bright blush, trying to deny it as much as she could even though she knew she had tried. And had secretly done things with her mouth to him while he was asleep and drugged on his bed that nobody would ever know about
Fayline could hardly believe he found snails cute. Normal people found puppies or kittens cute but no, her husband decides he likes snails the most. Both as lunch and as pet. Though we he started to talk about their next child playing with those gross things she immediatly shook her head. "No way I am going to let out little one near those slimy things. Just like you said, he or she might eat one and I am NOT going to take that risk."

Nirri looked down at the trainees as well. Boy, did Yurichi have some way to go if he wants to get on that level. Even when the trainings had just started some of them looked buff while he looks like a twig. About his other comment she simply nods. Yeah, she was feeling it as well and there was almost no doubt in her mind war was coming. She had experienced it so many times that she could just feel it. "Be prepared then."

Dequan rubbed the back of his neck, feeling like her saying that was a secret hint for him to ask her out to take a stroll. He was kinda nervous but he did want to spend more time with her to get to know her better. "Would you.... Like going on a stroll with me? After school ofcourse." He asked quietly.

Annelise smiled softly as she squeezed her best friend's hand. "Ofcourse I won't leave you.... Geez, where did all of that come from so suddenly." She said with a light laugh, finding the words rather heart warming but not having expected them at all.

Ichirou found it a tad bit strange Gilford that girls were yuck. Normally girls like to hang out with girls, right? Just like he likes to hang out with boys. But he guessed that was just her personallity, one he liked very much. At her question he blushed furiously. S-She wanted to hang out with him at her HOUSE?! This would be the first time then ever going into a girl's house! Heck, this was the first time he ever got invited! "S-Sure!" He said with a big grin, blushing a little bit.

Eadlyn simply grinned at her friend's denial. "I do not need proof. I just know." She said as she grins wider before sipping her drink. There is no way Shiomi has never tried anything on Rex. Hell, she even tried to drug him a few times.
Joseph pouted a little bit at seeing how much Fayline disliked the idea. "But still. Snails are cute. Don't you want your little child to be like their daddy?" He said with a small little smile. "I'm just teasing Fayline. I wouldn't want them eating any of my precious little Joseph's either..." He said with a small shiver.

"I'll welcome it." Yurichi said, not minding a war. With war, he could kill. The best practice for manhunting would be of course, hunting men. And, if it was so permitted, he'd be able to kill Riza and Bertholdt without being arrested for murder. A war was the best thing that could happen for his situation. "Hopefully just after I get muscle though." He said, not wanting to be a twig during war.

"Of course I would." Remi said with a small smile, glad he had taken her hint. She was bad with this sort of thing so she was happy she had been a little bit effective. "Thank you for asking me." She said with her smile before she finished her small lunch, not eating much like usual.

Louisa looked to the side before laughing a little before looking down a little. "Because everything is about to change Annelise, and if it fails, which it won't...I want you to remember the last of me before all of this is me having the best at heart." She said with a little smile before sighing quietly.

"Well, I'm glad your excited." Gilford said with a smile, seeing the grin and blush as enthusiasm and excitement. "I am too..." He said quietly as he looked around, seeing the lunchroom active still.

"Quiet Eadlyn....before you have something undesirable in your drink..." Shiomi said with her eyes narrowed, threatening to drug Eadlyn. "You'd be surprised what I know." She said with a small snicker. "Don't worry. I don't drug friends." She said, making Valeryia look a little uncomfortable and scoot away.
"Snails are not cute and I would love to see this child to be more like her mommy." Fayline says as she kisses his cheek. He already got Eadlyn who was almost like a female version of him so it would be nice if this child was a tad bit more like her so it would be two against two if they ever needed to decide on things. Now she always lost since Eadlyn mostly agreed with her father.

Nirri already knew why Yurichi wanted the war to come. A reason many people would frown upon but she didn't. She could understand. Personally she wasn't really up for this war. It felt like this one would be much grander, and much more gruesome than the fight for Cantenseel. "So you better start training soon. War will be sooner here than many would think."

Dequan smiled a bit more as he finishes his lunch as well. "You're welcome." He said before the bell rang, signaling that their next period was going to start soon. "Well then, I guess we should head to out next class." He said as he stands up and puts his backpack over his shoulder.

Annelise smiled softly, not understanding why Louisa was making this into such a big emotional moment before patting her back. "Don't worry about all that. Everything will be fine." When the bell rang she sighed, not really up for more class. "Well, this sucks..." She mumbles as she quikly finishes her drink.

"Ofcourse i am excited." Ichirou said, not going to admit though that this is his first time ever going to a girl's house. Boy, will he be in for a suprise when he sees where Gilford lives. When the bell rang he groaned loudly. "Daw man. I don't want to go to class.... But I have sience with my parents so that is a positive thing." He said with a smile, always having liked seeing his parents teach.

Eadlyn raises one eyebrow while grinning. As if Shiomi would ever drug her. And besides, she would smell it if something was put into her drink. "If you drug me I will never give you tuna sandwhiches." She says, knowing she had her cornered now.
"That hurts. Snails are adorable." Joseph said with a large 'humph!' as he crossed his arms. "I agree, we need a child more like mommy but if it's a son that comes out well...." He said, wanting his own son to be like him but also knowing that usually when it came to babies, what she said was what was gonna happen. "What you want happens..." He said with a sigh.

Yurichi nodded his head after she said he better started training before he stood up, went back a little and charged off the roof, rolling down to the ground below, which luckily wasn't far. From there, he started doing push ups, doing them repeatably even after his arms burned, determined to become the strongest of them all. Out of any.

"Yes.." Remi said quietly before picking up her bag and slinging it onto her shoulder. "Lead the way?" Remi asked, letting Dequan go in front of her, not wanting to accidentally trip onto him while they walked together.

"It does...." Louisa said quietly, getting her stuff and grumbling, wishing Raiden was here to pick up her things. "If only that giant buffoon was here to carry my things...." She said with a quiet grumble, having not done this in years.

"I can't say I'd be exactly glad if my parents were teachers..." Gilford grumbled, loving his parents but also finding them much more distant to him than Valeryia, making him less close to them. "Oh, and I live at the presidents mansion. Just say your there for Gilford and you'll be fine." He said as he got his bags up.

"You never give me tuna sandwiches and I'll drug you." Shiomi said, leaving them at an impasse before she smirked. "Let's agree to disagree." She said quietly with a small grin before standing up at the bell, groaning loudly.
Fayline rolls her eyes and shakes her head with a chuckle. Only he could get insulted by someone saying she didn't like snails. She stood up from her chair to stand behind his and rub his shoulders."Don't get mopey. We are going to have plenty of enough children. So I am sure there will be a mini Joseph as well." She says before kissing his cheek, knowing exactly what he was thinking.

Nirri's eyes widened as he suddenly jumped off the roof. She actually had expected him to land badly and break a leg or so so she sighed a bit in relief as she saw he was okay. What an idiot. There was a staircase down. But still as she watched him doing pushups till his arms for sure were sore, she couldnt help but admire his determination. She had never seen a person with such a drive to complete his goal before.

Dequan smiled a bit and nodded before leading the way to their next class which was history classes. He has never really liked them. He hated to hear over and over how humanity got into war again for the most ridiculous reasons. Humans just didn't learn. They always found reasons to fight eachother without anthing positive coming out of it. Were they really that blind to see war did not help?

Annelise giggles a bit at Louisa's complaint. Really, sometimes it was like she was the queen herself. "Well, he can't forever carry your backpack." She says with a light shrug. Knowing Raiden, he rpobably would forever just do that,

"Ah, okay. I'll see yo-WHERE DO YOU LIVE?!" Ichirou accidently shouted out as his eyes widened. Did she just say she lived in the PRESIDENT'S house?! Like HOW?! Or WHY?! He must have heard it wrong since he could hardly believe it.

Eadlyn chuckles a bit as she stands up as well and picks up her backpack. "Let's do that." She says before heading towards her next class. Good lords, only a few more hours till she could get out of here and see Takao again. Yeah, she was rather smitten.
"True...your genetics aren't that strong." Joseph said with a smirk, although it fell when he realized she was a vampire now too. They'd be equal. "Well shit." He said quietly to himself before kissing her cheek. "Do you really have to go back to working now?" He asked with a small little whine.

Yurichi continued doing it, even as his arms were shaking violently he continued until he could not move no more, and his muscles were pulsing. He got up with a struggle and wiped the sweat off of his forehead before he started running around the camp, making sure his stamina and cardio were gonna stay in check too.

History made Remi really bored, and sometimes depressed. She didn't care to hear about the earths bloody pasts and she really didn't care to be hearing about her father either, or his family because whenever they did people would look over at her and ask questions that didn't need to be asked.

"Says who?" Louisa asked with a small smirk, knowing Raiden would hold her bag willingly forever. "He is sworn to serve me so..." She shrugged a little. "I should pull out his stitches myself because of this." She said with a grumble, not realizing how heavy her bag was.

"The presidents mansion?..." Gilford repeated, finding it simple. "I've been living there since I was born." He said before shrugging. "My dad is Renald Silvius. My mother is Ivanka." He said before shrugging again. Those were two warriors credited in the modern historical text books.

"So how long are you going to be out?" Valeryia asked quietly as she walked with Eadlyn, not knowing what really to say.
Fayline's smirk rose as she saw his fell. His reaction told her that now her genetics had an actual chance of shining out. She had a chance this time. Gently she caressed his cheek before kissing him. "You know I have to go back." She mumbled against his lips.

Nirri continoud watching till she gotten actually bored of it and jumped off the rooftop as well before heading inside, making her way towards Renald's office. Before entering she actually turned herself into her little kid form before running in and crawling up to his lap and snuggling her head against his chest.

Renald couldn't help but smile a tad as he patted her head, rather used to this by now. "How are you feeling?" He asked kindly, knowing how much of an impact everything must have had on her. Though she looked fine and actually normal again so that was a very positive thing.

At his question Nirri simply shrugged. "Fine now. Though I'll have to make sure the others know they still can't mess with me. I can't have anyone messing with me, big brother." She says with a light grumble, making Renald chuckle a bit. She was quiet for a short while, just enjoying their closeness before suddenly saying. "That kid is going to make it far."

This actually suprised Renald and he raises one eyebrow questionally. "Oh? How so?"

"He has a strong determination and a drive I havn't seen in anyone before. He'll push himself even if he can't push no further. He can bear the pain. And he is more cunning than he looks like." She explains before yawning a bit.

Renald thought about her words before picking her up, standing up and placing her on his shoulders where she usually sat, making her smile and rub her head against his. "I will see that for myself soon then. Now let's go. Weapon training starts in five." He said as he walked out of his office and towards the weapon training area.

Dequan sat down in his chair, wondering what today's lesson would be about and hoping it wasn't anything recent. Curious about what Remi though off history lessons he asks her. "So, excited for class?" Judging by the look on her face she wasn't.

Annelise giggled a bit at her friend's violent words. She believed Louisa wouldn't really do that but only threaten people to look tough. "Don't do that. He is a nice guy." She said, thinking Raiden was actually nice even though he was huge and intimidating and they didn't really talk much.

Ichirou had a hard time handling all the sudden information given to him. She lived in the president's house. But not only that. Her parents were two off the most famous rewarded warriors of this time. Oh dear lords. She got to be kidding. "Are you.... Serieus?"

Eadlyn thought about it but she didn't really have an answer on that since it depended on how long and what exactly Takao was all planning for her. Oh damn it, that thought heated her cheeks up. "I-I don't really know that yet." She says as she twirls a piece of hair around her finger.
"You don't have to you want to.." Joseph mumbled quietly against her lips before pulling away. He was now just slightly paranoid that this child wouldn't look like him at all, which was fine, except well. This would be his first son, and he would wish for him to look like him, although he'd love him regardless. "I'd rather just spend time with you in our bedroom than in someone elses." He said with a smirk.

Yurichi stopped his exercise once he realized weapons training was soon and jogged to the area he was supposed to be in, not feeling much soreness from working out yet because of adrenaline. He got in line with the others and waited for Renald patiently, nobody dare talking to the man who had broken their tormentor.

"Ugh....no. Never." Remi said with a small little grumble as she opened the text book. "My dad and his family are all spread all over historical text. Within every chapter part of my family is in it and I'm sick honestly of hearing about them." She said quietly. "My dad's Tiras Elbinorune, if you didn't know, and I just get plain sick of hearing about it." She said quietly as she looked to the side.

"He's a nice guy?" Louisa asked with a small chuckle as she thought about what he had done to Eva that he didn't need to. That she didn't ask of him. "No he isn't." She said before giggling a bit.

Gilford blinked a few times. "Can't you see the resemblance?" He asked before pointing over at Valeryia. "And that's my sister." He said before shrugging.

"Why are you all heated up?" Valeryia asked before smirking. "You need to......cool down.." She said before snickering loudly as the air around them became frigid cold suddenly.
Fayline pinched his cheek and pulled slightly to wipe his ever so cocky smirk off of his face. "I know you would love for me to be tied down on the bed the entire day so you can let you lewd imagination go free but no." She said sternly but then her expression softened a bit and a grin formed on her face. "However.... I may be up for something sweet tonight." She said as she began to kiss his neck. "Perhaps something with strawberries? With some whipped cream?" She teased him by biting his earlobe, knowing that even the thought of those things could drive him into a lust driven maniac.

Renald arrived shortly after Yurichi, Nirri still on his neck. She was rather statisfied that the trainees still looked with hints of fear in their eyes at her or avoided her completely, even if she was in her child form. So that meant they were still intimidated by her. Except for Yurichi ofcourse who will probably be even less intimidated by her because of her child form. "Listen up, pups. I want you all to pick out your favourite weapon and ready yourself to spar." Most trainees began to grin, glad to be put to the test and fight other trainees with their favourite weapons, all thinking they had the advantage. "However, the weapon of your choosing will not be the weapon you'll be fighting with. You choose your favourite and then switch your weapon with a fellow trainee. In combat you won't always have the privelege of having your own weapon closeby. You need to be able to handle them all cause even a stick could save your lives at some point. Now, pick your weapon and switch. After that I'll call you out, two each time, to spar. Ready yourself, pups." The trainees were a bit unstatisfied by the assignment. No one liked giving up their favourite weapons but still the obliged and switched.

Dequan already knew she was the child of Tiras Elbinorune. It was hard not to know. "I can understand that. When talking about politics people always ask me about my parents, counselors Souji and Mina. Though I guess it must be a bit harder on you..." He says, knowing that whenever people talked about her parents it was always about the war and things he had done which weren't always that pleasant subjects.

Annelise rubbed the back of her head. To her he was always nice. And to Louisa as well. But if Louisa said not.... Well, she knew him better so... "Okay then, I guess." She says with a shrug and a small smile.

Well, yes there was alot of resemblence but it was still so unbelieveable! Oh lords, Ichirou just realized, if he started dating her, he would have to deal with two previous warrios to get their approval! Oh damn oh damn oh damn! He laughed a bit nervously already. ""Y-Yeah I can now but I just don't immediatly think, 'hey, she looks like the child of two previous warriors who I learn about in class.'"

Eadlyn shivered as the temprature suddenly dropped but that did not wipe away her thoughts. "Can't help it. That man is driving me crazy." She says with a groan as she rubs her cheeks. She really wanted to go see him. So.... Why not? She had French anway and she did not even need that class. Valeryia would be in Russian class so no way to talk to her.... She suddenly grinned widely before pulling her phone out. "You know what, I think I might just ask him to come pick me up already. I don't need French because of my perfect A and you will be too buzy drooling over Gideon in Russian class anyway." She said with a grin and a wink as she texted Takao. 'Hey, if you want you could come pick me up already. ;) I am dying to see you.'
Joseph shivered as those words hit against his ear, making him already quite aroused. "You naughty naughty vampire.." He said quietly before shivering even more as she pulled away nibbling on his earlobe. "You're such a tease, making me have to wait till tonight." He said with a smirk before chuckling a bit. "I cannot wait." He said with an even larger smirk.

Yurichi of course pulled out his katana before handing it to someone, not really caring as he already expected this. He knew they would make him go out of his comfort zone with weapons anyways. He held the long sword, looking at it like it was an odd piece of equipment which it was to him. He held it in a fighting stance, ready for someone to attempt sparring with him.

"Yeah....whenever people talk to me about my parents, they always wanna talk about death or war..." Remi said quietly, remembering how much when she was little people were talking about her father. As if he was some great savior, and it made her sad inside because he was supposed to be her savior and not theirs. She was much more selfish as a child.

"Trust me. I know Raiden. He's kind, but also very mean inside." Louisa said, knowing how many personal issues he had that pertained around his appearance that gave him anxiety.

"....She?" Gilford said quietly, raised his eyebrow a little. "Ichirou....you know....I'm a guy, right?" He asked quietly before sighing. "Oh god.." He said before rubbing his face, realizing that Ichirou probably wasn't like....him, and liked women and not guys.

Valeryia grumbled a little but she knew she could not fight it off, so she sighed and let Eadlyn skip her class. "Fine. See you some time later." She said with a smile and wave. Takao was sleeping on his desk, when suddenly he received the text. When he saw it, he grinned before sending 'Coming right now' Before leaving his office. "Hold the fort!" He yelled to Riza before going to the parking lot and getting his car before speeding off, quickly getting to the front of Eadlyn's school, blasting techno music as he rolled down the windows, waiting for her.
Fayline chuckled as she smirked at him. Oh, she knew he could not wait. That's why she was making him wait just to torment him a tad bit. "But you will have to." She said in with a wider grin before kissing his lips. "Because I have work. Though the night will come quiker than you can imagine." She says before nuzzling her nose against his.

The trainee who had to spar with Yurichi was almost twice his size and muscle power. Obviously this man relied on his strength alot but he was holding a sythe which he was twirling around to test the weapon. It did not look like he would have any trouble handling the weapon at all. He stood ready before attacking, suprsingly swift on his feet as he handled the weapon like and expert, aiming for Yurichi's legs.

Dequan really felt bad for the girl, seeing how much it actually hurted her and he could understand. Gently he places her hand on his before squeezing her hand. "Just politely refuse to talk about it then when people ask. Your father wasn't just a savior. He was your father and you should remember him from the memories you have of him. Not from the stories in these text books."

"I trust you. You know him better than me anyway." Annelise said with a small smile as they arrived at her classroom. She sighed a bit before saying. "Time for another long hour. See you after classes." She smiled and waved before walking in.

Gilford was a.... He? No way right? Ichirou knew he wasn't always the brightest person in the world but there was no way he had mistaken a boy for a girl. But Gilford wasn't joking.... "Y-You are what?!" He asked in suprise in a high pitched voice. Dear god, he felt like the biggest blindest indiot in the world now! How could he NOT have noticed!

Eadlyn gave her friend a tight hug. "See you later. Oh, and don't think about sneaking to bed early because I want ALL the details of your date later." She says with a wink before walking off. When she walked outside and saw his car she grinned widely before walking over, getting some suprised and curious looks from the students still outside. "You do like to make a big entrance, don't you?" She asked with a grin, ofcourse meaning the flashy car and loud music, before giving him a deep kiss. Strange how much she had alread missed those lips.
"You are such a tease..." Joseph said huskily before he nibbled on her earlobe a bit and closed his eyes. "It's only the afternoon. Night is so long..." Joseph said quietly before his hand rubbed against her rear a bit. "But it'll be worth it." He said before giving her lips a kiss and pulling away. "Come on. Don't you have work to do?" He asked with a smirk.

Yurichi jumped as he swung for his legs before landing and balancing himself quickly on the scythe pole and bashing the man in the face with the hilt of his sword, showing that he wasn't going to let someone bully him because of his size. "Is that all?" He asked tauntingly.

"Yeah...I know. I just miss him a lot..." Remi said, feeling a pain inside that Louisa and Virgil didn't and couldn't ever understand. Her mother, she was dead. And she had known Tiras, and had grown up with a sweet and loving man who always had the best at heart for the ones he loved, even if it was selfish to others...which always made her wonder why he let himself die...why he had to be the one to sacrifice himself..

"See you..." Louisa said a bit somberly before waving and going to her class, grumbling a bit as she sat down, missing Annelise already.

Gilford put his hands on the sides of Ichirou's face before putting his forehead against his. "Shh...cool.." He said before blowing cold air onto Ichirou's face. "Calm...calm. Just relax. Okay, yes I am a male. But I like other men, in the dating sort of way that you were considering for me...right?" He said, having had some sort of idea. "Do you still like me?.." He asked quietly.

Takao looked over at the gawking students, smirking a bit as she got in before giving her a deep kiss in return. "Only when it's to show off you." He said with a smirk before he revved his engine loudly and did a burn out, leaving deep tire marks in the road as he sped away before slowing his speed down and going at a normal regular speed the rest of the way to his home. "So how was school babe?" He asked while driving as he looked over at her, aroused as he reached his hand up her skirt and felt her bare sensitive area.
"I know I am and it will be deffinantly worth it." Fayline said with a grin before kissing his lips in return. "Don't you have to follow me around?" She said in return as she gave him a final kiss before going off to work again.

The man narrowed his eyes at Yurichi as he wiped some blood away from his nose. Yurichi had hit him good. But then suddenly he trows down the scythe before folding his arms. Suddenly the ground began to shake slightly and metal pipes from the sewers and water pipes shot out of the ground and wrapped around Yurichi while the metal of his own sword seemed to move like water before getting his hard consistency back after being reformed into three sharp iron points, one pointed to his head, one to his neck and one to his heart.

"End of match." Renald said, the outcome already clear as he ended it, waiting for the man to move the pipes back into place. After that was done he started talking again. "Lawrence, you were trying to get a point through, I get that. But when I say use that weapon you will not change the course of your test. Listen to my words and follow them." Lawrence nodded before looking a bit to the side, feeling foolish for letting a rookie taunt him like that. Now Renald focused his attention back on Yurichi. "And you. You may have passed the first two mental tests flawlessy and better than anyone else but that does not give you the right to taunt. You are may to taunt when you are sure the man or woman or beast infront of you won't rip you to shreds. If this had been a real situation you would be dead right now. You had no clue what all he could do so you need to find out first before your confidence takes over or it will cost you your head." He said sternly.

It made Dequan sad to see such pains fill such beautifull eyes so gently he squeezed her hand again. "Hey, if you ever want to talk just come to me." He said kindly, knowing they couldn't really talk about all off this right now since they were in class. But if she ever needed a person to talk to he would gladly listen to her.

Ichirou had honestly no answer to that question because of the sudden turn of events. Yes he had liked Gilford but now SHE was suddenly a HE and it was just too much to handle to even start thinking about how he was feeling about their uhm.... Relationship position at the moment. In his mind he had always liked girls. But now he liked Gilford. And he was no girl. And that confused the hell out of him. "Could you... Just give me some time?" He asked, still in shock and not knowing what else to say or do. He needed time to just think all off this over.

"I think it's more to show off yourself." Eadlyn said in reply with a smirk, feeling her heart race and her cheeks darken a bit as she found his smirk rather hot. He was just hot and handsome overall. It had been the right decision to skip class. They weren't going to call her parents for a one time skip and this was way better than French. "School was just long, boring and-" But then she gasped as his hot hand touched her suddenly. She hadn't expected him to get so touchy so quikly. But it was very welcomed. "C-Can't keep your hands away from me?" She asked with a grin, opening her legs a bit more so he could touch her better.
"Humph." Joseph said before looking away a little. "Maybe I have other things to do besides follow you around." He said, being sassy a little before he sighed quietly and smiled. "Just kidding. I really don't." He said before beginning to follow her around.

Yurichi's eyes widened as Lawrence used magic on him, trapping him inside of the metal, making anger brew within him because he couldn't fight back. "Anata o fakku! Anata wa yōroppa no mahō no sukamu o shiyō shite! Tsuneni anata wa fumeiyona sukamu no yōna nihonjindansei o fun! Anata wa, watashi wa anata ga nemuru yō ni anata no kokoro o hikisaku to watashi wa anata no kazoku no menbā o okubyōna inu no haka ni tawagoto to shite, sore o tabete inai kōundesu!" (Fuck you! You European magic using scum! Always stepping on Japanese men like the honorless scum you are! You are lucky I do not tear your heart out as you sleep and eat it as I shit on the graves of your ancestors you cowardly dog!) He yelled out at Lawrence before he was released. He seemed even more enraged by Renald trying to discipline him, but he understood, and took the note, knowing not to be too taunting or cocky now. "Yeah, I understand." He said gruffly.

Remi smiled a bit before nodding her head, knowing this. "Thank you Dequan....I know.." She said quietly with a smile as she paid attention in class, not wanting to miss much.

"Yes...I will." Gilford said quietly before looking down, knowing he needed time to sort himself out inside but still feeling a small tad bit sad. "Well...are you still up to hang out today?" He asked quietly.

"Why of course not." Takao said before smirking, rubbing her a bit. "I'm glad you listened babe. Was it breezy?" He asked as he stuck a little of his finger in, still driving perfectly while doing so, used to multi tasking.
Fayline giggled as he followed her like a puppy who was begging for lunch. Though he probably would be begging for something else. "I know you don't." She said with another giggle as she grabbed the vaccuum cleaner and started to vaccuum the halls, which was probably gonna take awhile since the house was ofcourse big.

Renald narrowed his eyes a bit more, not liking the gruff reaction he got nor the yelling at his fellow trainee. It was clear this boy was from the Yakuza and needed to be disciplined well. "Next match." He said as he started the next match.

"You got crushed~" Nirri sung into Yurichi's mind so only he could hear her as she smirked from her spot on Renald's shoulders. "And Renald probably liked you less now. He likes people with discipline and honor. People who would fight for their comrades. He is trying to make this team into a family even though your intentions and theirs are way off. Still it wouldn't hurt to get to know your 'comerades'. That big guy is Lawrence, 24 years old, metal bender. Without metal around he is strong but not the brightest in combat. That girl over there-" And so she began to list each and every trainee by their name, power and weakness. She didn't know why she was helping him like this but she just did.

Dequan smiled kindly before paying attention as well, again not really liking the subject of this lesson. It was about Lei Feng this time, an old friend of his father, a counselor and a man who had gone nuts because of the influence of Hotaka. He hated these subjects.

Ichirou looked to the side as he rubs the back of his head. If he hadn't sorted things out by the end of the day and then went to Gilford it would just be.... Awkward. "I-I'll see alright...." He said quietly as well, hating to actually give that answer.

Eadlyn softly bit her lip as he stuck his finger in before moaning quietly. Already he was making her wet by simply touching her. "Ofcourse I listened to you. And it kinda was." She says as she blushes a tad to admit that.
Joseph groaned a little while following her, hating how long she took while vacuuming this giant home. "Ugh. I wish you'd let me move us to the castle so you didn't really do all this work." He said with a grumble. "All of my soldiers clean the house for me.." He grumbled quietly.

Yurichi looked irritated at first because of Nirri's singing but quickly had a grin come to his face, knowing she was helping him out a little. And he used it to his advantage. With the next person he fought, he greeted them, telling them hello and using their name before sparring, completely exploiting the weakness until he forced the person to submit or die, using the Achilles heel they had, not using a single taunt.

Remi listened in class, sighing a little as she heard about him going nuts. She was glad Leia wasn't at school today, because she would have probably been very uncomfortable. She knew that because Leia had broken down crying before when her father was mentioned in history a few years back.

"Oh..okay." Gilford said quietly before sighing a bit and heading to his class, late, walking in and giving the teacher a look that said 'Do not fuck with me' before sitting down and getting to work immediately.

"Oh I'm glad..." Takao said before he pulled his finger out and grinned, teasing her hard. "No no. None of that until we're in the bedroom." He said as his grin turned into a smirk. "How were your friends? Did you tell any?" He asked as he glanced over at her and bit his lip a little.
Fayline sighed, not saying anything about it, as Joseph once again began to complain about her working. Really, he could just not let it go. And honestly, she was getting sick of it. Every damn day he complained, every hour. In the beginning she had used it as another way to tease him but now she was just getting tired off it. Why could he not simply understand and accept the fact she wanted to do this or else she would be bored put of her mind. And believe it or not, she liked cleaning. It was almost like stress relief therapie.

Renald was suprised to Yurichi sudden change in fighting and discipline. Way too sudden. And he already knew were the sudden change came from. He glanced over his shoulder raising his eyebrow questionly. When Nirri shrugged he narrowed his eyes at her, warning her to leave the boy alone and not to get involved. That boy should grow and fight on his own. He learned nothing from getting the answers giving to him. After a long while and after everyone had sparred atleast 5 times he called it quits. "Alright, turn the previous assignments in and the rest of the day is for you all to spend how you want. However I will be testing you on war strategies tomorrow so be prepared."

Dequan was making notes in the beginning but after awhile he just ended up tapping a bit on his desk. He already knew all these things. Except he knew his father's version, a more truthlike close version. He sighed softly as his thoughts wondered to Fillian. A sad smile appears on his face, thinking about how Fillian would have reacted if he had seen Remi kiss him.

Ichirou walked into class, cursing in his head when he saw his teachers, parents, look questionly at him. Though his mother's expression turned into worry when she saw the look on his face. He sighed. "I'll go get a late paper thingy." He said, not wanting to explain the reason for him being late before walking back out.

Eadlyn pouted and narrowed her eyes a bit as he suddenly stopped. Oh, that was just mean. Making her ache like that and then just stopping. She rubbed her legs together a bit to stop the aching before blushing. "W-well, my friends were good and.... yeah." She said softly, not going to admit one of her friends had actually heard them.
Joseph stopped talking about it when he heard her sigh, knowing she was already sick of it. Why could she not just understand that he didn't want to spend just everyday watch her vacuum and clean like...like some sort of peasant! She had been doing the same damn job ever since they had met, and maybe it irritated him just a bit. "I'm gonna go outside for a bit." He said with a grumble before going to their room and getting something before going up on the balcony. He pulled a cigar out and lit the top of it before he started smoking, remembering when he gave up doing this thing that was also stress reliving for her. To make her happy. "Time to be just a little bit selfish...you deserve this.." He said to himself before he breathed in quite a bit of smoke and blew it out.

Yurichi listened before turning in the report and going back to training, training until he was pretty sure he was going to hurt himself badly. He stopped, then grunted a little before walking back to his room slowly, very sore. When he came back to his room, he took off his shirt, revealing the intricate yakuza tattoo that went up his arm. It was a tiger and a dragon twisting together with the Japanese character for ' 'Honor' in the middle of the two. He laid down on the bed and stretched, groaning quite a bit.

Remi continued to write down, not knowing the truth, including Lei's raising of the Niwa or his partaking in the battle for the Southern Area, where he was actually a guerrilla fighter who committed several atrocities during the battle along with many of the other soldiers.

Hei looked a bit worried at Ichirou, pausing for a moment before looking back up. "Where was I?..." He said quietly before remembering correctly and setting up some flames before boiling some chemicals, creating a reaction that actually exploded, singing off Hei's eyebrows and turning his face black as well as making his hair stand up. Luckily his glasses were fine. "YEOW!" He said, holding his hand up for Kierra to help him.

"Good good..." Takao said before rubbing his head and cursing a little. He needed to turn his plans into the drop box that Sora was going to pick them up. Quickly he texted Riza 'Put the plans for the heist into the drop box. Now.' He said before setting his phone down and rubbing his forehead. "Hopefully nothing gets broken while your here." He said with a smirk.
Fayline nodded though as he was away she sighed, feeling a bit bad. Joseph was getting more and more annoyed with her working and she could feel it. She had the feeling that one day soon he might get too fed up with this and he'll force her to stop. But she didn't want that. She has been working all her life and she just couldn't imagine her life without it....

"You are going to be extremely sorry you did so much training in the morning." Purple mist entered his room under Yurichi's door, forming into the shape of the adult form of Nirri leaning against the door with her arms folded. "I know you are determinded but geez, you can't keep this up for even a week. You won't even be able to partake in Renald's training because of your soreness." She takes a small pot of ointment out of her pocket and puts in on his nightstand. "Here, rub this on your body. It'll kill the soreness alot so you won't feel your muscles as badly in the morning." And again she was helping him.

Dequan was paying attention when he heard his phone beeping. Frowning he looked at his phone, not knowing who might text him in the middle of class. When he read the message his heart started beating rapidly. 'Come to the hospital. Fillian has woken up.' Without even hesitating he jumped up and grabbed his books and backpack. "I got to go." Was the only thing he said before running out of the classroom towards Mei's classroom. "Mei, we got to go." He said, not explaining since the look in his eyes probably said enough.

Kierra reacted quikly and blushed the fire down, sighing as she saw the state off her husband's face. She takes a towel and wipes off his face, grumbling a bit about him having to get more carefull even though the students were snickering and laughing at the situation.

Eadlyn was curious why he cursed and who he was texting though it was probably about his uhm.... Work. Yeah, she will just call it work. At his words though she blushed furiously before grinning a bit slyly as well. "' Depends on how strong your furniture is." She said with alot of confidence though she was feeling rather shy and giddy inside.

When Riza got the text she immediatly did what Takao had asked, putting the plans in the drop box before returning to the black market. She could guess where he was which reminded her to go ask Bertholdt if she could stay with him for the night. Though she was rather nervous to ask... Taking a deep breath and manning herself up she walks towards him. "H-Hey Berholdt, I have a question. Takao is having a guest over and asked me if I could stay the night somewhere else. Could I stay at your place? No is okay, I'll just stay here or in a hotel then." Her heart was beating in her throat, waiting for his answer.
Joseph continued sighing, finishing his cigar completely before burning it out on an ashtray on the porch and closing his eyes, reliving some memories of his day as the leader of the TMEA. He remember all the people he had killed to make a point, and even though about one time he had kidnapped the daughter of the leader of a rival association and had turned her into one of his slaves in order to show the other association how powerless they were. Somehow, it didn't disturb him at all, but reminded him of days of power that he had, and some aspects of that he missed, even though he was rather satisfied with life now.

"I will be fine." Yurichi grumbled as she mentioned him being sore, although as he saw the ointment he raised an eyebrow, knowing he probably needed the help. "Why do you care?" He asked quietly as he sat up on the bed, grabbing the mysterious ointment and looking at it warily.

Mei's eyes widened, and she wanted to ask why exactly she had to leave but she saw in his eyes that it was no time for questions and she got up, packing her stuff quickly and following him. The teacher didn't ask, which made her happy but it was probably because she was child of two counselors.

Hei grumbled saying. 'I know dear I know.' as she cleaned his face off, sighing as he once again lost his eyebrows before he looked up at the class, opening his eyes wide so they could see his expression, before he smirked a little and got a squirt gun from under the desk and shooting water at the students who were laughing at him before coughing. "Now let's continue on the lesson, before anyone else gets squirted." He said with a small little chuckle before continuing the lesson.

"Strong enough hopefully for me to bend you over them." Takao said with a small grin before rubbing his face a little. "So, nothing bad has happened to you at school recently, right?" He asked, remembering yesterdays threats. "It's all been good?" He asked.

Bertholdt was working diligently when Riza came up behind him, making him yelp a little before he listened to her and cocked his head, wondering why she was blsuhing. "Yeah you can. Make yourself at home. It's in the apartment complex across the street, on the top floor." He said. The top floor was the best floor, usually reserved for higher ranking people. "Why are you so nervous?" He asked, although he was just a small bit nervous himself to have an actual female over at his home that wasn't related to him, making him blush.

Fayline continoud her work though after awhile her thoughts kept going back to Joseph and the way he had left. Perhaps she should go talk to him or so. She hated seeing him like this... She asked one of the other maids if she could take over so she could go talk to him and smiled as the maid agreed. Wondering where he exactly was she remembered him saying something about going outside so she started to search the garden but found him eventually on the porch. "Hey honey..." She said with a soft smile, not really knowing how to start the conversation.

Nirri frowned in annoyance and flicked his forhead. "Don't look at it as if I poisoned it. It is safe and good. Renald used to use it alot when he trained in the past." She took the lit off and puts some of the ointment on her hands before sitting behind him on her knees on the bed as she starts to rub it into his back since he couldn't really reach his back himself. "Caring is a big word. I see potentional in you. You're a hard worker but you need someone to slow you down at some point or push you into the right direction. You have a Yakuza mentallity but this is the millitary. You need my help, even if it is just for a few weeks till you are used to all off this."

As soon as they were out of the classroom Dequan said. "Fillian has woken up. Mom and dad are probably waiting at the hospital already." He took her hand as they started their way to the hospital, having to walk since no one was there to pick them up. Dequan felt relieved that his best friend has woken up but at the same time he was scared. Who knows what damage will get visible now...

Kierra sighed a bit but couldn't help but smile softly as he took out his squirt gun. Really, what kind of teacher did that? But she guesses that's why the students love him so much. That's why she loved him so much as well. Though as the lesson continoud on her mind kept wandering back to her boy...

Eadlyn giggles softly and bites her lip at his words. He was one naughty man. Though she really liked him for that. It felt like he was getting more out of shell and being himself. At his question she looks a bit curiously at him. Why would he assume somehting bad had happend? "Uhm, yeah. Everything was good. Why you asking?"

Riza smiled softly as he yelped though blushed more as he agreed on her staying with him for the night. Yeah, she had expected him to say yes, he was not a person to turn someone down, but still it made her very happy that he agreed. Though nervous as well. And apparently it showed since he asked her why she was nervous. "Well, I have never really slept anywhere else besides here in the black market or at home and besides you're.... My boyfriend so..." She says quietly before shrugging.
"Hey dear.." Joseph said quietly before looking over her and smiling. He gave her a hug before giving her a kiss and pulling away. "Why are you away from work? Break?" He asked quietly, not thinking so because her lunch break had already passed quite a while ago, and he didn't know if she was allowed to take micro breaks.

Yurichi grumbled as she flicked his forehead, being reminded of when his mother used to do that before his eyes widened a bit at her applying it to his back. "W-Wha?..." He said quietly, never having had a woman really...well, rub his back before. "Ahh...." He said, closing his eyes and letting out a slight sigh of pleasure. "What exactly is a Yakuza mindset?" He asked, sounding actually relaxed for the first time since he arrived.

"Well that's great!" Mei said, not thinking of the damage that could be there as she walked with Dequan. As they arrived in the hospital, she skipped to the room, dragging Dequan before she let go of his hand and ran into the room, seeing Fillian awake and Mina in Souji's arms, crying. "W-What's wrong?..." She asked quietly.

Hei continued to teach, worrying about Ichirou but staying calm as he continued. He squirted someone else with a squirt gun, blew an airhorn on someone sleeping in his class and actually created an explosion to get the classes attention when they were being extra noisy. The lesson was over, and now everyone was silently at work. "What do you think is wrong with him?.." He asked quietly as he took Kierra to the back area of the classroom.

"Just asking. Schools are pretty dangerous." Takao said, not letting her know at all why he'd think that. Of course though, there were drug dealers and actual members of the yakuza in the school, so that's what worried him. If he could infiltrate the school, someone else could just as easily. "You bring a change of clothes?" He asked with a smirk.

"Exactly. You don't need to really ask." Bertholdt said with a small little smile before shrugging. "So do you just plan on following me home after I come off of work?" He asked, returning onto his work as he listened to her. He was just dealing with today's profits, calculating it all in his mind and subtracting it with the reduction from the cost of purchasing the items as well.
Fayline hugged him back and returned his kiss. At his question she nodded. "Not really a break though. I asked an other maid if she could take over so we could ju-" But then she frowned a bit as she smelled something the almost didn't regonize anymore. "Have you been smoking?" She asked him, the scent coming straight from him.

Nirri was slightly suprised how much he reacted to simply just her rubbing some ointment onto his back. Though this was probably the first time someone ever touched him without bad intentions. "Yakuza have the mindset of having to be best, cursing, rudeness, fighting next to your fellow members who's names you probably don't even know. Here in the millitary we have respect, honor. We are family, brothers and sisters in arms. We fight not just next to eachother but we fight for eachother and almost everyone here is willing to die for the other. I don't know wheither I find it admireable or stupid though." She explains before suddenly saying "Lay on your stomach." and gently pushing him down onto the bed on his stomach so she could give him a good back massage. She knew it helped alot against soreness and stress since she has done it alot for Renald in the past.

Dequan felt a huge relief when he actually saw Fillian awake but then his stomach dropped as he looked at his parents. Something was wrong or else his mother would not be crying like this. Slowly he walked to Fillian and sat down on the chair next to him. It worried him alot to see Fillian with his arms folded while looking on purpose to the other side. "Hey brother.... How are you feeling?" The fact that he got no reaction, not even a glance hurted him a bit but made him even more worried. "Come on, we were so worried about you.... You could atleast say something..." Fillian's fists clenched. "D-Do you.... understand and regonize me?" He was relieved to see Fillian nod. "Then what is it.... Please Fillian. I'm so worried about you. Mei is too. Would you please talk to m-"

That was when all the frustration came out. Fillian yelled at Dequan and it was clear he was trying to say something but all that came out was uncontroleable jibberish. Quikly he shut up again, a pained expression in his eyes as he looked away again, feeling quite ashamed and frustrated by it all. I can't talk you idiot. If I could I would...

Dequan's eyes widened and his mouth fell a bit open. What was going on... He looked at his father for explaination. Souji sighed, a sad look in his eyes as he continoud to stroke his wife's hair to console her. "The doctor says the motorical part of his brain that controles his speech has been effected by the bleedings. He knows what he wants to say and he understands everything but he just can't form the words. It could get better with therapy and time but they don't know that for sure..." He said quietly, feeling extremely guilty for letting this happen to one of his longest friends.

Kierra shook her head and shrugged. "I wished I knew. I havn't seen him so down in a while..." She says, really worried for her son. Perhaps it was because of everything that had happend in the past few days and that all the stress was finally weighing him down... "Maybe you should go talk to him. He'll open up sooner to you than to me." She says, knowing Ichirou was a daddy's boy.

Eadlyn honestly didn't think school's were all that dangerous. It was school. The worst thing that could happen was that you get bullied and she was way too strong to get bullied. But she guess as a Yakuza boss you see the dangers in everything. At his question she blushed. "No I have not. So you better not decide to rip these ones to pieces." She says with a light grin, not wanting her clothes to get ruined but finding the thought of him ripping them off rather erotic.

Riza smiled softly at his words. He was such a gentle kind man. She truly adored him. She leans down and wraps her arms around his neck before giving him a kiss on his lips. "I'll follow you home after you're done." She says, giving him another kiss. "Thank you, and I'll see you soon." She says before walking away.
"Yeah.." Joseph said quietly, not wanting to lie about it to her. "I haven't been doing it again dear, it was just a one time thing for relaxation at the moment. I wanted to sort my mind out, you can understand that, right?" He asked before he rubbed his face a little. "One cigar isn't going to hurt me. I can't get cancer or anything." He said before shrugging. "Are you mad?" He asked quietly with a sigh. "I won't do it again, if you really are bothered by me doing it once."

Yurichi raised his eyebrow a little before following what she told him to do, laying on his stomach. He closed his eyes and relaxed greatly even more as she rubbed his back. "Ah well...it does some kinda stupid, but I shouldn't say that..I need to believe it if I'm to become a great warrior..." He said quietly before he let out a quiet moan as she rubbed over a tender spot, actually making stone cold Yurichi blush a small bit, bringing color to his pale white face. "Brothers? Sisters? Family? It makes no sense to me. Even in the Yakuza, I had no family. I have not the first clue with the concept..." He said quietly with a sigh.

Mei watched as Dequan talked to Fillian, wondering why exactly he wasn't talking. She bit her lip a little and cocked her head, wishing she knew why. However, when he spoke in the loud gibberish she actually cried out before hugging Souji as well like her mother, crying loudly, not understanding it and scared because of how loud it was. Mina reached over and rubbed Mei's head even though she was crying, wanting to comfort her. "Dequan, we're going to do all we can to help him though." She said before sniffing loudly. "Don't lose hope son." She said quietly before looking over at Fillian and tearing up a little bit more.

"I will, after class. If I pull him back here now, it'll embarrass him and it'll make him feel even worse." Hei said before he heard some side conversation in class with a profanity word being used, making him shoot someone with the squirt gun. "No profanity!" Hei said before looking back at Kierra and giving her a small kiss. "I'll make him feel better, alright?" He asked quietly as he looked at her.

"Aw. That's so saddening." Takao said with a small grin before chuckling. "It's alright. We'll just have to slip them all off. One little piece at a time." He said with a smirk as he glanced over at her before pulling into his driveway.

"Alright then." Bertholdt said after kissing her back. Quickly, he finished his work, although he double checked to make sure he was correct before he grabbed his trench coat and flat cap, putting them on before finding Yumi. "Hey, I finished." He said, having accidentally again snuck up behind her.
Fayline gently wraps her arms around his neck as she leans her forhead against his, knowing she was probably the reason why he needed to sort his mind out. "I am not mad. I just don't like the smell and stuff." She says quietly with a shrug before playing a bit with a piece of his hair. "Are you.... Mad at me?" She was almost afraid to ask but still she did.

When he moaned softly Nirri grinned a bit. Yeah, she knew she is good at this. Doing it lots and lots of times almost made her an expert. To get even more reaction out of his she focuses more on the tender spot that made him moan. "I know. But soon you'll see what people mean when they say family. You might not see it since you're new but everyone is already rather close." She says, thinking about the other trainees and how much they have bonded. Teasingly she poked his cheek softly. "Almost can't believe you have colour on your face now."

Fillian hated this, seeing his family cry. He absolutely hated it. And what made it worse is the fact that it is his fault. If he had fought better, protected them better, did things differently, they wouldn't be in this situation. They weren't suppose to be trying to 'help' him. That was his job. He was the protector of this family. And he failed. It was his fault they were feeling this miserable and he couldn't bear watching. When he felt Dequan's hand on his shoulder his shrugged it off, the kind gesture fueling his frustration and anger towards himself. I want you all out, now. Go home, please. The words were perfect in his mind but they came out inaudible. He tried desperatly to just form one word. Just one. But it didn't work. How badly he wanted to scream, but for Mei's sake he didn't. Instead he grabbed the notebook the doctor had left on his nightstand and wrote down 'Leave. Now' before pointing at the door.

Kierra gave him a small kiss in return before nodding. "Alright. I just hope it isn't something very bad." She says, worried for her boy and his troubles before continouing class. After awhile the bell rang, saving the students from more attacks of Hei's squirt gun.

Eadlyn smirked back at him. Such a naughty man. "Sounds good to me." And perhaps she was getting rather naughty thanks to him as well. When they pulled up to the driveway she looks curiously at it. It was big but not over the top of so. "So this is where you live?" She asked with a smile, memorizing the adres so she could perhaps give him a suprise visit sometimes.

Riza reacted quikly and grabbed her knife attached to her belt though when she heard it was Bertholdt she sighs and relaxes. "Geez, you should stop doing that." She says with a light blush, embaressed that he was the only man in the world who could probably sneak up to her like that.
Joseph shook his head quietly as he leaned his chin a bit against her back. "No Fayline, I'm not mad at you. I'm just....as I think of meeting Tiras's kids more, I think more about my past...and there's some aspects of my life as the leader of the TMEA I miss but, I'm happier with you. This smoke was because I was thinking of good times, not bad ones. Plus I saw you were getting frustrated with me, so I left.."Joseph said quietly before he sat down with her on the swinging love seat. "I'm gonna call Felicia. To set a meeting so I can meet the children..." He said quietly before pulling his phone out and figuring out the number to her office before calling Felicia. When it picked up, he breathed out quietly before speaking. "Hello, Felicia. It's...me, Joseph. Joseph Bordeaux. I'm sure that's a name you remember well from your time with...my adoptive son." He said, finding it painful to say Tiras's name. "I'm sorry I never called you before, I was....experiencing my own loss, but...could you allow me to meet his children? Just once? So...So I can see them with my own eyes.." He asked, knowing what was left of Tiras in this world was in those kids.

Yurichi moaned a little bit more, feeling the oddest erection pop because of the pleasure as he closed his eyes. "It's not my fault I'm albino. Blame my parents." He grumbled as she made fun of his color as he kept his eyes closed as she rubbed his back. "Don't take this weird, but for a demon, your hands are very heavenly." He said as he let out another moan, feeling very pleasured by the nice feel of her soft hands rubbing his back, feeling the tips of her nails lightly graze against him as she rubbed, which always made him shiver.

Mina looked up, understanding that he needed some time before she got up. She moved over to Fillian and sniffed a little before she rubbed his head and kissed his cheek. "It's okay, I understand. Get better soon, okay? You're like a son to me Fillian, even if I didn't raise you in my womb." She said quietly before she picked up Mei, who was crying. She wasn't crying anymore because she was staying strong for Mei, and the baby.

Hei stopped Ichirou from leaving after everyone else did, dragging him back in with the tentacles. "I'll give you a late pass after the bell rings but...son, what's wrong?" Hei asked in Japanese, knowing that Ichirou would probably appreciate some privacy from his mother since he opened up better to Hei.

"Yeah, it is. I've been living here for a while now." Takao said before getting out and opening her car door before taking her hand and leading her to his home, putting in the door code before he opened the door to the house. The inside was rather Japanese in decoration, but it had a western style, which was just easier for Takao after long days at work. On the wall, there were photos of Takao, his brother and his parents and Takao and his brother. The one photo was Takao and his brother, sitting together at the table with Takao wearing a tank top that showed off his muscles with absolutely no tattoo's on his body besides his hand, showing what he looked like before he had tattoo's it was labeled 'June 3rd, 2023' Making Takao around 16 at the time the photo had been taken.

"I can't help it..." Bertholdt said with a light blush, embarrassed before he chuckled a little. "I'll try my best to fix it though." He said with a smile before taking her bag for her. "I'll carry. Just follow me home." He said with a smile before he opened the door for her to leave out the door.
Fayline sat down with him on the love seat, laying her head against his shoulder. She hated the fact that he had left because of her frustration since she was afraid it would push him away if her frustration builds up even more. But it's not like she is like that on purpose... To encourage her husband, knowing her had a rough time doing this, she took hold of his other hand and gently rubbed the back of his hand with her thumb.

Felicia was working on some budget cuts when her phone rang. She didn't think too much of it as she picked it up and answered. "Felicia Stadner...." But when she heard the name her eyes widened a bit. Tiras's adoptive father. Ofcourse she knew who he was. She had heard good and bad things about him. Though she was completely taken back by the sudden call and question to meet his kids. "I... I am quite suprised that after all these years you've decided to call but... They are aldults now, all three of them. I would like to say yes to meeting them but I have no idea in what way it would effect them or if they even have the courage and want to face you. So I will ask them what they want and when I have an answer I'll let you know. Is that alright?"

Nirri blinked twice before giggling which turned into laughing quikly. What he said was weird. She was feared. A demonic creature. And here this Yakuza boy was, daring to use the word 'heavenly' to describe something about her. "You're an idiot. Though I'll take the compliment gladly." She said with a grin as she continoud rubbing his back. Though after awhile she looked at the clock. "I should head back soon though. Renald gave me clear instructions of not getting near you again since he might have noticed about me helping you in the fights." She said, not daring to test Renald even though what she was doing was something he would deffinantly not like either.

Dequan honestly did not want to leave. But if that was what his friend wished for... "Well, I'll see you soon then. I'll come back later tonight." he said, hating having to leave but knowing he probably needed it.

Souji gently puts his hand on Fillian's shoulder. "Don't keep your head down. You and I both know this happend not just randomly. The gods have plans and you have protected me and our family greatly. They won't let this hold on for long... I'll see you tonight." He said before moving to Mina and gently taking Mei from her into his arms, not wanting his pregnant wife to carry their daughter. He glanced one more time at the poor boy in the bed before leaving with everyone.

Fillian didn't react to Mina's kindness, he kept on looking to the side. When Dequan said his goodbye and even when Souji talked to him he didn't react either. Only when he was sure everyone was gone the tears began falling down his cheek as he burries his face in his hands. He grabbed his pillow and screamed in it, letting all the angrey, frustration and pain out.

Ichirou's eyes widened as he suddenly was pulled back into the classroom but then sighs as he rubs the back of his neck. How in the world was he going to explain to his father that he had fallen for a girl who was not a girl. He knew he wasn't the brightest one but he had atleast expected from himself to be able to see the difference between genders. It was embarresing God, they had even kissed. How could he tell his father that. How would he react... "Nothing." He said back in Japanese.

Eadlyn looked around curiously. She liked the Japanese style but was glad to see much western touches as well. It was just like she would have expected. When she saw the pictures she paused as she looked at them more. A small smile graces her lips as she looks at the younger version of her boyfriend. "It's weird to see you without all of your tattoos. Though even back then you were pretty handsome." She says with a grin and a wink. "So sad I havn't found you sooner."

Riza smiled gratefully and then blushed a bit as he suddenly took her bag out of her hand. She was about to say she could perfectly fine carry it for herself but his smile silenced her. He was way too gently and kind for his own good. So she simply nods as she walks out of the door, which he was holding open for her like the true gentleman that he was, and follows him to his house.
Joseph listened to her, looking down at the ground. This was the voice of the woman who Tiras had fallen in love with, and had children with. Who he left him for. At what she said, he sighed a little, knowing they were adults already. "Yeah that's alright...thanks.." He said quietly before hanging up, sighing. "The kids are adults, so she has to ask them first." He said before rubbing his face.

Yurichi laughed a little himself, surprised he had used the term 'heavenly' himself, finding the irony quite funny as she still rubbed his back. "You're not the first woman to have called me that." He said with a small chuckle as he kept his eyes shut, just enjoying the massage but when she stopped, he raised an eyebrow before looking at the clock. "Well that's late.." He said before rubbing his face a bit. "It seems he doesn't like us being together." Yurichi said before thinking a little bit. "Well, even if he gets a little angry, what is he to say? It's a base. People are bound to speak to each-other for a little bit." He said, trying to give her some sort of an alibi.

Mei waved at Fillian with a sad expression as they left, holding onto Souji tightly as she stopped crying. She enjoyed being carried by him because she could see higher and it was comforting. She looked around, and raised a slight eyebrow as she saw people in large robes walk past them, with all of their faces covered except for one, who had a red and a yellow eye and silver hair. As they got in the elevator, she rubbed her face a little before looking at Souji. "Daddy...could he ever talk again?..." She asked quietly.

"Son...we both know that isn't true." Hei said as he gave Ichirou the look that said 'I know something is wrong.' before sighing quietly. "You can tell me anything, I can't judge you." He said before rubbing Ichirou's head a bit. "Son, I won't let you leave until this is settled. You skipped class yesterday, and now today you're late and upset. What's wrong?" He asked quietly in Japanese.

"I'm not. You would have been underage if I had found you sooner." Takao said with a small chuckle. "I am things, but a statutory rapist is not one of them." He said before getting out some food out for both of them. He ended up taking his clothes off and giving her the food, naked. You could see the massive erection that was now hanging down in between his legs as he sat down and started eating. "You should do the same babe. It's rather breezy." He said with a small smirk.

Bertholdt continued walking, holding the door for her everytime there was one to hold as they eventually got to his apartment, having to take the elevator to get up. It was rather basic in decoration, but it was clean save for one flag, which was the German flag hanging on the wall above his television. "This is it. It's rather clean." He said as he took his shoes off right at the entry way after letting her in. "So you can sleep in my bed. I'll sleep on the couch." He said with a smile.
Fayline gently caressed his cheek with her hand before giving it a soft kiss. "That's logical." She said quietly, knowing their mother could not force the children into meeting Joseph when they were old enough to make their own decisions. "It is very brave of you to be contacting them now. I'm proud of you." She says as she kisses his cheek again.

Nirri's eyebrow twitched at home certain word he used. Together. Us being together. They weren't 'together'. She was only helping him or else he wouldn't get through his first weeks. That was all. "Yes, people are bound to speak. But I am not one of those people. People don't talk to me and I don't talk to them. They avoid me for obvious reasons." She says with a shrug. "And I am not may to help trainees the way I am doing with you now. Not like I ever did before but still."

As they passed the people Souji got a strange feeling in his gut. He looked back towards them but decided not to do anything. The gods would give him a sign if something was really up with those men. When they got into the elevator he sighed a bit at Mei's question. Honestly, he did not know. But he could not say that to his innocent flower. "The gods won''t keep his speech forever." He said before kissing the top of her head.

Ichirou rubbed his arm and looks to the side, hating the fact his dad could so easily see right through him. No choice but to tell. So he sighed before taking a deep breath. "Well, you know I skipped school for a girl yesterday but I found out today she... Is actually he. He wasn't hiding it or so, I was just too stupid not to see. I even kissed him without knowing and I just feel.... Stupid and embaressed...." He said quietly in Japanese.

Eadlyn giggled at his comment. Yeah, it probably wouldn't have been the best idea in the world if they had started dating sooner. She sat down, still looking around a bit when he gave her the food. "Thank y-" She blushed furiously and swallowed her words as she noticed what he was wearing. Absolutely nothing. H-How could he expect her to just calmly eat while he was sitting there like that. She shakes her head with a light chuckle as she puts the food on the table. "You are one hell of a tease." She said as she got closer to him and began to kiss his neck while her hand rubbed his chest. "Expecting me to stay calm and just eat while you are sitting here so ready for me." She mumbled against his neck before biting his earlobe.

Riza had already expected his house to look like this, neat and tidy. As she saw him take off his shoes she did the same before her eyes widened a bit at his words. "No. It's very sweet and kind of you and I know you wouldn't mind but I am the guest here. So I will not let you sleep on the couch. I will" She said, not wanting him to give up on his own bed.
"Thank you wife.." Joseph said quietly before kissing her and smiling. "I'm proud of myself, honestly. I just...I hope they turned out well, you know?" He said, genuinely wanting the best for his sorta grandkids. "I'd be feeling really bad if they turned out...not good." He said quietly before sighing. "But the mom is a counselor so...they couldn't have turned out bad, right?" He asked worriedly.

"What's so special about me? Isn't it you who wanted me broken this morning?" Yurichi asked nihlistically, remembering the interrogation and mildly shivering. The only thing that had really gotten to him was the feeling of hands all over his body. That he did not like, as it was possible one of the more degrading things that had been done to him. "Not that I don't like it, but your thinking process...it's confusing me." He admitted quietly.

Mei smiled at her dad after he kissed her forehead, being a happy flower again. "You're right daddy. We prayed to make him wake up and it happened, maybe praying to help his voice will work too!" She said with a smile, making Mina frown a small bit and look at Dequan, knowing he was the only one she could really talk to about her dislike of religion due to her not wanting to make Souji uncomfortable.

Hei blinked a few times, really processing what he just heard before sighing quietly. "Well son..." He said before putting his hand on Ichirou's shoulder. "I honestly was pretty sure Gilford was a girl too." He said, revealing he knew who that was. "I figured it out at lunch because I saw you two together, so you're not dumb. I mean, you were never told so..." He patted his back. "Don't worry, okay? Like it'll be alright. It's not the end of the world, it was just a kiss. At least it wasn't more..." He said in Japanese, trying to be optimistic.

"Hmm? What do you mean?" Takao asked teasingly as his member pointed up before he kissed her back, putting his tongue in her mouth and rubbing it against hers, feeling her sharp little fangs with his tongue before he pulled away. "God I want you so bad Eadlyn." He said quietly with a grunt as he picked her up and put her on his lap, with his burning hot and hard member inbetween her thighs.

"No, no, I insist. In relationships, you must sacrifice for the other person's happiness. I will sacrifice my bed if it makes you more comfortable." Bertholdt said with a big smile, being too kind for his own good. "Come on, please? I wouldn't feel right sticking my girlfriend on a couch." He admitted quietly.
Fayline heard the worry in his voice and she understood his fear. Who knows how those children were now. And she wished she could take his worry away but she had to be honest. "That their mom is a counselor isn't guarantee that they turned out good... I mean they probably are fine but you shouldn't forgot that not only those children lost their father but that woman lost the man she loved. And together with all the work from being a counselor.... I think that family has had it really rough." She says quietly but not holding back what she thought.

It was confusing Nirri as well honestly. Never had she gotten the urge before to just go talk to someone or help then nor was Yurichi that special or so. "I want to break anyone." She said with a shrug before getting off of the bed and stretching a bit. "And if it confuses you then you are not as smart as I thought you were." She says with a grin, just to push his buttons a bit.

Dequan knew exactly what his mother was thinking. Gently he takes a hold of her hand and gives her a sweet smile before kissing his mother's cheek. He was probably the only one who would ever support his mother when it comes to things like this. They didn't need the gods. They needed eachother. But ofcourse, as a man from god, his father could not let that be the only hold on they had. "Well, I guess we should head back to school. We still have like 2 hours or so left."

Ichirou's eyes widened a bit as his father used Gilford's name. Oh god, he knew who it was. That made it even worse. His father's words did truly not help alot but still he forced a smile and nodded. "I guess so dad.... I should get to next class though." he said, wanting to just leave, not really that optimistic since it wasn't 'just' a kiss. Gilford had admitted to have feelings for him and now that he knew she was a he, his own feelings confused him alot.

Eadlyn moaned softly at the sweet taste of his tongue before she yelped a bit in suprise as he moved her into his lap, making her blush a bit. She gives him a sexy grin as she wraps her arms around his neck and softly grinds down against him, the feeling of their skin against eachother making her even more aroused. "So I noticed." She said with a sultry voice before kissing him again, rubbing her tongue against his.

Riza's heart softened a bit as he used the word 'girlfriend'. It just made her happy and blush in a way she hadn't experienced before. "Well...." She still wasn't okay with letting him sleep on the couch but then she sighed and smiled a bit. "Alright then." She said, admitting her defeat since she knew he was too nice to just let her sleep on the couch.
"They probably have..." Joseph said quietly, having a small flash back to the death game his own siblings and him went through with his father, which he usually never thought back to. "Well, I wouldn't wish a bad childhood on anyone. Set's the rest of your life pretty much for you..." He said quietly with a sigh. "You know what sucks about being five hundred and twenty years old? I don't have any pictures of my mother or siblings, and I can't for the life of me remember what my own mother looked like in real life..just painting...." He said quietly before sighing. "I have it too, in one of the chests I have that I brought here with me when I came here. I stole it from an art museum in Paris. Do you wanna see it?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

Yurchi narrowed his eyes as he looked over at her. "Oh I am just as smart as you thought I was.." He said before lifting his hand up and flicking her nose. "It confuses you too, inside. So if I am less intelligent because of it, than you are too. You, even more so because it's yourself." He said as he narrowed his eyes a bit more, trying to push her buttons.

Mina smiled as Dequan kissed her cheek, knowing her son understood what she was feeling. She gave him a tight hug, squeezing him a little before shaking her head. "No no...nobody is going to go back to school." She said before clearing her throat a bit. "Let's just go home." She said quietly, sounding a little drained and really wanting to be around her children.

"Alright.." Hei said quietly, knowing this was a thing now that Ichirou had to sort of for himself. He wrote Ichirou a late pass and sent him on his way before patting his back lightly with a tentacle, saying 'hang on in there son' In Japanese before closing the door behind him. Now it was planning period. "Yeah he's gonna have to sort it out himself." He said to Kierra.

Takao smirked a little at her sexy look, giving her one back before they started kissing. He moved her shirt up and undid her bra, exposing her breasts before he started rubbing the milky white soft pair of breasts, massaging them as he rubbed his tongue against hers while he grinded softly with her. "You're so damn sexy." He mumbled against her lips.

"Good." Bertholdt said before moving over to his fridge and getting some food out before beginning to slice up some veggies. "I'm going to make you food now." He said with chopping up vegetables.
Fayline agreed with Joseph. Ones childhood determined the rest of a person's life. Her childhood was full of cooking ansld cleaning, purely because her mother couldn't. When he suddenly talked about his own mother her eyes widened a bit. She knew how much he disliked talking about his past so it suprised her a little. "I would love to know what the woman who gave birth to my amazing husband looked like." She said before kissing his cheek.

Nirri's eyebrow twitched in annoyance before glaring at him and suddenly pinning him down on his bed by sitting on top of him, her hands on his shoulders. "Watch your mouth smartass." She said, hating the fact he could so easily see through her but then her eyes widened a bit as she felt something while stradeling him. "Are you.... Aroused?"

Dequam smiled gratefully. He wasn't feeling up for school anyway but he wanted to be a good student. Though when his mother said he could just go home he would not complain. But then he remembered something. "Oh, i did promise a girl i know to take a stroll in the park. It wouldn't be polite to just not show up." He says, thinking about Remi.

Kierra rubbed her arm, not liking that she had been excluded out of the conversation but knowing her son needed to just talk to his father. "So.... what was it about?" She asked, still worried about him ofcourse.

Eadlyn moaned as he began to rub her breasts with his warm and suprisingly soft hands. He knew exactly what to do to make her head spin. Even simply touching her like this turned her into the most lustfull creature in the world. "And you are making me crazy." She mumbles against his lips as she felt herself getting wetter and she began to grind down on him harder, wanting him in desperately.

Riza followee Bertholdt towards the kitchen curiously. Her heart beated a bit faster as he suddenly began to cook for them. Was there anything the man could NOT do? It was like he was the gods had blessed her with the most perfect man one could have. "What are you making?" She asked as she hugged him from behind.
Joseph chuckled a little bit at her words before kissing her and smiling as he stood up and grabbed her hand. "Well then you'll get to see." He said before taking her to the room. He opened the old chest, it's gears squeaking as it opened before it abruptly went all the way back, hanging open. He dug around a little, taking out old books and things of clothing before a painting wrapped in cloth was at the bottom. He pulled it out and carefully took off the cloth before he blew on the painting, getting all the dust off. There, it showed. A woman with red eyes, a kind smile, facial features that were very akin to Joseph's and long flowing ginger hair. Joseph sighed quietly as he looked at her, wishing he could just remember her.

"I don't think it's me who should be watching their-WHOA!" Yurichi said as she got on top of him, worsening the arousal that was already there. When she mentioned it, he shut his eyes tightly together and blushed, finding it hard to respond. "P....perhaps..." He said quietly, just wishing she get of due to how painfully hard he was.

Mina crossed her arms a little and pouted. "Can't you spend time with your old mommy until your date?" She asked, feeling just a tiny bit hurt. "I mean, I wanna spend time with you in the day too you know..." She grumbled a little while looking away.

Hei rubbed his head a bit before taking off his glasses and sitting down. "Let me explain..." He said quietly with a sigh before he explained the entire story to Kierra, becoming very embarrassed when explaining the part where Ichirou kissed a boy. "And that's it..." He said quietly.

"Oh am I?" Takao asked, acting like he didn't know what he was doing as he kissed and grinded her back harder, teasing her and teasing her until she couldn't wait any longer, slowly sliding himself in there as he closed his eyes, moaning a bit. "How does that feel baby?" He asked as he started thrusting a little, but not too hard.

"I am making maultasche." Bertholdt said in his usual German accent as he smiled, turning his head around a little and kissing her forehead as his smile grew. "I'd hug you back, but I'm too busy chopping." He said with a slight chuckle as he continued cutting.
Fayline followed him back to their room, sneezing a bit from all the dust that came off the painting before looking at it in awe. This was deffinantly Joseph's mother. No doubt about that. The only thing different was the ginger hair but that was really the only difference. "She truly was a gorgeous woman." She says softly as she puts her hand over his.

Nirri blinked twice before grinning wickedly. He didn't fear her but apparently she did something to really spike some lusty things in her. And someone who lusted over you could be controlled like that as well. Plus now she had alot to tease with. "Perhaps? Are you sure it is just a perhaps?" She asked teasingly, wiggeling her hips on purpose, not letting him go. It was strange to get someone aroused instead of scared but she wasn't going to complain.

"I would but I can't spend time with my old mommy since I don't have one. I do have a sweet loving mother still full of life who I would love to spend some time with." Dequan said sweetly before kissing her cheek. "Don't call yourself old."

Kierra was quiet after the whole story was told, she honestly had no clue what to say about all off this. What was there to say? Her son had accidently mistaken a boy for a girl and kissed him. It must have been quite embaressing for him.... "Is there anything we can do for him?" She asks, wondering if they should talk to him more or just give him some space.

Eadlyn moaned in delight and clenches her hands in his hair as she felt his hot member slide into her, filling the void that was left achingly empty last night. "Do you even need to ask?" She said as she moaned out again before kissing him passionately on his lips. Gently she met him thrust after thrust, moving up and down on him at the same pace he was moving.

"Never had that before." Riza said with a small smile, curious to how it would taste but knowing Bertholdt it will be good. At his words she smiled a bit more. "I know, so I'll just keep hugging and you make sure you don't hit your fingers."
"Yes she was...probably why my father had chosen her too..." Joseph said quietly, looking down a little before some tears actually came down and out of his eyes. "I-I must be having some allergic reaction to the dust." He said, not wanting to plainly admit he was crying. He hugged his wife before he broke out crying, letting out the pain from the loss that he never truly recovered from.

Yurichi resisted mentally, but physically he could not help himself. He was hard as a rock, and was reacting with every wiggle. "Oh my body is aroused, but mentally my brain wants to commit suicide right now." He said bluntly as she wiggled, making him grunt in frustration as he resisted mentally. "You don't understand what your doing to me." He said with clenched teeth.

Mina blushed a little and giggled a bit at his words before flipping her hand downward. "Ohohoho, Dequan. You're very flattering." She said with a smile before kissing his cheek back. "I'm sure this 'girl' that your hanging out with is going to have a very good time." She said with a small smile. "I've raised a great son. Even if you are almost two feet taller than me." She said while looking up.

"I think...I think space is what he needs." Hei admitted quietly with a sigh. "I know, I wanna help him just as much as you do honey but..I don't think that's what he needs." He said before rubbing his head a chuckling. "I wish I had these problems when I was his age." He said with a small chuckle. "I was worrying about what...or rather who, I was going to eat next back when I was his age...." Hei said quietly, his thoughts derailing back to the southern area, which he never talked about much to Ichirou or Kierra, wishing to leave it behind but never truly escaping it fully.

"I guess not." Takao said with a slight grunt before he kissed her back, ramming her just a little faster and harder in his thrust, making it very pleasurable for both of them. He closed his eyes, moaning as he gripped onto her rear for better holding, playing with that hole with the tip of his pinky and he continued thrusting, moaning with each one.

"I had guessed not." Bertholdt said with a small chuckle, seeing as there was little of German culture in Cantenseel. At her comment he smiled, thinking back to cooking with his older sister, who often reminded him not to hurt himself. "I won't my older sister Anna taught me well." He said quietly, mentioning the fact he had a sister. "After I make dinner, I might show you my mom and sister and me." He said, not mentioning having ever had a father.
Ofcourse Fayline did not believe it was just some allergic reaction. She knew her husband better than that. So it did not suprise her when he broke down crying. Gently she held him back, running a hand through his hair as she rubbed her cheek against his. "It's okay my love. Just let it all out." She said quietly and sweetly, knowing the only thing to do to comfort him was simply hold him and for him to let his feelings out. Her heart ached for him badly. She knew his past has been rough on him and he did everything to hide it, his past being a non talkable subject. So when he did let his emotions out, ones he has had for long times, it pained her alot.

Nirri grinned more at his words. So this is what it took for him to actually feel pushed into a corner? This is the thing that made him want to commit suicide? Not that she was aiming for that at the moment but it was good to know. She giggled as she watched him struggle beneath her, making her lean down closer with her face to his as she ran her hands up his chest. "Oh Yurichi, you truly think I don't...." She started out confident and teasing though at the end her words died down and the teasing mood just dissapeared from her face as she realized something. She actually doesn't understand what she is doing to him because no one has ever gotten that reaction with her. No one got aroused near her nor felt attracted to her. Not even when she had been still a human. You are just not desireable. Just usefull. Can't you see that's the only reason why I married you? The fact you are still a virgin is solid proof of that. That's the truth that he had kept telling her. So why was this human boy reaction this way.... "You're strange." She suddenly said before getting off of him. "Don't forget to apply the ointment to your sore muscles." She tried to just act like nothing had happend.

Dequan blushed a bit at his mother's compliment before rubbing the back of his neck. Well, he planned on giving her a good time but the way his mother said it made it sound so... Uncomfortable. "We raised a great son." Souji suddenly butted in before giving his wife a sweet kiss and giving her a loving look. "And we raised a great daughter and soon we will raise another great child."

KIerra still worried for her boy, really wanting to help but knowing she couldn't. With a sigh she decided to just accept that. Though at her husband's words she realized how small and solveable her boy's problems are compared to what they have been through. If they could live through all of that than Ichirou could live through this. "Good thing you decided not to eat me though." She said with a soft smile before kissing him, hoping a joke would lift up the mood a bit.

Eadlyn closed her eyes as well, letting herself drown in the delicious feelings off pleasure he was giving her. Moans continously escaped her lips and her breathing soon turned a bit more ragged as he went harder and faster, causing her to speed up as well to keep up with the pace. When she felt his finger tip tease her other hole she bit her lip and moaned a bit louder. "You're so naughty.... Teasing me there like that~" She moaned out as her walls clenched a bit around him.

Riza was a bit suprised to hear him so openly talk about family she didn't even knew he had. She had never asked ofcourse but he had never mentioned them before so she had just assumed he might have been an orphan or so as well though she should have known better. No orphan would be this polite or perfect. She did notice him not talking about his father. But it might be painfull to talk about him, if he had one, so she decided not to ask that yet. She smiled softly. "I would love to see them."
Joseph hugged her back, burrowing his face as he cried hard, feeling great anguish inside himself as he felt the pain inside of never having had a mother, and of having to kill his other siblings in the sick game devised by his father for a successor. "I feel responsible for killing her." He said quietly as he sobbed a bit more, knowing the fact that his mother had died giving birth to him. "And like...I love living, but I feel guilty over it every day Fayline...I killed my brothers..and my sisters..my mother and then in the end..finally my father. I wiped out my family and then later...later I did that to other people too in the TMEA. For all those years I kept a mask up, the mask of a monstrous vampire to hide it all..and then, then I kept it all bottled up inside after we got married and..." He hugged Fayline tighter and sniffed a little. "I've caused so many people's deaths and...after a while it just weighs on your conscience...that's what I'm getting at.." He said quietly as he frowned. "I feel especially guilty about mothers..." He admitted.

Yurichi shivered a little as she continued on him, feeling himself actually begin to build up pressure for finishing as she got even closer. However, when she stopped, his eyes widened a little and his erection died as she got off. "WHAT!?" Yurichi said, feeling a small point of disappointment and rage. "Why do you gotta do me like that?" He asked before rubbing his head violently. "Like, just...what the hell was that exactly?" He asked in frustration.

"We've." Mina said, correcting herself before she gave Souji a kiss back on the cheek, making Mei groan a little as Mina smiled a bit. "You're right. Even if this little daughter of ours sometimes is a....special flower." She said before pinching Mei's nose lightly, making Mei blow and puff up her cheeks in defense.

"I've at you in other ways over the years dear." Hei said with a small smirk as he went to organizing his desk a little with his tentacles. "But I don't think those ways are very appropriate to talk about in school, are they?" He asked with a large smirk and eyebrow raise.

Takao continued going at it, his face turning red from the activity as he grinned at her comment. "That hole is so tight, and naughty." He said as he stuck his finger just a bit more inside of that hole as he started going even faster, feeling intense pressure begin to build.

"Okay, give me a minute." Bertholdt said as he finished putting the food in the ravoli casing and put it in the oven before he took Riza's hand and sat her on the couch. "Give me a minute." He said as he went into his room and got photos that wouldn't reveal anything from the future. He got three photos. One with him and Anna, his sister who looked just like Louisa except with squintyer eyes, him and Louisa and the three of them together. "This is us." He said with a smile as he showed them to Riza.
Fayline gently wiped some of his tears away with a handkerchief out of her apron. She hadn't seen him so vulnerable in a long while and she had no idea how much guilt he had been secretly bearing. "It wasn't your fault that she died even if you feel like it was. Her faith wasn't in your hands. You were born, it wasn't your choice wheither she lived or died.... You killed alot of people yes but those were different times, different situations. I am not saying you shouldn't feel guilty since I know you always will feel that way. But you didn't know any better so you did what you had too to survive...."

"You're strange." Nirri repeated with a shrug of her shoulders as she turned her back to him on purpose, knowing that when he looks into her eyes he might see somehting in them. He already knew enough about her. No need for more. "Isn't it obvious? I was merely pushing your buttons, see how you would react. Did you really think I would continu?" She asked casually as she looked at her nails.

Souji chuckled a bit at Mei's reaction, finding her absolutely adorable as they walked out of the hospital and got into their car. He rubbed his forhead a bit and sighed softly, feeling pretty worn down because of yesterday and today's events. Though he tried not to let it show. For his family he needed to be strong.

Kierra blushed fiercely and slapped his arm with the book she had been putting away. "It is deffinantly NOT appropriate to say such things in a school." She says sternly and quietly though she couldn't help but think about how skilled of a lover her husband has become over the years.

As he started going even faster Eadlyn couldn't hold on for that much longer. These sensations her was giving her were still so raw and new that even the slightest change in pace made her body go haywire. Her hands clenched in his hair and she screamed out his name in pleasure as she released the tension, her wall constricting around him as she came

Riza waited patiently on the couch as scents from the oven already got her mouth watering. When he showed her the pictures she ofcourse noticed how proud and happy he was to show her his family. "You and your sister really look alot like your mother." She says, seeing how they got their Germanic traits probably from her.
Joseph listened, nodding his head as he heard all of her words, feeling a bit comforted as he laid his head against her shoulder. "You're right.." He said quietly as he sighed out a bit, pulling himself back together before putting away the painting and shutting the chest, locking it tight. "The past, is the past. I shouldn't feel guilty for my own survival." He said quietly before smiling a little and sitting down next to her, rubbing her tummy. "I bet there's a little one in there right now, craving for some snails." He said teasingly, wanting to change the topic.

Yurichi saw how she tried to face away from him, and look at her nails to distract herself. So, subtly, he burst his head quickly in between her hands, moving them with his as he looked in her eyes. "You know...your eyes don't say that." He said, reading her with a look. "You never thought you could have that power and affect over someone like that, could you? After all, you are a virgin. You never were able to experience such things ever, right?" He asked her as he moved away.

"Daddy, if I'm a flower, which one of you two are the flower?" Mei asked randomly as she was sitting in the car, bobbing her head up and down. One of the parents had to be a flower in order for her to be one. "Well Mei, your daddy used to be a very big flower you know, but he's a bit less of one now." Mina answered as she stuck her tongue out at Souji teasingly while turning on the car.

"Ow!" Hei said a bit as he rubbed his arm before smiling a bit and finishing up some paperwork he had on the desk. On his desk was a report from The Cantenseel division of energy, that used his research on grey matter as the basis for the city's energy supply. The numbers were stable, as always. The only reason he still got these reports was in case there's was a malfunction and he had to go fix it, since it was his research that started it all.

Takao enjoyed it too, feeling himself edging closer and closer. As she finished, he reached his breaking point and pulling out, blasting his seed all over her stomach and crotch area as he prevented it from going inside of her, not daring to risk a pregnancy. He moaned loudly, closing his eyes as he slouched back a bit.

"I know." Bertholdt said with a small smile as he looked at Louisa, missing her but knowing now he could save her. He could stop them from killing her this time, and this time the person that killed her would die. "Me and Anna are half siblings though." He said, although it wasn't believable as they almost looked like twins.