jeu de rôle aléatoire The Dark Chapters: Part 2. (PRIVATE)

IAMYOURENEMY posted on Sep 19, 2015 at 08:26AM
Plot

19 years have passed since the original events of the first chapter. The city has been rebuilt, the world has been united and most people have healed, save for some few who cling to their horrible and scarred pasts. There are some though, willing to disrupt this society's peace and order for selfish goals...Will you fight with the revolutionaries for a society ruled with the iron fist of their queen, or will you fight to uphold the order and peace that has been preserved for nearly 20 years?

The way of the government, education system and military.

The Government
After the 2019 incident with Hotaka Nagachika, the governments of Cantenseel were finally able to reach a compromise with each other. The Kanshinin councilors would act as a congress for Rex, who would be some sort of figure head, like the president. While he had power, he would have to present it to the councilors, who would either approve or disapprove of the proposal. Rex would have veto power, but it would only work for so much. The councilors and The president all choose a successor when they choose to retire.

The Education System
In Cantenseel, after the borders fell, they decided to merge the new generation with each other to make sure that pride from being from a certain area would not exist, the easiest way of course, was school. In the middle of Cantenseel where all four borders used to connect, a super school was created. It was three campuses. The elementary campus for K-5th Grade. The middle campus for 6-8th and the High/College campus for 9th-12+. This means that within the school, there are people who are in their mid twenties along with fifteen yearolds in the same campus.

The Military
In the 19 years that had passed, the military had became rather lax because of the peace. Most people who joined only abused it so they could one, have an easy job or two, so they could use it for their resume. Only few actually join it because they want to make a difference.

Backstory
24 years ago, an assassin named Tiras Elbinorune was sent on a mission to murder a woman named Felicia Stadner, who was the heiress to a very rich family. Tiras, mesmerized by the woman, was unable to pull the trigger. After an instant spark between the two, he joined the military for her to win a war that was over the horizon. After a series of trials and after impregnating Felicia, Tiras went beserk and nearly destroyed the world. 5 years later, he came back after his current wife had been murdered. After a brutal beating by the angry people of Cantenseel, a man named Hotaka Nagachika who had orchestrated most of the events in the story came and launched his attack. Soon, he overwhelmed the city with ghouls, which were man eating creatures that were seemingly invincible. While the prince of Hell, Belial, a powerful vampire named Joseph, a beast tamer named Renald, a Draki named Kierra and the son of Hotaka himself, Hei, fought against the other ghouls while Rex and Tiras fought against Hotaka, who had turned into a horrific monster the size of a skyscraper. After a long and hard battle, Hotaka was defeated. But at a cost. Tiras had been mortally wounded and died in front of his love, Felicia.

{Character Sheet}
[Name]

[Nickname/Title]

[Faction](Revolutionary, Military, student etc.

[Age]

[Gender]

[Race]

[Power] (this is whether you use Magical Abilities or Scientific powers, whether it be via machines or simply some sort of scientific method, you can choose whether to explain how it works or not)

[Biography]

[Relationship](this would be your Spouse, Siblings and Friends, completely optional)

[Extra]
-----------
Characters

IAMYOURENEMY:
Louisa Stadner. Age 24 (Page 1)
Virgil Elbinorune. Age 24 (Page 1)
Hei Nagachika. Age 43 (Page 1)
Raiden Lancaster. Age 27 (Page 1)
Mina Zhang. Age 41 (Page 1)
Ivanka Silvius. Age 40 (Page 1)
Irisviel Romanov. Age 38 (Page 1)
Eva Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Seth Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Joseph Bordeaux. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akira Cruz. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akiro Liang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Chidori Liang. Age 37 (Page 1)
Zhu Liang. Age 42 (Page 1)
Daniel Tren. Age 17 (Page 1)
Mei Zhang. Age 16 (Page 1)
Leia Feng. Age 24. (Page 1)
Gilford Silvius. Age 16. (Page 1)
Valeryia Silvius. Age 24. (Page 1)
Remi Elbinorune. Age 23 (Page 1)
Shiomi Devonshire. Age 23 (Page 1)
Belial Devonshire. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Alexander Bordeaux. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Vasilia Romanov. Age 61. (Page 1)
Takao Sesshoumaru. Age 32. (Page 6)
Yurichi Mizushima. Age 19. (Page 9)
Lucifer Devonshire. Unknown (Page 10)
Yamato Kirugi. Age over 100.
Adelger Kiesenger von Elbinorune the II. Age 17 (Page 22)
Karlen Von Jager. Age 116 (Page 29)
Karla Von Jager. Age 27 (Page 29)
Raul Espinoza. Age 25(Page 32)
Ramses the III. Age 30(Page 32)
Thutmose III. Unknown. (Page 34)
Jannik Haas. (Page 34)
Catriona Haas. (Page 36)
Praxilla Metz. 32. (Page 44)
Adalica Von Elbinorune(Page 36)
Aiymil Elbinonrune (Page 46)
Cynfael Bordeaux. (Page 42)
Ollie Silvius. (Page 44)
Akllah Folami. (Page 46)
Raymil Emeria. (Page 49)
Lanying Zhang. (Page 49)
Revala Emeria. (Page 49)
Raymil Emeria) (Page 49)
Reina Emeria. (Page 50)
Yang Min. (Page 51)
Miles Prise. (Page 52)
Chronov. (Page 54)
Cassius Prise(Page 55)
Saigon Derivil(Page 56)

Mirra1007
Felicia Tenshin. Age 48 (Page 1)
Sora Cruz. Age 41 (Page 1)
Yumi. Age 23 (Page 1)
Kierra Nagachika. Age 42 (Page 1)
Rex Ellington. Age 48 (Page 1) (President of Cantenseel)
Renald Silvius. Age 51 (Page 1)
Eadlyn Bordeaux. Age 24 (Page 1)
Souji Zhang. Age N/A (Page 1)
Ichirou Nagachika. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fayline Bordeaux. Age 46 (Page 1)
Cecilia Devonshire. Age N/A (Page 1)
Kane Tenshin. Age 50 (Page 1)
Ella Stadner. Age 31 (Page 1)
Dequan Zhang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fillian. Age N/A (Page 1)
Annelise Florence. Age 22 (Page 1)
Lizana Janssen. Age 18 (Page 1)
Moira Prise. Age 17 (Page 1)
Gideon Narine. Age 20 (Page 1)
Riza Hannaka. Age 19 (Page 6)
Tomoe Mikage . Age unknown (Page 10)
Daliyah. Age N/A (Page 11)
Jeptha Veers. Age 22(Page 22)
Elvyne Silvius. Age 19 (Page 29)
Hideaki Ranshin. Age 43 (Page 32)
Tsuyoshi Hajime. Age 27 (Page 32)
Basile Allard. Age 25 (Page 32)
Mamoru Hidari. Age 25 (Page 32)
Calix Shreave. Age 47 (Page 32)
Willem the V of Nassau. Age 34. (Page 32)
Nori Rin. Age 15 (Page 32)
Kiyoshi Rin. Age 28 (Page 32)
Callum Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Connall Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Baldrik Haas. (Page 34)
Sauri Devonshire. (Page 44)
Lerida Devonshire. (Page 44)
Kuro Kaze Devonshire. (Page 44)
Tarquin Silvius. (Page 44)
Terryal. (Page 49).
last edited on Jun 04, 2018 at 07:08AM

jeu de rôle aléatoire 5723 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5451-5500 of 5723

il y a plus d’un an IAMYOURENEMY said…
Li Jun smiled and looked at her, having a glint in his eyes as she said she'd love to have his children. "I'm overjoyed." He whispered quietly, being genuine when he said it as he sounded nearly breathless. "I was worried you'd want to not...maybe but well, you know." He smiled. "I have had dreams out a little boy...his hair is brown like yours but he has pearl colored eyes. He looks like you but he has my nose and mouth...and smile, but he has your facial structure. He.." He teared up a bit. "I knew that's the face of the boy who's going to continue the unity. He will not need to be a hard man like me, but a caring boy who will live a life of service to his peoples." He smiled, the tears trickling down his cheeks while he reached up and gently placed his hand over hers, putting it to his chest. "I'm sure of it."
il y a plus d’un an Mirra1007 said…
Nanako was a bit surprised and touched he reacted this strongly to it. It has probably been something playing in his mind over and over again till he now had the courage to ask. It even moved him to tears and that warmed her heart. She moves her head off of his shoulder to be able to look at him. Gently she wiped his tears away with her free hand. "Oh honey, no need to cry." She said sweetly before giving him a loving kiss. "And that boy surely does sound like a dream to have in our lives. Our little pride and joy." Now that she was talking about it she could see it clearer and she probably felt just as eager as him to have a child.
"I know. It's just overwhelming." Li Jun said quietly to her, looking down and biting his lip. "My whole life I've dreamt of a faceless boy...someone who'd finish what I started, one way or another whether it was to conquer Japan or to rule it. Now...he has a face." He looked over to her. "Your face." He looked at her face for the longest, looking it over with his pearl colored eyes that seemed to go from place to place looking upon her whole face. He then leaned in and gave her a kiss, moving his hand thrown her thigh to her crotch and rubbing her through her undergarments, clearly infatuated with her.
"I know. It's just overwhelming." Li Jun said quietly to her, looking down and biting his lip. "My whole life I've dreamt of a faceless boy...someone who'd finish what I started, one way or another whether it was to conquer Japan or to rule it. Now...he has a face." He looked over to her. "Your face." He looked at her face for the longest, looking it over with his pearl colored eyes that seemed to go from place to place looking upon her whole face. He then leaned in and gave her a kiss, moving his hand thrown her thigh to her crotch and rubbing her through her undergarments, clearly infatuated with her.
Nanako blushed as he looked at her like that. She was never a selfconcious person. Nor was she a shy one. She was pretty confident in almost everthing. But when he looked at her like that, as if she was a goddes send down from heavens itself, she could not help but feel shy. If love had been a touchable thing he would have drowned her in it already. She closed her eyes and kissed him back when she also felt his hand beginning to rub her. She lets out a quiet moan before pulling away from his lips and grinning a bit. "It seems like my emperor wants to have his child very quickly." She wraps her arms around his neck as she kisses him again. "Do you want to make a baby?" She mumbles against his lips.
"I certainly want to fuck you." Li Jun mumbled back to her, kissing her while taking his hands to her hips and hoisting her up, placing her down on the bed before taking his hands to his robe and removing it, revealing several daggers in his belt and a gun because he still had trust issues against everyone. He shook out his weapons, taking off his underwear too and revealing his member to her before looking over at her with a grin- his long hair falling down to his hairy black chest and moving a bit as he got on top of her and sucked her neck, rubbing himself against her.
Well, those words certainly made her body heat up. Nanako bit her lip to stop herself from giggling at hkw eager he was when he puts her down on the bed. Not that she was not just as eager for him to take her. Her heart pounded rapidly as she looked at him. What a sight to see. She thought that each time she saw him naked. She places her hand on his head and tilts her head back as he began to suck her neck, him knowing she liked that. She rubbed herself back up at him, moaning as she did so. "Li Jun, please fuck me." Her body was in no mood to be patient.
Li Jun rose from her neck after having left a large red spot on it and grinned, thinking about giving her what she desired but instead deciding to make her wait. He slid down and put his head between her legs- his hair along the sides of her thighs like curtains as he began to lick and eat her out like a hog devouring its slop, savoring the taste of her as if it's the last thing he'd ever taste while using his tongue to lick up and down.
Nanako wondered what he was about to do when she felt his tongue on her, making her buckle her hips a bit as she moans out. That always felt so good. And he was real good at it. She puts one hand on the back of his head as she sometimes could not help but move her hips against him, begging for more. As she looked down at him she almost came undone by just the sight of him between her legs, eating her out. But she fought against it, not wanting to come already.
"Fighting?" Li Jun asked muffled between her legs, grinning before taking himself away and looking up at her. He wiped her juices from his face and applied them with his hand to his member, giving himself a couple rubs to make himself fully hard before sticking himself inside of her like he had done it a thousand times yet feeling as if it was the first again, being succumbed to the inner warmth of her that made his body tingle. He thrusted a few times, looking over at her to see how she was taking it as he started to go deeper while still slowly, wanting her to feel him go up as deep as he could to her uterus, thinking about cumming inside of her that night to impregnate her.
When he asked her that Nanako could not help but give him a small grin though she was already panting. As he pushed himself in she moaned loudly as she arches her back a little, her body completely loving the sensation of him inside of her, stretching her out like he usually did. And he went slow. Agonizingly slow. It made her toes curl and yearn for more. "You are in a teasing mood.... Aren't you?" She asks with a grin between her moans. How she wanted to beg him to just take her hard.
"I am." Li Jun said with a grin, leaning in and going to kiss her before he felt something that shook his entire world. It seemed a thousand d years passed by- his entire body hurting from whatever had happened. He could see only blood and smell smoke but when feeling blood trickle down his body. He got up, hearing voices everywhere and the clanking of armor. He heard gun fire, making him wonder what the fuck was happening as screaming was behind the gunshots.

"Man your stations!" Li Jie yelled as soldiers began to run to positions before he kicked open Li Jun's door, being surprised to find the emperor survived a direct hit from an artillery shell. Li Jun's body was full of shrapnel, having shielded Nanako from being blown in half. "My emperor."

"Shut up!" Li Jun barked out, wiping the blood out of his eyes as he got his robe on. "Who's attacking?"

"I don't know but it's the largest army I've ever seen. They sprung out of nowhere and began to destroy Sikoto, lightning the city on fire. I thought the residents would fight but...they're fighting with them."

"How did they shoot my palace with an artillery shell!?!"

"Well...they're winning." Li Jie said to him with a frown.

"Fucking-" Li Jun grit his teeth in anger. "Get Nanako and the kids to Cantenseel. I've business to tend to." Li Jun said while leaving, walking past the soldiers scampering to defend the palace while he went to the armory, using some of the state of the art technology from Cantenseel to heal himself, pouring nanobytes into his wounds which they healed for him.
Ringing filled her ears as Nanako blinked, trying to get her eyes back into focus as she felt smoke fill her lungs. She coughed as she sat upright feeling dizzy before feeling something warm drip onto her body. She paled as she realized it was blood. His blood. And then everything seemed to get back into view. What happend now clear. Shakily she wrapped a robe around herself, only feeling some small wounds on her legs and arms but that was it. When her eyes landed on Li Jun's back she felt like trowing up. "No, wait. Don't-" She didn't want him to leave, afraid for his life when she froze. Her kids. She grabbed her knife and swift like the wind ran out, not even waiting for Li Jie as she ran. Her heart was beating a hundred miles an hour, ignoring all the shooting and screaming around her she just ran. And when she ronded the corner she almost cried in relief to see Genjo, carrying Chase with Aimey by his side heading towards her.

"Auntie!" They both cried out and Nanako quickly examined them. They looked unharmed. Praise the god. She picked up Aimey.

"We need to go. Now. I got an escape route ready and people waiting to get you out of here." Genjo said as he began towards an underground passage way.

But Nanako stood her ground. "I can't leave Li Jun like th-" Another bomb seemed to go off, making the kids shriek and cry as she held onto the girl tighter.

"There is no time to argue here!" Genjo said as he grabbed her arm and pulled her along. He was right. And so she followed him through the halls down where they were met by two other guards like he had arranged. He puts Chase down. "Go with them. We had it all planned out in case anything would happen. They will take you to Cantenseel. We'll get you as soon as it's safe." Genjo said before turning around to get back to battle.

"This way lady." One of the guards said as she took Chase by the hand and quickly followed the two youxia. Following them into the underground garage where their escape car was waiting. But as soon as she entered the garage her stomach turned. Because as soon as they entered there were seven other man waiting there, all in Youxia clothing's, but one pair of eyes she regonized. Before she had time to react one of the guard behind her grabbed Chase, making him scream and cry as the other tore Aimey out of her arms.

It was Nanako was seeing red as she swiftly planted the knife into the one man's neck, pulling Aimey back and pushing her towards the door to let her run back up. And then she trew the knife into the other man's neck with dead accuracy, making him choke and drop Chase. But the other men were already around them, already grabbing the kids again, giving them no chance to run. She began to hyperventilate as she took the knife out of the man's throat, slitting it extra while pulling it out and ready to attack the next person. "Nanako stop." The man with the golden eyes she knew so well said. But she did not listen, she bolted towards the next men as he tried to block her but she merely ducked and in just a second managed to stab him in his upper leg, stomach and then his side up to his lung. They clearly had commands not to attack her. "This is not needed."

"Eisen Masamune let my children go!" She shrieked out in pure rage. Not going to even calm down in the slightest.

Eisen Masamune. The Heir of the Masamune household who had taken them in. But she guessed he was head now. He sighs before grimacing. "You will forgive me for this eventually. You are just riled up at the moment." He says with a smile as the men suddenly put on gas masks and he trows down a small device which rapidly released gas. "Sleep tight, sweet love."

Nanako's eyes widened and she was about to trow the knife but it worked quickly, making her eyes roll back as she passed out, just like the children.

Eisen sighs again as he picks her up. "Always so feisty. Get them in men." He said as they loaded her and the kids into the car they were supposed to escape in before they drove off. Escaping the mayhem happening.
Li Jun was dressed in his full battle attire when he came out. He was on the top of his palace and saw a car driving away, making him narrow his eyes. "Artillery shell, now!" He barked out, calling out a strike on the vehicle that was leaving the palace, only being able to be an enemy car. He looked away without a second thought, hardly caring before turning his head to Sikoto and the forest around burning, making him grit his teeth before yelling out. The yell resonated with his soldiers and soon they all began to yell, screaming back with their leader as the fight raged on.

"Cantenseel hasn't replied to our calls, sir!" A messenger spoke to Li Jun.

"Then don't call them!" He said before going to a howitzer that had a dead firer, going to the loader and patting him on the back. Li Jun pulled the mechanism, hitting a tall building and causing it to slowly topple down and crush several rebels, making him grin before he pulled away from the howitzer and turned his head to hear a horde coming towards his palace from the city. "Defend the front!" Li Jun called out, easily seeing a million men coming towards his palace and making his heart pound hard. He had hardly over a hundred thousand soldiers, only few trained to perfection.

"Will we die today?" He heard a soldier ask himself, making Li Jun grin.

"If we do, it's not our problem anymore." Li Jun said to the soldier before running down to the front of his palace, standing there and waiting for the horde to approach. When they did he found Ronin Mizushima leading them on a white stallion, hopping off it and walking to Li Jun.

"Li Jun Seiken, I am Ronin Mizushima. I've came with the twenty nine houses of Japan, unified together to release you of your position."

"Oh yes. And who might be taking it, you?"

"No. A council in which all voices will be heard- never shall one voice be supreme against all the others." Ronin smirked. "I mean...look at you here. Such a big talker...quiet and meek when surrounded by a million of the men who's lives he ruined."

"You're not much better. Don't forget boy, you were the last emperors whore." Li Jun grinned as some of the soldiers laugh at Ronin, making him furrow his brow.

"At least my mother wasn't an emperors whore." Ronin said with his eyebrows raised, making Li Jun grit his teeth.

"You'll die for that comment." Li Jun said to Ronin, stepping out and instantly being shot in the legs and making him fall down. He pulled out his blade and swung at Ronin who he thought was trying to kill him, only to see a rope. "NO!" Li Jun barked out pulling out a lighter and bringing it to himself.

--------------

"What the fuck is going on in Japan?" Joseph asked Fayline from his penthouse, seeing the entire coastline of Japan lit up with what only seemed to be fire and seeing smoke rising from the land, holding a glass of wine in his hand. "It looks like the entire coastline of Japan is having a forest fire."
Nanako did not know how much time had passed. Or where she even was. Or what had happend. But she felt like she was floating. Which she was. She was being moved somewhere. She opened her eyes and felt pain in several parts of her body, a strand of bloody hair clinging to her cheek she noticed as a man was carrying her. Her hands and feet tied up. She blinked, hearing crackling as if a big firepit was on. And when she looked up at the sky it was black. Then she saw Aimey, being carried on someone's shoulder unconcious. And Chase, who was concious being carried by Eisen himself, as he cried and groaned and was just in pure panick. Pained. When her eyes fell on his leg she understood why. The bone of his lower leg was sticking out. "C-Chase!"

Now on high alert as he heard her voice, Chase began to cry harder. "Auntie."

"Stay still." Eisen said immediatly, putting a gun to Chase's head as he already saw Nanako ready to try and fight. He looked like hell as well. Parts of his clothes and his right arm looking burned and bloody. And it looked like he had hit his head which he had. Fucking bomb. Everything had went so well. And then there had been an explosion. After the bomb. And to whatever miracle they had survived as they had been still in the car and he had managed to pull them about before thet had gotten burned. When he had taken a look the whole fucking world seemed to be on fire. Making him and the two of his men to have survived scramble to get out of the area. Which they had. And no they had a fucking long walk left to go. He had contacted someone to pick them up but who knew how long that would take. "Stay still or I shoot. There is no need to fight. I am bringing you to safety."

Nanako did not understand why to safety. He was the danger here. But as she turned her head her stomach dropped seeing the fires. And the place she had thought the city and palace had been.... She could not even make a sound as tears began to trickle down her cheeks.

-------

Genjo managed to kick open the barricaded door so they could get out of the undergound. It had been blocked by rocks and fire and when they had thought it had died down, him and Li Jie decided to get the hell out of there. He coughs violently as the smoke entered before they got out. What he saw made him sick. As he saw nothing where there should be walls. Nothing where there should be forest. And fires, at some places still raging high as in some places they were smothering down already. The forest was still in flames mostly. He helped Li Jie also out of the underground hallway. "Oh fuck." He says as he runs his hands through his hair. "Fuck fuck fuck. LI JUN!" He began calling out for the emperor as he next objective was to find the man.

-------

"Joseph, this is not something to talk so lightly about." Fayline scolded him a bit as she walked to the window, staring at the fires. They were massive. "Dear lords...." She wondered if people could even survive in such a fire. And she wondered how it had even started. She didn't even have words for it.
"What the hell!?" Li Jie asked as he saw the scorched earth, seeing smoke and fire and then the ocean all around them. "Li Jun!" He barked out, finding the foundations and basement of the palace to be the only thing remaining. He then squinted his eyes and saw a fleck of white hair through the smoke and grabbed Genjo's hand, nearly vomiting when he saw Li Jun had ripped open Ronin's insides and spread it out neatly and carefully, having not let the flames touch him. Li Jun was naked and his hair was red from the embers cooling in his firey hair. Ronin's face had an expression of fear burnt in- probably from the initial killing blow that had spread his blood over Li Jun's body.

"If they would not welcome me...I would destroy them." Li Jun said with a grin, an empty expression in his eyes. "I am their emperor, I decide their lives...and their deaths. God gave me this power to deliver his justice, I delivered his justice.." He spoke out to himself before looking at Genjo, the same empty look persisting. "They have paid."

-----------

"I dislike this greatly." Archaeus said to Tsukiyomi, walking up to him and chuckling. "Hell this is one big slip. So...how about this, I rewind this about oh...a month, the day after Li Jun is emperor and you change Ronin's course of action and make him not do this, call it good?" He held up his thumbs. "Because Japan has ceased to exist and I don't like that too much."
Genjo could not believe his eyes nor his ears. The entire lands of Japan, burned to a crisp. Nothing left. How many lives were still living. How many had escaped and surived. He looked up at the skies, seeing planes fly over and dropping water. But that was futile he knew. There was nothing left to save. Tears appeared in his eyes. All they had worked for. Nothing. "Li Jun.... What did you do... You destroyed.... Everything..." He then realized a thing. "Where's Nanako and the children... I sended them out to be evacuated. A-Are they still in the underground?" He was almost afraid to ask, wondering if Li Jun had even thought about that.

-------------

Tsukiyomi was deadly pale as he stared down at the scene. Seeing the fire from heaven. One piece of supernatural things just managed to blow up the whole lands of Japan. This was one big slip indeed. One to great not to take action on. "Please do." Was his immediat reply. This could not happen like this. This was too many lives. And then the world world was blinded by light, their combined powers rewinding the world to prevent this disaster from happening. And as asked, Tsu became a priest at the household of Mizushima, becoming rather close to Ronin and making sure there were no plans for revenge. He actually managing to chance the man's mind.

And there they were again. Having relived a whole month of their lives to the tiniest of details. Both Li Jun and Nanako still in the happy highes of their planned future as they made love, unaware of what could have happend seconds later. "You are in a teasing mood.... Aren't you?" Nanako asks with a grin between her moans. And when she closed her eyes as he kissed her, she felt the bed under her suddenly dissapear. She shrieked as she fell for a second and landed on her back, the light of her surroundings blinding her as she sat upright, panting and confused to where she was. Everywhere around her was grass. Nothing to be seen even in the furthest of distance. And everything was quiet. But not bad quiet. Peacefull quiet. She stood and looked down, noticing she was not naked anymore but wearing a rope. Luckily. She frowns and looks around more. Where in the world was she. Was she dreaming? She had to be.
The plains of grass blew with a breeze that seemed to be coming eastward. A beautiful hum came from the wind as she seemed to be compelled to move east, images of her past and her future surrounding her. Her coronation, her niece and nephew growing up- her having a son who grew bigger and stronger than his father with a heart of gold, having brown hair as long as his waist and pearl colored eyes. His skin was darkened by the son like his fathers and he had the crown of his father on his head, wearing a robe that instead of being red and gold was green and gold, wearing the same Seiken dragon head medallion as his father. He sat with a council of many men, dictating the course that Asia would go in the future. There was then images of perhaps a daughter, or another son but one thing was certain- her child was the one to finish his fathers dream.

"A beautiful thing it is, to see your children grow up to do beautiful things." A voice spoke out. It was a man with golden hair, pointy elf ears and a pointed face that was the likeness of his son, Tiras. "My son Tiras has many things to do still but he will, when he is older. Your Li Jun is forty one and has had years of growth ahead of my twenty eight yearold son, so don't judge Tiras too hard- he will become better." He explained first before patting next to him. "Sit next to me. Lets chat a while, discuss the things that you saw. Did you like them?"
Nanako could hardly believe her eyes. She ignored the pictures from her past, having seen them over and over again in her nightmares but instead focused on the images that might be considered her future. She folliwed ber little niece and nephew grew old, making her smile widely when another boy came into view. One unmistakingly to be her son. Was this what Li Jun had been talking about when he said he had dreamed of their son? Could be. But these images were so vivid. She almost jumped when she heard a voice. An elfen man standing there. Tiras's father?.... She pinched herself hard but flinched. That was real. The man seemed to want no harm so cautiously she sat down next to him. "I do..." she said, not sure if this was really real or where this was heading.
"I am Archaeus, lord of the universe. The reason you have been experiencing deja vu is that you are- you've lived this month once before and the outcome was a surprise attack by Japanese rebels. I prevented that, but soon expect that your friend from house Masamune may attempt to contact you." Archaeus looked over at her with a smile. "Li Jun must never know of his existence- he is a threat. Our Li Jun is a fragile man...seeing the face of a former lover would shred him." He cleared his throat. "Li Jun is born of a shard of a former god, Susanoo from the Seiken line. He is the first since Masakado to be a true dragon but he is untempered- the last time he unleashed his power he destroyed Japan and I had to reset us back a month and tweak some things going on with my friend, Tsukiyomi. You need to...keep him good, okay?"
Nanako could not deny the fact she had been experiencing dejavu's for the last month. That was true. But she also had the feeling this was just some spin in her mind that was made from what she wanted, what she knew and then some random things she did not understand she was fabricating in her head. This could not be real, right? "Okay but.... Is this even real?" She mumbled to herself as she places a hand on the man's chest. Touching it. Feeling the warmth and beating heart. That could not be fabricated in her head. Quickly she pulls her hand away. "Is it?"
"I'd hope so." Archaeus said with a smile. "It is. It's very real- this is the field of grass, where I have as my home." He spoke out softly to Nanako. "And where those I deem to wander forever will stay in purgatory." He spoke out quietly before a girl who looked similar to Nanako appeared in the distance along with a man and a woman, both older than the girl who looked like Nanako. "That is your family. They have been brought from paradise here to see you, understand? I am literally God."
Nanako could still hardly believe it. This god was really talking to her. Showing her these things. About her future. About Li Jun. Why she did not completely understand. Though she had the idea it had something to do with the attack and the months rewind he was talking about. When she saw her family she was shocked into silence, staring at her smiling parents as her mother waved. And her sister, who had her hands folded on her heart with tears in her eyes, smiling brightly. She had not seen them in so long she had almost forgotten what they had looked like. Slowly she stood up, walking towards them. And when she was close enough her sister suddenly hugged her and started to cry. "Thank you. Thank you, Nanako." Nanako slowly hugged back, knowing what her sister was thanking her for. Chase and Aimey. When she noticed she was not dissapearing, feeling the tears land on her shoulder, she began to cry as well as she held her older sister tighter.
"Oh man, what did I do?" Archaeus asked himself as he watched it all, pulling out a spiritual cigarette and putting it in his mouth before lighting its ethereal tobacco. "Go on. Your parents are here too, go have the whole reunion." He offered to her, staring out to the sunset and sighing deeply, somehow being bored of this already.
After her sister let her go Nanako hugged her mother as her father was less of a huggable person and just patted her back. "You have become quite the woman, Nanako. Lethal." Her father said proudly with a grin.

"Really, that is the thing you are proud off? Look at who she is marrying." Her mother said with a frown before smiling brightly.

Nanako chuckles as she kisses her mother's forhead. "A very good man." She looked at them, them having not changed a bit. "I am in a good place now. And so are the kids. I just.... I have so much to say and nothing at all." She says with a laugh.

Her parents smiled. "We know." Her father said as he pats her head. "And we have seen. You are doing great. And will be doing so.... Now, someone is waiting for you. We'll always guard over you." He said before they slowly started to dissapear again. The meeting having short but long enough. Nanako wipes some tears away as she smiles widely.
"A beautiful thing that is." Archaeus said to Nanako. "Families as they are meant to be. It's a shame that they are taken away from each other...but it is to lead people down to their destiny." He smiled. "And I have shown you yours and told you how to take it..but know this. When you leave this field, you must tell nobody of this lest I trap you and your descendants for a hundred generations in purgatory, forever to wander my fields." He said while holding up one finger. "Do you understand?"
Nanako wiped some tears away as her heart pounded heart. She smiles as she puts her hand on her heart. This had been real. She nods. "I won't tell a soul. It is mean though to threaten me when you are the one showing me this." Then she realized she was talking to a god. "But it's okay. Really. I am gratefull and wont tell a soul. I...." she smiled a bit more. "I would like to get back to my fiance now."
"It is not a threat, threats have empty meaning." Archaeus folded his hands. "I am stating only truths, things in an universe of infinite possibilities that I have the ability to control, such as when the knife you dug into Li Jun's chest just missed an artery that'd have killed him or when the candle fell on him after his sister slit his throat." He smiled, placing his hand over hers. "There is a plan, no matter what. Trust in god and make sure Li Jun attends church more, it's been a while." He said before sending her back down to her body.

Li Jun kissed her, wrapping his hand in her hair and finishing inside of her. He pulled away, removing his lips from her too before letting himself plop down next to her, stretching before curling up like he always did against her, not thinking about that he had finished inside her or even noticing that anything was amiss.
Nanako was a bit suprised at how many times this god seemed to have saved Li Jun multiple times. Even god thought Li Jun was a special man worth saving. Wait. He stopped the knife? She would have killed him otherwise? What a different life she would have had. She did not have time to think about that as she was pulled back into her body. She yelped a bit in suprise but it could have been a high moan at what they were doing as she arches her back, her body suddenly on alert again as it was reminded what they had been doing. She panted, staring up at the ceiling as she began to progress her out of body godly experience. God was real. And thanks to him she was here now. With this amazing kind loving strong man. If god blessed her with him, she would do anything to protect him. Out of the blue she suddenly wrapped her arms around his neck and got a bit on top of him, kissing him passionately as she poured out her love to him which was new as she would normally only cuddle with him afterwards. "I love you, Li jun. I'll be with you forever. Protect you forever. Your child I will bear and he will be everything you dreamed of. I know so." She said between the kisses. She could not help herself.
"Okay-" Was all Li Jun could muster out between the kisses, kissing back and snapping out of his relaxed zen, now replaced with passion. He pressed his warm and sweaty chest against hers, putting his forehead to hers and continuing to kiss before taking his lips away- reaching his hand up and letting out a tattered breath. "I love you too, my Nanako." He whispered out to her before smiling. "What brought this out?"
Nanako was panting a bit before grinning widely and shrugging. "Just an impulse." She says before nuzzling her nose against his. "I can't wait to marry you. And I love it when you call me 'my Nanako'. It is so endearing." She says with a smile as she brushes a bit of sweaty hair out of his face. "Can you imagine how life would have been if we had never met? I think about it often, how my life would have looked like if I had actually managed to kill you. Not that I could have ever succeeded. I feel like a dragon like you has god on his side." She says with a light chuckle. That being so true.
"Oh, you probably could have. You missed an artery in my chest by a millimeter and when I pulled the knife out I'd have bled out, so honestly it was a hit or miss of whether or not I'd die and I to be honest didn't care too much if I did. The way I see it, it's my problem up until then and everything else after- well, that's everyone elses." Li Jun chuckled out before smiling, brushing her hair gently with his hand and it not being quite as damp with sweat as his. "And god on my side? It depends which ones. I worship my ancient gods of China more so than the Golden Dragon of Japan."
Nanako rubbed with her fingers on his chest where the scar was, hidden though ubder his chest hair but she felt it still there. "Perhaps you should read more into the books of the Golden Dragon. They are quite interesting." She tried a bit though this was honestly not a subject she wanted to get into to deeply right now. She was just happy and blessed to be with him right now. "I wonder, if you have been thinking about our child so much, have you also been thinking about names?"
"Names? How do you name someone that will grow up to be greater than you?" Li Jun asked with a smile before becoming quiet, trying to think some more about it. "I was thinking of course a Chinese name but...one not too foreign to the Japanese." He spoke out quietly, stretching a bit. "Jianyu
It means building the universe...which our little one may as well be doing."
Nanako smiles softly before kissing his chest and running her hands over it, silently admiring his broad body she loved so much. "Jianyu Seiken." She said softly, testing the name on her tongue and smiling afterwards. "Sounds strong but kind. Like he will be." They spended the next of the day talking, cuddeling and occasionly when they build up energy again making love. And in the blink of an eye days passed and now Nanako was standing in her room. Fully dressed in her gorgeous wedding gown. Which she had chosen herself. It had broad straps with a decorated bodice with a deep v chest. The skirt of it was flowy and her hair was perfectly done and able to fit her crown which wasn't too heavy and rather plain. She liked it like that. She stared at herself in the mirror, taking a deep breath. This was it. She brushes her sweaty palms on her dress, glad the hag was not here to nag about that.

Genjo knocked on the door to the room Li Jun was preparing himself in before opening it. He himself already all dressed up and ready. He readjusts his tie as he walks in. "Are you ready, my emperor? Nerveus?" He did expect so. This was probably a bigger deal to him now than conquering Japan.
"A little nervous indeed, but I am pleased." Li Jun said while looking at Genjo. "But I am as ready as I ever can be. Is there many people out there?" He asked him, taking his hand out from the large sleeves of his robes. He looked like a true emperor, wearing gold chains on his neck and gold bracelets on his wrists. His red and gold robe fit loose down to his ankles, where his black boots appeared and on his left and right side his golden dao swords were there, sharpened like razors. In his mind he had met her as a warrior, he'll marry her as a warrior and he'll die as one too.
Genjo was surprised the emperor was actually seeming rather calm. But that only made him smile, knowing Li Jun was confident and truly happy with his decision. "More than you have friends." He said with a slight teasing grin and chuckle. He walks to the emperor and taps the golden swords. "Really? You are getting married. Or do you think your fiance might attack you?"
"Well having more than three people out at my wedding isn't too difficult my boy." Li Jun laughed out, showing his teeth with his smile afterwards before shrugging at him. "No. But I don't want the world thinking I've gone soft- I'll be armed, shit, anywhere. My wedding, my bed, my future child's nursery- I got blades and guns hidden in my bathroom walls. It's more of a...gentle display to the world that I will rough them up should they try to mess around."
"I don't think anyone would think you as a soft man." Genjo says with a chuckle. Anyone claiming that would already get a punch in the face. "Luckily for you, your soon to be wife seems to have a liking to swords and knives and all other kind of unlady like dangerous things. Unbelieveable how you two match." He says as he looks at the time. "We should be going to the alter. Let's see if she will show up or be wise enough to take a run for it." He says with a teasing grin but knowing she would not.
"Implying she could." Li Jun chuckled out before walking out with him, seeing what had been planned for them. It was in the garden, the cherry blossoms not blooming because it was fall. There he saw Nanako at the end of a massive thing of people, probably over five thousand as he walked past them all and went to go take her hand- the niece and nephew being their flower girl and ring bearer. He stood up there and smiled at her, taking her hand.
Nanako had been cursing the old wedding hag to the ground as she had been waiting infront of all those people. She said it would be big. Understandable. But this was not big. This was massive. And it made her knees weak as she waited. Softly she smiled at Chase who looked like a poor nerveus puppy as well while Aimey looked just okay with it all, looking around at the people. When she saw Li Jun she almost sighed in relief, tension released from her body as he took her hand. Thank heavens. She smiled gratefully at him as she squeezes his hand a bit before now noticing what he looked like. Her eyes immediatly softning. "You look so handsome. As always." She said quietly with a wink.
"I try." Li Jun said before a dragon priest of China and a father from the church. "We stand here under a land where one God is dominant. However that may be, our emperor is a child of China so first before all else we will treat him as all Chinese emperors have been treated before their wedding."

"I am not familiar." Li Jun said to him.

"You will be unburned in front of the gods, proving your claim to the throne and allowing you to be married as emperor and empress. She will not touch the flames but rather watch." The dragon priest claimed before Li Jun slid off his robes. More dragon priests came and began to coat his torso and face with oil before in one quick woosh he was lit ablaze, only to be revealed to be fine at the end albeit his chains a bit distorted from the flames. "In the sight of the new gods and old, he is the true dragon!" The priests called out as he walked back to the altar, waiting for the father to speak.
Nanako raises one eyebrow at the priests. What were they going to do? But then she quickly realized. "Here kids." She said as she kneeled a bit down and puts her hands infront of their eyes. This already being to unnevering for her to see. What a tradition. But atleast she knew he would get out fine. Still she sighed in relief as that was true. She picked up his robe and puts it around his shoulders. "Next time we should read into crazy traditions." She said with her nose touching his as she smiled softly, tempting to kiss him as the father of the church cleared his throat, making her take her distance as she blushes and smiles a bit apologetically.

"Dear people gathered here today. We are here to witness not only a union of countries, of faiths, but of pure love as well. Our god fought his entire life to be with the woman he fell in love with in the blink of an eye. Proving how love was unconditional, raw and while difficult also beautifull. He created an entire new world, sinned as well to achieve that, to create a place worthy for her. A life worthy for her. And while many men ofcourse do not have those powers, they do have the strenght to create a life of pure love and devotion for the two of them. Just like woman can show their strenght in the devotion they show to their husband. Your journey may not be as grand as the journey of our god, but it will be just as filled with happiness, joy, love and life. Let this union between you two be blessed by the dragon himself and may your children grow up to be strong, healthy and kind. Now, if you would please read your vows, lady." The priest ended with a smile.

Aimey reached out to give Nanako a piece of paper but she simply smiles and shakes her head, not needing those written words she was forced to write. Why write down vows if she knew exactly what she wanted to say. She held his hands now a bit tighter as her heart pounded faster. "I...." she suddenly laughed as she glanced at the people and then back at him with a big smile. "Gods, I'm nerveus. Nerveus for this all. Standing here infront of all these people. Nerveus what they will be expecting from me and nerveus to get crowned empress. But I find my peace and calm with you. With you is the first place I actually felt comfortable on staying, having lived a life on the run. And not because of the palace or food or fancy things. Which are a plus. But because of you. You who I quickly came to know as the most kindhearted and generous people I could have ever met. Even if we did not meet in the most.... fortunate way, I am glad that we did. I am glad you opened up to me and I am glad I did the same to you. You make me feel the most happy, loved and overjoyed person in the world. And I hope I can even give you the slightest of love that you give me." She now places her hand on his cheek, tears shimmering in her eyes. "I promise to cherish you. To be there to calm your nightmares. To silence your screams in you times of need. To fight for you. To fight beside you. I promise to bear your children and nurture them to the men or woman we could be proud of. I promise to be the best empress you could wish for. Your wife and your compagnion. To be someone you can depend and build on. To never leave you. And to never try and stab you." She finishes with a bright smile as she cups his other cheek now as well and leans in and pauses. "I can't kiss him yet can I?" She asks with a slight giggle as she still fought back her tears.

"Not yet." The priest said before nodding at Li Jun for him to give his vows.
"Wow, yours was so amazing mine couldn't conpare." Li Jun said to her before clearing his throat. "But as I begin, let me tell a story. There was once a dragon, one who was chaotic that burned down villages and devoured people, a black and gold dragon. He once encountered a rival white dragon and they fought for days on end, destroying the countryside but sparing many people and in the end they both tired. They recuperated together, enjoyed each other and eventually had dragonlings. Even with the most destructive creatures, they can be tamed through one way- the heart. Nanako, you tamed me where my heart was fire and have given me mercy and compassion. You're dependable to make me feel loved and cared for, but to slap me when I am wrong-" He smiled. "Together, we will have many kids and we will end our lives having made a better world than the one we came into and at the end of this all, we can hold our hands that bare our rings together and stare at the sunset." He was absolutely beamed now. "I love you, Nanako Seiken. I'm proud to now be your husband." He said before leaning in and kissing her.

"Can ours not be so big?" Mina whispered to Rex amongst the eardrum shattering clapping, having her hands over her ears to protect them.
The tears Nanako had been trying to keep in were now streaming down her face as she looked at him with a pure look of love in her eyes. And to hear her new name coming from his lips only made her smile even more. If that was possible. She wrapped her arms around bis neck and kissed him passionately, not caring who was watching. It was like they were alone now. Just to two of them. The priest chuckled and just trew his hands a bit up as he did not even had the chance to ask the questions.

"D-Do you need these now?" Chase asked shyly, wondering where his cue had gone as he holds up the rings

Nanako laugh and kisses his forhead before taking the rings. "Thanks sweety." She said as she handed one ring to Li Jun and puts the ring meant for him around his finger. "Your vow compared just fine." She breaths out.

Rex claps along, having loved their words but agreed with Mina. "Ours will be quiet, small and private." He said as he kisses her forhead before putting his hands over her ears to save them.
"I sure hope so." Li Jun said while looking at the ring on his finger and seeing the glint of gold, smiling before hearing the caw of a bird. It was red and meaty, with golden eyes that looked over at him- it was a Robin, seemingly watching him from a tree. He wondered if his mother was watching somewhere, proud of what he had done and the thought would have brought tears to his eyes if it wasn't for him breaking the thought to look at Nanako. "I'm just glad they didnt try to burn you."
Nanako giggles as she nods, completely agreeing with that. "I would have ran. You would have had a real runaway bride then. And I would have strangled the hag for not telling me about it." She meant it but luckily, that had not happened. After that there was a reception. Luckily. Not all five thousand people stayed. But alot of then did. And shaking hands and thanking people she did not know who congratulated her did was tiring. But she managed. This would not be forever. Just for the reception. As they were greeting people, Chase and Aimey accompenied by Genjo, who had been assigned their guardian for on the party, walked towards them.

Aimey holding a small box as she smiled up Li Jun, really having taken a liking to the man as Chase was still shy. "We got you a present!" She said excitedly to Li Jun as she holds out the box for him. "Open up!" Inside was a thick golden decorated bracelet. But was on it was more important. On the top were the Japanese kanji words for Love, Family, Unity and Peace engraved. On the other side of it were their four names engraved as well with their wedding date on it.

"We've engraved them ourselves." Chase said with a slight smile.

"I did the Japanese words while Chase did the names." Aimey says as she smiles wider.
"You two did very nicely- did your auntie put you guys up to this or was it all you two?" Li Jun asked while putting it on, very touched by the gesture between the two children. He kneeled and brought them close, wrapping his arms around them. "Now...I know you two have had interesting lives for kids so youn- let me tell you okay?...you two will never need anything ever again, let me tell you. I'll protect you guys, give you want you want and make sure you two grow up big." He then grinned. "Just like your cousins will."
"I came up with wanting to give you something! Chase agreed. Auntie just said not to steal things to give." Aimey said with a grin when they suddenly got hugged, making Chase tense up slightly but relaxing a bit after awhile. Aimey smiled brightly and hugged the man back. Though Chase had quite the opposite reaction as he suddenly sniffed, and then began to cry.

Nanako was a bit taken back by that as she kneels down and takes his hands. "Hey hey, what's wrong. Chase honey."

Chase hiccuped a bit as he tried to calm his breath and sobs as he wipes his tears. "He is so the opposite of dad."

Nanako smiled softly as she pulls him in and hugs him, stroking his hair. "I know. I know." She looks at Li Jun and smiles. "It's a good thing." He was such a sensitive child, having been through so much with his abusive father. It had left deep scars. Aimey could handle it better. But she guessed for Chase, having a safe father figure now in his life, was a bit overwhelming. "He means it, Chase. Now, dry your tears and hug him."

Chase pulled back from the embrace and sniffs a few times before hugging Li Jun now again, burrying his face in the robes though so his face was not seen.
Li Jun stood up while holding Chase and patted his back softly, closing his eyes and remembering his own tough childhood in the Youxia. "Its okay boy, I'll never be like him." He mumbled out quietly, seeing the image of his own father in his head rather than Chase's and thinking about what he'd never be like. "I'll never hurt you." He whispered, thinking of how his own father had hurt him his entire life.