jeu de rôle aléatoire The Dark Chapters: Part 2. (PRIVATE)

IAMYOURENEMY posted on Sep 19, 2015 at 08:26AM
Plot

19 years have passed since the original events of the first chapter. The city has been rebuilt, the world has been united and most people have healed, save for some few who cling to their horrible and scarred pasts. There are some though, willing to disrupt this society's peace and order for selfish goals...Will you fight with the revolutionaries for a society ruled with the iron fist of their queen, or will you fight to uphold the order and peace that has been preserved for nearly 20 years?

The way of the government, education system and military.

The Government
After the 2019 incident with Hotaka Nagachika, the governments of Cantenseel were finally able to reach a compromise with each other. The Kanshinin councilors would act as a congress for Rex, who would be some sort of figure head, like the president. While he had power, he would have to present it to the councilors, who would either approve or disapprove of the proposal. Rex would have veto power, but it would only work for so much. The councilors and The president all choose a successor when they choose to retire.

The Education System
In Cantenseel, after the borders fell, they decided to merge the new generation with each other to make sure that pride from being from a certain area would not exist, the easiest way of course, was school. In the middle of Cantenseel where all four borders used to connect, a super school was created. It was three campuses. The elementary campus for K-5th Grade. The middle campus for 6-8th and the High/College campus for 9th-12+. This means that within the school, there are people who are in their mid twenties along with fifteen yearolds in the same campus.

The Military
In the 19 years that had passed, the military had became rather lax because of the peace. Most people who joined only abused it so they could one, have an easy job or two, so they could use it for their resume. Only few actually join it because they want to make a difference.

Backstory
24 years ago, an assassin named Tiras Elbinorune was sent on a mission to murder a woman named Felicia Stadner, who was the heiress to a very rich family. Tiras, mesmerized by the woman, was unable to pull the trigger. After an instant spark between the two, he joined the military for her to win a war that was over the horizon. After a series of trials and after impregnating Felicia, Tiras went beserk and nearly destroyed the world. 5 years later, he came back after his current wife had been murdered. After a brutal beating by the angry people of Cantenseel, a man named Hotaka Nagachika who had orchestrated most of the events in the story came and launched his attack. Soon, he overwhelmed the city with ghouls, which were man eating creatures that were seemingly invincible. While the prince of Hell, Belial, a powerful vampire named Joseph, a beast tamer named Renald, a Draki named Kierra and the son of Hotaka himself, Hei, fought against the other ghouls while Rex and Tiras fought against Hotaka, who had turned into a horrific monster the size of a skyscraper. After a long and hard battle, Hotaka was defeated. But at a cost. Tiras had been mortally wounded and died in front of his love, Felicia.

{Character Sheet}
[Name]

[Nickname/Title]

[Faction](Revolutionary, Military, student etc.

[Age]

[Gender]

[Race]

[Power] (this is whether you use Magical Abilities or Scientific powers, whether it be via machines or simply some sort of scientific method, you can choose whether to explain how it works or not)

[Biography]

[Relationship](this would be your Spouse, Siblings and Friends, completely optional)

[Extra]
-----------
Characters

IAMYOURENEMY:
Louisa Stadner. Age 24 (Page 1)
Virgil Elbinorune. Age 24 (Page 1)
Hei Nagachika. Age 43 (Page 1)
Raiden Lancaster. Age 27 (Page 1)
Mina Zhang. Age 41 (Page 1)
Ivanka Silvius. Age 40 (Page 1)
Irisviel Romanov. Age 38 (Page 1)
Eva Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Seth Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Joseph Bordeaux. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akira Cruz. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akiro Liang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Chidori Liang. Age 37 (Page 1)
Zhu Liang. Age 42 (Page 1)
Daniel Tren. Age 17 (Page 1)
Mei Zhang. Age 16 (Page 1)
Leia Feng. Age 24. (Page 1)
Gilford Silvius. Age 16. (Page 1)
Valeryia Silvius. Age 24. (Page 1)
Remi Elbinorune. Age 23 (Page 1)
Shiomi Devonshire. Age 23 (Page 1)
Belial Devonshire. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Alexander Bordeaux. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Vasilia Romanov. Age 61. (Page 1)
Takao Sesshoumaru. Age 32. (Page 6)
Yurichi Mizushima. Age 19. (Page 9)
Lucifer Devonshire. Unknown (Page 10)
Yamato Kirugi. Age over 100.
Adelger Kiesenger von Elbinorune the II. Age 17 (Page 22)
Karlen Von Jager. Age 116 (Page 29)
Karla Von Jager. Age 27 (Page 29)
Raul Espinoza. Age 25(Page 32)
Ramses the III. Age 30(Page 32)
Thutmose III. Unknown. (Page 34)
Jannik Haas. (Page 34)
Catriona Haas. (Page 36)
Praxilla Metz. 32. (Page 44)
Adalica Von Elbinorune(Page 36)
Aiymil Elbinonrune (Page 46)
Cynfael Bordeaux. (Page 42)
Ollie Silvius. (Page 44)
Akllah Folami. (Page 46)
Raymil Emeria. (Page 49)
Lanying Zhang. (Page 49)
Revala Emeria. (Page 49)
Raymil Emeria) (Page 49)
Reina Emeria. (Page 50)
Yang Min. (Page 51)
Miles Prise. (Page 52)
Chronov. (Page 54)
Cassius Prise(Page 55)
Saigon Derivil(Page 56)

Mirra1007
Felicia Tenshin. Age 48 (Page 1)
Sora Cruz. Age 41 (Page 1)
Yumi. Age 23 (Page 1)
Kierra Nagachika. Age 42 (Page 1)
Rex Ellington. Age 48 (Page 1) (President of Cantenseel)
Renald Silvius. Age 51 (Page 1)
Eadlyn Bordeaux. Age 24 (Page 1)
Souji Zhang. Age N/A (Page 1)
Ichirou Nagachika. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fayline Bordeaux. Age 46 (Page 1)
Cecilia Devonshire. Age N/A (Page 1)
Kane Tenshin. Age 50 (Page 1)
Ella Stadner. Age 31 (Page 1)
Dequan Zhang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fillian. Age N/A (Page 1)
Annelise Florence. Age 22 (Page 1)
Lizana Janssen. Age 18 (Page 1)
Moira Prise. Age 17 (Page 1)
Gideon Narine. Age 20 (Page 1)
Riza Hannaka. Age 19 (Page 6)
Tomoe Mikage . Age unknown (Page 10)
Daliyah. Age N/A (Page 11)
Jeptha Veers. Age 22(Page 22)
Elvyne Silvius. Age 19 (Page 29)
Hideaki Ranshin. Age 43 (Page 32)
Tsuyoshi Hajime. Age 27 (Page 32)
Basile Allard. Age 25 (Page 32)
Mamoru Hidari. Age 25 (Page 32)
Calix Shreave. Age 47 (Page 32)
Willem the V of Nassau. Age 34. (Page 32)
Nori Rin. Age 15 (Page 32)
Kiyoshi Rin. Age 28 (Page 32)
Callum Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Connall Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Baldrik Haas. (Page 34)
Sauri Devonshire. (Page 44)
Lerida Devonshire. (Page 44)
Kuro Kaze Devonshire. (Page 44)
Tarquin Silvius. (Page 44)
Terryal. (Page 49).
last edited on Jun 04, 2018 at 07:08AM

jeu de rôle aléatoire 5723 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5401-5450 of 5723

il y a plus d’un an IAMYOURENEMY said…
"But it's fun." Li Jun said before flicking a final one at Genjo, then listening to the banging of the door as the guards came and summoned him to Rex. "Fuck." He grumbled out quietly, tired and wanting bed before getting up and walking out and forcing his presentable self to appear, coming into Rex's office wearing his red and golden robes, having a necklace that had the Seiken dragon head on it that was contrasting against the black hair of his chest and of his head, which flowed down to his chest as he found no need to even do it. "Miss Seiken, it is a pleasure." He said with a smile, following his customs and giving a small bow before sitting down in a chair of his own, looking at the two before clearing his throat. "Two things- one, I am coming one way or another. I am the rightful heir to the throne as I am the son of Yasuda Seiken, a direct heir and I will have my throne. Two, I am going to do what is best for my people in any scenario- it turns out a world where their greatest enemy is led by the leader they have chosen is what makes the world safer for them." He folded his hands over his lap. "If either of those aren't taken into consideration my lady, I am afraid you've ruined both of our good nights rests for no reason tonight."
il y a plus d’un an Mirra1007 said…
Loraine showed nothing in her face what she was thinking as she listened to the man. Trying to get a feel of what kind of man she was dealing with. He was an impressive man to see. One that could terify an entire nation indeed. But he was also very straight forward. Confident. Which she knew he had rights to be. But he was also talking about the safety for his people. Not alone about the throne. Suddenly she smiles and chuckles softly. "My. I did not even had the chance to introduce myself. I need to correct you on that a bit as I am not a Seiken yet. I am still lady Hayes in name. I see you are very confident of your case. As I can understand with Rex backing you up." She says as she puts her wine glass down. "But I am not here to listen to quick demands, announcements or slight threaths. I am here to determine if you are planning to burn Japan down for the pure sake of revenge or for something else. I am here to see if there can be no blood spilled. So tell me, emperor Li Jun, besides just having a claim, why do you want Japan. You have China. Why risk lives for more?"
Li Jun simply had his hands folded over his lap, knowing this was one of those important moments that could determine the course of ones rule like his mother had told him. "In China's history, we have been invaded by Japan over one hundred times and yet these last four killed more people than all of the previous ninety six. The best defense is offense- I refuse to sit with my hands and legs crossed with that threat existing. There will be a world where Chinese children grow up and not fear their neighbors killing them, there will be a world where Japanese learn to respect their neighbors and work with them. I risk for more because I am the blood of two dragons, the Chinese and Japanese gods and I have the power to end all wars between our people. Though history would be turned to hate me, only I have the power to create the unity- a society where Japanese and Chinese people blend and lose their social identities, creating peace in Asia and providing a homogeneous society in which the whole world could benefit from the flourishing of...most of all my China, who has been deprived of all but her people's will to fight."
Loraine listened closely to his words, tryinf to see if he was truthfull but she had no doubts about that. He spoke about unity and a single world. Not about the fires and torment he wanted to bring. Peace. Safety for their future children. "If you aim for unity. Why have you not talked about this with Tiras? Though..." she shakes her head as she grimaces a bit. "That is a foolish question to ask. Even if Tiras was not the one starting the wars they have been very recent. Ofcourse you would not have faith in a unity like that." She was quiet for a second before talking again. "I was actually the one urging Tiras to come talk. To see if it can be worked out. I don't want to see blood spilled. Streets burn. And I believe you don't want that either. What you want is safety and peace. So what if, just think with me, you don't need to achieve that by starting a war. What do you need from Japan to feel safe in your own country? I just.... It sounds idillic but is there any way we can resolve this." It was clear she was really trying and willing to work with him.
"I don't believe so. You understand, my own mother was raped by those men and my aunts. These people turned my sister against me, had her slit my throat for status and glory. The society is corrupt and power hungry- as long as it may fester is how long I permit China to feel in danger." Li Jun clenched his fist tightly but his face was calm. "You are from Britain, Tiras can give his stolen throne and go with you if he wants his life so badly."
Loraine could see that his scars were deep. She could understand his unwillingness to talk and his need to protect his people in this way. What did reassure her is that he was not a mad man waiting to burn Japan down. She took a daring move and puts her hand on top of his clenched one. "I am sorry that happend to all of you... I really am." She spoke in all honesty before pulling her hand back and sighing deeply. "If he gives up the throne willingly, will you guarantee the safety of the people of Japan? I can understand a need to get revenge but these people are innocent. Though, if I got a little look in your character, I don't believe you would."
"The innocents I can guarantee the safety of, but I will be looking at everyone. Anyone guilty of crimes from the four invasions will face my justice." Li Jun told her while looking down at her her hand on top of his and frowning, looking at her wispy white hand over his dark yellow black knuckle fingers. He then looked at her and breathed out quietly, shaking his head. "If he gives it up willing I promise that I won't allow one innocent life to be taken." He said quietly to her, having a bit of a softness in his voice, revealing the gentle man that he was.
Loraine smiled at him, her eyes softening as he gave her that promise. That was the most she could wish for and the most she knew she could achieve. "Thank you for that. That is all I want." She says as she takes her hand off of his and sighs a bit. "Now to convince my fiance of it. You probably can imagine he will not be as willing as me to accept this. He is giving up a throne he had for a long while. One he had thought to be his. But I hope that the promise of no blood spilled will make him listen. I will do my best for it." She promised him in return, her being probably the only one who could convince him that this was for the better. She took her wine glass and took a sip. "I also thank you for being willing to meet me. I know this is probably not what you have been expecting."
"No, but I am glad that you chose this route. It's best that a way is found for less people to be hurt." Li Jun commented to her before taking his hand away, sitting back before taking a long look at her. "The largest empire fell because of you. Its interesting to see what other men fight for, what drives men to do a myriad of things." He said while motioning his hand and then standing, looking to the side and then at her from the corner of his eye. "I hope you take our conversation into consideration, Miss Hayes. Some men's reasons for fighting are stronger than steel." He said before walking out, cueing Mina to come out from under her desk.

"Wow. That was interesting." Mina said while dusting her off, having told neither she'd be there
Loraine could not help but grimace slightly as she was reminded of that fact. That is why she wanted to stop this one so desperately. Not wanting it to happen again. "I will." She said before her eyes widened as the woman suddenly appeared.

Rex puts his hand on Mina's head. "I told you this was a private talk." He pinches her cheek. "You need to listen to me." He lightly scolded but it only made Loraine giggle.

"My my. You have chosen quite the fiance." Loraine said as she stood up and straightens her dress. "I should be going as well. I have alot to do. And I will make certain you have the answer Tiras gives within a week." After that she took a late flight home to Japan so she could have a good night's sleep. She promised Tiras to talk to him about it in the morning, both too tired to discuss it already. But the next morning after breakfast she stood in Tiras's office, having explained what the emperor and her had talked about. "-so he is going to start a war no matter what. He will not if you willingly give up the throne. If you do that he also promised to not hurt a single innocent life. It is either give in and no blood spilled or take our chances in a fight. But Tiras... A man like that will go through steel for this. The determination of that man is bigger than you can imagine. And i do not doubt he is Yasuda's son. I believe him when he says he would spare innocents. The only reason he does this is to unify and for a better life for his people."
"A better life for his people...his promise.." Tiras said quietly, looking to the side. "He didnt come to me, asking to unify our people. No he wants my throne, a throne that I hold.." Tiras frowned, rubbing his hands together. "What do you propose Loraine? Is this a war even winnable if I wanted to?"
"I also asked why he didn't just come to you. Tiras, he told me what has happend to him because of the qars your grandfather started. And I am certain he only told me the surface of it. It was enough to understand his distrust in Japan. If the roles had been reversed I am certain you would have not been willing to work alongside eachother either." Loraine says as she walks over to him, putting a hand on his cheek. "Honestly, I don't think he will stop till he sits on your throne. He believes it is his right and he wants to fight for a better future for his people. Those are some strong beliefs he holds. I don't think you would win. China has the manpower. Cantenseel the technology. And he is not going to stop.... I would give in, Tiras. No blood would be spilled. No lives lost. And I do believe he would do what is right for both the people in China and Japan... But it is your decision...."
Tiras looked down, wondering what was best for him, his future wife and his nation. He placed, looking down before sighing out and holding his fist. "Why should I be forced to give up the only home I ever known to this man?" He asked with a scowl, having his face lined with stress marks before sighing. "Fine." Was all he said, defiant to the end and letting his hand unclenched. "But I'm raiding the treasury, understand? Anything of value here and my family artifacts are coming to Britain with us. I'm giving him this country but it won't be the one he thinks he's getting- he'll be poor and destitute."
Loraine knew he was taking it rough. But in a way she felt proud he was making this decision. No lives will be lost. She cups his cheeks and places her forhead against his. "You could do that. But remember you will be leaving your people in poverty as well. Do you truly want to be known in the books like that? You can be known as a selfless emperor who sacrificed his throne to save lives or the greed filled emperor who fled with the gold and left his people in poverty...." she says quietly before kissing his lips. "It is your decision.... And I am so sorry you have to make this one, love."
"Fuck him. I'm going to be know as a loser who was thrown from his throne anyways- I'm going to be the one that stayed rich regardless." Tiras hissed out. "If he wants my people, he can deal with their woes. Of he wants my people, he can feed them after a famine is caused. If he wants my people, if he wants this land then he can step up and do this work. He's said so, so I'm going to let him do it." He said with venom in his voice. He then gave her a kiss, smiling at her as he brushed the hair out of her face. "I refuse to make it easy. I want my children to grow up knowing their daddy went down fighting, not just taking his licks."
Loraine sighs softly, knowing she would have to accept this and that this was his final way of fighting back. "Very well. But do you also know what your children would know you for?" She brushes a piece of hair behind his pointy ear and smiles at him. "An emperor who made the right decision as he saved many lives and saved alot of blood for being spilled. I am proud of you for making this decision." She kisses him again. "I am proud of you." She repeats. "Then I guess we should let it be known to them then."
"I suppose so. I'll speak to my general assembly in a week after we have shipped everything valuable to Britain and there we will leave." Tiras folded his hands. "Oh. And my grandfather I think can stay here- he created this mess, he can see it through to the end." He said with a snarky tone, clearly bitter that his grandfather ruined his tenure as emperor with a bastard child he hid from Tiras.
Loraine gave his cheek a kiss. "Very well. Let's do this then." She said as she lets out a deep breath and smiles for him, squeezing his hands. Within a week Tiras had managed to ship alot of his wealth in secrecy towards Britain. Work was done so delicately that even his grandfather was left blind to what was truly going to happen, knowing Yasuda might flee if he knew what was going to happen. And no one knew why Tiras assembled the head of each household to his palace that day. They were restless. Loraine was as well as she stood next to Tiras, ready to go into the great hall where the leaders of the houses were, where Tiras was going to announce his resingment to Li Jun and where Rex and Li Jun would be soon to just take the crown. They were already here in the palace. Hidden and waiting for their cue to come after Tiras's speech. She took a deep breath as she looks at Tiras. "You ready, love?"
last edited il y a plus d’un an
"I am." Tiras said before giving her a kiss. He then turned around, pulling out a flask and drinking some liquor while walking to the assembly and finding himself at the podium, wiping off his mouth. "I quit. Li Jun, the guy you all worked with behind my back is emperor. Have fun, I burned your farms, stole all the wealth and took every single one of your first borns with me to Britain because they were in MY army that I took with me." He took his crown off his hand, the crown his ancestors had worn for generations and shattered it on the ground, busting out every gem stone and bending the metal. "Your farms are burnt, a famine is coming. I've taken every coin out of the treasury and stripped our museums of every artifact and well as taken all out every advanced piece of technology I could and taken our scientists, engineers, musicians and other intellectuals. Congratulations, you're a country of peasants now." He said before leaving the podium and heading back to Loraine.

"They sound awful angry." Li Jun said to Rex, hearing literal fights breaking out in the general assembly as he too heard the news. "So kind of him to rob the country before leaving."
Loraine put her hand on her heart as he took the stage, knowing he was putting down his position to prevent a war from happening. Though that feeling of pride quickly dwindled away as she heard what he had done. She had not known that he had been doing that behind her back. The money and such yes. But burning the farms. Taking so many people. She felt dissapointed. She really did. When he walked back to her she did not look at him, not having thought he would do such a thing.

Rex balled his fist and sighed deeply in frustration. "To believe he would do such a thing. Though I know this is the best Lady Hayes could do. Know that we will support you in this as well. We won't let your country starve." He reassured Li Jun. "Now. Let us go get you throne."
Li Jun left, walking from the assembly to the throne room with Rex and Nanako, seeing his father standing in an empty throne room standing by himself. Yasuda turned his head, turning pale as he saw the mirror of himself. Li Jun pulled out his blade, not even making a noise before cutting the man down on sight, cutting him deep into the ground and stabbing him with both blades. He then turned back, letting out a sigh deeply and then pursing his lips. "He took the throne too? God." He said while not even mentioning the man he just killed.
Rex did not say a word about the kill either, knew it was about to come but glad he made it swift. "To believe he would do this. Though I guess he always been a spitefull man in a way."

Nanako walked to the crown Tiras had trown down, bending the metal back a bit so it was atleast a round shape again, even if it was shattered. She walks to Li Jun, smiling slightly at him. "Does the physical throne even matter?" She asks as she places the crown on his head. "You did it. Without bloodshed. Apparantly your appearance is already frightening enough, emperor Li Jun of Japan and China."
"Most certainly, but my work is full now for sure including this broken crown." Li Jun then dug into his pocket and pulled out a ring. "But I have this ring here, a bit too small for my fingers but perfect for yours. I'd have gotten you a crown but I thought an empress would need a ring first." Li Jun snorted a bit, clearing his nose as a door was opened and Li Jie walked in with two children that resembled Nanako.

"Those Masamune's should have had more guards." Li Jie chuckled out, ignoring the blood slowly dripping off his armor from the foes he killed.

"I had him go check out their house while we were packing to get ready I figured we would make our family complete, you know?" Li Jun smiled at her and then at Rex, giving him the heads up to leave.
Nanako was completely taken back as he pulled out that ring, immediatly proposing to her as soon as he got his crown. Wanting to crown her his empress. She had no clue what to say. Her words caught in her throat as she did not even know if she would be fit for such a position. She had thought she would have had more time to think. That he would take more time to think about it. And then the doors opened. And the biggest smile she had had in a long while appeared on her face.

"Auntie!" The children yelled in core as they saw her, both running for her into her arms. Nanako held onto them tightly, kissing their heads as both Chase and Aimey rambled through eachother. Telling her alot but she not understanding a thing, making her laugh and just hold onto the kids more.

"Have you two been good?" Nanako asked, looking more at ease and relaxed now that she had the two of them.

"Yes!" Aimey said.

"No." Chase said at the same time with the biggest smile. "Aimey tried to poison the cook."

"It were just some herbs out of the garden! I read they were food for your health."

"You got the whole guard unit sick."

"Did not!"

"Yes you did!"

"You broke a vase!"

"You tripped me!"

"Kids...." Nanako sighed out but with a smile. "What did I tell you about lying and making trouble."

"Don't make trouble." Chase said with a pout.

"You lie too." Aimey said stubbornly.

"W-wha- I do not." Well, that was a lie. "Just hush before I smother you both." Nanako said with a laugh as she hugged them tightly, a bit too tightly as they tried to squirm away. Nanako then looks at Li Jun, seeming to realize she was not alone as she lets the kids go and turns them to face Li Jun. "Children, this is Li Jun he-"

"Weren't you supposed to kill h-ow!" Nanako hit the little girl on the head, making her pout and grumble.

"As I was saying. This is Li Jun. He has been taking care of me while I was away and he will be taking care of us from now on." She rubs Aimey's head. "You'll be calling him uncle from now on." She says quietly as she stares at Li Jun with a smile on her face and tears in her eyes. Her heart pounding heart as she accepted his proposal.
"Hello you two." Li Jun said to the kids, walking to them both but ruffling the boys hair. "I am the emperor of this country, but to you two I am family." He said quietly before looking at Nanako. "So...are you thinking about it? Is it a no?" He asked her with a frown, sighing out deeply. "Did I ask too soon?"
Chase seemed to freeze a bit as he got touched and wanted to shy away but Aimey just raises one eyebrow at the man emperor. Nanako could not help but chuckle and shake her head. "You asked way too soon. You just conquered a country, Li Jun." She puts her hand on his cheek, seeing how much he was fretting about it. Wondering probably if she would just walk away. "But it's a yes." She said quietly before she leaned up and concected her lips deeply with his, making the kids's mouths fall open in surprise and disbelief in what they were seeing.
Li Jun deeply kissed her back, holding the tears back in his eyes while holding onto her. "I love you." He said while placing his hand on her back and rubbing it before pulling back and looking at her with his glossed eyes, then turning to the general assembly. "I'll come to you when I'm done." He said to her before letting go and walking in, seeing all the lords seated to see their new emperor with a broken crown. He looked to Rex and then Genjo, thanking the men in his head that helped him.
Nanako could hardly believe it herself that she had said yes. She had always told herself she didn't need a man. She had everything she needed. But the answer came out just as naturally as breathing. And seeing him look at her like that she knew she had made the best decision she could make. She smiled widely at him and before she had time to say or do anything else he had already left to do what he had to. Leaving her there with two stunned kids. She chuckles a bit as she sees their faces. "I'll explain later. It is a pretty funny story."

Genjo and Rex stood on either side of the new emperor. Genjo in particulary feeling pridefull as he stood there infront of those lords, knowing the country was going to have some huge changes. "I am certain they are eager to hear your first words and commands as the new emperor." He says quietly with a bit of a grin.
"Yasuda Seiken many years ago came here in this very place to hold council for the invasion of China. On that invasion, the Chinese emperor was slain and a product of rape between the emperors wife and the invading emperor was me. I am the only living Male heir from the last true born emperor, meaning I am first in line of succession and since I was named emperor by the false emperor I will take my true title. I am Li Jun Seiken, heir to the dragon throne now as I dissolve the rule of the gold throne. As my first order, I dissolve the nobility system and order the execution of the heads of house Mizushima, leaving the family dissolved as there is no living heirs. I also order the execution of the head of house Masamune, leaving the heir to be a boy I know named Chase who was a ward of their house." Li Jun watched as his soldiers came behind the heads of the two houses, turning the assembly silent as they tried not to get the same fate. "Treason is not tolerated. Soon, I will begin migrating Chinese and Japanese to different countries, beginning the unity and starting up our countries again. With our hands together, we can rejuvenate our farms and build our technology, educate our people and create the society we have worked so hard to build. Together, we will have the unity. Together, there will be no man above others save for me. Together, our countries will become unrecognizable from each other- we will create a better world. Rex my closest allies, is there anything you would like to say?"
Rex had not that much to add to the speech as he mostly was there for support anyway. But still he smiled and nodded, thinking it might be rude if he said nothing. "Cantenseel will be with emperor Li Jun throughout his reign and all the reigns after him. Japan was left barren but there will be no starvation as we together will prevent that. And i believe this unity is going to turn out very strong. I have my faith in that."
As the unity began to take place and Li Jun carried out his plans, in Britain a month later Tiras found himself drunk as he often did, secluded from everyone like his mother and fiancee in different areas of the castle. Here, Loraine was queen and he was nothing but her drunkard fiance who wasn't fit to rule over what clothes he was changing out of weekly, let alone a country. He wished for her to leave him finally, so he'd be even more miserable and have the courage to just end it but he didn't. Tiras just drank to put himself out of his misery most days and like most, he found himself sitting on the battlements looking at he greenery he had stared at when he met Loraine and holding a bottle in his hand- his long silver hair having split ends and unkempt and his eyes darkened with bags under them. "What went wrong?" He asked himself quietly, looking down at the bottle of Irish whiskey.
Loraine got out of a meeting about the rising conditions in the new world, smiling at her advisors as they chatted a bit still. Her Queenly duties were alot but nothing she could not manage. On the contrary, the country had been blooming ever since she came back and they crowned her the true queen a few days later. They did not crown Tiras. She had said no to it. The people did not trust him. But mainly because she did not trust him in politics anymore. She truly loved him but what he did to Japan, leaving his people to starve, burning farms behind her back, that went too far. She needed someone to help build up the country, not be a risk at destroying it. Till then he would have no crown. And perhaps not a wife either. The love was far to look for the passing weeks as he endulged himself in drinking. Like now. She found him in the usual spot, in his usual position with a bottle of whatever liquer he could find. "Tiras, love, I was coming to get you for lunch." She started off a bit carefully.
"I'm surprised you still can say 'love' after these last couple weeks." Tiras said to her while not breaking eye contact with the scenery, sounding like a man much different than the one that she had met. His confidence was gone, his world view was darker and his charm had been replaced by sadness and self pity. He set his bottle down, his second of the day and rubbed his face a bit. "Go." He merely said to her, looking down at the ground below his dangling feet and wondering if it'd been enough to kill him, like the Chinese could have done. "I'm sure your dozens of suitors, you know the ones you'll have for king, will be more than excited to share lunch."
Loraine felt a stab in her heart at his words. She clutches her arm a bit as she looks to the side. It hurted. It hurted so much to see him like this. And she felt like she was to blame for it. She knew so. The look he had given her when she had said no to his coranation. She would never forget that. But he had not been ready. The people had not been ready. And this was the price she was paying. "I'm not going..." She said quietly before sitting down next to him but falling sileny after, not knowing what to say to not upset him more.
Tiras seemed like he was reliving his failures everytime she spoke to him, destroying his soul again and again until there was nothing left of the person he was. "You should." He grumbled out before getting up, nearly tripping but managing to hop off the battlements and onto the walkway. "Come on, accomplished politician who's suddenly too good enough for the man who put her here in the first place!" He yelled out, clearly pissed still. "Accomplished politicians who told me I could sign my life away, it'd be okay because you'd have Britain to go to." He said while making a voice to mock Loraine's. "Didn't...tell me I'd be given to cold shoulder when I came here! That I'd be nothing!" He said while tearing up. "You could have at least let me fought and died quickly, this is the slowest, most painful death I've ever seen and I've been poisoned." He said while limping away, just waiting to hear her tell him to go.
Loraine clenched her hands in her lap as he yelled at her, the words cutting her in her heart like knives. Tears began to run down her cheeks as she began to sob. She was killing him. That was what he was saying to her. That she did this to him. She was at fault. And she felt like it was true. All she had wanted was his safety. To be here with her. To have those dreams they had spoken off come true. She never saw herself as being too good. She saw herself as being too little for not being able to prevent this. To be the cauae of this. "Y-You're everything to me.... I'm sorry for being this s-selfish. I-I-...." She puts her face in her hands, not knowing what to do as she felt like there was nothing she could do anymore to make this right.
"I was everything to you but not enough to be your equal, to be king!" Tiras yelled at her. "I took you when it wasn't politically fine, I took you when you were skin and bones in Calix's dungeon. I thought you were perfect enough to be my empress regardless of whether or not you knew anything about Japan or anything like that." He babbled out. "But not me. But then you claim to love me, say I'm everything! Obviously not." He said to her with the largest scowl, hobbling away from her angrily to go pass out in a corner.
His words only made Loraine cry harder. Because he was right. He was right. While he always only thought about her she had done quite the opposite when only she had been crowned. She had been thinking about Britain solemnly. Their safety and what would be best for them for now. And she had thought that if given more time Tiras would have been accepted better. He wouldn't have even thought twice about having her crowned his empress. He would have just yelled at the people not accepting it and told then they had no choice. But she had not. He always passionately puts his heart in his decisions, while her mind and political senses made hers. And that caused one big grave mistake she did not think she could fix. Before he was out of the room, she asked without looking back at him as she was afraid what she would see. "I-Is it over? Did I.... Ruin this for us?... I just thought I was doing right for the people. I just...."
"You thought as a leader, not as someone who wanted to be my wife." Tiras said to her while holding his bottle of whiskey, letting it drop to the ground as he came over to her. "I was..I'm willing to marry you under the lord, but when that vow means until death that means I'm fighting for you regardless of anything, fighting for us regardless of anything." He paused. "I clearly was doing that, I gave up everything to do that while the only thing you've given up.." He sighed out. "I feel like you gave up caring or loving me once you came here, once you got power. I never changed, so when you ask is it over ask yourself if you're done with all this...this..whatever this is, otherwise ship me back to Japan so I can get a fast one like my grandfather."
Loraine knew he was right but about one thing he was wrong. She never gave up on loving him. Never. Perhaps it had looked that way, it probably had with how she spended entire days working, but it was not true. She never craved for power. For the position. She just wanted to do good. And that had drived her to work hard in the position she had been granted as she was one of the few able to make big changes. She realized now it had also driven him away from her. She stood now infront of him, her legs feeling shaky as tears streamed still down her face. "I never gave up. I love you so much. I never cared about the position of power. But I just wanted to do right. I want to marry you..." And then then she broke down again as she felt like her words would not be enough. That he would not forgive her and leave. She fell onto her knees as she took his hand and puts it against her forhead, almost as if praying. "I love you. I truly do. So much it hurts. Please don't leave me. I'm begging you. I want to marry you. Be your wife. Have your kids. That is all I want. I don't care about the money, the power, the title. Just you. Only you. And I h-hate myself for hurting you like this. Kills me seeing you like this. And i know i am at fault. I am so sorry for hurting you. I'll give up everything. Everything you want. I'll make this right. I promise. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry." She kept on repeating those words as she was near hyperventilating, feeling so much guilt it was crushing her.
"We...all make mistakes." Tiras said quietly before using his other hand to raise her up. "I do want all that too, Loraine. We can have that, but I need to be as respected as you are or at least just a little bit." He said while now moving his hand to hold hers. "I'm willing to learn everything I do to make myself the best of my position and I promise next time...there won't be a next time, that any unfortunate farm burnings occur." He mumbled out, still feeling the sting from her wrath.
Loraine wipes her tears with her free hand, her hand still a bit shaky as she tried to calm herself down. She had been so scared to lose him just now. She puts her hand behind his neck, pulling him a bit down before giving him a firm longing kiss. Showing him now without words how much she needed him with her. "And I promise to give you a position you deserve. I swear. I'm so sorry." She says again as she wraps her arms now around him and hugs him tightly. "Something like Prince consort for now." She mumbles softly.

---------

Nanako was alone inside in her and Li Jun's bedroom, having her arms folded on the table with her head laying on top of it, her cheek leaning on her arms as she stared at the golden engagement ring she had laid infront of her on the table. It had been such a hectic month since that day. Li Jun had been extremely buzy. Still is. Which is logical since he had now two countries to run and Japan to save from starvation. Which was also going well. And she was buzy herself with taking care of those rascals called children. But she had also been buzy with wedding preparations. She had said yes. But only after that she began to realize the meaning of her answer. She was about to be his empress. Empress of China and Japan. The duties and responsibillities got extremely real when she got assigned several tutors to learn customs, politics and many more things. And since Li Jun wanted to be wed as soon as possible those things needed rapid planning as well. Fortunately, they had someone to help them with that as well. Unfortunately, that woman was a tight ass old lady who tried to push tradition alot before Nanako's wishes. But as it were traditions, she accepted and just pretended to like it. Though today at her wedding dress fitting she snapped. It wasn't a dress chosing, it was a fitting, meaning the choice was already final even if she had never seen the dress before. And it was a traditional heavy Japanese thing with so many layers she could barely count them, her hair they tried to form into an impossible position before they placed a damn heavy crownlike thing on her head. And when she had looked into the mirror she had not even regonized herself, and the nerves got the better of her. She had trown the crown off and almost ripped herself out of those fabrics before she had stormed back into her room, angering the wedding planner hag to the core. Anxiety just got the better of her as she was overwhelmed by that single thought that had been playing over and over in her mind since getting engaged. She was no fit to be an empress. She sighs deeply as she plays a bit with her ring on the table. Kinda waiting for Li Jun. She knew he was buzy but she also knew that old hag probably has gone to him and tell her what an impossible woman she has been. Good. She hoped she stressed that woman into a heart attack.
"She will wear what she wants for her wedding, woman. I will not hear of anything to the contrary of that, she is permitted to wear as she chooses." Li Jun told the old woman, being dressed in a gold and black robe with vibrant red scales woven onto it. His long black hair was tied into one large ponytail with his dragon pin in it and his crown, which now had its cracks filled with gold and gems replaced with rubies that glistened like fire put in place of the former diamonds.

"She tore it off! She even ripped her crown off- how am I to work with this?!" The old woman complained, making Li Jun frown.

"You work with it. I'll pay you double, but you make it work." Li Jun said to her before knocking twice and then going to the room Nanako was in, seeing her shredded dress and thrown crown. He picked up the crown and walked to her cautiously, a gentle look in his eyes as he reached his hand over onto her face and smiled. "Its okay." He whispered to her softly, bringing himself closer and sitting down next to her. "What's wrong?"
Nanako sat upright as she heard the knocks, knowing it was him. Even if it was their shared room he still knocked. It was sweet. He was always so sweet to her. She puts her hand over his which he had on her face and rubs her cheek against it, eyeing the crown from the corner of her eyes and holding in a sigh. She honestly did not want to have this conversation but knew she could not just brush it off. She looks at him, even the way he dressed screamed emperor. She looks at the table, her ring still on it. "I am.... Not cut out for this, Li Jun.... This life. These responsibillities. Being an empress. I don't think I can. And I know you need someone who can... I mean, you have two countries to rule over. I know how much of a vital role an empress already plays when ruling one country, let alone two. The tutors have been making that very clear. So I think you are making a mistake... I am not empress material."
"Nobody is born an empress, not one person." Li Jun said while caressing his thumb against her cheek. "Masakado, the self proclaimed emperor who was head of the Seiken clan when Archaeus came was a maid. A smile maid, a woman taught to clean dressers and mop floors was made empress. She was a good woman with a good heart who could always give her husband sound advice- see he had been raised from birth for his position so he thought he knew it all but she lived a humble life so when it was most important, she could give him the most sound advice." He said gently. "Tutors don't make good women, they simply exist. You're a good woman, hard from experience but kind at heart. I am a hard man, you will know why certain actions I will have to do and keep me from unnecessary brutality because you have the kindness in your heart that I am unable to express properly from mine." He said while holding her crown in his other hand. "Nobody...is more empress material than you are." Li Jun said while placing her crown on her head. "Because people like you being born are one in a hundred trillion...and there's nobody I could ever love as much as you, under any circumstance..even if you dug a dagger into my heart right now, because it is yours."
Nanako was left speechless at his words, her heart pounding quicker as she was once again left in awe by the man sitting next to her. She was not an emotional woman. Not at all. But thank to those sweet words and parta of her anxiety fading away, tears began to appear in her eyes. Gods, she was not going to cry was she. She would not let herself. Though she couldn't help it. She had never been this loved before. "You always speak so highly of me. Don't forget I did really once tried to stab you there." She says with a bit of a laugh, trying to lighten the mood a bit as she held back the tears. She looked at the ring on the table and takes it, putting it back around her finger. "If you have so much faith in me, I think I can do it...." She says quietly as she smiles lovingly at him, giving him a tight embrace while trying not to poke him with the crown. "I just got overwhelmed. Still am. Though with you I can do it. I'll do it for you."
Li Jun moved the tears from her cheeks onto his thumb and simply smiled, feeling proud of her that she was able to do this. "Thank you. While you may be their empress, you will always be my wife first." He whispered, giving her a kiss and having their two crowns touch before pulling away. To his knowledge, Rex, Mina, Genjo, Li Jie and his girl from France he was talking to again, the English ambassador and many other world leaders were there and yet she was still the most important attendee to him. "Are you ready to work with the old woman and get a dress you can wear?"
Nanako could not help but smile a bit more at those words. Wife. That's right. She was not just being crowned empress. She was going to be his wife. She would almost forget that thanks to her nerves to become empress. And when she thought about it like that, just becoming his wife, it all seemed less scary. At his question though she groans a bit. "Can I do that tomorrow? I can't have the hag nagging at me now and I really pissed her off this time. Not that it was my fault, she was trying to smother me in fifteen layers of fabric." She grumbles out, giving a death glare to to pieces of clothing still on the ground. "And besides-" she puts the crown on the table so she would not stab him as she moves to lean against him, her head on his shoulder. "-I like having my fiance with me for a minute. You have been so buzy I only get to see you at night. Not that I don't understand. I do. But it's nice just having you here for a minute till you have to run off again."
"We can arrange it tomorrow." Li Jun said as he took his crown off too, taking out the ponytail and letting his hair flow down while he looked over at her. "I know..I'm sorry. Preventing a famine has been hard as I had traded my reserves to Rex to prevent his. However technology in Cantenseel prevailed and we've been able to have genetically modified food that grows fast and while reserves in Japan are low, we will be able to restock them by the years end." He commented as he rubbed her thigh with his hand. "It is but I've taken a break for the next couple days leading to my wedding- Genjo told me it'd be a good idea to be not stressed before I get a ton of stress." He then chuckled out, his smile remaining. "What do you think of having children, my Nanako?"
Nanako smiled softly as he lets his hair down. That was kinda a sign he was going to relax with her for awhile. She rubs his chest a bit as she listened to his work. She really hoped for a good outcome. But seeing how well Li Jun and Rex worked together she had no doubt that no one would have to die because of hunger. When she heard about him taking days of she smiled even more, cuddling closer against him as she was happy she would have those days of final preparations with him. "Genjo has been right and you have made your fiance a happy woman." She says when he suddenly asks that question. Making her blush softly. "Well, I got two. Even if they are not mine they feel like they are with how much trouble I have to solve for them. But I... have been thinking about having yours." She mumbles a bit quietly as she traces patterns with her finger on his chest. "I never really thought of having more children. I never really thought I would find a a man and marry even." She says with a chuckle. "But with you now.... Yes, I would love to have a little us."