jeu de rôle aléatoire Welcome to the Army

Kat-chan posted on Aug 15, 2015 at 12:22AM
So you’re new to the army, you don't know who to be afraid of, who to stand up to or what the ropes of this place even are. You just know you're at base with other people (both male and female) and you are in the U.S Army to protect your country. You have just entered but you're told you will be sent to Afghanistan where your new journey awaits you in two days. Death is more than likely and love, may even be just as likely.

You can be as young as 16 and these are not necessarily based on the real Army Rules or a reflection of what happens in the Army. I just thought this would be a good idea and would be interesting. Anything can happen really and I will also be a General that gives orders and stuff.
So that you don't have to search it up here are the rankings (highest to lowest):

General of the Army:
General:
Lieutenant General:
Major General:
Colonel:
Lieutenant Colonel:
Major:
Captain:
First Lieutenant:
Second Lieutenant:
Chief Warrant Officer 5:
Chief Warrant Officer 4:
Chief Warrant Officer 3:
Chief Warrant Officer 2:
Warrant Officer:
Private First class:(5 people)
Private:

Form sheet:

Name:
Appearance:
Bio:

Note: I know I left out some positions but I don't think it's important to have all of them
save

jeu de rôle aléatoire 4 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an Kat-chan said…
Name: James Taylor
Bio: He always hated violence and injustice. He hated it since he was little, far more than was normal for a child of his age. Upon reaching adulthood, he decided that the best was to battle those things was to enlist in the army. And so he did, quickly rising through the ranks.
Appearance:
 Name: James Taylor Age: 26 Gender: Male Rank: Lieutenant General Bio: He always hated violenc
il y a plus d’un an Kat-chan said…
Name: Amelia Taylor
Bio: Her older brother is in the army, so she decided to enlist as well. Well, that was part of what influenced her decision. The other part was that she had just graduated from high school and had no clue what to do next.
Appearance:
 Name: Amelia Taylor Age: 19 Gender: Female Rank: Private Bio: Her older brother is in the arm
il y a plus d’un an fangfan7 said…
Name: Kailani (Kai or Lani) Akamu
Rank: warrant officer (is this okay? if not I'll make her a private)
Bio: Kailani grew up on a naval base in Hawaii, her father being a general. She first went into training to be in the navy, enlisting when she was 17. When that didn't seem to be working she managed to get out, her father was able to pull a few strings, and she joined the army instead, quickly working her way up already having half the disciplin she needed...she actually sometimes has trouble following the rules. She tries to keep it under wraps that her older brother is some captain also within the army, but she has been making sure that he doesn't know she joined too.
Appearance:
 Name: Kailani (Kai ou Lani) Akamu Age: 23 Gender: female Rank: warrant officer (is this okay? i
il y a plus d’un an fangfan7 said…
Name: Ezra Boyd
Bio: Ezra enlisted when it was between that or serving prison time. He chose Army. Slightly annoyed too since the crime he was accused of he didn't even do, but he gave up trying to prove himself innocent when it was obvious no one would listen. That was three years ago and because of it he has not been quick to move up in rank, even if he is well qualified.
Appearance:
 Name: Ezra Boyd Age: 20 Gender: male Rank: Private Bio: Ezra enlisted when it was between tha