jeu de rôle aléatoire The Art of Fairy Magic

Brooklyn_Helena posted on Jun 29, 2015 at 07:47PM
Welcome to Miss Faye's School for Young Fairies! Once a fairy is born, they must attend a school to learn their specified craft, depending on their sorting. At this school, fairies will be sorted when they arrive based on their color and the potential of their magic, and then they will be given a dorm and a list of courses they must take before going out into the world on their own. There are 7 years of courses here, and each can be adjusted to each fairy's skills. Though the fairies must take courses to better their skills, they also some optional extracurricular classes.

Rules:
-Sex is allowed, just don't make it too detailed, and keep it short.
-Swearing is allowed, just don't overuse it.
-No godmodding.
-Killing off characters is allowed, just talk to the other person before you do so.
-To join, just fill out the character sheet. Feel free to join anytime.
-Have fun!

The fairies are based on color. You can use any color you wish, even not often used colors like turquoise or magenta, etc. but the color you choose must be close to a core color so that it fits within the cloud of skills that color fairy has. You can choose whether you prefer the fairy's potential magic to be light or dark or neutral.
Red- Animal Magic
Orange- Fire Magic
Yellow- Light Magic
Green- Nature Magic
Blue- Water Magic
Purple- Wind Magic
Pink-Weather Magic

Character Sheet:
Name:
Year (1-7):
Color:
Magic Potential(Light, Neutral, Dark):
Short bio:
Picture or description:
Other:

Character List:
Emera Titania~ Brooklyn_Helena
Pembe Pari~ Brooklyn_Helena
Raisa Gargorus~ AuthorForPooh
Freylin Alvar~ AuthorForPooh
Chase Godspell~ mcterra
Kaine Aurez~ Nojida
Leni Aurez~ Nojida
Athane PVX-2.5~ Senpai_
Ike~ killer24
 Welcome to Miss Faye's School for Young Fairies! Once a fairy is born, they must attend a school to L
last edited on Aug 01, 2015 at 02:56PM

jeu de rôle aléatoire 597 réponses

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 597

il y a plus d’un an Brooklyn_Helena said…
Name: Emera Titania
Year: 3
Color: Green
Magic Potential: Neutral
Short bio: In her three years at this school, she still prefers to be alone, though she secretly wants someone to make her change her mind. She's always been quiet, but she listens to everything, and is a force to be messed with, but she also wants a friend.
Picture or description: Picture
Other: N/A
last edited il y a plus d’un an
 Name: Emera Titania Year: 3 Color: Green Magic Potential: Neutral Short bio: In her three years a
il y a plus d’un an AuthorForPooh said…
Name: Raisa Gargorus
Year (1-7): 4
Color: Orange
Magic Potential(Light, Neutral, Dark): Dark
Short bio: Raisa does possess dark magic, but as it is with everyone, there is still light inside of her. Believe it or not, Raisa is a great friend to have. She is extremely loyal to everyone who she cares for, which at times can be her downfall.
Picture or description:
 Name: Raisa Gargorus an (1-7): 4 Color: orange Magic Potential(Light, Neutral, Dark): Dark Sho
Name: Freylin Alvar
Year (1-7): 3
Color: Blue
Magic Potential(Light, Neutral, Dark): Light
Short bio: Freylin is very passionate about what she believes in. She believes strongly in equality, and she believes that everyone has power and strength within them.
Picture or description:
Other: Freylin's parents wanted a boy, not a girl, and that is one of the reasons why she believes what she does, and it is also why her name is Freylin.
 Name: Freylin Alvar an (1-7): 3 Color: Blue Magic Potential(Light, Neutral, Dark): Light Short
il y a plus d’un an mcterra said…
Name: Chase Godspell
Color: Yellow
Magic Potential(Light, Neutral, Dark): Dark
Short Bio: Chase's very existence is ironical since though he wields light powers, he possesses dark magic. As such, he is constantly fighting an inward battle. This has made him to be a very reserved, cold and quiet person who doesn't associate much with others.
Picture
Other: His eyes are always glowing vermilion and his wings are pitch-black like in the picture but the light he controls is bright golden.
 Name: Chase Godspell an (1-7): 3 Color: Yellow Magic Potential(Light, Neutral, Dark): Dark Shor
Name: Pembe Pari
Year: 5
Color: Pink
Magic Potential: Neutral
Short Bio: As an older, neutral fairy, she tends to help anyone and everyone through anything. She does not prefer her light magic, except for at times. She knows almost everyone, but she doesn't seem to have one close friend.
Picture

Okay guys! Thanks so much for joining! We can go ahead and start if you want to!
 Name: Pembe Pari Year: 5 Color: rose Magic Potential: Neutral Short Bio: As an older, neutral fai
(I'm ready to start whenever you are!)
(Me too.)
(Okay. I'll start.)
Emera sat outside of the school on a bench in the garden maze in the back. It was a weekend, and a beautiful one at that. She had a book from one of her studies, and she had managed to sneak a cup of warm tea outside with her. Peacefully she read until she finished the book and sat it down beside the now empty teacup. She looked at the sky, then to the plants surrounding her. She looked around to see if anyone was coming, and then she waved her open hand in front of her, opening the flowers across from her that hadn't yet bloomed.

Pembe walked down a long hallway of the school, the only one with a glass ceiling, which was her favorite on days like this. Sunny days were the best for her. She felt really in tune with her magic on days like this; she would practice little bits of her magic from this hallway when no one was around, and she loved it.
Raisa sat by herself on a bench across the yard from Emera. She was hunched over herself, drawing her finger over the palm of her left hand. Tiny flames followed her finger's path, and left little embers in its wake. Raisa held her palm flat in front of her and blew gently on it, sending the embers into the air. She didn't even notice Emera opening the flowers across from her.

Freylin sat on the roof of the building. She stretched out on the tiles and sighed lovingly at the sun above her. There was barely any place for her to practice her magic without flooding the place, so she usually sat up on the roof and practiced there.
Emera glanced to the side and finally noticed that someone else was there. Raisa. She'd heard of her and had seen her before but had never spoken to her. She looked at the other girl for a moment, then looked away, because she didn't want to make eye contact, but had stated at the small bit of magic the other girl was doing.

Pembe sees a staircase to her left, and decides to take it. She knows that it leads to the yellow dorm, but she knows that it is one of the the only ways to the roof. She was feeling risky and wanted to try her magic from the roof. She partially hoped that no one was there, but she had a feeling there would be on such a beautiful day like this.
Raisa let a small smile slip through as she gazed at the magic she did. She blew gently on the embers in the air, and they fluttered together to make the outline of a dragon. Raisa raised her finger up and drew it around the dragon, making it come alive and fly forward, towards Emera.

Freylin is definitely not the strongest when it comes to magic, but she sits up and decides to practice a bit. With a swirl of her hands, a small ball of water forms. Freylin has control of the water now but any interruption would surely throw her off guard and wreck the water she has created.
Emera looked over as she saw the embers fly close. She was immediately amazed. It came closer and closer and she held out her hand for it to land. With the other hand, she closed and opened it, she created a flower so tiny it could fit on the ember dragon, and when it was close enough, she placed it on the dragon's back.

Pembe lets the door close behind her, but it was louder than she thought. She jumped and let out a little yelp. She looked around for other fairies but didn't see any at that moment and thought she was safe. Until she took a few steps and saw Freylin.
Raisa watched the dragon fly towards Emera. She didn't realize there was someone else here; she thought she was alone. Raisa immediately stood up and brushed off her dress, staying where she was, but still glaring at Emera. "Why did you do that?"

At the sound of the door closing, Freylin jumped, causing the little water ball to fly apart and rain down on Pembe and Freylin, soaking them. "Oh my goodness! I'm so sorry!"
il y a plus d’un an Nojida said…
(Saw this a few minutes after it was posted... Well, time to join! ^^)

Name: Kaine Aurez
Color: Purple
Magic Potential (Light, Neutral, Dark): Neutral
Short bio: He's quite an energetic fairy, but not nearly as much as his little sister. There will be times when he's too lazy to even move, but that would never stop him from being there for somebody. He likes having lots of friends but there are only a few that he considers his best friends.
Picture or description: Picture
Other: He's excellent at flight, but he sometimes gets carried away with his wind magic and ends up crashing.

Name: Leni Aurez
Year (1-7): 1
Color: Red
Magic Potential (Light, Neutral, Dark): Light
Short bio: Leni is considered one of the most energetic fairies by almost everyone. Despite her energy, she seems to be doing well with animals, especially with small ones. She's easy to trust fairies and considers almost everyone her friend.
Picture or description: Picture. (Note: she doesn't always have that flower necklace.)
Other: The surprising thing about this fairy is that she doesn't talk much.
 (Saw this a few minutes after it was posted... Well, time to join! ^^) Name: Kaine Aurez an (1-
Nojida commented…
It is okay if they are siblings, right..? If not, I can edit. il y a plus d’un an
Brooklyn_Helena commented…
It is perfectly fine! Thanks for joining! il y a plus d’un an
Nojida commented…
You're welcome! I bet this RP is gonna be fun! ^^ il y a plus d’un an
Emera shrugged. "Beauty came near and I'd hoped to make it even more beautiful." She didn't even look to Raisa, but kept her eyes on the dragon, watching it fly and manage to keep the flower where she had placed it. "You are very skilled."

Pembe felt her wings drop and frowned a little, but brushed a few small water droplets off of herself where she could. "Don't worry, it's fine. It was just an accident. After all, I was the one who scared you." Pembe looked at the other girl. "My apologies. I didn't know that anyone else was up here."
Leni was happy as always. She kept grinning and waving at every fairy she saw, without really waiting for a reply. She would often get distracted and pet an animal, so she had to keep reminding herself that she was in search of her brother. However, she completely forgot about her quest when she reached the garden and spotted the newly bloomed flowers. With a squeal, she ran over to them and carefully sat beside them, sniffing and admiring everything. After a few giggles, squeals and gasps, she finally noticed the fiery dragon with the flower a few meters away, along with the two older fairies.

"Wooohooo!"
Was what Kaine kept screaming as he used his wind magic to speed up, passing the buildings and creating tiny breezes. The feeling of the wind in his hair felt so great that he didn't pay attention to where he was going. His grinned widely and closed his eyes as he sped up even more, only to find himself hit the ground. With a groan, he sat up. He was pretty much used to these crash landings. Looking around dizzily, he noticed he was on a rooftop, along with two more fairies.
Emera heard some giggles and noticed someone else out of the corner of her eye, then turned toward the figure. Another fairy, except smaller, possibly a first year. She raised a brow slightly, but then spoke nicely to the girl. "Hello."

Pembe was knocked down by the force of the crash landing, and looked around, very confused. It must have been a wind fairy. Once her vision was no longer dizzy, she noticed that it was, in fact, a wind fairy. The dark side of her wanted to scream at the boy, but she didn't do it. Instead, she stood up clumsily, then reached out a hand to him. "Are you alright?"
Raisa completely ignored the younger fairy, they were a bother to her. "Thank you." She said, nodding towards Emera. "I have studied very long and hard, but I fear that dragon was not meant for beauty."

"I didn't think anyone else came up here." Freylin responded to Pembe before being knocked down by the wind fairy. She sat back up, dizzily. "Oh, my, a bet of a crash landing there?" She asked, sweetly, flashing a smile at the male fairy.
After staring at the dragon for a couple of minutes, Leni grinned at the two fairies. She realized one had spoken to her, while the other had ignored her. Not knowing which one to go to, she simply crawled over to the dragon, a colourful flower bouquet in her arms.

Kaine squinted his eyes at Pembe in an attempt to see better. Realizing she was offering to help him up, he took her hand and stood up. "Thanks," he muttered, wobbling a bit before regaining his balance. He gave Freylin a sheepish smile before replying, "Yeah, sorry about that. I've gotta work on the landing.."
"Don't..." Raisa said, tiredly as she witnessed Leni crawling over to her dragon. With a snap of her fingers, the dragon combusted into red fireworks. Then, it was gone. "God," She said, sounding quite annoyed. "are you that stupid? It's fire- it will burn you."

Freylin smiled wide at him. "Just a little bit... but your wind magic looked amazing! You must be very skilled to be able to ride on it like that." She gathered her hair into a knot and squeezed the water out of it.
Leni giggled admiring the fireworks, then turned to the older fairy and clapped her hands, as if she was praising her. She sat back and smiled at her, waiting patiently for more.

Kaine snickered at the comment awkwardly, trying to understand if she was being serious or not. Could he be called skilled after that ridiculous landing? Finally, he decided to take it as a compliment, "Hehe, thanks. By the way..." he looked at both of them, "why are you two wet?"
"Waste of my time..." Raisa muttered, turning away from Leni.

"Oh, about that..." Freylin grinned goofily. "I was practicing my magic- water, and this fairy," She pointed to Pembe. "scared me a little bit. I kind of lost control and soaked us." She giggled, a light, sweet sound. "I'm not the strongest when it comes to working with my magic."
Looking disappointed, Leni hang her head. Then, she smiled widely and zipped over to Raisa, landing neatly on her feet right in infront of her. She held up the bouquet. "Hello, miss," she said politely, "your fire dragon was really amazing!"

"Tell me about it.." Kaine muttered, gazing up at the clouds. He quickly snapped out of his thoughts and turned to Freylin, "It's gotta be hard when you practise water magic, since it can make you wet and all. All wind magic gives me is a messy new hairstyle," he snickered sheepishly, realizing that his hair must've been a mess right now.
Emera shook her head at both of the other fairies. "It does not matter whether it was meant for beauty or not, that is what it is, she mumbled to herself before going over to the younger fairy. "She doesn't want to talk, dear. What're you doing out here?"

Pembe listened to the two others talk about their magic before speaking. "I'm honestly glad to be a weather fairy, because if I were a water fairy I would be terrible at it. I would never be able to fly because my wings would always be wet," she said, not meaning to be rude. "But you two seem to be good with your magic."
Raisa ignored Leni once more and continued on her way, walking back towards the building. Her black dress trailed behind her on the ground, and the grass beneath her feet was left flat. Some sparks were still present on the ground.

"I think your hair looks great." Freylin said to Kaine. "Oh, I didn't mean that in a creepy way!" A little blush becomes visible on her cheeks and she turns back towards Pembe. "Water is tricky at times."
Leni pouted as she watched Raisa leave, then turned to Emera. "I was looking for my brother, actually, but then I saw these..." she looked down at her bouquet and gasped, realizing she had forgotten about her quest again.

Kaine simply smiled awkwardly at Freylin's comment- he didn't think she meant it in a creepy way until she said that. Not wanting to make things more awkward, he decided to join in the other conversation. "And wind is pretty much random." he told Pembe. Then, he realized he hadn't introduced himself, "Uh, right, my name's Kaine," he said sheepishly.
The whole time, Chase was sitting under the shade of a tree not far from where Leni, Raisa and Emera were. He watched the entire scene unfold, analyzing each person with cold, calculative eyes. His ptch black hair, clothes and wings seemed to melt into the shadows and his vermilion eyes were two glowing dots in the shade.
He continued watching silently, even as Raisa turned and left. She seemed to keep more than just anger. He thought he knew how she felt. He shifted his gaze back to Emera and Leni and kept watching them.
Raisa kept walking, right on past where Chase was sitting.

"Hi Kaine. My name's Freylin. Nice to meet you." She sticks out her right hand to shake his. "What year are you? I haven't seen you around before, and you are quite nice."
"It's nice to meet you, too, Freylin." Kaine smiled, shaking her hand. He wasn't used to this hand shaking gesture, but decided to go with it anyway. "I'm a 3rd year. I guess it's not surprising we haven't met each other, since we take different classes and all." he said with a shrug. "How about you? What year are you?"
"I'm a third year too! I guess it's possible we haven't seen each other because of classes, but we could've seen each other around. Well, whatever the case, I'm glad I got to meet you now." She smiled her signature, beautiful smile at him.
As Raisa walked past him, Chase spoke "You're not a very friendly person, are you?" Chase didn't usually speak to strangers because he usually avoided people, but he felt that he had a lot in common with this girl, so he just acted without thinking.
"Excuse me?" Raisa turned around and glared at him. After taking in his appearance, she grinned. "I'm going to go out on a limb and say that you don't have a problem with that, do you?"
"Same here," Kaine replied with a goofy smile- he wasn't so good at first impressions, but he didn't really care. Plus, it was hard to act normally when he was smiled at like that. "Guess I should start crash-landing more, it pays off." he muttered sheepishly, mostly to himself.
Freylin heard him. "You should." She muttered back, smiling at the ground.
(Sorry for not responding guys. I'll respond when I'm home, I'm out right now.)
(That's fine!)
Chase looked up ath er, his red eyes sweeping over her. He said she wasn't friendly, he was wrong. She was downright antisocial, in the aggressive type of way. Her threat didn't seem to faze him. He then looked away "You should avoid snapping your fangs at every new person you meet. It may actually make you look less repulsive."
"Thanks for that absolutely fantastic advice. I will take that into consideration." She turned around again and started walking away once more.
"Who is your brother?" Emera asked. "I may be able to help you find him." It was rare that the light side of her neutrality showed, but with the younger students, it always did, and this case was no different.

Pembe listened to the two of them talk, she was more of the quiet type. At their last remarks, she decided that it may be best if she left, for they had hit it off. She smiled and turned to leave.
"Don't mention it. It'll do you a lot of good." He replied in the same sardonic tone and his gaze reverted to Emera and Leni as they discussed. They, at least were more interesting to watch.
Raisa ignored him and continued walking into the building. She was glad to finally be alone at last.
(Oh, problem spotted. I was in the middle of drawing my characters when I realized, how old are they supposed to look? XP)
"Kane Aurez," Leni replied, then thought about it. "Um, he has purple eyes and weird blue-ish hair, he's kinda hard to miss..." she added, hoping the description would be more useful. She thought she felt they were being watched, but decided to ignore the feeling.

"Oh, well done, Aurez. You've made things awkward again." Kaine thought to himself as he made that goofy smile again. Before he would start saying goofy things as well, he turned to Pembe before she could leave, "Wait! You didn't tell us your name,"
(However old you want them to look. It's your choice.)
Emera thought for a moment. "I'm not entirely sure I know him, but I could try to help you find him, if you wanted." Emera also had the feeling that they were being watched, but didn't even turn to see if they were before she said, "You can come over if you wish to speak with us." And then she turned to see Chase. "Don't I know you?"

The pink fairy turned back to the other two. "I didn't. I thought it would interrupt your conversation. My name's Pembe. It stands for pink, ironically," she says with a chuckle. "And it is nice to meet the both of you."
Chase was a little startled that Emera spoke to him. He was quite impressed that she had noticed him. He kept his composure though. He stood up "Maybe that's because we're in the same year." He said matter-of-factly.
(Since it says that they have to go to school as soon as they're born, I'm imagining them all as kids... I could settle for teenagers, though.)
Leni gasped once she saw Chase. Immediately, she zipped over to him and landed right in front of him, examining him with wide eyes.

"Pembe.." Kaine echoed thoughtfully, "I think my sister has mentioned you. Did you ever happen to meet a little fairy with pigtails and red eyes?"
(Well, fairies age differently so teenagers was really what I was thinking. But whatever you wanna do. :) )
"Oh. Yes, that does make sense." Emera said with a nod. "Your name is Chase, correct?" She didn't pay attention to the fact that Leni was examining him, for she was as well, just from a farther distance.

Pembe thought fora moment then nodded. "As a matter of fact I have. She's your sister? She's so kind." Pembe had only seen the little girl a few times, but she knew that she was kind and playful, which were memorable attributes for Pembe, since her light side shone more bright.
Chase looked down at Leni as she came over and began examining him. He raised an eyebrow. She seemed wierder than he had thought. He then looked up at Emera "Yeah, that's how people call me. You're Emera. I see you around very often."
"Funny considering that I rarely see you," Emera said plainly, taking a few steps toward him. "You seem.. special. That's very interesting." A small grin crept up on her face. He seemed like the person she could possibly get along with, which was a nice change for her.
Chase kept his gaze on her "That's because I don't want people to see me. I don't usually get along well with people." He then looked away "Yeah, I'm special...but not in a good way."
Emera raised an eyebrow, interested. "I'd like to hear you explain that for me. And perhaps I could tell you something, if I can think of anything." She had a peak in interest in this boy, for the mysteriousness drew her in. She wanted to try and get close to him, learn his mysterious ways, and possibly be his friend.