jeu de rôle aléatoire Private fantaisie rp ( get lost)

Aimeskidthe3 posted on Jun 10, 2015 at 03:45AM
its the year 2024 and weird things have been happening in mahatten, monsters have been appering randomly. Another thing that is happening is that some of us teenagers have gained different powers a bit like classes in lord of the rings online, archer, knight, mage, bard, and healer. We also changed race, into different races, some stayed human, some elves, some dwarvess, some orc, and some halfings. i think we are here to help fight the monsters and these are the stories of the teen heroes.

rules
meh private rp get lost only me and my friends know the rules

chracter sheets

name

nickname

race

class

personailty

bio

pic
save

jeu de rôle aléatoire 3 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an calebluke said…
name: Daera lightclaw

nickname: Claw

race: Khajiit

class: Warrior

personailty: Fierce, Strong, Deadly

bio: When Daera was a child his parents yoused him for labour to farm the crops and stuff like that. When he was 5 he escaped to the forrest were he me a wizard who that him to do magic then 9 years later he met a warrior who he worked for for 3.5 years then he died he then vowel to be an amazing warrior just like him.

pic:
 name: Daera lightclaw nickname: Claw age: 18 race: Khajiit class: Warrior personailty:
lapliam commented…
cool calebluke il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an Aimeskidthe3 said…
name: Sam The Bard

Nickname: N/A

age: N/A unknown but he is a teenager because he is now a halfling

Race: Halfling

Class: Bard

Personailty: Loud, outgoing

Bio: N/A ( none now anything about him

Pic
 name: Sam The Bard Nickname: N/A age: N/A unknown but he is a teenager because he is now a half
il y a plus d’un an Aimeskidthe3 said…
sam stumbled out of an alleyway, he had spent the night in a garbage can. shuking out the bits of rubbish in his hair, he found that he came face to face with a troll. " good morning to you mister troll, lovely to see you" sam said happly " shall i sing you a song mr troll". The troll looked at him, gettign ready to swing his club, Sam began to sing a merry tune about cats and dogs, the music blasted the troll away from him, " it probley will wake up in a rubbish dump mostlikey" he said happly " i think i'm drunk".