jeu de rôle aléatoire The Kawaii Effect

heart-of_love posted on Jun 01, 2015 at 12:32AM
Don get the Name wrong..the Kawaii effect is nothing to laugh about, and the name is totally wrong.. there is nothing cute about the Kawaii effect.

three years ago...during the year of 4040... A outbreak happened, all because of a Japanese treat call Kawaii bites... very stupid i know.. anyways the point is that.. some chemical got into the snack, and it caused people to go insane, attack other thinking they were the Kawaii bites, and each person that got bit, went insane.

The government took random people and used them as test subjects, each person became immune to the Kawaii effect...but in the process mutated. Most of the people turned into half animal, half humans..but others gained powers such as, telekinesis and other things.

How do i know this?

Well, i'll tell you...i'm the first test subject, they call me number 1...but my real name is Sora Yakanari.... i'm 22 years old...and i think i got the worst end of the deal.. but i'll tell you later...first off i'll tell you how we escaped from the lab we were trapped in.

One of the doctors fell asleep while they were testing on me, so i took the keys, released everyone else and we escaped, it took a long time but i was able to find the others, and convince them to come live with me..where no one would find us..

Now we all live in the forest, in a large mansion i had found, we have everything we need...and now...all we have to do...is live our lives...or...we can fight to find the cure...

Rules:
there are no rules...i trust you guys

Character Sheet:

Name:
Power?: (if experiment with powers)
Species:(if part animal)
Bio:
Other:
Love interest?:
Pic:

*Characters*
BanetteGhosneir- Kura Kurrul, Whice, OX,'Jackie'

Firiel- Dallas

Angel_Kiss (not sure if Quit) - Part, Ami Devon

heart-of_love- Sora yakanari, Hayden Crook. Shade Yakanari

Alaska-Zora Dessen, Michael D. Wilson

SkittleJerky14- Shiro Hanabi

Cheng_Cheng- (not sure if Quit) Winter,Ryker Iro,Kytune Iro

waspstricka-Sak Cazturai

*people who left*
Aimeskidthe3
Kat-chan
last edited on Aug 22, 2015 at 04:57PM

jeu de rôle aléatoire 269 réponses

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 269

il y a plus d’un an heart-of_love said…
Name: Sora Yakanari

Experment?: yes

Power?: (if experment with powers) speed, stelth and her powerful voice.

Species: white tiger

Bio: Sora thinks she got the worst end of the deal because she is a tiger, the other tiger mutants she's seen only has the striped ears and tail..while Sora has stripes all over. she grew up a nice girl, a little loud, and when she was chosen for the testing she grew quite, a little demanding and has trust issues... But when she grows to like someone she's warm, and happy.

Other: always wears a black skintight jumpsuit, a long black cloak with the hood pulled over her face so no one can see what she is. Also no one knowns what she is. people know her as Sora..or Number 1. She has black lines, like a tiger's striped all over her body.. She also has a brother...but no one knows that.

Love intrest?: none atm
last edited il y a plus d’un an
 Name: Sora Yakanari Age: 22 Experment?: yes Power?: (if experment with powers) speed, stel
il y a plus d’un an BanetteGhosneir said…
Name: Kura Kurrul

Power?: her only power, besides the Animal Things, is called Track,
Track allows her to know where someone is at all times relevant to her current position, it also allows her to know what's going on with them, some examples are Heart Rate, injuries, blood flow, sugar levels, disabilities and abilities, it pretty much tells her everything about someone, she can only track 2 people at a time, and can switch between them at will, she can also switch who she tracks. the only thing Track doesn't tell her, is what the person is thinking, she can feel if they're scared, happy, drunk, bored, sad, ect. but she can't read their minds.

Species: link

Bio:
Kura is sort of... creepy, whenever she meets someone new, she instantly puts 'track' on them first, to see their intents, after she's judged whether you're ok, she'll interact, if you're not ok, she ignores you, oh, and she's a Yandere, watch out for that, that Axe she has is NOT for show, she's used that in combination with Track to eliminate people she thinks might hurt her adoptive older brother, Part.

Other:
She's the adopted little sister of Part.

we have NO idea where she gets that axe from

Love interest?:
well, the closest to this I'd say is her desire to protect her older brother, but hey, she's a Yandere, when she develops one i feel sorry for them.
 [b]Name:[/b] Kura Kurrul [b]Age:[/b] 19 [b]Experment?:[/b] yes [b]Power?:[/b] her only powe
BanetteGhosneir commented…
does someone else whunna make her older brother Part? if not I'll make Part il y a plus d’un an
Angel_Kiss commented…
I'll do it X3 il y a plus d’un an
yay :D il y a plus d’un an
(thanks for joining Banette..)
(Happy to :3)
il y a plus d’un an Angel_Kiss said…
Name: Part (A.K.A The Unlucky Black Cat)

Experiment?: yes

Power?: All five of his senses are enhanced, invisibility and the power to shape shift into whoever he touches.

Species: Black Cat

Bio: Part is quite a mysterious one, he only joined the others at the mansion because Kura wanted to and you don't always find him in the mansion, unless it's bed time of course. He's always in the forest, doing who knows what. He likes to keep things to himself and pretty much shuts everyone outside, except for Kura.

Other: Part's eyes can change into three different colors depending on his mood. Purple when he is confused/frustrated, Orange when he is happy-ish, Red when he is mad and Gold/Yellow when he is in his neutral mood.

He is not as protective towards Kura as she is to him, but he still cares greatly for her.

Love Interest: no one at the moment.
 Name: Part (A.K.A The Unlucky Black Cat) Age: 20 Experiment?: yes Power?: All five of his
Name: Ami Devon

Power?: Speed, night vision venomous bite/scratch and the ability to summon a gigantic white snake called Riike.

Species: snake

Bio: Ami is an open book, she speaks whatever is on her mind but rarely ever about her past or her family, we only know that her sister is still in captivity of the government.

Other: Ami is one of the few experiments that shows no noticeable change in her appearance that links to her animal.

Love intrest?: um... No.
 Name: Ami Devon Age: 23 Experment?: yes Power?: Speed, night vision venomous bite/scratch
Name: Whice (or the reflection)

Power?: yes, her power is [Reflection] and [Refraction]

[Reflection]
is an ability that allows her to enter a world known as the Reflected World, in this world she'll only appear to the real world on reflective surfaces, if you break a reflective surface she's being shown through, you can pull her out of it, whilst in the reflective world no sound can be made.

[Refraction]
If she can reflect light onto someone or something, she can trap that object or person into the Reflection World, though whoever she's trapping must have the reflected light directly onto their eyes, also that person can escape by getting a friend to break a reflective surface, or to break one themselves from inside the reflective world.

Species: none

Bio:
(I'll do this later)

Other:

Love intrest?: none.
 [b]Name:[/b] Whice (or the reflection) [b]Age:[/b] 26 [b]Experment?:[/b] yes [b]Power?:[/b]
il y a plus d’un an Firiel said…
Character Sheet:

Name : Dallas Devin

Experiment? : Yes

Power?: The one people called 'Eagle Eye'. She's able to see things from a far and analyze her next action according to what she saw. However, she only got an eye that was able to function as Eagle Eye while her other eye seemed normal. She also could fly with her different types of wings. She also got inhuman healing rate that was 2 times faster than humans.

Species: Pigeon

Bio : Dallas can't remember how her life started, the earliest thing she could remember is the faded memory when a doctor was feeding her. So she guessed she have been here since she was a baby. Her next memory was pain, pain from the experiment, from when her first wing grow, it hurt as hell when it pierced through her skin. She was the first test subject that managed to grow her wings perfectly. It was symmetric and was strong enough to fly her. The doctor then started to modified her wings and now she has a few different set of wings that she could switch at will and each has it own uniqueness.

Other : Her pigeon wings now was broken when she ran out of the facility with another kids and someone called Sora. Some of her body was also scratched by poisonous branch that didn't allow her healing power to work so she have to endure the pain.

Love interest?: None for now

((Just informing that I have final exams for this and next week so I'll be slow on replies. Sorry! When my exam is over, I'll create another male character as well. This is all for now. Tell me if I need to change anything.))
 Character Sheet: Name : Dallas Devin Age : 17 Experiment? : Yes Power?: The one people ca
(wow! thanks for joining guys....but Banette.. i think Mabinogi might be a little....i dont know.... to large for a human..and his power...he might as well be a ghost with those powers...ould you try and rethink him a bit.. and his face..... i think he shoul have one....Sorry if i sound picky..)
awww :< ok, I'll have to completely re-vamp him then, because that pic is the one i use for a giant-no-faced, so let's change him completely :3 il y a plus d’un an
heart-of_love commented…
Thanks Banette.i still have problems with em...but i'll get over it. il y a plus d’un an
(we can start now if you guys want)
(See, this is why Part is never around, too many girls.)
(lol yea, i'll make another Character and then we'll start XD)

Name: Hayden Crook

Power?: has the sight of a Hawk, can make people see what they want to see,

Species:not a animal

Bio: he was brought in with Sora,and the tests started, after weeks of not seeing his best friend he saw her and was heart broken, she had the ears and tail of a tiger and had the stripes all over her body, he had overheard the doctors calling her ' a failure.' after a few years Sora was able to get him, and all the others out, and he helped her bring in the other subjects, and give them a home.

Other: he's thankful he didnt turn into an animal.

Love intrest?:he's thinking about someone

~~~~~~~~~
Sora got out of bed and glanced out the window, 1 year and 27 days..that's how long her and the other subjects have been free, 3 years and 34 days..that's how long they have been immune to the Kawaii Effect... Sora pulled on her jumpsuit and threw on her cloak, before making her way down stairs, Hayden should be showing up soon with the Subjects he's found...and convinced to join them.

Hayden shut off the van and turned around to look at the subject's he gathered." are you all sure you want to be here with us?" he asked kindly.
 (lol yea, i'll make another Character and then we'll start XD) Name: Hayden Crook Age: 25
il y a plus d’un an Aimeskidthe3 said…
Character Sheet:

Name: Chazzie Carget

Experment: yes

powers: Glitching, Glitching as in moving through space to another area maybe a few metres away. he can also move through walls but he sometimes under estimates the wall and will get stuck in the wall but his body is a ghost like form when he is in the wall but the wall doesn't hurt him he just has to glitch out of the wall.

bio: Chazzie always, always was a fast packed kid. the government saw this and took the idea of nightcrawler but adjusted it for only movement. Chazzie was always a runner always the top of his class in P.E. but he has one defect, he will throw up if he runs to much. Chazzie spends most of his days running until the kawaii effect but the government got him and created him into what he is but after that with his new power he became a theif and glitched through walls to get at Items to steal.

Other: Loves small pocket guns

Love intrest: N/A
 Character Sheet: Name: Chazzie Carget Age: 23 Experment: yes powers: Glitching,
(thanks for joining Aime)
Aimeskidthe3 commented…
(Question does it have to be 1st person ou 3rd person???) il y a plus d’un an
((Massive note: take notice: for the next 2 days (4th june - 5th june) i'll be delayed apon replies hence buildup of Work, i can do alot today, but on those 2 days expect delayed replies))
(lol alright that's fine Banette.)
Kura looked out the window of the building at the Van Hayden had drove towards them, new people.... new potential threats to Big Brother, she gripped the Axe harder.... and she readied the 2nd track she could use... the 1st was always on Big Brother, she would always know where he is, and how he is.... he's awake, she switched to the 2nd Track, which she had on Hayden, she always put it on him whenever he left the home, just in case he was in trouble, or dead. this was more of a request of Sora than anything.

Whice nodded to Hayden from inside the Van.
"Here's better than anywhere else"
Sora appeared behind Kura, and placed her hand on her shoulder. "it's going to be fine Kura..no reason to get over protective." she smiled, the hood covering her face. "after all, shouldnt HE be protective over You?"

Hayden turned off the van and got out, sliding open the doors of the van so they could get out. "welcome to our safe haven, no one ever comes out here.."
Kura sighed
"Big Brother can't protect himself, he can only hide, so Kura will protect big brother, Kura will protect everyone, because Kura can"

Whice climbed out from the Van, and looked at the home, there was windows on the outside, reflective surfaces... good, that means she won't have to take up space inside the house in the real world
Dallas slowly come out of the Van with one broken wing. She pretty much have cleaned the blood from her face but since one of the guards once caught up to her and tore her wing, she can't use her pigeon wings. She deactivated the wings mode so she could appear as normal human in front of these new people. She knew they were from the same place but she never really know any of them. She stood next to Whice while holding her injured arm. "Where are we?" She asked while looking around.
Chazzie Rolled out bed, had something for eat then glitched out of the van
Chazzie saw Dallas " Well Lady, i forgot your name, sorry, we are trying to find a cure for this so called kawaii effect but i'm gonna fly, and if you gonna ask me how i'm gonna fly well not trying to be a show off but" Chazzie pulled his googles over his eyes. " let go, Catch me if you can". Chazzie glitched up into the air then just did it for a couple second then he was up and ghlitching through the air. but then he stop mid air " OOHH CRAP", The glitching stop, " man i hate this when it happens but i get to sky dive", he started to fall but he didn't mind fall all the way till he was 10 metres away from the ground then tried to glitch and it work." that was fun", Chazzie glitched over to a tree and just climbed into the tree and laid on one of the strongest branches. taking his glasses of he just layed there looking out at the world, it was all partly pink or so he imagined,((XD))
who the hell is he talking to? il y a plus d’un an
Aimeskidthe3 commented…
dallas il y a plus d’un an
Kura exited the house, her Axe dragged across the dirt, making a line, she stood a good distance away from Whice and Dallas, she put Track apon Whice.... calm, healthy.... her right eye has something going on with it though, hands feel like glass, temperature normal... intents seem ok.

then she attached Track to Dallas.
Calm... injured? more bone structures than regular people... animal.... wings?.... arm is damaged, repairable, intents seem pure for the time being... suspicious...
Kura let go of her Axe, and it somehow retracted up her sleeve, to who knows where, she continued to look at them carefully.
Big brother was moving though.

Whice watched Kura, just as Kura came out... she seemed... strange.... then Whice had a weird feeling... as if someone is watching her... then it passed?.... must've been her imagination
Dallas was waiting for the others to move when she suddenly felt something crawled up her back. It was a strange feeling, like when you're scanned but this time it was different. It felt like someone was scanning her body to her bone structure. Not safe. Dallas said to herself. She looked around, examining her surroundings. She need to know the house first then she can figure escape route in case they suddenly attacked. The after than, she can go exploring the forest for the food source and another escape route. Not like she want to escape but it was better to be careful, right?
Part has been in his car form even since they left the facility, he felt more comfortable moving around in the cat body. Part is much larger than regular cats, close to the size of a serval, the overall color of his fur is black with emerald colored stripes around his neck and down his spine towards his tail. He had just woken up from a light sleep, his half opened eyes searched for Kura behind the Van window. He doesn't trust anyone else besides her, not yet, not until this thing is over.
Sora walked out, the cloak flowing softly in the breeze. "Kura, your making them uncomfortable.." She turned her gaze to the girl's infront of here. " it's nice to see you again, under much better circumstances." she smiled flashing canines.

Hayden walked over. "this is Sora, they called her Number 1 in the lab...and she's also the one who released us all.."

Sora put her hand on his should. "would you mind getting-" her face scrunched up, at least, the part's they could see, " Chazzie "

"yea i'll get him." Hayden turned and walked over to the tree. "Chazz! get your but down here"

(btw, to answer your question Aimeskidthe3, i wouldlike 3rd person, but you can do what ever you want, just dont confuse people..)
((Today and Tomorrow, Replies won't be happening between 8:30am~3:20pm so, try not to get too far without me ;_;))
Aimeskidthe3 commented…
((OK)) il y a plus d’un an
Chazzie heard someone trying to get his attetion " finally some fun", He stood up in the tree streched then moved, he glitched through the air, here, there, then reached home base " so whats on the adgender today captain".
Hayden sighed. "Chazzie...trying and act your age today, your 20 something not 12.." He ran his hand through his hair, and scratched his cheek, the glitching boy was really a problem, even Sora couldnt talk sense into him.
" i'm sorry" Chazzie said " butever since i lost my brot...." Spew went everywhere, Chazzie began to throw up, 'Too much glitching" he thought to himself. Wiping the left overs from his mouth " I don't want to talk about it and i'm sorry about that". Chazzie thought about his family, ' him and his brother had been so close then the kawaii effect...' he stopped think about it.
Kure didn't like Chazzie, he was too.... erratic, he once glitched through Part by mistake, and Kura didn't like that, she kept her eyes on the 2 new arrivals.

Whice walked over, and knelt down to look at Kura.
"Hello, I'm-"
"Whice Whentrice, or 'the reflection' your powers are to trap people in your own world, and yourself, your Bloodflow is fine, no alcoholic substances ever, nor drugs besides the Kawaii Treats ad antidote. you're roughly 9,496 days old, meaning 26 years, eye and hair colour are natural red and white, no physical disabilities or injuries in the past 12 hours."

Whice seemed a little taken back, she patted Kura on the head, and stood back up.
"no introduction needed there apparently"
"tch." Sora sighed "dont Mind Kura, she can be a handful sometimes.." She put her hand on her head. "relax, there not going to hurt you...or Patch alright." she looked down at the girl.

Hayden sighed " i didnt ask about your past, i asked you to act your age, we dont want you scaring them away." he gently hit chazzie in the head, a way he showed afection. " anyways..Sora might get made...so lets go meet the others...And PLEASE try NOT to Glitch..act as normal as possible.."
Kura still didn't trust many people, she looked up to Sora.
"You missed 2 hours of sleep again" Kura said, staring into Sora's eyes, before looking to Dallas.

"She's injured"
Kura said, pointing to Dallas

"Dallas Devin, roughly 6209 days old or 17 years. extra bone structures hidden, Bloodflow disrupted from injury, body hastily repairing, repair seems around 2 to 2.3 times faster than regular human repair systems, and something is strange with her eye, no alcoholic substances in the past 12 hours, nor drugs besides Kawaii treats and antidotes.... intentions are weavery, possibly due to injury.... Sora, she needs first aid"
Kura said, pulling on Sora's shirt
" So Hayden what are we doing today". Chazzie was trying to change the subject. He didn't like to talk about what happened in his past. His brother caught the effect before he went in for the testing. Chazzie was determined to fin da cure just to get his brother back.
Part appeared next to Kura, he was much larger even in human form, this is because his human bone structures have changed during the experiments. He sideway glanced Sora before taking a good look at the other strangers. The pigeon, the light bulb(Whice), the glitchy dude(Chazzie) and the other guy(Hayden), thats about it. Wait, where's the snake freak?
(I feel bad for making Part sound like such a dick)

Since everyone was taking their sweet time to observe the surroundings, Ami had already gone into the mansion, and man was it awesome. She has never seen anything like it, and wonders how Sora and Hayden knew where it was. "Riike, wanna check things out before we really settle down?" She raised her arm and talked to the little white snake in her palm, it nodded then seemingly vanished into thin air.
'Light Bulb' ? >_> what kinda insult is that? il y a plus d’un an
Angel_Kiss commented…
I dunno X3 il y a plus d’un an
(( don't mnow if its to late to add character but still))

Character Sheet:

Name: Chole Carget

Power: Angel wings and healing powers

Bio:Chole and Chazzie are cousins. Chole lived a good life, always treating everyone the same. Chole is a christan, that how she got her wings and powers. She loves archery, cosplays and respect. Her aspect of life changed when her sister and mother caught the kawaii effect, life changed for her, no mother or older sister to guide her through life. but Chole thinks that she might be the answer to the cure.

Other: she is Christan,

Love intrest: Hayden Crook
 (( don't mnow if its to late to add character but still)) Character Sheet: Name: Chole Carget
(Aimeskidthe3 i have a question, doe's she live near the mansion? and if she does, why isisnt she living inside with everyone else....and why is Chazzie living outside a well?)

Sora adjusted her hood pulling it low over her face. "hayden, Take miss Devin inside to the medic room." Hayden nodded and gently picked Dallas up, and walked inside with her to the hospital wing of the mansion.

Sora Knelt down a bit and rubbed right behind Patch's ear. "Good morning sleepy head. "she laughed. " i never thought you would wake up, we may both be feline, but you still sleep longer then me." She stood back up and looked at Wice. "are you hungry? Tired? Shall we show you to your room?"
Aimeskidthe3 commented…
((umm The reason is that Chole needs room to take off and Chazzie is a thief but i can remove it if toi wnat me to)) il y a plus d’un an
Aimeskidthe3 commented…
((i changed it for you)) il y a plus d’un an
heart-of_love commented…
thanks il y a plus d’un an
Whice shook her head
"I'm allright, as little kitty down here told you, I'm allright, but i do have a way that i can live with you all without taking up any space, i can live in the Mirror World of the mansion"
Chole Rolled out of bed slowly. She was in pain, not pyshical but mental, She had a dream about her sister and mother, the day they went psycho. trying to forget it she pulled on her shirt and walk out side, she closed the van door behind her. Everyone was outside chazzie was on the ground, hayden was going towards the mansion, and there was other people. She flexed her wing, 'Man that felt good' She though. Chole asked Sora " what are we doing today sora"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~
Chazzie was upset, hayden pretty much brought up his past, but that didn't matter, finding the cure was the most important thing. Chazzie saw Chole flexing her wings, "oh good she up" he mutter under her breath. He got off the floor and wonder over to Chole, Chazzie hug her." good to see you" he said
(( question are you guys going to talk or has it died or is everyone at school or something??))
( i'm waiting for the other's because if they get left to far behind they might just leave..)
Aimeskidthe3 commented…
(( ok just guess but most likely somepeople go to school, like me il y a plus d’un an
Aimeskidthe3 commented…
((so really we are waiting for the other people)) il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an Alaska- said…
((i swore I watched an anime called the Kawaii Effect :P , Is it too late to join??))
(lol i dont think there is a anime called Kawaii Effect...and no 'it;s not to late....it's never to late...' Lol )
((opps its the kawaii complex i was thinking about XD and yay. Once i read all the replies i'll join :) ))
(alright cool, thanks for joining Alaska-)
(( question hear-of_love is it alright if i post y rp here to do while we wait for people to reply??))
(( not trying to be rude))
(um, i guess so, if you want.)
Aimeskidthe3 commented…
((no only if toi want, i dont want to ruin your rp)) il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an Kat-chan said…
Name: Amelia Taylor
Experment?: Yes
Power?: She can enter electronic media, as well as travel through them at near light speed. She also has enhanced hearing.
Species: Bat, as can be seen in her tiny claws and fangs. She also had wings, but, as she was one of the earlier winged experiments, the wings were deformed and had to be cut out of her back, resulting in two jagged scars down her back.
Bio: Even before the Kawaii Effect started, her life was pretty suckish. She was diagnosed with Tourette Syndrome when she was seven (that basically means that almost everything that she says or does is driven by impulse. It also causes muscular tics, involuntary imitation of someone else's movements and hyperactivity). When the outbreak began, her symptoms got worse, and worse again when she was captured. Once she escaped with the others, however, she started getting better control, though she still hasn't mastered it.
Other: Her symptoms get worse when she's anxious or under pressure.
Love intrest?: None at the moment.

((Hope you guys don't mind me joining. Let me know if I need to change anything here))
 Name: Amelia Taylor Age:19 Experment?: Yes Power?: She can enter electronic media, as well as trav
Aimeskidthe3 commented…
(( no offense but your character looks like somethingout of a Disney film)) il y a plus d’un an
Kat-chan commented…
I take no offense to that whatsoever il y a plus d’un an
Name: Zora Dessen
Experiment?: yes
Power?: power over fire(extremely dangerous)
Species:raven(that ironically can't fly)
Bio: Zora lived a nice life actually.She had two older brothers and a mom and dad.She was liked by almost everyone and got along well with her family. However one of her brothers committed suicide and she blames herself making her a dark and angry person. Then one day she was taken as an experiment and that anger seemed to influence her powers that came with experimentation and so her emotions fuel her control over fire. This can be seen as extremely dangerous..
Other: not at the moment
Love interest?: not at the moment
 Name: Zora Dessen Age: 17 Experiment?: yes Power?: power over fire(extremely dangerous) Species:
Kat-chan commented…
That moment when toi look in the background of this pic and see it. il y a plus d’un an
Alaska- commented…
^ il y a plus d’un an
(lets have a gender count...we have 8 females and..3 males.....)
((i'll make a boy later I think))
Kat-chan commented…
As will I il y a plus d’un an