jeu de rôle aléatoire Monster Academy: Chaos of the Gods (Monster Academy RP new arc, Closed RP)

mcterra posted on Mar 28, 2015 at 06:06PM
PREVIOUSLY ON MONSTER ACADEMY;
THE ROAD SO FAR

So Takashi makes an interest appearance starting the whole arc with a fight with Sion only for Chranis to join in. This catches Takashi's attention and later disappointment before leaving the two in the dust. Later Sion and Kona agreeing to go on a movie, but upon the actual meeting date, Kona is no where to be seen despite it being far out of character to leave someone hanging. It comes to the point where Sion and Kien, who was talking to Sion, goes to check to find that a note that Takashi left saying she had taken her to Hell. Sion goes to Chranis for help on getting into hell because hes the Cerberus but Chranis makes it clear that he cant. Later they end up meeting up with Kise who has the ability to go between Heaven, Hell, and Earth freely for she is a Spirit Fairy, someone who serves to balance the three. Over time a group forms and they head off to Hell. Right off the bat they are met by Bull who leads them into the gates of Hell where they are lead to Takashi who talks for a bit before vanishing leaving the group with several hell hounds to deal with. Kise mentions and explains some details about Hell and what may be found including Orthus. (Page 49 for me) The group ends up running across a dead end where no safe path is shown. Trusting his natural gut coming from old memories, Chranis leads everyone into a hidden passage. After meeting up with a big boy hell hound they exit the tunnel they get confronted by Rikki, or Orthus, Chranis's brother. The group splits up as Chranis stays behind to fight Rikki as everyone heads on. Chranis's fight goes pretty poorly where he gets a sword stabbed through the four chambers of his heart in a battle not even 15 minutes long but is brought back to focus upon Sion calling out in the distance. He reawakens some of his old memories and abilities that allow him to heal perfectly with the miasma of hell. Without even fighting, Chranis proves he remembers enough to scare Rikki into trying to flee only to get his tail caught under Chranis's paw. After getting collared and chained, Rikki asks if Chranis really remembers everything and Chranis replies with no, only partial.

In the meantime, the rest of the group went heading off to the main castle where they ended up entering into the lobby where they meet Takashi with Senna and Kona elsewhere in the room. Takashi upon seeing them come up the elevator is clearly upset Chranis is not following with them and even more that Sion was too focused on the battle to answer his question. Kona and Senna proceed to watch while eating popcorn having conversed with each other quite a bit. Takashi and Sion end up going off to a battle arena location. Takashi seems to be handlign it good before Sion gets the lead.

As they fight, Chranis manages to make his way to the castle where the touching reunion of Senna and Chranis occurs and a flash back is given showing the previous life of Chranis and all before they too follow after Sion and Takashi. When the get there, it is apparent that Sion had gotten into the battle and Takashi was at a much lower stand point. Having everyone wait, Chranis went in to intervene in order to avoid any deaths. This occurs by getting Takashi to stop and then fighting, and more like taking hits, with Sion before he managed to get calmed by noticing Kona followed by him loosing conscious. With final goodbyes, they all headed back to Earth

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­-
NOW;

The Gods have decided to come down to the realm of the mortals. It seems like all they want is to have fun, toying with the inferior beings they've been observing for all this while.
Or so we think.
Within all the mayhem and ruckus lies a mysterious ploy; a plan unknown to all, even to some Gods.
Known only by a few playmakers within Apeiron, Their intentions remain absolutely secret, what they plan to achieve will have a direct impact on humankind and monsterkind alike.
And right at the center of this plan, stand our heroes, each of them necessary for its accomplishment.

Some of the Gods have already arrived at the academy and have made contact with our protagonists. So far all they've done is mess with their minds and sow seeds of doubt in them. No one can even fathom the greater danger that is approaching.

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­-

Alright folks, we've done this before, so I guess it'll be easy.

The various GODS

1) Sleep: The God of Sleep is as the name states. The God that controls all things related to sleep.
• Dream: The God of Dreams serves under the God of Sleep and has the ability to manipulate dreams. These dreams range from the beautiful rainbow filled dreams to the dreams like goals to the dreams like nightmares.
• Fantasy: The God of Fantasy serves under the God of Sleep and has the ability to manipulate fantasy and imagination.

2) Nature: The God of Nature is as the name states. The God that controls all things related to nature.
• Fire: The God of Fire serves under the God of Nature and has the ability to manipulate fire of any kind.
• Water: The God of Water serves under the God of Nature and has the ability to manipulate water of any kind.
• Air: The God of Air serves under the God of Nature and has the ability to manipulate air of any kind.
• Plant: The God of Plants serves under the God of Nature and has the ability to manipulate plants of any kind.

3) Existence: The God of Existence is a god that controls and manipulates the current state of existence a person or being is in. This means life, death, and the in between, or the limbo.
• Life: The God of Life serves under the God of Existence and has the ability to create and bring life.
• Death: The God of Death serves under the God of Existence and has the ability to create and bring death.
• Limbo: The God of Limbo serves under the God of Existence and has the ability to manipulate those that have yet to completely die and completely live. The God of Limbo can also bring a person or being into this state.

4) Time: The God of Time is as the name states. The God that controls all things related to time.
• Future: The God of Future serves under the God of Time and has the ability to see and travel into the future.
• Past: The God of Past serves under the God of Time and has the ability to see and travel into the past.
• Day: The God of Day serves under the God of Time and has the ability to make it day and manipulate light.
• Night: The God of Night serves under the God of Time and has the ability to make it night and manipulate darkness.

5) Space: The God of Space is as the name states. The God that controls all things related to space.
• Matter: The God of Matter serves under the God of Space and has the ability to manipulate, create, and destroy matter, which goes against science's main law.
• Anti-matter: The God of Anti-matter serves under the God of Space and has the ability to manipulate, create, and destroy anti-matter.
• Gravity: The God of Gravity serves under the God of Space and has the ability to manipulate gravity.
• Rift: The God of Rift serves under the God of Space and has the ability to create and manipulate spatial rifts within the universe.

6) Mind: The God of Mind is as the name states. The God that controls all things related to the mind.
• Memory: The God of Memory serves under the God of Mind and has the ability to see into, create, rewrite, and destroy memories.
• Thought: The God of Thought serves under the God of Mind and has the ability to read, project, and manipulate thoughts.
• Knowledge: The God of Knowledge serves under the God of Mind and has the ability to manipulate and know all forms of Knowledge.

7) Soul: The God of Soul is as the name states. The God that controls all things related to the soul.
• Emotion: The God of Emotion serves under the God of Soul and has the ability to manipulate emotions.
• Spirit: The God of Spirit serves under the God of Soul and has the ability to manipulate and extract spirits.
• Origin: The God of Origin serves under the God of Soul and has the ability to manipulate and revert something back to its origin from what it soul was first created as. May this be a regular human, a monster, a dog, etc.

8) Heaven: The God of Heaven is as the name states. The God that controls all things related to Heaven.
• Angel: The God of Angel serves under the God of Heaven and is as the name states. The God that controls all things angelic.
• Peace: The God of Peace serves under the God of Heaven and has the ability to create and induce peace.
• Holiness/Goodness: The God of Holiness and Goodness serves under the God of Heaven and has the ability to induce and manipulate all things holy and good.

9) Hell: The God of Hell is as the name states. The God that controls all things related to Hell.
• Demons: The God of Demon serves under the God of Hell and is as the name states. The God that controls all things demonic.
• Suffering: The God of Suffering serves under the God of Hell and has the ability to create and induce suffering.
• Sin/Evil: The God of Sin and Evil serves under the God of Hell and has the ability to induce and manipulate all things sinful and evil.

10) Combat: The God of Combat is as the name states. The God that controls all things related to combat.
• Strength: The God of Strength serves under the God of Combat and has the ability to manipulate great strength and power as well as great weakness.
• Strategy: The God of Strategy serves under the God of Combat and has the ability to manipulate strategy.
• Weapon: The God of Weapon servers under the God of Combat and has the ability to use and create any weapon without limit.

11) Balance: The God of Balance is a God who can manipulate and balance anything non-divine. In addition, the God of Balance can break the balance of anything non-divine.
• Chaos: The God of Chaos serves under the God of Balance and has the ability to create and induce chaos.
• Order: The God of Order serves under the God of Balance and has the ability to create and induce order.

12) Dimension: The God of Dimension is as the name states. The God that controls all things related to dimensions.
• Sight: The God of Sight serves under the God of Dimension and has the ability to see into different alternate dimensions.
• Connections: The God of Connections serves under the God of Dimension and has the ability to travel and manifest connections between alternate dimensions.
(All credit to Riku)

New Character sheet

BASICS |

Full Name:

Nicknames:

Monster or God:

|PERSONAL |

Personality:

Dislikes:

Skills:

Faults:

Weapons:

|ABILITY |

General Ability:

Ability’s Details:

Ability’s Weakness:

| HISTORY |

Notable People:

Bio:

| APPEARANCE |

Height:

Weight:

Hair Color:

Eye Color:

Its a battle of Gods vs Monsters.

Link to the prequel link

MONSTERS
Sion Doragon Amadeus Barzahd [Vulcan Dragon; Flame Model] - mcterra
Chranis Illavore Dendiris [Cerberus] - Riku114
Kona May Aosuka [Chimera] - Riku114
Aven Tungster III [Fire Elemental] - vegeta007
Fen [Water Elemental] - vegeta007
Haruka Kamiri Yone [Hydra] - Riku114
Kise Nickie [Spirit Fairy] - Riku114
Rikishin Kanme Dendiris [Orthos-two headed hellhound] - Riku114
Bull [Minotaur] - vegeta007
Takashi Nyaiga [Hell Dragon] - Riku114
Orikien "Kien" Ransen Osuka [Metal Beast] - Riku114
Senna Mikare Saname [Phoenix] - Riku114
Yuki [Light Dragon] - vegeta007
Leera Pamela Nadia Barzahd [Vulcan Dragon; Ice Model] - mcterra
Azriel Sisten Azerbell - [Unlassified] - Riku114
Orebis Maldevin - [Astal Vitirius] - Riku114
Tatsuya Miyatsu - [Kitsune] - Riku114

GODS
Dale Mephisto Woods - God of Soul [Nine tailed Fox] - Page 1 (mcterra)
Creed Thanatos Deimos - God of Existence [Monster Wolf] - Page 1 (mcterra)
Derebelt Raydon Cross - God of Sleep [Serpent] - Page 1 (Riku114)
Masuren Baren Roren - God of Balance [Dragon] - Page 5 (Riku114)
Cam Underwood - God of Time - Prequel (vegeta007)
Cindy Hargro - God of Combat [Invisible] - Page 6 (vegeta007)
Reigral Penitece - God of Nature [Vertasius] - Page 6 (Riku114)
Reece Ourano Morgan - God of Space [Golden Lion] - Page 13 (mcterra)
Hades - God of Hell [Manticore] - Page 13 (Riku114)

MINOR GODS
Dycedirkin Azerbuu - God of Demons [Baal] - Page 12 (Riku114)
Sazuken Kazaban - God of Suffering [Eblis] - Page 12 (Riku114)
Annuelia Mandervis - God of Sin [Untitled] - Page 13 (Riku114)

PRINCIPAL
Nexus G. Nexus [???] - mcterra (Beware; he is freakingly overpowered.)
 PREVIOUSLY ON MONSTER ACADEMY; THE ROAD SO FAR So Takashi makes an interest appearance starting t
last edited on Dec 05, 2015 at 10:02PM

jeu de rôle aléatoire 443 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 351-400 of 443

il y a plus d’un an mcterra said…
Leera stared at Cross in disbelief. How the hell did he know her name? Then she realized he was a teacher and had surely heard about her arrival. She lifted her hand "I already have a request sir, can I go to my seat or I'm just gonna stand here the whole time like some idiot?"
il y a plus d’un an Riku114 said…
(Sorry about not replying for a bit. Been distracted XD)

"Go ahead. Though I never said you couldnt" He said as he turned around with a clipboard of students as he began to call names out, going through the role sheet.
Leera then turned and made her way to a seat at the back of the class. As she sat down, some girl at the back of the class turned to her. "Hi, its funny you would sit there, that was Sion's seat."
Leera looked at her "Sion? Who's that?"
"Some badass guy that was quite popular around here. He was a real troublemaker and people avoided messing with him." The girl said.
"You speak about him in the past tense." Leera remarked.
"That's because he was expelled yesterday. Everyone knows that already. He's been wreaking havoc around here since he joined. Seems like the school had had enough of him." The girl explained.
"I see." Leera said "I couldn't care less about him then."
"What's your name by the way then?"
"I'm Leera..." Leera replied "...Leera Barzahd."
The girl's eyes widened "Leera Barzahd??!!!" The girl exclaimed quite loudly.
Everyone in class turned and stared at Leera in disbelief.
(Vegeta.)
il y a plus d’un an vegeta007 said…
(My apologies)

"Hm ?"Fen asked looking at the girl who shouted it out and then at Leera, "Did she just call you Leera Barzahd ?"
"Barzahd ?"Yuki asked herself scratching her head, "Now where have I heard the before...."
"Looks like there might have been a bit of a trade there..." Rikki muttered under his breath, taking a short glance over at Leera to remember her face before looking away and yawning. That was one person to check out, but hopefully she was more proper and tame than her brother.... It wasnt as much helpful for Rikki as it would be for Takashi.

Kona looked over at Leera for a bit, following the commotion before looking over at Senna and Haruka. "Wasnt Barzahd Sion's last name or something?"

"If I recall properly. There arent many people with that last name you know." Senna said.

"Well Ill go check it out." Haruka said as she got up and walked over to Leera. "How are you to skipping class?"
Leera looked around. They were all staring at her like she was some alien or something. She didn't even know why. She was about to put them all back in place when Haruka came over to her and proposed to skip class. She smirked. It seemed like not everyone there was hopeless.
"Yeah, why not." She stood up and picked her bag and just like that, skipped out through the window.
Fen watched her go and paused. He turned to the others, "Yeah she is definitely related to Sion"
"Why would you say that ?"Yuki asked tilting her head
(Riku.)
(Kairi.)
(Lol what???)
(You know, Kingdom Hearts)
(XD Sorry. Been busy with some household stuff. Ill get back by later today

XD Vegeta. That was gold.)
last edited il y a plus d’un an
"Alright" Haruka said before following Leera out.

Senna and Kona watched as Haruka left out. Senna turned to look over at Kona. "Should we follow them?"

Kona paused for a bit before looking at Mr. Cross and then back at the window Leera and Haruka went out. "Ill stick around for today. Im curious about this sub so Ill meet up with them later."

"Ah well. Then Ill stick around too. Chranis is probably keeping tabs and I dont want to worry him too much." Senna said before turning back to the teacher. "Besides, this guy is interesting."

Haruka, upon leaving out the window, looked around for where Leera went out and once finding her, quickly caught up. "So welcome to the school by the way. Im Haruka, nice to meet you." She said folding her hands behind her back. "I can probably locate you a few people that would put up a good fight....... but if thats not to your taste I also know a good place for pedicures." Haruka said with a subtle smirk.
Leera raised an eyebrow. Was this girl reading her mind or something? She was pinpointing her interests accurately. Leaving that aside, she needed to know who she was first. "Well, maybe you could start by tellling me what business you have with me."
"Not too much so I'm out of here!"Yuki jumped out her seat and exited out the window, "Now where's the mystery girl ?"she asked looking around for Leera. Once she spotted her and Haruka she ran over to them
"Um....you'll have to excuse her, she's not the brightest bulb"Fen said as he turned to Mr Cross
(PST. Terra. Read my post again. Haruka did introduce herself XD)
(Aaaarrrrggghhh sorryyy I think I got distracted.)
"Hum? Well nothing in particular. You just seemed to be an interesting person." Haruka stretched. "Well that and there are going to be a good deal of people who are going to automatically think of you as a bit of a delinquent and a good deal of people that might act oddly friendly towards you. Felt like warning you that you are going to be both famous and infamous."
Leera raised an eyebrow. She hadn't seen that coming. Of all the things she would expect a total stranger to tell her, those were certainly the last. "You know, a while ago I thought you were kinda cool, but now I'm just telling myself you may be crazy. It makes no sense that you would bring me here and tell me all these things just because I seemed to be an interesting person."
"Hum." Haruka said looking upwards at her, her expression changing to that of a curious one. "What are you talking about?" She remained quiet with her same expression for a bit before chuckling and smiling again. "Ah who am I kidding?" She said before laughing for a bit. "Do you want to know why the whole classroom was in an uproar at your full name?"
Leera stared at her. Of course she would want to. Wasn't that obvious? She sighed "Yeah of course. That sort of thing has never happened to me before."
Yuki, after a little bit, had finally reached them "Hi! I'm Yuki" she introduced herself to Leera, "You must be that girl with the same surname as Sion. Isn't that a funny coincidence ?"
Haruka sighed and crossed her arms. "Well as Yuki said, your surname is the same as a friend of ours. His name was Sion. You are almost an exact clone of him from what Ive seen in the past few minutes. You actually just missed him and the other strongest students in this academy. They were expelled yesterday."
Leera raised her other eyebrow this time. Alright... "Why do I keep hearing that name, Sion? He's called Barzahd, it's just a coincidence. I don't see why everyone is so alarmed about it. What's so special about him by the way?"
"Eh..... Not really sure besides the fact that he was a big name student around here and you two have some uncanny similarities." Haruka said. "Well hes going to be gone for a while so you shouldnt have to worry too much about it until he gets back."
"Gets back? Wasn't he expelled?" She then sighed and held her hands up "Its okay, don't answer. It'll probably be some other wierd explanation." She then smiled "I guess I'll just have to have a little chat with that Sion guy when he gets back...and probably teach him a lesson for causing me so much trouble even while he was away."
"Oh wow, that's something Sion would say"Yuki said with her eyes widening, "I wonder why you two seem so alike though"
Leera rolled her eyes and turned to Yuki. "Well, Yuki I don't know that Sion guy and even if we are really so similar, then its just a coincidence." Leera spoke to Yuki with the same tone Sion always used when talking to her, that is, like Yuki was an airhead."Anyway, if he's so similar to me, then that means he's really strong too." She then sniffed and raised a brow at Yuki "Your smell's similar to mine. What type of dragon are you?"
"Oh me ?"Yuki asked, "I'm a light dragon, and I'm all blue" she replied as if she was full of glee. She recognized the tone that Leera was using, it reminded her of Sion but she shrugged it off, "Are you a dragon too ?"
"Well theres another thing" Haruka said with a stretch. "Anyways, Im a hydra. One of our buddies that were expelled with Sion was the Ceberus and the other was a fire elemental. Those three make up some of the biggest names in our school. Though until they return, you are probably going to have to settle with us and the gangs around here." She paused. "Though I believe Chranis said something about a few of his hell buddies being around. They are also pretty good."
Riku114 commented…
Sorry about being gone btw XD I forgot to reopen this tab when my tabs were Lost il y a plus d’un an
Leera was about to reply that she was an ice dragon, when Haruka spoke and spilled out more weird stuff. Stuff concerning hell and the mythical Cerberus, that was just that...a myth.

She shrugged those off and turned to Haruka "There are even gangs here? Seems like this place isn't as boring as I thought it would be......oh and Yuki, I'm an ice dragon." She said and blew out a light gust of cold air from her mouth that froze a strand of Yuki's hair.
"We actually have a few dragons here, just of various forms." Haruka said looking back up at Leera. "Anyways, so what do you plan to do?"
(( Original Group: Chranis | Sion | Aven
Female Version: Haruka | Leera | Yuki

Hilariously, I believe they are also our first female characters each of us made for this RP. ))
(Riku you are a GENIUS....the kind that appears only once in a thousand years!!!!)

Leera turned to Haruka "Well, I don't know. I guess I'll have to watch my every step around here. Seems like people will want to hurt me though I haven't done anything....yet"
(And the kind that makes a thousand characters

"Really ?"Yuki asked, "I thought most people just like to fight and stuff. Oh Haruka!"she turned to Haruka, "When do you get to hit stuff ?"
(Honestly, I noticed this before and even attempted to make the meeting mirror that of Sion meeting Chranis then Aven. I feel like I was successful there.

Sion/Leera makes a scene. Chranis/Haruka confronts Sion/Leera. Sion/Leera leave out the window. Chranis/Haruka follow out. Aven/Yuki appear while they are outside.)

"Yukis right. Most of the people here just like to fight more than anything really. I think the people here are more shocked about who you are than what youve done. I doubt they really care about hurting you." Haruka looked over at Yuki. "Hm? What do you mean?"
"You know, hit stuff"Yuki replied, "Blow them up, fight with people, shoot laser beams like pew pew!" she said doing hand gestures, "Then watching them run away while we hunt them down like little ants"
Leera stared at Yuki curiously. How old was she?. She then pushed the thought aside as she listened to Yuki's suggestion. She turned to Haruka "Actually, the idea sounds appealing, so tell me where do I go if I wanna hit stuff?"
"I join in quite a bit. Ive fought a few times with you. Theres no specific time really." She said looking over at Yuki before looking over at Leera. "Really, all we have to do is find a gang around here in one of the darker corners. Or we could mess with one of our old enemies that Sion hated quite a bit. Hes a good opponent."
Leera raised a brow and a grin spread on her face. Whenever thatsame grin appeared on Sion's face it meant one thing; trouble. It was visibly the same for Leera. She lowered her sunglasses, her icy blue eyes shining with glee "That means that person is quite strong. I'm definitely interested."
"Hes with the 4th years right now so wed need to make a pit stop by his classroom though." Haruka said with a bit of a chuckle. She looked over towards Yuki. "How about you? Are you interested in saying 'Hi' to Takashi again? Its been a while since we saw him and Chranis old us hed be signed up with the 4th years."
"If by saying hi, you mean plant my fist right in to my nose then yes, yes I do"Yuki replied wholeheartedly with a smirk, "Come on let's go!"
"Alright then. Lets lead Leera there." Haruka said with a smile. "Oh yeah. If you find a rock that might be useful. We need something to get his attention from the outside so yeah."
Leera followed them. "Is this Takashi guy really strong?" She asked as she pushed her sunglasses up her nose.
"Well he did serve as a good opponent on our prior trip. He stood on equal footing to this Sion guy weve been telling you about; Both could have died in their fight now that I think of it." Haruka said putting a finger to her chin. "Good thing they didnt. Anyways, we should be there soon"
Leera nodded. That sounded really interesting. If that Takashi was really a worthy opponent then she was okay with that, though he wasn't the main person sh wanted to meet. She had to meet this Sion guy and see who he really was.
((Ill reply as soon as I get through this part of the first entry of my Top 10 RP Characters article Im working on.

Its going to be long XD I think Chranis is ranked 5 or 6 on it))
((You know, with the way we randomly made this school system work...... There are literally 4 huge classrooms in the whole academy and the rest is just for show XD))

It didnt take long for the group to make their way over to the classroom that the Third Years were in. "Sshh." Haruka said as she sneaked over to the door of the classroom and peeked in before returning back to the group. "Yeah. Takashi is in there. Him and the buddies of Chranis that he mentioned." Haruka pulled a rock out of her pocket and handed it to Yuki. "This is your specialty. Try to hit him in the head with this rock and try to get his attention to drag him out. Alright?"
"Gotcha!"Yuki said moving back and closing her eye. She looked at Takashi, took aim and threw rock at his head and the rock hit the side of his head, "Bullseye"