jeu de rôle aléatoire Monster Academy: Chaos of the Gods (Monster Academy RP new arc, Closed RP)

mcterra posted on Mar 28, 2015 at 06:06PM
PREVIOUSLY ON MONSTER ACADEMY;
THE ROAD SO FAR

So Takashi makes an interest appearance starting the whole arc with a fight with Sion only for Chranis to join in. This catches Takashi's attention and later disappointment before leaving the two in the dust. Later Sion and Kona agreeing to go on a movie, but upon the actual meeting date, Kona is no where to be seen despite it being far out of character to leave someone hanging. It comes to the point where Sion and Kien, who was talking to Sion, goes to check to find that a note that Takashi left saying she had taken her to Hell. Sion goes to Chranis for help on getting into hell because hes the Cerberus but Chranis makes it clear that he cant. Later they end up meeting up with Kise who has the ability to go between Heaven, Hell, and Earth freely for she is a Spirit Fairy, someone who serves to balance the three. Over time a group forms and they head off to Hell. Right off the bat they are met by Bull who leads them into the gates of Hell where they are lead to Takashi who talks for a bit before vanishing leaving the group with several hell hounds to deal with. Kise mentions and explains some details about Hell and what may be found including Orthus. (Page 49 for me) The group ends up running across a dead end where no safe path is shown. Trusting his natural gut coming from old memories, Chranis leads everyone into a hidden passage. After meeting up with a big boy hell hound they exit the tunnel they get confronted by Rikki, or Orthus, Chranis's brother. The group splits up as Chranis stays behind to fight Rikki as everyone heads on. Chranis's fight goes pretty poorly where he gets a sword stabbed through the four chambers of his heart in a battle not even 15 minutes long but is brought back to focus upon Sion calling out in the distance. He reawakens some of his old memories and abilities that allow him to heal perfectly with the miasma of hell. Without even fighting, Chranis proves he remembers enough to scare Rikki into trying to flee only to get his tail caught under Chranis's paw. After getting collared and chained, Rikki asks if Chranis really remembers everything and Chranis replies with no, only partial.

In the meantime, the rest of the group went heading off to the main castle where they ended up entering into the lobby where they meet Takashi with Senna and Kona elsewhere in the room. Takashi upon seeing them come up the elevator is clearly upset Chranis is not following with them and even more that Sion was too focused on the battle to answer his question. Kona and Senna proceed to watch while eating popcorn having conversed with each other quite a bit. Takashi and Sion end up going off to a battle arena location. Takashi seems to be handlign it good before Sion gets the lead.

As they fight, Chranis manages to make his way to the castle where the touching reunion of Senna and Chranis occurs and a flash back is given showing the previous life of Chranis and all before they too follow after Sion and Takashi. When the get there, it is apparent that Sion had gotten into the battle and Takashi was at a much lower stand point. Having everyone wait, Chranis went in to intervene in order to avoid any deaths. This occurs by getting Takashi to stop and then fighting, and more like taking hits, with Sion before he managed to get calmed by noticing Kona followed by him loosing conscious. With final goodbyes, they all headed back to Earth

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­-
NOW;

The Gods have decided to come down to the realm of the mortals. It seems like all they want is to have fun, toying with the inferior beings they've been observing for all this while.
Or so we think.
Within all the mayhem and ruckus lies a mysterious ploy; a plan unknown to all, even to some Gods.
Known only by a few playmakers within Apeiron, Their intentions remain absolutely secret, what they plan to achieve will have a direct impact on humankind and monsterkind alike.
And right at the center of this plan, stand our heroes, each of them necessary for its accomplishment.

Some of the Gods have already arrived at the academy and have made contact with our protagonists. So far all they've done is mess with their minds and sow seeds of doubt in them. No one can even fathom the greater danger that is approaching.

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­-

Alright folks, we've done this before, so I guess it'll be easy.

The various GODS

1) Sleep: The God of Sleep is as the name states. The God that controls all things related to sleep.
• Dream: The God of Dreams serves under the God of Sleep and has the ability to manipulate dreams. These dreams range from the beautiful rainbow filled dreams to the dreams like goals to the dreams like nightmares.
• Fantasy: The God of Fantasy serves under the God of Sleep and has the ability to manipulate fantasy and imagination.

2) Nature: The God of Nature is as the name states. The God that controls all things related to nature.
• Fire: The God of Fire serves under the God of Nature and has the ability to manipulate fire of any kind.
• Water: The God of Water serves under the God of Nature and has the ability to manipulate water of any kind.
• Air: The God of Air serves under the God of Nature and has the ability to manipulate air of any kind.
• Plant: The God of Plants serves under the God of Nature and has the ability to manipulate plants of any kind.

3) Existence: The God of Existence is a god that controls and manipulates the current state of existence a person or being is in. This means life, death, and the in between, or the limbo.
• Life: The God of Life serves under the God of Existence and has the ability to create and bring life.
• Death: The God of Death serves under the God of Existence and has the ability to create and bring death.
• Limbo: The God of Limbo serves under the God of Existence and has the ability to manipulate those that have yet to completely die and completely live. The God of Limbo can also bring a person or being into this state.

4) Time: The God of Time is as the name states. The God that controls all things related to time.
• Future: The God of Future serves under the God of Time and has the ability to see and travel into the future.
• Past: The God of Past serves under the God of Time and has the ability to see and travel into the past.
• Day: The God of Day serves under the God of Time and has the ability to make it day and manipulate light.
• Night: The God of Night serves under the God of Time and has the ability to make it night and manipulate darkness.

5) Space: The God of Space is as the name states. The God that controls all things related to space.
• Matter: The God of Matter serves under the God of Space and has the ability to manipulate, create, and destroy matter, which goes against science's main law.
• Anti-matter: The God of Anti-matter serves under the God of Space and has the ability to manipulate, create, and destroy anti-matter.
• Gravity: The God of Gravity serves under the God of Space and has the ability to manipulate gravity.
• Rift: The God of Rift serves under the God of Space and has the ability to create and manipulate spatial rifts within the universe.

6) Mind: The God of Mind is as the name states. The God that controls all things related to the mind.
• Memory: The God of Memory serves under the God of Mind and has the ability to see into, create, rewrite, and destroy memories.
• Thought: The God of Thought serves under the God of Mind and has the ability to read, project, and manipulate thoughts.
• Knowledge: The God of Knowledge serves under the God of Mind and has the ability to manipulate and know all forms of Knowledge.

7) Soul: The God of Soul is as the name states. The God that controls all things related to the soul.
• Emotion: The God of Emotion serves under the God of Soul and has the ability to manipulate emotions.
• Spirit: The God of Spirit serves under the God of Soul and has the ability to manipulate and extract spirits.
• Origin: The God of Origin serves under the God of Soul and has the ability to manipulate and revert something back to its origin from what it soul was first created as. May this be a regular human, a monster, a dog, etc.

8) Heaven: The God of Heaven is as the name states. The God that controls all things related to Heaven.
• Angel: The God of Angel serves under the God of Heaven and is as the name states. The God that controls all things angelic.
• Peace: The God of Peace serves under the God of Heaven and has the ability to create and induce peace.
• Holiness/Goodness: The God of Holiness and Goodness serves under the God of Heaven and has the ability to induce and manipulate all things holy and good.

9) Hell: The God of Hell is as the name states. The God that controls all things related to Hell.
• Demons: The God of Demon serves under the God of Hell and is as the name states. The God that controls all things demonic.
• Suffering: The God of Suffering serves under the God of Hell and has the ability to create and induce suffering.
• Sin/Evil: The God of Sin and Evil serves under the God of Hell and has the ability to induce and manipulate all things sinful and evil.

10) Combat: The God of Combat is as the name states. The God that controls all things related to combat.
• Strength: The God of Strength serves under the God of Combat and has the ability to manipulate great strength and power as well as great weakness.
• Strategy: The God of Strategy serves under the God of Combat and has the ability to manipulate strategy.
• Weapon: The God of Weapon servers under the God of Combat and has the ability to use and create any weapon without limit.

11) Balance: The God of Balance is a God who can manipulate and balance anything non-divine. In addition, the God of Balance can break the balance of anything non-divine.
• Chaos: The God of Chaos serves under the God of Balance and has the ability to create and induce chaos.
• Order: The God of Order serves under the God of Balance and has the ability to create and induce order.

12) Dimension: The God of Dimension is as the name states. The God that controls all things related to dimensions.
• Sight: The God of Sight serves under the God of Dimension and has the ability to see into different alternate dimensions.
• Connections: The God of Connections serves under the God of Dimension and has the ability to travel and manifest connections between alternate dimensions.
(All credit to Riku)

New Character sheet

BASICS |

Full Name:

Nicknames:

Monster or God:

|PERSONAL |

Personality:

Dislikes:

Skills:

Faults:

Weapons:

|ABILITY |

General Ability:

Ability’s Details:

Ability’s Weakness:

| HISTORY |

Notable People:

Bio:

| APPEARANCE |

Height:

Weight:

Hair Color:

Eye Color:

Its a battle of Gods vs Monsters.

Link to the prequel link

MONSTERS
Sion Doragon Amadeus Barzahd [Vulcan Dragon; Flame Model] - mcterra
Chranis Illavore Dendiris [Cerberus] - Riku114
Kona May Aosuka [Chimera] - Riku114
Aven Tungster III [Fire Elemental] - vegeta007
Fen [Water Elemental] - vegeta007
Haruka Kamiri Yone [Hydra] - Riku114
Kise Nickie [Spirit Fairy] - Riku114
Rikishin Kanme Dendiris [Orthos-two headed hellhound] - Riku114
Bull [Minotaur] - vegeta007
Takashi Nyaiga [Hell Dragon] - Riku114
Orikien "Kien" Ransen Osuka [Metal Beast] - Riku114
Senna Mikare Saname [Phoenix] - Riku114
Yuki [Light Dragon] - vegeta007
Leera Pamela Nadia Barzahd [Vulcan Dragon; Ice Model] - mcterra
Azriel Sisten Azerbell - [Unlassified] - Riku114
Orebis Maldevin - [Astal Vitirius] - Riku114
Tatsuya Miyatsu - [Kitsune] - Riku114

GODS
Dale Mephisto Woods - God of Soul [Nine tailed Fox] - Page 1 (mcterra)
Creed Thanatos Deimos - God of Existence [Monster Wolf] - Page 1 (mcterra)
Derebelt Raydon Cross - God of Sleep [Serpent] - Page 1 (Riku114)
Masuren Baren Roren - God of Balance [Dragon] - Page 5 (Riku114)
Cam Underwood - God of Time - Prequel (vegeta007)
Cindy Hargro - God of Combat [Invisible] - Page 6 (vegeta007)
Reigral Penitece - God of Nature [Vertasius] - Page 6 (Riku114)
Reece Ourano Morgan - God of Space [Golden Lion] - Page 13 (mcterra)
Hades - God of Hell [Manticore] - Page 13 (Riku114)

MINOR GODS
Dycedirkin Azerbuu - God of Demons [Baal] - Page 12 (Riku114)
Sazuken Kazaban - God of Suffering [Eblis] - Page 12 (Riku114)
Annuelia Mandervis - God of Sin [Untitled] - Page 13 (Riku114)

PRINCIPAL
Nexus G. Nexus [???] - mcterra (Beware; he is freakingly overpowered.)
 PREVIOUSLY ON MONSTER ACADEMY; THE ROAD SO FAR So Takashi makes an interest appearance starting t
last edited on Dec 05, 2015 at 10:02PM

jeu de rôle aléatoire 443 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 251-300 of 443

il y a plus d’un an mcterra said…
Sion narrowed his eyes at her. "O...kay" He said and approached her warily. He was of course on his guard. All his sense were alert. He couldn't trust her entirely, could he?
il y a plus d’un an vegeta007 said…
"And now"Cindy closed her eyes and put her hand on Sion's head. Her hair shot up and the glow that was surrounding her shot up towards Sion's room and came back down to Sion. She transferred some her power to Sion and gave him enough to make a significant difference. She then stopped and put her hand aside
Sion looked down at his hands. He slowly clenched and unclenched them, then suddenly set them ablaze with blue fire, his eyes glowed. But rather than vermmilion, they were azure. He turned the flames off and his eyes stopped glowing. Now, that was some change. "I feel...stronger. I can even summon the invincible flames more easily now." He looked up at Cindy "You're a God too. Basically, your intentions should be the same as the others'. Why are you helping me at the detriment of your comrades?"
"Simple, they're not my comrades"Cindy replied looking at the window once again and turning to Sion, "The Gods are not to interfere like this with mortals and they should not put them in danger, I don't approve of what's going on and know someone else who doesn't either. The lives of the mortals aren't something to be toyed with, I'm working to stop them but I can't let them know that"
Sion nodded "Thanks, I guess." Leaving that aside, he was still expelled and he had less than 24 hours to leave the campus. He continued packing his stuff. He then stopped as something occured to him. He turned back to Cindy "What about my friends? Are they in danger too?"
"I don't know"Cindy admitted, "They could use them to get to you, they're certainly not above that. But I'll be here so I'll watch over them for you. So was it just you and Aven that was expelled ?"
Sion shook his head "Not just the two of us. Another friend of mine Chranis, was expelled too." He sighed and looked down at the things he was packing "Seems like tha academy has had enough of us."
"It does seem that way"Cindy said and decided to walk to the door, "You watch your back alright, I'll keep an eye on your friends for you. Tread carefully, always be on your guard" she then left and closed the door behind her
Sion sighed. "Yeah, I guess I will." He then finished packing. He looked around at his room and couldn't help but feel an overwhelming feeling of grief and remorse. "Gosh...I'm gonna miss this place." He then walked out and closed the door one last time. Time to say goodbye.
il y a plus d’un an Riku114 said…
Chranis sighed as he walked down the halls to his dorm to get his things. That was harder than ever to do. Meeting up with Azriel and all again after how many years only to have to say he was expelled and all. He had managed to keep a few details of what was going on with the Gods from him, after all there was no way he was going to end up dragging his brother into this, especially if his brother had no clue how he got into Monster Academy. Orebis and Tastu or whatever, if he were to be dragged into it, he would be in too much danger. He had told Azriel he would be back regardless of being expelled but it wasnt necessarily the wisest choice. Either way, if he (Azrile) listened to him then he should be fine. Dont relate yourselves to anyone who was related to himself, Sion, or Aven and he had set Azriel on the watch list for Takashi. It should be fine. But then again, Azriel never stayed away from someone he thought would make an interesting friend no matter what.... He was that kind of innocent guy still. He sighed again only to notice Sion. "Hey Sion. Come with me to my dorm. I want to talk to you. Then we can go see Senna, Kona, Haruka, and everyone." He spoke not in the cold 'get-work-done' tone he had earlier after being expelled but more of something between that and his usual tone.
Sion looked up as Chranis spoke. "Err...yeah I'm following you." He said as he fell in step behind Chranis.
It didnt take too long for the two of them to reach Chranis's dorm where he unlocked the door and entered. "Hey Sion. I want to know something. What are you thinking about doing now anyways?" He paused for a second. "Neither of us exactly have homes that we go back to during the summer or anything like most students here." He said as he pulled out a large maroon suitcase from under his bed and placed it on top of it before walking over to his closet and pulling down a few boxes. It was actually fairly shockign how much he had managed to store in his dorm over the time. He looked over a Sion out of the corner of his eye as he pulled mroe things down from the shelves. "Are you planning on going back to the lone wolf life style? Settle down and start a new life in a normal school where you can pretend to be a normal human? I can say, the life of being a normal human is a lot of fun and it is much more simple. The worst enemy youll ever have is that asshole that thinks hes better than you. Less people are hostile like they are here. Its rather relaxing. I was considering going back to that life style or dropping out of high-school. Afterall, Ive lived over a few milleniums yet I never got much of a break." He turned to look over at Sion with a smile drawn across his face. "I could sign you up in one of the schools Ive been looking at or find a nice place for you to settle down nearby where Im considering living." He gasped lightly as a larger smile drew across his face. "We could actually forget abotu this whole god issue and start a new. Bring Kona, Senna, Aven, Fen, all of them! It would be a lot of fun starting a new with a more relaxing life! How does that sound Sion? It sounds fun right?"
(PS: I forbid you from running ahead of me here Terra XD)
Though Chranis was so smiling and speaking so joyfully, Sion just couldn't cheer up. He didn't find any reason to. It seemed there were so many opportunities like Chranis was saying and they all sounded really like fun but he wasn't saying things that way. He looked down and sighed "Chranis I...I'm sorry but I'm not thinking like you." He looked up at Chranis, his gaze wasn't a cheerful one "I can't imagine life without this place."
Chranis's expression suddenly flipped from cheerful to a slightly frightening glare, but before any notation could be done, he closed the distance between the two of them and punched Sion across the face. "Wrong answer!"
Sion looked up at Chranis, his eyes wide with shock. He noticed Chranis' expression and frowned. "Hey man if it was a bro fist You wanted, you most certainly hit the wrong place."
last edited il y a plus d’un an
"Stop acting like a depressed spoiled brat and act like the Sion I know. Since when were you the type that if someone told you something you would just give in and let them walk on over you? Its disgusting how you are acting now. What were you plannign on doing? Running away from the danger our friends are in and cry in a corner because the principal told you no and that you were a bad boy?" Chranis remained his glare before turning around and going back to packing. "Do you know how many people have been following you this year? Aven, Fen, Haruka, Kona, and even me, the mythical gatekeeper to the gates of Hell. People are relying on you to gather everyone together. You have no right to deny the role you have taken and be all depressed whenever something goes against what you expected. You are strong, you make a good pal and fighting partner, but in the end you are weak. Kona gets kidnapped, you break, freak, and panic. You get expelled and then you become a useless twerp that cant do anything because things got harder. You are completely weak to whatever first emotion pops in your head. At this rate you are nothing but a fatal weakness in the group of ours." He looked over at Sion again, the glare still present. "Its fine though. I was testing you to see how you would react to me trying to tell you to give up and take the easy route. If you wish to mope and let things get worse because the stupid principal said no, that fine. Ill take your role as you cry and make sure everything goes well. Go ahead and go say bye to Kona and everyone with the pouty baby ass expression on your face."
(I may randomly disappear for a bit Terra to get food for my snake. If Im gone for an odd amoutn of time, check back in an hour and Ill probably be back)
(Ah alright *double take* wait...what?!! you've got a snake?!!)
Now that hit home. Every single thing. Just then, so many things began rushing back at him. When the hell had he become so emotional? He was behaving like one of those sissies that he hated so much. He had always been a rude, badass who never let himself to be trampled on and always did things his own way. Whenever things got harder, he became better to overcome them. And most importantly, he had been strong. But right now, Chranis had called him weak, and the worst thing was that Chranis was right about it. But that wasn't all he was right about; Sion was running away. Running away from everything, from the school, from the gods, even from his own friends. Also, that year, without even taking note, Sion had gathered quite a number of followers. People who looked up to him like some leader. He was playing an important role in their lives. They were all friends who counted on him so he couldn't afford to be a weakness for the group. He couldn't afford to be a useless twerp. He couldn't afford to be a crybaby. At that instant, something snapped in Sion. He, the true Sion, was back.
"Oi Chranis..." He said, his expression darkened and the glare he shot at Chranis was a scary one "...you trying to pick a fight, you shitty dog?"
Chranis paused and matched glares with Sion for a few seconds before smirking. "There we go. Now no crying in a corner anymore otherwise Ill make sure to knock you out next time." He paused. "And nah. As long as you arent goign to be a moaping little five year old, I dont think its necessary." He sighed. "Anyways. We arent leaving the school for good. After thinking about it, the principal while being stupid did give us a good suggestion. We can go to Hell for a vacation and train a bit. Its not like we have anywhere else we can go and we all know we arent nearly strong enough if all of us can go against one of them and barely make a scratch. Its a training vacation. When we are ready we can head back. Are you up for that?" He said, looking back at Sion. "I have set up a few people to make sure the damage done to this school is minimal and to make sure the important people are protected and wont get harmed."
Sion dropped the glare and nodded. "Training huh. That sounds good. I just recieved some power I'll reeally like to harness properly. And by the way, I heard from a sure source that I'm pretty wanted up here already by those gods. They'll never find me if I go down below.." He nodded again "Its decided. I'm with ya. Oh, and by the way...." He took a step forward and quickly punched Chranis squarely on the face. He grinned "...I always return favors. Thanks man, I really needed to be shaken up a little."
Chranis rubbed his nose after the punch. Good to know he was back. "Well then thats good. We are going to go grab Aven and say farewell to a few people as we head off to our 'vacation'." He went through one of his bag and pulled out two necklaces with a dark red gem hanging from it. One of which he kept in his hand and handed over to Sion and the other he pocketed. "Take this and wear it how you like, but youll need to have it on you when you go to Hell. It makes you blend in more to those down there. When you get down to it, people naturally born there and naturally born on Earth look alike so these things are special little artifacts I grabbed." He paused. "Anyways, leave your stuff here. We will go do the final few things and then come back before leaving."
Sion eyed the necklace wierdly before he finally shrugged and hung it on his neck. He put it beneath his T shirt. He then dropped his bag on the floor and grinned "Hell huh. I missed that place. Let's go get Aven."

Dale suddenly snapped the book he was reading shut and he stood up. Creed looked up at him and raised an eyebrow.
"I'll be right back." Dale said. His demeanor had changed. He turned and walked out of the library. Creed watched him go but not without his own share of doubts. He narrowed his eyes and suddenly vanished in a flash of golden light.
Dale kept walking till he arrived the school's gymnasium. He walked idly for a while then stopped.
"I'm glad you came." A voice said from behind him.
Without turning back Dale replied "I couldn't afford to miss this reunion. Good to see you again, old friend."
A figure stepped out of the shadows. It was Nexus.
(BRB watching an anime episode)
(Alright)
"Yeah." Chranis nodded before heading out the door of his dorm

(Now we wait for Vegeta to get back. Grab Aven and go back to Hell! Woot! XD)
(Hey guys. Should I make the God of Suffering, Sin, or Demons? Not sure right now. XD I know Im probably going to make two of them for sure.

Actually. If there are any you guys would like to, go ahead and take it before I make them cause I find them roles I would like to fill XD

XD When did 3 characters become a small addition to how many characters I can handle? XD)
(Hooray for hell! XD)

"Alright then, that should everything" Aven finished packing his stuff. It all fit in one bag as he didn't bring a lot with him
"I still say this is bs"Fen told him while sitting on his bed, "Why aren't the rest of us expelled ? We basically do everything that you do"
"Apparently we're the ring leaders or something like that"Aven replied picking up bag, "But who cares about that anyway, you'll just keep doing what you feel. I guess it's time to go him and hear another speech...'Oh you can't be king if you don't graduate....blah blah blah I'm stupid.' That's what I have waiting for me when I get home"
"Your uncle seems like a real ball buster"Fen said to him
"Oh he is, I'll see you around man"Aven walked out of his room with Fen remaining there, looking up towards his ceiling
(I actually forgot that there were minor gods. You can go ahead Riku. I've just decided to make the God of Space.)

Sion left Chranis dorm with him and they made their way to Aven's. "I think Aven will like the idea of going to Hell. He seemed to have liked the place too." He knocked at Aven's door.
Aven took a bit then finally opened the door, "Oh hey guys. Want to walk out of the academy together or something ? Or did you want to tell me something ?"
"Hey Aven. I know its going to sound like one Hell of a pain originally, but I was considering instead of going home, going to Hell again, training, and then coming back to basically say 'Fuck you' to the Gods and the principal. You up for it? Sions up for it." Chranis smiled with some odd blend of a smile and a smirk.
"So lemme get this straight ? You're actually asking me to go with hell you and train with you so we can kick some God ass ?" Aven asked recapping his offer, "Well if that's the case I can't really say no now can I ?" Aven had a smirk cross his lips
"Good. Then since all your stuff are packed, all we really need to do is go say 'Good-bye' to Kona and everyone." Chranis said. "You can bring your stuff with you but we are coming back to my dorm later."
"May as well then"Aven said picking up his stuff and walking with Charnis and Sion

"Ah, good to see you again"The disguised Cindy came up to Fen and had a smile on her face
"Um do I know you ?"Fen hadn't seen this girl before so he wasn't sure what she meant by that, "I think you have me confused for someone else"
"Do I ?"Cindy asked as she dropped her disguise and reverted to her normal form
Sion looked at Chranis. "So basically, where are we gonna live once in Hell?" Sion asked Chranis as he took out a stick of gum and began chewing idly.
"Remember that huge ass place where Takashi was keeping Kona?" Chranis said as they walked. "Well we could probably have there be our base quarters. It should serve us quite some luxury and there shouldnt be too much of a problem as long as we dont go to the upper four floors. If I recall there arent many people who stay or visit there lately. Even if there is an issue I could probably find a satisfying place amoungst the villages with my title and Senna's old book of places."

(Question, should we skip through the farewells or not? Up to you guys. If we should go through them, Ill make a post fo Kona and Senna and eveyrone. If not we could jsut timeskip)
"Hey Charnis I have a question" Aven spoke up after Charnis had finished, "Isn't there like some God in Hell ? You know, Hades or whatever his name is"
(Not yet, I've still got the scene with Dale and Nexus. So I guess we'll just have to go through them.)

Sion kept chewing his gum. "Actually I was about to ask you about that myself
." Sion said to Chranis.

Dale turned and faced Nexus. He smiled "Its been a while Nexus G Nexus."
"Good to see you again, Dale M Woods. Its been quite a while as you see. A few centuries, I think, or even more maybe. So tell me, old buddy, to what do I owe the immense pleasure of seeing you around here?" Nexus replied
"Don't play dumb with me, it doesn't suit you" Dale remarked "You know why I'm here. If not you wouldn't have called me here."
Nexus grinned as he began strolling around "My, my Dale you sure haven't changed. Still as greedy and power crazy as ever."
Nexus stopped and looked straight at Dale. "That should explain why you're trying to release the God Eater."
"Ah...... Yeah." Chranis scratched the back of his head. "Hades and Lucifer are probably the two more common names he goes by to most. Hes a good friend of mine. Created me after all. Hes just been...... Gone for a while. Not sure where exactly though." He lowered his hand, placing it back by his side. "Hes honestly the reason I know that we really were nothing against those guys."
(Alright. Ill probably be bouncing in and out a bit XD I plan to get a post or two in other RPs, working on the three characters, and Ill quickly write up for Kona and Senna)
"Where did those boys go anyways? We were knocked out by that one girl and when we came to we were all patched up and in your dorm, Kona." Senna set stretching back. "It wasnt like we had much wounds in the first place."

"Thats coming from you." Haruka said look flexing her hand. It was rather shockign how well she recovered from that though. Even if she did have a few bandage patches on her. Someone probably had to have come across to help with the wounds besides the boys at some point. Either way, whoever that girl was, she was strong.

"Hey you healed up rather well regardless Haru." Kona said turning to look at her.

"Yeah I suppose. Just be glad your brother didnt hear about what happened." Haruka replied.

"Yeah. He probably would have tried to roast the boys and that gir-" Kona added on, only to be cut off.

"He would have what Kona? Id like ideas." Kien said walking from the side over to the group.

Kona froze up a bit. "Ah.... Nothing." She chuckled a bit. "It fine. I wasnt harmed. We were just talking about some interesting scenario that happened earlier."

"Actually the only one that was harmed was Haru because she got a bit crazy." Seena pointed out.

"Well I still dont approve of them bring you there." Kien glared lightly before sighing. "Anyways, I need to hit those boys over the head when I get the chance so Ill be ta-" He paused when his phone rang. He pulled out hsi phone, checked who was calling, stared at it for a second, and turned around. "Actually, Ill let them off the hook for this one. I have a call to take." He said before walking off in the opposite direction.

"Odd...... He gave in rather easily...." Kona murmured.

"Well regardless. We need to find the boys do we not?" Senna said with a smile.
Sion nodded "I see. Gods are really that fearful." He spat out the gum and looked down at his hand that he slowly clenched and unclenched. The God he had just met had seemed really strong too. She had unlocked a lot of his latent power. That proved a lot. He looked up "I think we should go announce the news to the others."
"Yeah I know." Chranis nodded. "Lets go, we dont have all day. They shouldnt be too hard to find"
| BASICS |

Full Name: Dycedirkin (Like Dice-ay-de-urk-in) Azerbu

Nicknames: Dyce, Baal Dycedirkin, Commander Azerbu, Baal

Class: N/A

Monster: God of Demons | Baal (Commanding General of the Infernal Armies)

|PERSONAL |

Personality: N/A

-His subordinates
-Chocolate and suckers
-Tea
-Hades
-Battle Royals

Dislikes:
-Anneliua, Sazuken, and basically anyone else in Hell that holds a position of authority excluding Hades himself
-Bitter food
-Weaklings and Teamwork
-People challenging his place
-Outsiders
-A lot of things

Skills:
-Combat
-Commanding/Leading/Strategy
-Making amazing tea

Faults:
-a BIT cocky
-Doesnt work well in a team
-Fairly easily heated

Weapons: Basically anything

|ABILITY |

General Ability: The God of Demon serves under the God of Hell and is as the name states. The God that controls all things demonic.

Ability’s Details: This includes the ability to create, order, and lead demons as he may please as well as manipulation Hell flames and normal flames. He is also well gifted with ridiculous strength, speed, and stamina.

| HISTORY |

Notable People: Hades/Lucifer, Anneulia, Sazuken

Bio: Dyce was made shortly after Hades believed that Hell was the way he liked it to be along with Sazuken who, despite not being blood related or physically similar, was called his twin. The two of them took up the foundation of the rest of hell including adding fighting forces to it and the final touches to allow it to hold its place. For several years, Dyce has ruled as the commander, and to be fair, original creator of the infernal armies. A large majority of the more fearful and dangerous demons could be charted as one of his created demons or as an ancestor of one.

Other: His Seven most prized and fearful demons were banned from using by Hades without Anneulia's direct consent as the two of seven were made from a combination of their (Anneulia and Dyce) skills.

| APPEARANCE |

Hair Color: Blackish blue

Eye Color: Silver -> Crimson

Monster Appearance: PIC 2

(I spent a while editing the fine details of these images for some reason. Dont ask. Ive started a habit of editing images for icons out of boredom and with the first one I was like "I think I could change it a bit" then did it for the other two for some reason. Either way, I edited the fine details of it XD Now my image is unique! EVER SO VERY SLIGHTLY!!!!!!!)
 [b] | BASICS | [/b] Full Name: Dycedirkin (Like Dice-ay-de-urk-in) Azerbu Nicknames: Dyce, Baa
(Dycedir...*bites tongue*...Ouch!!!)
Monster Form
 Monster Form
(YEEESSSSS XD Ah. How lovely XD Nobody ever has an easy time with my names if I dont want them to XD I can pull you out a list of some of my harder names to pronounce XD

I do this fairly often cause I like the sound of complex names XD

Did you know my most basic name was..................... Bob?)
| BASICS |

Full Name: Sazuken "Eblis" Kazaban

Nicknames: Eblis

Class: N/A

Monster: God of Suffering | Eblis

|PERSONAL |

Personality: Sazuken can be typically taken as the lone wolf, 'I work alone', professional type of person and does act like a proper main figure from Hell during formal meetings. He acts proper and treats hell related things properly, but when you get down to him actually doing his job and how he treats other gods (not from Hell) and Earthly being is a different story. It is typically much more common to see him on the more sadisitic and "What do I get out of it" side.

-Hell and its affairs
-Hades/Lucifer, Anneulia, Dycedirkin
-Hell borne creatures

Dislikes:
-Outsiders
-Beings from Heaven or Earth
-Other Gods
-Having his 'fun time' interrupted

Skills: Nah.

Faults: Nah.

Weapons: Again. Basically anything

|ABILITY |

General Ability: The God of Suffering serves under the God of Hell and has the ability to create and induce suffering.

Ability’s Details: He has the ability to create, manifest, cause and destroy traits of suffering and torture as well as summon tools that are used to do such.

| HISTORY |

Notable People: Hades/Lucifer, Anneulia, Dycedirkin

Bio: Sazuken was made shortly after Hades believed that Hell was the way he liked it to be along with Dycedirkin who, despite not being blood related or physically similar, was called his twin. The two of them took up the foundation of the rest of hell including adding fighting forces to it and the final touches to allow it to hold its place. Outside of the appearance and all, Sazuken was created for the purpose of making Hell the feared and disliked place it is for most humans. He rules over and manages basically all the torturing and torment that would be found in Hell.

| APPEARANCE |

Hair Color: White

Eye Color: Crimson

Monster Appearance: PIC 2
 [b] | BASICS | [/b] Full Name: Sazuken "Eblis" Kazaban Nicknames: Eblis Age: N/A Class:
Monster form
 Monster form
Dale smiled "So you unearthedmy plans already. You've always been a smart one Nexus, even smarter than the gods. I didn't expect less from you"
Nexus flashed a cocky grin "I'm a genius actually. But let's leave that aside. You and I know the others haven't busted you yet because they don't know that the 'key' is here."
Dale nodded "Yes that little detail gave me a head start."
"Dale" Nexus' smile vanished "That boy is the one that will cause Ragnarok, the battle to end all Gods. Why are you trying to get him for yourself?"
"Dominance Nexus as simple is that" Dale's smile widened. His eyes were those of a madman "I want to be the only one standing after Ragnarok. I want to reign supreme"
Nexus' eyes became cold and steely.
Dale continued "And for that I need the key inorder to make the God Eater mine."