jeu de rôle aléatoire Kamigami No Asobi Rp

AmyRose11 posted on Jan 25, 2015 at 10:57PM
How many of you have heard of "Kamigami no Asobi"? Well if you know what it is, PROPS FOR U! :D If not I ergs you to watch it! If you haven't watched it or have, I have now created an Rp just for it! Enroll at this amazing academy where you get to choose to be a student, or one of the gods, male or female your choice! I urge you all to join!

Make a profile of your character in a uniform, or wearing your god/goddess apparel.

PLZ JOIN SOON!!! XD

((Themes: Romance, action, comedy))
 How many of toi have heard of "Kamigami no Asobi"? Well if toi know what it is, hommages FOR U! :D If no

jeu de rôle aléatoire 137 réponses

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 137

il y a plus d’un an AmyRose11 said…
Name: Akari Kouen

Fire Goddess

Personality: Easily angered, passionate, slacker sometimes, troublemaker, pervert XD

Appearance: ((pic))

Likes: Being out in the dark, reading, hanging with her friends, eating s'mores

Dislikes: The Ice and Water God/ Goddess, locked up, hurting people

Background: ((Will be revealed))
 Name: Akari Kouen Age: 17 feu Goddess Personality: Easily angered, passionate, slacker some
((Student Style))
 ((Student Style))
il y a plus d’un an Firiel said…
Name : Kaname Yurine
Nick Name : Yurine

Goddess of Darkness

Personality : She's a little mean and sadist. Tsundere girl type.

Dislikes: The God/Goddess of Light, smug people, and fake people

Other : She could change her outfit as how she likes but she always wear something black for certain
 Name : Kaname Yurine Nick Name : Yurine Age: 17 Goddess of Darkness Personality : She's a
((Thanks for joining!))
Firiel commented…
((Your welcome. Though I'm not done yet. I'll finish them tomorrow.)) il y a plus d’un an
((Student Style))
 ((Student Style))
Name: Moritaka Kazuya

God of Dreams

Personality: Pervert, Flirt, Tease, Smart and Laid Back. Kind and Caring to those he cares about.

Likes : Blueberry (Everything with it), Ice cream. People who Respect Him

Dislikes: Rain, Getting Wet and Cold, People who Underestimate Him

Name: Moritaka Kazuya Age: 17 God of Dreams Personality: Pervert, Flirt, Tease, Smart and La
((Student Style))
 ((Student Style))
((Awesome! Just need to wait for more, or do you wanna start now?))
il y a plus d’un an xXDreamWriterXx said…
((Still working on my characters. Hold on!))
((Guess we can wait for Dream.))
((Ok!))
Name: Hayate Gokudera

God of Dimensions

Personality: Rarely Caring, stubborn, laid back, smart

Dislikes: Anyone who irritates him, school

Background: ((W.I.P))
last edited il y a plus d’un an
 Name: Hayate Gokudera Age: 17 God of Dimensions Personality: Rarely Caring, stubborn, laid
((Student Pic)
 ((Student Pic)
Name: Aki Atari

Personality: Kind, funny, cheerful, a bit stubborn

Likes : High places, friendly people, sweets, cooking, riding her bike.

Dislikes: Bullies, insects

Background: ((W.I.P))
 Name: Aki Atari Age: 17 Personality: Kind, funny, cheerful, a bit stubborn Appearance: ((pic
((Dream, I don't know if there can be two Gods of Darkness exist XD))
((Whoops)))
((XD))
((Okay! Amy, can you make another char too? Just for balancing the characters and the gender. When can we start?))
((Sure!))
((Kay. Look forward to it!))
Name: Shinobu ((Shin))

Personality: Sweet, passionate, heart-stopper, "pretty-boy", quiet

God of Nature

Likes: Cookies, spring, reading, hanging with friends, swimming

Dislikes: Friends fighting, bullying, don't test him O.o

Name: Shinobu ((Shin)) Age: 17 Personality: Sweet, passionate, heart-stopper, "pretty-boy", qui
((Student look))
 ((Student look))
((Pretty nice!!))
((Haha shall we get started ladies? :3))
((Sure!))
((Yeah!))
((Alright! Well first things first, are getting paired, and where will the story take place at in the beginning?))
((Shouldn't it take place in front of the school?))
((Getting paired sounds good. And I think I could be start with Aki's arrival or things like that .. since Aki is the only human here... right? Wait, the school is on the Gods' land right?))
((Yeah but in the anime, the girl in the picture is a human and the rest are humans))
((Oh sorry, I don't know much yet. So... the starting post will be .... *trying to think but failed* *sighs*))
((Guess I'll go first with Aki.))

Aki stopped her bike in front of the school as she stared in awe and surprise. "Wow...this school is so big." She muttered to herself. She chained up her bike on the bike rack and nervously entered the building.
There in the garden was Shinobu. His long bright green hair flickered in the sunlight as he was sitting on the nearby bench writing in his journal. When he looked up noticing a beautiful silhoutte before his very eyes as he smiled charmingly as he got up walking towards her.
Aki walked through the halls of the building, staring all around in awe. It was really a beautiful school. She had a feeling that she would enjoy coming here. She stopped walking and looked around. "Now where do I go?"
Shinobu stood against a wall, his arms crossed, admiring her. "How about you let me help you.." He said walking towards her with still that breathtaking smile. "The names Shinobu..." He said as he took her hand and kissed it gently looking back up at her. "And you are...?"
Aki's eyes widened and her jaw dropped a bit, a rosy color appearing on her cheeks. This guy...was quite the charmer. She smiled friendly at him. "I'm Aki Atari. It is very nice to meet you."
AmyRose11 commented…
XD it's ok Dream :3 il y a plus d’un an
((I think you mean Aki Atari, Dream ... cause Akari is AmyRose's character. :D))

Yurine walk through the school and looked to her book. It was collection of letters from her friend, God of Underworld, Hades. They often help each other once in a while. God of Dreams are also her friend, but don't ask her about Zeus. She totally hate him. "So.. Hades have some business in underworld and have to skip school today. Great, just great." She muttered as her darkness surround her flared up before calming down.

Kazuya just recently arrived in the school as he was greeted by the darkness of his friend. "For whatever's sake, Yurine. Can you stop hating everything?" His question only answered by a 'Hn' from his said friend and he followed her, they mostly have same class. "So.. what's wrong now?"
"Hades skipping the school." Was Yurine's short answer. Kazuya rolled his eyes at this. "Maybe he-" Kazuya tried to find a reason before Yurine cut him. "I'll beat him to the ground when he come back here."
Shinobu gave her a delightful smile in return as he stood up and brushed a hair away from her face. "My dear...your flustered, and so warm...."He said rubbing her cheek with two of his fingers. "Are you okay?" He said.

Akari had just got back from the market with a mouthful of cookies. "Lesh shee where Shrinobur ish..." She said looking around. Now, the thing about Akari is she is a hot head when it comes to messing with Shinobu, but...she kinda does have this "thing" with girls. As she hovered over him she looked down to notice he was with some new face she has never seen before.She quickly swooped down and listened closely.
Aki blushed and laughed nervously. "Yeah! I'm perfectly fine! Don't worry about me. My cheeks get like this sometimes." She scratched the back of her head, smiling.

Hayate headed inside the school with headphones in his ears as he listen to some music. He wondered where what would be a good place to just relax and find some peace. School can get pretty loud rowdy most of the time. He needed a getaway spot.
Shinobu chuckled and took a strand of her hair and gently brushed his lips against the tips. "Alright...now, you mentioned needing help around the school?"
Aki continued to blush as she nodded. "Uh...yes! I do! I'm new here so I don't know my way around this place."
Kazuya sighed and rubbed his temples. He’s not too short-tempered like Yurine. For Yurine, it seems like she could hate everything. She always have her own reason. “I think you might need to cool off, Yurine.”
Yurine simply replied with the famous Kaname death glare. Kazuya just shrugged. He pretty used to this glare so it can’t threathen him until he wet himself. “Back off before you got your ass on fire, and then you can cool off.”
Kazuya folded his arms and glared back at her. “Not cool. Go to somewhere cool and windy, that might be nice to start your day than hating everything you see this morning. Then you can join in the first class with me.”
Yurine just rolled her eyes and walked to the roof. Even though she doesn’t doing it loud, but Kazuya know that girl was stomping in her way to the roof. He just sighed and walked slowly to his first class today.
Askari jumped out in front of the two, her hands firmly rested on her hips as she glared at the new girl."Aaaaaand, wher might yer be?!" She said in a muffled tone, her mouth still full of cookies.
((???? Guuuuuuuuys XD))
((Whoops! I thought that reply was for Firiel.))

Aki stared at the new girl that had her mouth filled with cookies. "Huh? Oh! Uh I was just...going to a classroom." Even though she had no idea what classroom she was suppose to be going to.

Hayate was laying down right above the door, his hands behind his back and staring up at the sky. It was far too nice to stay inside. He heard someone coming but didn't bother getting up. Probably wants to enjoy the day like him.
((XD. And I was waiting for Dream to reply before I do. Lol.))

Kazuya scratched the back of his head, messing his hair a bit. His mind just filled with too many problems. First Hades, even though he just skipping one day on the school, who knows it apparently pissed Yurine so much. As he walked to the class, he saw some people that causing the noise. He sighed and rubbed his temples.

Yurine stomped all the way to the roof and she almost finally there. Even though she was stomping, she didn't lose much energy. It might be because she was a hyperactive when she get pissed off. She opened the door as she noticed the presence of someone else there. But she just ignored it, she doesn't want to waste her energy to even just sigh or rolled her eyes. She walked to one of the lounge beach chairs there and laid down. She snorted, this school doesn't allow her to use her power, that's annoying.
Hayate felt the presence enter the roof top and lay down somewhere. He sighed. He wasn't even going to bother saying hi. By the way the person was stomping, he guessed they didn't want to be disturbed.
Yurine laid her head on the lounge beach chair as she put on her sunglasses and sighed heavily, as if her life only filled with problem. But that just the way she is, Yurine is always pessimistic. She looked up to the sky and slowly watching the cloud moved.
Hayate did his best to ignore this person's presence which wasn't that hard since they were both in their own world. He closed his eyes and let the wind blow gently over him, relaxing him.
Akari circled around her, closely looking her up and down, her hands firmly planted on her hips. "Hmm...." She said swallowing her mouth full of cookies. She then stopped in front of her and smirked. "You...have a very nice figure." She said staring deep in her eyes, her eyes began to glow as bright as flames.

Shinobu sighed and pulled Akari back. He chuckled nervously. "Pl-Please excuse Her, she's....a bit of a huge flirt when it comes to girls....like you." He said stuffing another cookie in her mouth.

AKari tried to fidget out of his grasp. "Yesh, i der, shoo have a beaushiful boshy, that I jush wanna-" Shinobu quickly covered her mouth.