jeu de rôle aléatoire Surviving Twins

BanetteGhosneir posted on Oct 23, 2014 at 02:29PM
in the year 2019, the human race had predicted that the End of the World was imminent, at first they decided to try and build a way of transporting humans away from the planet onto another planet, sadly they couldn't establish a home on another planet before the end... so they had to try something else, someone suggested underground bunkers, but it wouldn't work, they didn't have enough materials for the entire planet population, so 1/2 of the planet's population, but even still, they couldn't, 1/3 they asked. still not possible. 1/10 they asked. but it couldn't be done. so, they tried something else, later they found out the end would be caused by their star, burning all life apon the planet, so they thought, try to contain the suns power. so they built towers, these towers breached the atmosphere, they were huge and an amazing sight to behold. but 1 person thought that these towers wouldn't be enough, and decided that regular humans couldn't survive the end at all, he suggest that they try, in the 1 year that they have left, to create Humans, capable of surviving The End...

those Humans, are YOU.

These humans capable of surviving The End, needed to be strong, stronger than Planes, faster, but most importantly, they needed to understand the importance of eachother, the importance of Humanity... and what better way, then for them to almost share a mind, twins, were to be the new humans.

After 7 months, These new Humans were finally finished, each unique in their own way, but each would survive The End...

5 months later, when The End begun, the New Humans were put in Cryogenic Stasis.... They weren't supposed to know of The End yet. the New Humans were too young, the old humans accepted their fate, as the sun scorched the planet.

20 years later, the Cryogen Pods opened, The New Humans were kept 4 to 5 buildings apart from the other twins, this was to stop confusion of their brains during their growth in the pods. but now they've awakened. and to what will they find?

[==================================]
[Summary - DON'T READ IF YOU WANT TO FIGURE THINGS OUT THROUGH THE STORY INSTEAD OF THROUGH ME]

The human race has died from the star having a Solar Flare, after 20 years Plants and other Wildlife has come back, somehow surviving, without the old humans, you're the 'new Humans', each of you has a Unique ability, and your minds to your twin is almost like 1 mind, you've awaken from your Growth in a Cryogen Pod, only to find your twin awake at the same time. what will you do now?

[======================================]
[==========][RULES][============]

1: Don't have abilities like 'immortality' or 'invulnerability'

2: There is a 2nd race you can play, Radiation from the sun has evolved some animals to be sort of human-like, but still keeping their Animal qualities

3: There are no Old Humans, they've become extinct.

4: You must be either Twins, or the evolved animals.

5: If a twin's twin has died, they need to have some sort of terrible infliction, the most common infliction is insanity, cannibalism, or just plain death.

6: Twins can be either both male, both female, or 1 male 1 female.

7: Twins powers are Unique, therefore, no abilities that are the same, you can have abilities that are inverted, like 1 twin controls fire, and their twin controls water.

8: Different people refer to the Evolved Animals in different ways, your character may have a way to call them too, same for the New Humans.

9: abilities to do with Time is fine, however do not have the ability to see/goto/change the past.

10: More might be added

[==================][Character Sheets][============]

[===]TWINS[===]
[b]Name:[/b]
[u]Name:[/u]

[b]Age:[/b](This is how old they look from the Cryogen growth Pods)
[u]Age:[/u]

[b]Gender:[/b]
[u]Gender:[/u]

[b]Power:[/b]
[u]Power:[/u]

[b]Appearance:[/b] (preferably, pictures)
[u]Appearance:[/u]

[b]Extra:[/b]
[u]Extra:[/u]

[===]Evolved Animals[===]

[b]Name:[/b]

[b]Age:[/b]

[b]Gender:[/b]

[b]Animal:[/b]

[b]Biography:[/b] (This is pretty much what they think of their new evolution, what they did in their life, and maybe of what they're wanting or hoping for)

[b]Extra:[/b]

[=======================][People][=======­===­===­===­]
Zeruno/Unumo - Speed up/Slow down - Banette
Rose/tulip - Destruction/Restoration - Wildwolfheart
Gastieel/Arumune - Magibreaker/Colour World - Banette
Aiden/Aleera - Fire/Ice - Firiel
Ray/Kai - Photokinesis/Umbrakinesis - Angel_kiss

248 - Crocodile/Alligator - Banette
Goliath - Atlas Moth - Banette
Riff - Eagle - Firiel
Aslan - Fox - Angel_kiss
((The picture is pretty much what the world looks like when the twins come out of Cryogen))
 in the an 2019, the human race had predicted that the End of the World was imminent, at first they
last edited on Oct 24, 2014 at 11:57PM

jeu de rôle aléatoire 60 réponses

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 60

il y a plus d’un an BanetteGhosneir said…
((Here's an Example of things))

Name: Zeruno
Name: Unumo

Power: To speed up herself, or anything around her.
Power: To slow down herself, or anything around her.

Appearance: Right side, the black haired one
Appearance: Left side, the White haired one

Extra: She likes it nice and dark, and quiet
Extra: She likes it nice and bright, and quiet

More: When their abilities are used at the same time, nothing in an area will be able to move but both of them, though this won't last for very long, once it stops, to the people who were effected it will have been as if nothing had happened.
last edited il y a plus d’un an
 ((Here's an Example of things)) [b]Name:[/b] Zeruno [u]Name:[/u] Unumo [b]Age:[/b] 15 [u]Age:
((Here's an example of the Evolved Animals))
Name: "Call me 248"

Animal: "Uhm... the strange beings that lived in these tall structures referred to me as a Crocodile... or Alligator?"

Biography:
248 was surprised at how her limbs were suddenly longer, her organs had moved, and she had strange stringy stuff on her head, her teeth were still sharp, but they were... thinner? her scales felt different, and she could see in... colour? she had 2 strange large balls infront of her, and they followed her everywhere, it was all so strange as she also felt.... shame? she was naked? it was a strange word to her, she didn't exactly understand it, but one day, she found the large structures, the things left behind by the ones who came before, the 'old walkers' she calls them. she found clothes, some intact and decided to wear them, later after noticing her mouth was smaller than normal, she needed something to fight with, which lead to her making that huge spiked blade.

now, she travels from the humans structure herds, from herd to herd, looking for any sort of indication on what had happened to the old walkers.

Extra:
"the Old Walkers had a place they called 'school', for many apon many nights, i spent my time there, reading through the things they called 'books', i learned to speak the old walkers language, to read their words... but they never recorded what happened to them.... or maybe they did? i just need to find it"
 ((Here's an example of the Evolved Animals)) [b]Name:[/b] "Call me 248" [b]Age:[/b] "Uhm.... I'm
wildwolfheart18 commented…
oh so they look human ok :p il y a plus d’un an
BanetteGhosneir commented…
well, they don't have to look fully human, they can still look sort of like animaux :3 but they should be mostly human il y a plus d’un an
((Well, I'm going to make 2 more characters (Technically, it's 3) just in case more people don't join))

Name: Gastieel
Name: Arumune

Power: Magibreaker (His body automatically cancels out abilities, so you'll have to 1V1 him)
Power: Colour World (She can move around with Colours, for example, if there is blue on a wall, if she moves into it, she can come out where there is blue somewhere else)

Appearance: Pic 1
Appearance: Pic 2

Extra:

Gastieel is a bit protective of his Twin, as he already knows the infliction if she were to die

Gastieel refers to the 'new humans' as 'Magi' and the old humans as 'them'

Extra:

Arumune was named by her twin

Arumune can see 45 in both eyes, (usually how well your eyes are is measured, the maximum is 25, both her eyes are 45/25)
 ((Well, I'm going to make 2 plus characters (Technically, it's 3) just in case plus people don't rejoindre
(Arumune)
 (Arumune)
Name: "Sup, I'm Goliath, nice ta meet'cha"

Animal: "Well, according to the titans, i was called an Atlas Moth"

Biography:
"Well, I'd say not being able ta fly n'all really sucks, an' ma legs n' arms be gone, the fur on mah head got longer, an' is.... cleaner? i guess, i got these weird ball-like things right under mah head, and they're annoyin', plus i got 5 little grabber-thingies on my remaining hands, an' mah feet got shorter ones too, it's kinda weird, but awell, I'll manage

How'd i learn ta talk? well, i foun' dese square thin's that is usually mah food, it don't taste too good now though, but dere were symbols on it, an' i could understand them, make sense?

Where i got these stuff on mah body? the Titans usually wore weird stuff like this on em, now that i look like them, might aswell wear it."

Extra:
Goliath refers to the Old Humans as 'Titans'

Goliath is much bigger than a regular human, this might be because she was once an Atlas Moth
 [b]Name:[/b] "Sup, I'm Goliath, nice ta meet'cha" [b]Age:[/b] "Humm.... i dunno" [b]Gender:[/b]
il y a plus d’un an Angel_Kiss said…
(I'll join later.)
(Allright :3)
il y a plus d’un an Firiel said…
[===]TWINS[===]
Name: Aidan
Name: Aleera

Power: Aidan controls Fire
Power: Aleera controls Ice

Appearance: See Pic 1 & 2. And I guess you're not dumb enough to see the difference between male and female..

Extra: umm... nope
Extra: If their power combined, they could healing each other. They also could talk by send thought to each other. Also, they have Twin Effect on each other. If the Aidan hurt, Aleera could also feel the pain. Maybe Aleera is the one who get attacked, but if Aidan can't bear the pain, he might be the one who died.

(Sorry, it's short. I was in hurry. I'll try to fix it ASAP.)
 [===]TWINS[===] [b]Name:[/b] Aidan [u]Name:[/u] Aleera [b]Age:[/b] 17 [u]Age:[/u] 17 [
BanetteGhosneir commented…
can toi remove their ability to see into Time? because it will sort of ruin the point of this il y a plus d’un an
Firiel commented…
Done. Anything else? il y a plus d’un an
Aleera
 Aleera
[===]Evolved Animals[===]

Name: Riff

Animal: Eagle

Biography: Riff was confused at first. Waking in the middle of a mossy field, feeling his body get heavier. His feathers ... was gone? Now he have skin... just like a mammal ... then when he saw his food and he want to go after it ... but he couldn't fly? What have he changed into? He was very confused.
Then, as the time go on, he learn and learn about things in the past. Now that he understands... He suddenly gained his wings back... He take some clothes from the "Pure" and wear them. He still have his usual sharp teeth though.

Extra: When he say "Pure" he means the Old Humans
 [===]Evolved Animals[===] [b]Name:[/b] Riff [b]Age:[/b] .... ???? [b]Gender:[/b] Male...
Name: Aslan

Animal: I'm pretty sure I'm fox..

Biography:
Every since the changing happened to Aslan, she has been pretty much confused. Until walking upon a turtle named the Wiseman, who said he has lived centuries and centuries, he told her tales about the Walkong Ones, how different things back then was and how the Walkng ones disappeared.

Extra:
 Name: Aslan Age: Wiseman says I'm four in the Walking Ones' years. Gender: I'm female Animal
((thanks for joining, both of you. :3))
(No prob)

Name: Ray
Name: Kai

Power: Photokinesis - create and manipulate pure light.
Power: Umbrakinesis - Manipulation of darkness and shadow

Appearance: the redhead
Appearance: the other one...

Extra: Kai also has strange symbols on his body, except they were blue and on his back.
 (No prob) [b]Name:[/b] rayon, ray [u]Name:[/u] Kai [b]Age:[/b] 16 [u]Age:[/u] 16 [b]Gender:[/b]
((Well, we have enough now, more people can join if they want, but we can start now))

the warm air was a nice change from the frozen cold of the Cryogen Pod, Gastieel sighed, some mist coming from the heat of his breath, his twin, Arumune still dizzy from the awakening, Gastieel looked around at where they were... the lab where they were made, their Birthplace, what could've happened? where are 'they', where could 'those' have gone to? did they abandon Gastieel and Arumune here?.... suddenly his thoughts were overcome with confusion, he looked to Arumune, she was no longer dizzy now, and was looking around.

"Brother.... where are we?" she asks, as she takes her clothes from next to her Cryogen Pod,
"Our home... or what it once was, are you feeling allright Sister?" Gastieel had already gotten his clothes on when he had awoken, Arumune nods at his question. "Should be go down the Hallways we were told no to venture? they said the other homes were taking care of others like us... maybe we can go play?"
"Your mind is still the same... how long were we asleep?" Arumune shrugs, she had finished getting dressed, as Gastieel and Arumune linked hands, they ventured towards the hallways to other labs, in search for either more people, or in search of their caretakers.

[========================================­===­===­==]­

the scratching sound of steel against pavement rung around in the streets above ground, 248's large sword scratched a line in the pavement of the once busy streets of the Old Walkers, she hummed to herself, as plants and animals thrived around her... The Old Walkers were cruel to animals and plants for a long time, but they were brilliant, so smart, they accomplished things 248 never even knew possible, she stopped for a second. "Whatever happened to them? where did they go?"

(I'll reply with the other 3 after someone else)

((Well, we have enough now, plus people can rejoindre if they want, but we can start now)) the warm air
Aslan kicked a pebbel in boredom, it had been a while since she had buried the Wiseman, she found some place quiet and beautiful, yet so different to his loud and impatient personality. She chuckled, maybe it was payback for all the years of him shouting at how she's doing thing wrong.

=======

Kai watched his hands move for the first time in many, many years, it was a strange feeling, he felt like it was all just a dream, and now he had woken up with his brother by his side... Right, where is Ray anyway? He stood up, but fell back due to the dizziness, "Ray? Goddamnit, where did he wonder off to this time."
(No problemo. And I've edited the bio you asked to change. Umm.. how is it? Anything else is wrong? Tell me so I can fix it. ^_^)
(nope, it's all good now :3 have fun)

Unumo was holding Zeruno tightly, the lab of which they had awoken from was dark, very dark and cold, it was sort of destroyed, the power had run out, which is why they had awaken, they looked around, confused, Zeruno more wondering where the caretakers had gone, where the people who played with them, who took care of them had gone, Unumo's stomach growled, she was hungry. they both sighed.

"let's go eat" they said, heading towards the crack in the roof of the lab with plants emerging, Unumo gave Zeruno a boost, and when Zeruno got up, she extended her hand to pull Unumo up.

The public area of the lab was dark too, except for Sunlight and plants coming from the windows, Zeruno and Unumo went towards it, Zeruno slower than Unumo, once they had gotten outside... the world outside was much different... the caretakers were gone, just suddenly vanished, the streets were almost empty..... almost.... there was someone standing in the street, chuckling, Unumo and Zeruno knew how to hide easily, so they quickly did so, not too far from eachother behind some plants.

[Unumo, who's that? and why does she have ears on her head?]
[i don't know sis, they might be mean though, stay close]

[========================================­===­===­===­==]­

"oh bloody 'ell" a voice rang out, Goliath had accidentally ripped one of the Titan's books by sneezing, the titans were much larger than her before all these legs and strange body things, but now she was bigger than them, her hands barely able to hold a small book without it covering the entire page, she sighed, she needed sunlight, she put the broken book down, and moved to the door, having to bend down to move through, then weaving and waving through hallways till she got outside, she looked up at the sign of the building.

"hoh-hoe-hotel?" she tried to read it.
 (nope, it's all good now :3 have fun) Unumo was holding Zeruno tightly, the lab of which they had
Dark.... it was dark... all was dark and messy. Aidan opened his eyes as Aleera opened her eyes at the same time. Aidan slowly sat up and looked around, this place... was so different from the last time he see it. His feet felt weird... the floor was so cold... He was naked and he know it wrong, so he took his clothes from a table besides him. He slowly began to walk out from the building, only to reveal the new world before him.

Aleera looked around as she sat up. She wondered where her "mate" went to. Mate is word she refer to the old human. She blinked twice before grabbed her dress and wore it. She tied her hair into a ponytail as how the "mate" teach her. She walked on the cold floor. She slowly walked to face the whole new world before her.

Riff opened his eyes, awaken from his short nap today. He loved being on the moss. He always hide his wings when he slept. He slowly sat up and yawned stretching, he rubbed his stomach. "I'm hungry..." He muttered as he get up, wanting to find his food as soon as possible.
Aslan sniffed the air, she sensed extra smells not far away from her. Her eyes wondered around a moment, "I see you." She giggled, pulling out her dual katana, she's was prepared for the worst.

========
Ray was walking around bare chested, the strange symbols on his body was glowing again, he still doesn't really know what it means, but hopefully someone else knows, that is, once he finds someone. He feels kinda guilty, for leaving Kai alone, but surely his twin will eventually make his way out.

Kai got dressed quickly, then saw Ray's jacket lying on the floor. "Agh, that idiot with his stupid habits.."
Unumo flinched at the girl's sudden reaction, Zeruno just looked at her in disappointment.

[Calm down, listen she's detecting us somehow.... sound of our hearts?]
[Smell? we were in Cryogen for a while, we smell like Ice]
[Or.... Sixth sense, directly sensing us... Sister, let's try something, Slow yourself down to a minute per second, that should throw off your Heartbeat and Smell, I'll speed mine up to a Second a Minute, it'll confuse her on my Heartbeat or smell... if she's using 6th sense, then we'll probably have to run, or fight]

Unumo nodded, and did as her sister said....... in her eyes now, everything around her was moving so fast, but really, everything else wasn't fast, she had slowed down.... her heartbeat, breathing, thought process, even her body was slowed down, 1 minute for her, would now be 1 second for everything outside... Zeruno did the same to herself, this was a Good Way to see if that girl out there had 6th sense, or just really good damn hearing or smell, Everything else to Zeruno was slowed down, her heartbeat and thoughts were much faster, even her breathing rate.
Aslan was really confused now, she didn't know whether there were many people or just one person. "Stop! Stop it!" She shouted, Aslan didn't like it, whatever voodoo magic they were doing, she didn't like it.
Neither Zeruno nor Unumo could really understand what Aslan had just said, to Zeruno, it was nothing but a split-second jumbo, she couldn't make the words out at all, nor did she even know that Aslan was speaking. Unumo could hear nothing yet, the sound hadn't gotten to her yet. Zeruno returned speed around her to normal, she had still heard the split-second jumbo, wanting to try and see if the girl in the street has said something. she listened carefully, fully knowing her Heartrate, smell and breathing would now seem normal to her.

[========================================­===­===­]

Gastieel sighed.... they had walked for a while, Arumune had been clinging to his arm the entire time, mainly because she couldn't see any colours very clearly in this dark, no matter how good her eyes were, pitch black was still pitch black, the absence of light makes the eyes incapable of sight, as they both knew. Gastieel could feel her mind was full of fear, he sighed, and patted her head, which did calm her down....

after a bit longer, they both spotted a light at the end, Arumune's thoughts filling with joy, and Gastieel with relief, if she had kept squeezing, his arm might not have gotten blood, they got closer, and closer, till they could see out of the tunnel again... and they were met with a person, someone standing near the 2 empty Cryopods... holding what Gastieel assumed was that Magi's twin's jacket.

Arumune stayed quiet, and sort of hid herself behind Gastieel's Arm, still showing half her face so she could see. Gastieel sighed, she did this because if that person attacked, Gastieel's body, his power would cancel it.

"Yo," Gastieel said, raising his left hand that wasn't occupied by Arumune in a sort of greeting way.

[========================================­=]

248 yawned, still dragging the huge blade, though she stopped.... another 'evolved' stood opposite of her, he was growling, drooling, and repeating the same word, over and over again. 'hungry.... kill.... hungry.... kill'

248 prepared her giant blade, putting it on her shoulder, ready to slam down incase the evolved attacked, he growled again, noticing her presence now apon lifting the blade, Goliath looked down the road from the Hotel, hearing the blade too,

"well sheit mate, got a bloody fight go'en on 'ere"
248 quickly looked over at who talked, noticing Goliath, the evolved took that chance, and charged her... futile,

248 quickly looked back at the evolved, moments before he came into range to attack her... blood splattered everywhere, the evolved wriggled and screamed for a second, before dieing from being cut in half, bludgeoned and crushed under a heavy blade, 248 had dropped it down onto him, returning the blade back into the line she had made in the road whilst walking with it, she looked to Goliath.

"i won't have to kill another evolved, will i?"
"nah, I'm not a fighter mate, mor' of a.... scavange',"
"well... allright then, I'm 248, Crocodile.... you?"
"Name's Goliath mate, I'm n' Atlas Moth. so whatcher deal? Crocodiles don' come to the tower'n'land, an' that 'evolved' you just gon splattered n' all was a lion..."
"Exploring... i wish to find out what happened to the Old Walkers, and good for the shmuck, he needs to keep his teeth to himself."
"Old Walkers?"
"the beings that lived here before, the beings we look like now"
"oh, the Titans"
"Titans?"
"i wasn' as big as you dear, i was a Moth, the Titans were towerin' above me n' all"
il y a plus d’un an Kat-chan said…
Name: Natt
Name: Zip

Power: He can take on the physical form of anything he's ever seen
Power: She can mimic any sound she's ever heard

Appearance: picture
Appearance: second picture

Extra: He has photographic memory, thus never forgets anything he ever sees. He tends to be very serious and is almost always suspicious.
Extra: She never forgets anything she hears. She's very friendly and naive.
 [b]Name:[/b] Natt [u]Name:[/u] Zip [b]Age:[/b] 16 [u]Age:[/u] 16 [b]Gender:[/b] Male [u]Ge
((Zip))
 ((Zip))
Aslan stopped shouting when she could again hear a heartbeating. "Show yourselves." she pointed one of her katanas at the direction which Zeruno and Unumo was standing.

Suddenly her stomach rumbled, loudly. Food was never trouble when she was with Wiseman, he seemed to have a magical metal box that he calls fridge where food is stored. Aslan's cheeks turned hot pink, then pats her stomach, "shut it.. Can you not see I'm busy here?.."
==============
Kai turned around in surprise, how lucky was he, didn't even have to leave the pods to find anyone, they came straight to him. "Yo." he replied, examining Gastieel and Arumune while keeping his distance.
(Welcome Kat-chan :3)

When Aslan's stomach growled, so did Zeruno's... they hadn't eaten anything in years.
Zeruno peeked her head around the corner of the broken limestone block she was hiding behind to look at Aslan.

Unumo now returned to normal speed. [Sister, what's happening?]
[She's hungry...]
[we're hungry too...]

"Who are you? and why do you have weapons?" Zeruno called out to Aslan

[========================================­===­==]­

"Where's your Magi twin?"
"d-did he...?"
"i doubt his Magi died, he'd be showing some sort of Infliction... weren't you told what happens when i would die Arumune?"

Arumune shook her head. Gastieel just sighed.
"Do you need help finding him?"
((Haii! ^w^))

Natt sat up in his pod and turned to look at his sister. She had done the same thing. Although once it was established that he was awake too, Zip immediately began to gaze around the room in woner. Natt wondered what she was looking at. It was pitch black. He could barely see anything himself.

He got out of his cryogenic pod and pulled on the clothes that had been left for him beside it. Zip followed suit. Natt found himself wonereing what had happened while they were asleep. Where were the Originals, the ones who had created and cared for him and his sister? Where was anyone, actually. And what had happened? It hadn't been this dark when they'd gone to sleep.

He turned to his sister, who, in turn, smiled at him and said, "Good morning brother, good morning sister!"

This was how she always greeted him. He used to complain that it didn't make sense, but he had gotten used to it now.

"Let's go," Natt said. "Time to find out what happened."

Together, they walked out of the room.
"I'm Aslan, what kind of evolved are you?" She puts her katanas back, "I would need something to protect myself, right?" She shrugged, in this world, it was to kill or be killed.

========
Kai sighed, "nah, I'm sure he'll show up later... Why is my twin such a pain..." He laughed dryly, "Anyway, I'm Kai, and you guys are?..."
"Evolved?" Zeruno asked, coming out of Hiding, her sister followed her lead.
"We're not Evolved, we're Twins"
"I'm Zeruno"
"I'm Unumo"
"Zeruno speeds up, and Unumo slows down. together we will never frown" they said in Unison, Unumo smiling, she loved to say that to the caretakers

[============================]

"I'm Gastieel, my paranoid sister here is Arumune" Arumune gave him a little wave.
"Her 'thing' is-"
"i-i can t-teleport inbetween c-colours"
"yeah, that. what's yours?"
(Sorry I haven't get to reply much on this RP. But also, just informing that I would be gone for camp at Oct 29 until 31th. Sorry in advance that I would be offline for a while.)

Aleera looked around. "I got to find Aidan."
Aidan looked around. "I got to find Aleera."
They were parted when they were asleep and now they have to work their way to found each other.

Aidan sighed and closed his eyes. Aleera, where are you? You might be in danger all by yourself. Don't be stupid and running around. Let me find ya and then we'll face it all together just like we promised. Aidan send a thought to Aleera's mind.
Aleera twitched as she felt someone speaking in her head. She sat down on the mossy ground and then looked aboard. Who are you? Is it you Aidan? Hmmm... I'll send my location and then ya can meet me here. I'll be waitin'. Aleera sent a spark within her message to Aidan, sending him her current location.
Aidan sighed as he received the message. "Hmm... wait for me.. I'll come Aleera." He start to walking to the direction Aleera give within the last message.

Riff start to walking around the city, wanting to find food as soon as possible. He was very hungry. "Food food where are you?" He muttered.
((Allright, noted :3 also, question: Why were they Seperated? >_>? Twins were put in cryogen, they shouldn't be that far from eachother, so please provide a story on why they're seperated, or reveal why along the RP))

"twins?... I've never heard of twins before... Wait.. you're not evovled?... Oh my tail! I can't believe it! The walking ones! I thought you were extincted... But who cares! No wonder you have voodoo magic, Agh why didn't I think of that earlier." she jumped around in excitement, then grabbed Zeruno's hand, "what's it like? The old world? did you really have large metal birds that takes people from one place to another? I've never met a bird that big before..."

=======

"Darkness. I control the shadows." he gave them a simple yet clear description. "by the way, have you perhaps, seen a guy with long red hair, and blonde tips, 'bout this high wondering around."
Zeruno looked confused, and slightly amused, giant metal birds? Unumo just laughed.
"you mean Planes?"
"Old World? you mean before all this" Zeruno motioned her head to the plants and rubble and ashes around them.
"Well... remove the plants, the ash, and imagine millions of us, walking around, with blue squares infront of alot of their faces..... and see that?" Zeruno pointed to the massive tower near the center of the city, breaching the atmosphere.
"That's where the important people went, is what i was told" Little does the twins know what those towers were actually for... maybe, one day... maybe, they'll find out.

"now, what is an Evolved?"
"Are you an Evolved?"
"And what are 'walking ones'"
"We're walking ones sis"

[========================]

Gastieel nodded when he told them his power. "I'm guessing that would be your twin? nope, sorry, we came straight from our Cryogen pods, i couldn't see anything with the lack of light. as for Arumune, i dunno. Sis, did you see anything in the dark?"
"n-no... sorry.... maybe we can help you find y-your twin? can we help him Brother?"
"Well, sure. but as long as he doesn't touch me-"
"-Then he'll be fine, i know."
"So, would you like our help?"
"Evolved are animals... That become, you know, the walking ones. For example, I'm actually a fox." She pointed at her large furry ears. She then closed her eyes, imagining what it was like in the old world, she'd imagine them walking, talking, eating, the streets filled with them, and those metal things that they sit in... What were they called... Cars, right, cars.

==========

"Sure, the more the merrier." Kai nods, he quickly grabs something else from his pod, "Right, I'm ready."

==========

Ray stared out at the empty streets, he remember back then, he used to sneak out when the caretakers weren't looking, to feel what's it's like to play with other kids his age. The caretaker would found him, never matter how far he goes, because they have Kai. And being locked up wasnt fun either, he'd sit in the corner, facing the walls while Kai sits outside and reads him another story. He leaned against the rail and stretched out and yawned, maybe it was time to get back, or else Kai might forever ignore him.
Zeruno just looked at her strangely, whilst Unumo kept staring at the ears on Aslan's head.

"so, there are Animals walking around that look like us?"
Unumo begun fidgeting.
[Sister, no, you might piss her off]
"C'MON! PLEEEEEEAAAAASSSEEEE!"
"no!"
Unumo pouted.
"Well, anyway, why do you need those swords? and where did you even get them, those are ancient, why not use a simple Neonlade?"

[========================================­===­===­===­===­===­]

Gastieel nodded.
"Allright, close your eyes, and try to imagine your twin's face, It'll show you his location, surroundings, and if he has any injuries, works much better than just trying to find his location" Gastieel knew alot about the Twins, he was sort of made to continue teaching them all how to use their abilities, "I-if you t-tell me Near-by Colours, i c-could goto him and b-bring him back"
"Will you be ok with a guy on your own?" Gastieel wasn't really being protective of her like most people think, Gastieel knows how shy she is to strangers.
"yes, I'll be allright brother"

[========================================­===­===­===­===­==]­

248 bawled in laughter, Goliath knew some good Jokes.
"You seem to know much about the Old Walkers"
"Well, i do live 'n a hohtel"
"you mean a Hotel?"
"so dats how you say it"
248 stopped, and prepared her blade again, Goliath just looked, and sighed.

"Hello?" Goliath called out, there was a red-haired person a little further ahead.... and he strangely was bare-chested.
"Where's his Shirt?"
Natt and Zip wondered out of their building and into the sun outside. Zip immediately grinned at the same time Natt frowned.

The world had changed. A lot. Buildings were crumbling, and plants were growing. There was no one around. The streets looked empty.

"How long were we asleep?" Natt wondered.

Zip broke away from him and began wondering down the street, looking at everything in awe. "Look! It's so...different." She kept giggling and shrieking and pointing excitedly.

Natt followed behind her, keeping an eye out for any signs of life.
"A friend of mine gave it to me... He said the Walking ones used them as decoration, but it's a pretty good weapon." Aslan had a flashback of her days of training, the red katana was hers, and the blue one was Wiseman's. "Oh, by the way, are there more of you guys?"

=============

"Right." Kai closed his eyes, and when he reopened, he was looking at something else.

=============

For a moment Ray went blind, he shook it off, focusing more on the two strangers, he then turned his head away from them due to the exposed clothes they were wearing (me: *cough* look at yourself.. Ray: pfft, I'm a guy, it's fine) "Who are you?" He was especially aware of the girl with the large blade.

=============

"He's in a corridor.... There's a tree..... Wait, i think he found more twins.... But they look kinda weird... Arumune, you can try the colour green, or orange." Kai told Gastieel and Arumune what he had seen through Ray's eyes.
"There should be, i hope they survived."
"There were, we were told we couldn't play with them though, they were kept a few buildings away from us... can i-"
"Sister, it might annoy her"
"how would you know that if you never asked?"
"allright fine, ask her"
"Can i touch your ears?" Unumo asked in the nicest voice she possibly could

[========================================­===­]

Arumune nodded.
"i c-can either t-take you with m-me, or take him t-to us"
"Sister... I'd suggest you take him to us... since... you know" Gastieel didn't like other Magi knowing his power was to cancel out theirs, this meant that he couldn't even go with his sister through Colours, if she wanted to go somewhere, she'd have to do it alone. it also meant that when Magi tell eachother their power, they trust eachother... but what do you think their reactions are, when they know someone doesn't have a power, more of an Anti-power.

"y-yes, i know. i hope you'll be ok with that k-Kai" Before she would even let him answer, she quickly ran over to a nearby plant, and the moment she touched the leaf, if was as if she was never in the room, all smell, all trace, all sound every sense of her, even her spirit was no where in the world. to Gastieel, she was everywhere at all times now. because she was, she was in every colour green.

[========================================­===­=]

"I'm 248, who're you?"
"I'm Goliath, are you a Red Panda.... what are you?"

248 felt a bit strange, she looked down, it was hard to see her stomach over the balls on her chest, but there was something holding it? she blinked, then suddenly, Arumune was holding 248,

Both 248 and Arumune shrieked, 248 in a panic attempted to slam the massive blade down, it was successful, but it missed Arumune, she had quickly gotten out of the way, and scrambled to a nearby piece of rubble, and begun hiding behind it.
"p-p-please! don't hurt m-me!"
248 quickly looked around, and pulled the blade back up to her shoulder, ready incase they attacked.
"w-w-where the hell did you come from?! i didn't sense nor hear you at all!"
"i-i-i t-teleported!"

[========================================­]

Gastieel suddenly just flipped.
he could feel his sister's mind, she felt in danger.
[ARUMUNE! IF YOU'RE IN DANGER! COME BACK RIGHT AWAY! USE GREEN AGAIN! OR BLACK IF IT'S NEARBY! just please.... don't die]
[a-allright brother! but i found Kai's brother]
"Kai, she found your brother, but Arumune feels in danger, would your brother do that?"
((Kat-chan-kun seems like she needs some interaction :3 I'll make another Evolved for her to interact with))

Name: "Hello... I'm Feirier, it is a pleasure to meet you"

Age: "My age?.... in the age of the Dim Ones, i am 20 years old"

Gender: "i am a Male, sadly i do not have the features of a male Firefly anymore, but i am still a Male, except now in the form of the Dim Ones"

Animal: Firefly

Biography:
It was a curios thing to him, his wings were gone, and his arms and legs had fallen off, his body was still as light as when it was small, and he can still glow, except now he glows from his entire body, not just his abdomen, he found these cloth things the Dim Ones wore, they were light just like him, so he wore them.

Extra:
He's light enough, that if wind was blowing, if he jumped up he could get blown away

He can glow very brightly, almost to the point of a Flash Bang

Feirier had been blown off with the wind again, he sighed, now he'd have to wait until he hid something....

after a while of being blown throughout the city, he spotted 2 people below.
"evolved?" Suddenly, the wind changed direction, and now Feirier was headed right for them

"OH NO OH NO HO NO NON ONONONONONONO"
he blew towards them, hitting them, though he was so light, the 2 people would no be effected at all... him on the otherhand, hit them then the ground.

"ooooooowwwww!"
 ((Kat-chan-kun seems like she needs some interaction :3 I'll make another Evolved for her to interact
Aslan raised an eyebrow, "sure... I guess.." She didn't think there was anything interesting about her ears, but man, the walking ones are pretty weird.

===========
"A red panda? Wait what?" All Ray saw was a flash of green, then the girl, 256... Wait, or was it 258? Anyway, it's doesn't matter, began rampaging.

===========

"Ray has never hurt a fly before, now why would he hurt a person." Kai shot Gastieel a warning glance. "Just tell her to bring him back, give that dumbass a good hit on the neck and he'll be out like a light."
"yaaaaay!"
Unumo was filled with happiness, and begun jumping up to try and touch Aslan's ears, managing to stroke them a little, after she managed to rub them 6 times, she stopped, and had the biggest grin on her face, which changed after their stomach's growled. Zeruno just laughed at her.

"We should find food soon" Unumo nodded.

[=======================================]­

Gastieel didn't notice the warning glance at all, most other Magi depend on their powers to attack, their powers didn't work at all on him. "Arumune can't do that, she's not a fighter, the most she can do to defend herself is take her enemies into the Colour World, but even then she can be attacked by the person she brought in, and when she leaves, they'll follow."

[Arumune, try to just grab Ray, that's his twin, and bring him back, don't try to fight if you can avoid it]

"a-a-allright brother"
Arumune looked over at the red-haired guy, that was probably Ray, she could try to run over and grab him, her jacket was black so she could come out by her brother, it was a good idea, but...

"Don't do that again! please! that scared the scales off me!"
"wha? a girly comin from yer' clothes scared ya?"
"i couldn't sense nor hear nor smell her, that's not good for a Crocodile"

Arumune took this chance, running over to ray, grabbing his arm, then using the black from her jacket to teleport.

she came out holding the wall where there was no light nearby Kai, the moment she and Ray were safe, she let go of Ray, and quickly ran her Brother.
"you're safe, that's good" he said, giving her a reassuring hug, she seemed a bit on edge from nearly getting hit with a giant-ass blade.
Natt stared down at the person who had just blown into him. Was he a twin? If so, where was his twin? Did he have flight powers or something?

Zip, noticing that something had happened, ran back to her brother. She leaned over the boy who had bumped into Natt and stared at him. Finally, she smiled at her brother.

"Look!" She squeezed excitedly, pointing at the boy, "I found a person!"

Actually, a person blew in from no where and bumped into me, and you happened to notice, thought Natt, but he didn't say anything. His sister wasn't the brightest of people.
Firier lift himself up to his feet, then looked to who he had bumped into.
"I'm sorry! I got blown into you, it wasn't intentional at all!"
"Alright, come with me." Aslan pointed into the direction of a large apartment building, "My shelter is in there, I've searched most of the living spaces but I haven't gotten to the higher ones. Maybe you two can help me."

=======
Before Ray even understood what had happened, he was next to Kai, who looked pretty mad. "Sorry, I just wanted to explore a little.." Ray looked down at his feet, like a child that was ready for scolding. Kai ignored him, "Thank you." He gave Arumune a nod, then handed Ray his jacket, "just put it on."
"Hi!" Zip chirped to the boy in a friendly manner. "I'm Zip, and that's my brother Natt. What's your name?"

"And are you a twin?" Natt demanded. His voice was more hostile than friendly. "Where's your twin? For that matter, where is anyone? And why happened to all the buildings? And-" He caught himself. He was asking too many questions. He didn't need to confuse the guy. He simply stared at the boy, and waited for answers.
((Man.... lately, I've just been tired.... i just want to sleep all day))

Zeruno and Unumo nodded.
"The apartment buildings is something we've never been to before"
"We've never really left the labs, we're only told about the outside"

Arumune just nodded, to say your welcome.
"Arumune, who attacked you?"
"a g-girl, she had a big spiked blade"
"Do you 2 know anyone like that?"

"I'm Feirier.... and no, I'm a single child.... the answer the second question, i don't have a twin, so i can't tell you where they would be.... where is everyone? well... look around?! you might find some evolved around here somewhere, as for the buildings.... uhm.... what are 'buildings'?"
Natt stared at the boy as though he was a bit dense. "A building. You know. It's...like...those." He gestured at a fallen building. "And, if you're not a twin, what are you? Are you an...'evolved'? What is an evolved anyway?"
"Apartment building? Is that what's it's called... No wonder it's fancier than Wiseman's cave... And what's a labs? (< 'labs' was not a typos.)"

=====
"No... We've never met anyone... Besides our caretakers that is." Kai replied, then looked at Ray, "what?" He shrugged, Kai raised an eyebrow, "You've been outside before, do you know them?" Ray rolled his eyes, "dude, there is — was like 7 billion people on earth, how can i remember everyone I've seen?.... I don't think they're twins though.... Just got that feeling in my guts..."
Feirier looked at the buildings.
"oh, you meant the Anchors, well, i wasn't here when the anchors begun crumbling. yes, I'm an Evolved, I'm a Firefly, what're you?"

[===========================]

"they? there were 2?"
"t-the 2nd girl didn't attack me though, she s-stayed away from us, she didn't l-look like she could fight"
"well, at least we know there are still some people around.... or whatever they are, we should find someplace to live in, these labs aren't safe nor a good place to live, you guys going to come with us?"
Gastieel motioned for them to follow, as he spied a staircase to the surface lobby behind them, it was sort of intact.

[===========================]

"yeah, Humans lived in the apartment buildings, i'd expect it to be fancier than a cave"
"Apartment Buildings were supposed to be little houses stacked ontop of eachother"
"I'd be surprised if it still had power though, who'd be sending it power?"
"the caretakers said power comes from the power station, maybe we could go there and turn on whatever makes the power?"
"we could try"
By now, even Zip was confused. "You're a firefly? One of those small insects that light up? But...You're clearly not a tiny bug..."

"We're twins." Natt stated, his eyebrows furrowing. He couldn't understand this guy. Was this supposed to be some kind of prank? "How long were we in those pods?" He mumbled under his breath.