jeu de rôle aléatoire Blood Among The roses

BlackPetals posted on Oct 20, 2014 at 11:53PM
Loosely based off Diabolik Lovers, what with vampires and teenage girls. (No sparkly, half-assed vampires here, darlin'. These are the take-blood-now-apologize-never type.)
Since all my other RP attempts recently have died alone in the corner, I figured this one would at least pique some interest.

Now, you're a young lady, just reaching the bloom of beauty. You and several others around your age (14-19) were sent to your new home: a manor out in the woods. The owners are obviously rich, thought they don't much care for visitors. The men inside, however, are anything but what you expected.
~~~
1. Probably not so much a romance RP, maybe some sort of possessive/submissive interactions, but not exactly romance. (I suck at romance anyways, so yay! *.*)
2. At the most, two or three vampires and as many girls per person, not total.
3. Always always always always have the girl tell the vampire when she feels weak. Character deaths are not planned for, unless they get moody and attempt (and fail) suicide. (Really now, you live in a house full of very strong, incredibly fast vampires, and you're gonna go jump off the roof. My God, you're an idiot.)
~~~
Girl Profile
Name:
Bio: (Optional)

Vampire Profile
Name:
Appearance of Age:
Personality:
Bio: (Optional)

Pictures are optional as well. And I'll be stealing Ayato, Shuu, and Laito from DL.
As for who goes with who, the girls get to choose the vampire that they think looks less scary.
last edited on Oct 21, 2014 at 12:01AM

jeu de rôle aléatoire 778 réponses

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 778

il y a plus d’un an BlackPetals said…
Name: Ayato Sakamaki
Appearance of Age: 20's. Not every vampire is an old bat.
Personality: Troublemaker, attention seeker, possessive, narcissistic, perverted, but not as bad as Laito, foul-mouthed, and (oddly enough) loves basketball.
Bio: Eh... Look it up. Worth the read.
 Name: Ayato Sakamaki Appearance of Age: 20's. Not every vampire is an old bat. Personality: Trouble
il y a plus d’un an heart-of_love said…
(i dont own this character and i hope this is okay)

Name: Kagome Higurashi
Personality: strangely unfazed by horror, violence, and death,Her heart is pure, kind, empathic and gentle, the only dark part that she ever had in her heart was her secret jealousy.unforgiving of anyone who opposes her sense of justice,

Bio: She was the firstborn child and only daughter of Mr. Higurashi and Mrs. Higurashi. Kagome was named after the sparkling light her mother saw when she was born. Mr. Higurashi was killed in a car accident which had left five-year old Kagome and her mother, who was pregnant with Kagome's brother, without any support. So, Kagome's mother moved their family to the Higurashi Shrine, where Grandpa Higurashi lived.
last edited il y a plus d’un an
 (i dont own this character and i hope this is okay) Name: Kagome Higurashi Age: 17 (?) Personal
(It's fine. ^.^)

Name: Laito Sakamaki
Appearance of Age: Twenties. Quite similar to Ayato.
Personality: Perverted, loud, sadistic, but with a slightly sweeter side reserved for girls.
Bio: Too lazy to retype it, so go read it.
 (It's fine. ^.^) Name: Laito Sakamaki Appearance of Age: Twenties. Quite similar to Ayato. Perso
(i watched a ep of this, i thought it was so funny the way Laito kept calling her little bitch XD)
(That's why I'm using him. The Little Bitch thing is going to live on forever.)
(cool.)
il y a plus d’un an wildwolfheart18 said…
name: nikia meinas
personality: sweet charming...a bitch
app:pic...
bio:.im not telling you
 name: nikia meinas age:18 personality: sweet charming...a chienne app:pic... bio:.im not telling yo
for some reason i really lika Ayato)
i prefure laito tehe
????
(I'll make Shuu and a girl and that should be good to start with. >.<)

Name: Shuu Sakamaki
Appearance of Age: Like his younger brothers, he seems to be in his twenties.
Personality: Quiet, musically inclined, but still a vampire subject to anger and bloodlust.
Bio: (Optional) Nope. Go read it, and thank my lazy arse.
 (I'll make Shuu and a girl and that should be good to start with. >.<) Name: Shuu Sakamaki Appear
Name: Claire DeVille
Personality: If she doesn't tempt you, no other girl will. This young lady is sensual, knows how to flirt, and is about as innocent as the devil himself. She knows every trick a girl could know, but behind it is a girl who doesn't want to fall in love.
Bio: (Optional) Raised by her stripper mother, Claire learned her craft early. Her father was never part of her life, and she didn't really care, but that left her needing a boy in her life to give her attention. So she got popular, she got boys, and she pretended she was good with it. There is a tattoo on her stomach depicting what she calls her "Devil's horns", as that is what the sign reminds her of. She wears a hat, mini-skirts, and loves orange butterflies, as well as breaking as many rules as possible within a short amount of time. But she never really gets in trouble, she just uses the "I'm a bad girl" vibe to her advantage.
 Name: Claire DeVille Age: 17 Personality: If she doesn't tempt you, no other girl will. This young
(can we start now?)
(can we start now?)
(Yus. Whoever wants to, LET THE FEAST..... BEGIN!!!!)

(I'm such a bad person. XD)
(o.o...)
Kagome got out of the car and stared up at the mansion, the road was bumpy and hard to drive on, sh grabbed her backpack and threw it over her shoulder as well as her bow and Arrows and her other backpack. She shut the door and watched the car drive away. ".....geez grandpa." she muttered. "sending me away to live in this place..." she turned to look down the road, waiting for the other girls, only to give up after a few minutes and start to go inside.
Claire blew a kiss to the driver of the taxi, climbing out and strutting up to the doors of the mansion, where she saw another girl reaching for the handle. "Yo!" Claire called. "You were sent to live here too?" She jogged over and jumped over the steps, landing neatly next to the other girl.
Kagome jumped slightly when Claire appear out of no where and started asking questions. "yea." Kagome sighed. "my grandpa sent me here..i have no idea why" she dropped her bow next to her feet and held out her hand. "i'm Kagome Higurashi"
Claire smiled crookedly, taking her hand and shaking it. "Claire DeVille. Got sent here by some lawyer. I don't really care; the brothers that live here are supposed to be rich."
Kagome bent over to grab her bow." your into money huh?" she mused standing up and adjusting her backpack straps. "i dont really wanna be here, i got a bad vibe when my taxi pulled up the driveway"
Claire laughed quietly. "Not really. Money's nice, it can get you things, but it can also poison you." She shielded her eyes, looking down the driveway. "Think anyone else will show up, or should we go inside?"
Kagome thought for a moment. "lets go inside, everyone shows up when they can." she said turning and grabbing the door handel.
The door opened as soon as Kagome's hand touched it. Claire let our a slow whistle. "Definitely rich," she mumbled in amusement. "C'mon Kagome. Let's find out why we're here."
Kagome flinched when the door opened with out her pushing it. "Claire..are you so sure we should go inside." She answered her own question by entering the mansion and turning to look back at Claire.
Claire followed, shrugging her bag higher on her shoulder. Even though the entry hall was fairly dark, she could still see the elegance of the columns and looking ahead, she saw someone sitting on the staircase. "Huh?" She moved a little faster, since the person wasn't moving. She knelt next to him, taking the moment to note he had red hair. He wasn't breathing, and, placing a hand to his chest, she couldn't feel a pulse. "Kagome, call the ambulance. I left my cell on the street for cars to run over."
Kagome dropped her stuff to the floor and ran over, placing her hand on his neck. "okay." she pulled her cell out of her pocket and started dialing the number.
A hand shot out, snatching the phone from her grasp. The redhead sat up, sighing. "You're too loud." He opened his eyes, revealing them to be a deep green. "Why are you so loud?" Claire stared at him in shock. "Y-you had no pulse..." He glared. "Of course not. You know what I am?"
Kagome quickly got to her feet and stepped away, reambering the 10th grade english report on vampires. "no pulse,cold skin..your a vampire arnt you" she spoke softly,her voice cracking
nika ran into the mansion as soon as the taxi driver let her out. she caught her breath "wow this place is huge".she gulped seeing the redhead dude and the two girls "s-sorry guys...i'm late".
The redhead laughed. "You're a sharp one, aren't you, Chichinashi?" His eyes drifted to the other girl who had just come in. "Oh, there's three of you." He smirked. "Convenient." Claire shivered, stumbling backwards before turning and running down the hallway. The redhead moved fast, pinning Kagome to the wall and looking directly into her eyes. "Such a smart girl like you should know what a vampire does..." he leaned forward, inhaling deeply, ready to bite down on her throat.
nika heard what he said..."vampire....."nika's eye got wide with fear.."oh no..no ...no no!".she ran back towards the door trying to get the hell out of the hell hole.
wildwolfheart18 commented…
which girl goes to which vampire? il y a plus d’un an
A blonde stepped out of the shadows, catching Nika by her arm. "You aren't allowed to leave," he said quietly. "Besides, it would be a bit rude, now wouldn't it?" He tugged her along, going and smacking the redhead on the arm. "Ayato. Keep that activity restricted to your private rooms." Ayato growled, keeping his hold on Kagome. "So where's the other girl?" The blonde asked. Ayato shrugged. "I'd assume she's with--" A shriek cut them off. "Laito," they said in unison. They set off down the hallway, both holding tight to their respective captive's arm.
(The way things are going, I think Kagome and Ayato, Claire or Nika and Shuu, and the remaining girl with Laito.)
((ok that works))

nika heart started to race faster and faster..'your not going to eat me are you?".she was scared for her life.but she had to admit...this was pretty cool no matter how scarey it may seem.nika tried to get him to let go of her.jeez don't gotta hold on so tightly".
Shuu glanced at her, his blue eye flashing. "Eat you? Hardly. Vampires are not cannibals, we do not eat meat. Just the blood." His grip loosened fractionally, but remained firm as the four of them moved down the hallway.
nikia sighed a sigh of releif "ok thats fine with me....but to be honost it sounds kinda kinky".she giggled.was she really fucking around with a vampire...oh well he would probley suck her dry later anyways. "where are you taking us?".
Ayato chuckled at Nika's remark. "Well, currently, we're on our way to save the other girl from Laito before he kills her." Shuu just sighed. "You're slow, girl." He lifted her as he moved, holding her so her chin would rest on his shoulder. Ayato laughed. "She just said it was kinky, Shuu." But he copied the movement, preferring to hold Kagome bridal-style.
nikia blushed when shuu picked her up then laughed at his remark "well i am no vampire...i can only walk as fast as my little human legs will let me".she looked ahead of them seeing a darker redhead then ayato..."is that Laito?".
Kagome was frozen in hock, that is till Ayato picked her up. "I"M not a bride!" she exclaimed in terror, "Nor am i food! PUT ME DOWN!" She started to squirm till she got tired, then she just laid her head on his shoulder because his grip o her was to tight for her to move much.
nikia watched then laughed "kagome might was well enjoy it..they are quit comfy id you aske me".she cudles her head onto his shoulder smiling.she then giggled.
Shuu huffed slightly, Ayato simply smiled wolfishly, tightening his hold on Kagome slightly. "Yeah, that's Laito."
The third vampire had Claire up against a wall, her eyes half lidded. Shuu swung Nikia around so she was riding piggyback. He darted up to his brother and knocked him away from the shivering pink-haired girl. "Enough, Laito." Laito pouted, his green eyes gleaming as he looked at Claire. "But she wasn't complaining," Shuu scowled. "Even so, we will not drink until this is sorted out." Laito rolled his eyes, moving behind Claire and wrapping his arms around her. He pressed his face against her shoulder blade, smirking. "Little Bitch is mine." Ayato hummed quietly. "I quite like the idea of Smarty being mine." He looked at Nikia, who hung from Shuu's shoulders. "I think Sparkles here would be okay with being yours, Shuu."
nikia looked at shuu "oh great so i get to be your little pet?..huh..maybe you should just put a collar around my neck". oh shit did she just say that..ugh she really needs to keep her mouth shut before she becomes vampire food. she sighed and looked at shuu "oh well at least your sexy".
(Kind of meant that Nikia would be Shuu's...)
(LMAO)
(oh whoops..i changed the name around so she was talking to shuu :P)
(Heh, it's okay. So... onward and forward.)
Shuu acknowledged her comment by inclining his head. "Apparently Sparkles does like you," Ayato laughed. Laito didn't comment, too busy purring in an obviously disoriented Claire's ear. Ayato shifted Kagome so she was pressed closeer against him.
Kagome froze, before poking his forehead. "Baka...your not as Scarey a i thought." she paushed for a moment. "BUT PUT ME DOWN!"
Ayato bared his teeth. "Careful, Smarty, or I'll bite you here and now and prove that you should be scared of me." Shuu sighed irritably. "Ayato, honestly." The blond vampire set Nikia down, releasing her wrist as he did. With two quick steps he reached Claire and Laito, smacking the sensual redhead on the head. Laito yelped and drew away from Claire, pouting. Claire shivered, her eyes unfocused. "As for collars," Shuu continued in his quietly commanding voice, "I'm sure I wouldn't object." He smirked faintly, his sapphire-shard eyes twinkling at Nikia.
Kagome jerked her hand away. "the names Kagome not Smarty got it. Ka-go-me." she somehow managed to get out of his arms and she brushed out her uniform. "so who are you people." she asked.
Shuu shrugged, straightening. "We are the Samaki brothers. I am the oldest, followed by these two." Ayato smirked. "Alright," he leaned forward, mischief sparkling in his green eyes. "Smarty." Laito gave a small laugh. "Ayato, you're worse than me today." Ayato rolled his eyes. "Nobody is worse than you, Laito"
Kagomes eye started twitching. "it's Kagome." She growled glaring into Ayatos eyes with her brown ones, Normal the ebony haired girl was kind, but this guy was setting off alarms and pushed the red button in her mind. "Pinky"