jeu de rôle aléatoire anges And Demons (RRP)

ShiverStar posted on Oct 05, 2014 at 11:09PM
This is a RRP (Random RolePlay) but bring an angel or demon. You're allowed to be a human.

Character Sheet:

Name:

Looks:

Personality:

Dislikes:

Human/Angel/Demon?:

Why Are You On Earth?: (Only for Angels and Demons)

Bio:

Rules:
•Respect others

•Dont kill other characters without permission

•Dont act like the strongest of ever. But you can be really strong. (If you don't understand this rule. Please tell me)

•Have Fun

jeu de rôle aléatoire 21 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an ShiverStar said…
Name: Alyssa Alexa Akamine...

Looks: -.-

Personality: Sweet, Creative, I decide to do everything the hard way without plan..that's what everyone everyone hates about me..

Dislikes: ...

Human/Angel/Demon?: Angel

Why Are You On Earth?: I was banned from heaven from killing a godess..most angels and demons know...

Bio: ..

Other: I killed the king of hell with the help of other angels....now most demons are after me (you can be the target for demons but there has to be a reason
last edited il y a plus d’un an
 Name: Alyssa Alexa Akamine... Age: 17 Gender: I'm a girl!!! -.- Looks: -.- Personality: S
il y a plus d’un an Frankiestein65 said…
Name: Jasmine Westleigh

Looks: -_-

Personality: I'm REALLY adventurous, so my idea of fun is foraging for food or scaring off wild animals (especially venemous ones). I'm also kind and thoughtful to others around me.

Dislikes: Prissy girly girls, snobs, and anything plain and dull.

Human/Angel/Demon?: Human

Bio: I was born and raised in the Australian Outback, so I've encountered eleven of the worlds deadliest creatures. I developed a love for adventure as soon as I learnt to walk.

Other: My mom and dad died in a car crash when I was three, I've been raised by my Aunt since then...
 Name: jasmin Westleigh Age: 16 Gender: Female, duh! Looks: -_- Personality: I'm REALLY a
(Thanks for joining! 1 more character and we can start)
(Okay then :{3)
(XD Do you wanna just start?)
(XD yeah)
Jasmine: -In the bakery, icing cupcakes-
(It is ok if I make Alyssa, Jasmines guardian?)
Alyssa was walking out the subway. "I wouldn't have any problems if Hikaru (a demon) didn't stop trying to kill me...To make me feel a part of this world, I might as well be someone's guardian.." Alyssa goes in the bakery. "Let's try in here.." Alyssa thought.
(That's alright!)
Jasmine: -tries to put several cupcakes on display, but some fall over- Aw nuts!
(I hope it's okay that I do one liner role playing?)
(Yeah)
Alyssa noticed the cupcakes cakes that fell. Alyssa fixed up the cupcakes with magic. She picked up the cupcakes and passed them to Jasmine.
Jasmine: -looks over at Alyssa- Thanks, mate.
"Your welcome. Im Alyssa Alexa Akamine...." She introduced.
Jasmine: Nice name. I'm Jasmine, but everyone calls me Jaz. -extends her arm for a handshake-
il y a plus d’un an Sush1G1rl said…
Name: Pandora Semira Whakter
Looks: =~=

Personality: Creative,Sneaky,Fast-Thinking - I'm sorta like that "Sherhock Lolmes" or whatever sorta - I can tell looks, and I also am hated for being nice sometimes...

Dislikes: Know-It-Alls,Snobs,Perverts, Apples, Her Brother... Being judged for her parents,Parents (sometimes)
Human/Angel/Demon?: Demon

Why Are You On Earth?: Well, I'm still being blamed for my mom being an angel! -~- Thats it, but they try to pin it on me pranking too many good demons... but I know otherwise. But, I get to prank people :D

Bio: Mother was an angel, Father was a demon - she has a brother who took the angel side... we all know where this is going. They were seperated, but she has been living alone since 5 yrs.

Other:
*Prankster Sometimes
*Sneaky
*As snack, will mix random stuff she likes into a smoothie...
 Name: Pandora Semira Whakter Age: 16 Gender: Female =~= Looks: =~= Personality: Creative,Snea
(Thanks for joining! And by the way. If she's a demon, she's either after Alyssa oor Pandora never knew about Alyssa and other angels killing the king of hell :/)
Alyssa shakes her hand.
Jasmine: -some sort of alarm goes off in her pocket- Well, that's my shift over.
(Ok! Sorry for late reply x-x :P My sleepschedule is mostly set for about 1/3 of the day, and almost all of the night anymore ~ and no problem :3 I'm gonna go with rare 'Idk about that' percentage)
Pandora sighed, blaming her parents mentally. "I really need to get that situation covered..." She mumbled. She casually walked around, occasionally tripping people and such.
Jasmine: I better get going! See ya!
"Ok bye!" Alyssa said. She sensed 3 demons around the area. "I hope they don't know about me killing th,e king of hell.." Alyssa whispered to herself. Alyssa walked outside, passing Pandora.
Jasmine: -sits by the fountain in the town square-