jeu de rôle aléatoire aléatoire Role-Play (Anybody is Welcome)

Smackle posted on Sep 25, 2014 at 05:05AM
Since I'm new here, I would just like to start off with an random role play. So your character can be a alien,human,demon,angel,Ect. Very simple that's why Random is in the name x3.

Character Sheet:
(Doesn't have to Follow these Rules but just putting this as a basic)

Name:
Personality:
Bio:
Extra:

And hopefully people can join :D

jeu de rôle aléatoire 28 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an Mystrygal said…
Name: Lilith
Species: angel
Appearance: pic
Personality: headstrong and ambitious
Bio: to b revealed
 Name: Lilith Age: 16 Species: Angel Gender: female Appearance: pic Personality: headstrong and a
il y a plus d’un an Ayaka said…
Name: Dieter Denver
Species: Mutant
Personality: Insane would be the best word to describe him
Bio: Dieter was born and raised in England despite being of German origin. He's a telekinetic with unstable control of his powers. This is caused by his personality, he grew up in a rather ill environment which ultimately lead to his violence and insanity. Although he can make friends, when he is excited, his insane self makes an appearance which would probably scare your pants off.
Extra: His powers does not allow him to read people's minds but he moves anything with his mind. The thing has to be in sight for him to move it, therefore, he brings a rifle scope with him so he can mess with people from afar.
 Name: Dieter Denver Age: 18 Species: Mutant Gender: male Appearance: pic Personality: Insane wo
il y a plus d’un an Smackle said…
((Thank you for joining!))

Name: Flynn
Species: Flygon
Appearance: Pic
Personality: Outgoing and Laid-Back but this will advance as we start the story
Bio: Flynn was actually a flygon from Pokemon Black and White. Until the owner of the Nintendo the owner played on broke, Flynn's Memory and soul escaped the game and into the real world. He takes on an human since the environment around him was made for them. But he still has his wings and tail which can now go back and out of his body.

((Thank toi for joining!)) Name: Flynn Age: 17 Species: Flygon Gender: Male Appearance: Pic
il y a plus d’un an XxmousexX said…
name;shay
speicies: wolf/human((she can go full wolf))
appearnce:(pic)personality:shy.....really shy
bio:to come..
((human form))
 name;shay age:17 speicies: wolf/human((she can go full wolf)) gender:female appearnce:(pic)person
((wolf form))
 ((wolf form))
Name: Riley Woods
Species: Dragon Tamer
Personality: I can't narrow it down
Bio: Riley is a young girl from a dragon tamer clan. When they are born, they are each given an egg that will hatch as soon as their master is mature enough (age of 10). Riley has control over the element ice which means that her dragon partner has the nature of ice as well.
Extra: Her dragon is named Blitz
 Name: Riley Woods Age: 16 Species: Dragon Tamer Gender: female Appearance: pic Personality: I c
this is her dragon Blitz
 this is her dragon Blitz
(( We can start now btw. I'm just not good at starting rps x3))
((ok ill start then))

shay walked around the block a few times trying to think why the hell she is even here.."how did i end up here..i don't remember coming here"
Flynn was flew about in the city, flying over the humans who didn't care to look up. As he got distracted looking into the park, Flynn accidentally flew into the tree breaking a wing. He fell awkwardly in front of a girl probably thinking she didn't even know where to go or something. "Um.....hello. I'm Flynn" He said, smiling awkwardly.
shay jumped back a little. she seen the guys wing ..'uh..oh hello my names shay...are you ok" she held out her hand trying to help him up
With Shay's help, he got up. When he did, he managed to get both his wings and tail back hidden. "Um...I guess. Just fell. From a very big place" he said cracking his as it snapped back in place.
shay shivered at the sound..'ouch that sounded like it hurt really badly'..she then looked around.."umm could you please tell me where im at..im a little lost"
"Well....from the direction your going is going back into town. This is Main Street which leads you to city hall. And there you can get most of the directions. Also are you a nurse? If there was a nurse like nurse joy then I'll get my wings fixed" Flynn said muttering the last part.
shay riased an eyebrow."nurse joy?"..."oh you mean pokemon! i love that game"..she looked around.."but i'm not a nurse..but i know some nurses"
Lilith chuckled seeing Flynn fall down.But she hurriedly ran over and asked,"You alright?"
shay jumped again when lilith ran beside her.."ahh"
"Oh ok.." Flynn sighed as he saw another girl come over as she asked if he's ok. "Yeah. I'm fine. Just had a little fall" he said again awkwardly
"I'm Lilith!Nice to meet ya!"She said winking,"I suppose your going to the hospital........"

(ooh, so can we put random people from different animes in?Like Nurse Joy?)
last edited il y a plus d’un an
((i guess so))

shay blushed and looked down when she saw her wink at him.."uh..umm" she didn't say anything
Dieter smirked as he saw some kids a few blocks away through his scope. He then looked at his watch "Hey I got time. I can mess around" he looked down the sights again and caused the lamp light to squeak from behind them.

Frost surrounded Riley's eyes as she detected an unknown force from across the street. Blitz had been circling around her in the clouds and away from sight. "What's that..?" she tilted her head only to facepalm herself as she saw Dieter waving at her. "God not you again" she chuckled.
(that's sooo cool!)

"C'mon...you don't have to be shy.....!"Lilith said nudging shay..........,"What's your name?"
(( Sure. Nurse Joy won't actually be apart of the role play though. But you can put them in if you want. Flynn was just mentioning her since he was actually apart of the game but escaped and took form of a human))

" Well I guess so. But I might need some doctor who takes care of.....pokemons. I'm actually a pokemon taking place of a dead human which my soul went into his. Well this might be creepy for you to hear right about now" He said, not believing he actually said that.
"my names shay" her tail started sway back and forth..'whats your name ?"..shay looked back to flynn..'how did he die?"
(Right!Flynn does look like Flygon!)

"Relax!"Lilith said,"Nothing is too weird or creepy! I've heard creepier things........wanna her one...."This was the problem with Lilith!Once she started talking it was impossible to make her stop!"so....far away in the land of only angels..........."She began the story even before the others gave her permission to!
"Well that's a long story. It happened when I escaped my game. I'll promise I will tell you later if we meet again." Flynn said, as more people walked passed us.

(( I'm so tired. I guess I'll be go to sleep now ))
((ok night night))

shay looked at lilith pleading..."if its really bad please don't lilith" she started to whine
(G'night!)

Lilih stopped,"Oh....You don't like creepy stories?"She looked hurt at first but then she brightened up,"Right.........Let's move on then!"