jeu de rôle aléatoire I..Met My....Favorite YouTuber!?

ShiverStar posted on Sep 13, 2014 at 04:38AM
Its technically like you making a fanfic :)

Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Who's Your Favorite Youtuber?
Are You A Youtuber: (you don't have to :3)
Crush:
Other:

No rules! Enjoy!

jeu de rôle aléatoire 14 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an ShiverStar said…
Name: Kelly
Looks: ...
Personality: ...
Dislikes: Idk
Who's Your Favorite Youtuber: PopularMMOs and Danisnotonfire (it can be 2)
Are You A Youtuber: Nope
Crush: ... (Jake)
Other: ..
last edited il y a plus d’un an
 Name: Kelly Age: 19 Gender: girl Looks: ... Personality: ... Likes: Watching many videos, especi
(I know x3 and thanks for joining Sable! :DD I guess we can start since I don't think anyone else is gonna join xD)
Kelly immediately got on her computer and went on YouTube. "I wonder if Dan made a new video..."
il y a plus d’un an DeathByAcorn said…
(This is gonna be fun, Karen :D)

Name: Jake
Looks: Pic
Personality: You'll find out later
Likes:Watching YouTube and Twitch/JustIn.tv especially GTA and Minecraft
Dislikes: Cats.....they're to much fluffy for me :3
Who's your favorite Youtuber: PopularMMOs and Pewdiepie
Are you a Youtuber: Yup...But I'm just starting it. I have at least 200 subscribers on my account. But I stream more then I post on YouTube but I'm still active on YouTube
Crush: This girl Kelly that I used to know last year. I still have her number but she might not remember me
Other: I have a baby bulldog :D
 (This is gonna be fun, Karen :D) Name: Jake Age: 20 Gender: Male Looks: Pic Personality:
(You made another account again? XD)
il y a plus d’un an Fish-Slaps said…
( Thisnduekdnud.....I've been Hacked.....I know my password very well....but this guy changed it and now....I'm here. Let's just start it...I've been trying to get my account back all day...fanpop people doesn't check their contacts...@-@)

Jake was currently playing his morning streams on Mineplex. "Hello guys again. Jake here and we are doing an Mineplex stream today but our special stream is tomorrow! I'll bring an old friend in to play some stuff with me" He said, smiling at a pic of Kelly and them 1 year ago.
"I wonder if Jake is streaming..I wish I can see him again.." Kelly started watching his stream.
"Hey guys...if your wondering what the server is it's Mixed Arcade 64." Jake said, looking at his viewers as he saw Kelly's name on there. He smiled as the game changed to Dragon Escape.
(I love Dragon Escape! I want play that but Minecraft on my brother computer sucks)
"Dragon Escape! I love that one!" Kelly smiled.
(Lol. I wish my computer wasn't messed up so I can okay minecraft and sorry for the late reply)

*A couple of hours later* Well guys I'm signing off and don't miss out on our 24 hour special!" He said, ending his stream.

Jake got up and went down stairs of his apartment. He went into the kitchen to get him some apple cider as he grabbed his house phone. He dialed Kelly's phone number, waiting for her to answer.

(If we can't times kip I can erase it)
(We can time skip)
Kelly answered. "Hello?"
(Hello? XD)
il y a plus d’un an heart-of_love said…
Name: Asuka JJ
Looks: pc
Personality: cheerful yet silly, tends to rage on her videos when something goes wrong. is liked by almost everyone.
Likes: mortal combat,tombraider,Spyro,minecraft,digimon,­Leg­end of Zelda.
Dislikes: sims,pokemon
Who's Your Favorite Youtuber: JoshJepson and Chuggaconroy
Are You A Youtuber: yes
Crush: n/a
Other: known as PrincessAsuka
 Name: Asuka JJ Age: 19 Gender: female Looks: pc Personality: cheerful yet silly, tends to rage o
(Thanks for joining!)
il y a plus d’un an heart-of_love said…
(no prob, i reamber joining one like this before XD oh btw this is her icon, it took me a few to make it)

Asuka pluged in her headphones and pressed record. "Hello! youtube!' she laughed. "welcome to my newest Lp The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time!" she was smiling. "in the last Lp, Spyro Riptos rage, we beat up ripto and saved the realms NOW were going to go into the world of Hyrule to see what problems are there." she pressed play and started her stream.
 (no prob, i reamber joining one like this before XD oh btw this is her icon, it took me a few to make