jeu de rôle aléatoire PRIVATE DARK RP

mechslime posted on Aug 28, 2014 at 04:23AM
ok so this is a rp in a town with lots of crime, to play first fill this out:

Name:

Job: (Hobo, Cop, Mafia, Gun Dealer, Drug Dealer, Sewer monster or Mayors bodyguard)

Biography: (4-5 sentences minimum)

Extra:

Crush: (You dont have to have a crush but if you do)

If you are in Jail, you cant get out unless someone breaks you out or lets you out.
No Random Deathmatch, so no killing randomly unless you are raiding or defending against a raid.
No Random Arresting.
Be scared of guns.
if talking out of rp do EG <hey that against the rules>
Please Don't join unless you have been invited by me.
Each person has $1000 each to start with unless you are the hobo or Sewer monster.
If you don't do as the cops say they can either kill you or take you to jail.
if you die you respawn but you cant go back to where you died for 30 mins irl time or tell the cops.
The Sewer Monster can kill people that go into the sewers.

BTW we need at least one of each, first here, first choice.
your rp people dont know what jobs people are unless they are the mayor, mayors bodyguard, cops, hobo, sewer monster or gun dealer. the way your rp people find out is by seeing them do crimes or stuff
remember, your rp people only know what they see, hear or get told not what you read.
You Have 10 respawns
last edited on Aug 28, 2014 at 07:24AM

jeu de rôle aléatoire 256 réponses

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 256

il y a plus d’un an mechslime said…
Name: Clive Bobbington

Job: Mayor

Biography: His parents were killed when he was young, so he hate guns, war and crime. when he became mayor he tried to stop all crime in the town.

Extra: Clive loves the color red.
last edited il y a plus d’un an
 Name: Clive Bobbington Age: 28 Gender: Male Job: Mayor Biography: His parents were kille
il y a plus d’un an espeonspirits said…
Name: Clover Wrispir

Job: Mafia (XP)

Biography: Clover loves fighting, and will do anything to get more kills and injured people. She has a faint scar running over her left eye from when she was attacked by a wolf as a child. She is charismatic and elegant, and will manipulate or seduce anyone to get her way. She is talented in the use of knives and swords.

Extra: Clover actually wears long, flowing skirts, even though most of the time they're in tatters. She just thinks it looks more elegant, which seems to be a must for her.

Crush: Idan Aetherus X3
 Name: Clover Wrispir Age: 22 Gender: Female Job: Mafia (XP) Biography: Clover loves fight
il y a plus d’un an catos971 said…
Name: Idan Aetherus

Job: Gun Dealer

Biography: growing up on the streets with his parents killed by the cops. he wishes to get revenge on the people of the city. he supplies the Mafia with with guns. hoping eventually he can join them in their fight against the city.

Extra: can be hired as a gun man

Crush: Clover Wrispir XD
 Name: Idan Aetherus Age: 24 Gender: male Job: Gun Dealer Biography: growing up on the st
mechslime commented…
btw the gun dealer sells pistolets to all even the cops, but toi could give pistolets cheaper ou free the the marfia il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an samurinerd said…
Name: Lola Paterson

Job: Drug Dealer

Biography: Parents were brutally murdered. She wants to Kill the damn police and is a one of the worlds best thieves. She aims for the weak and seduces the rich to get all there money and belongings. She lost the man she loves and has a thirst for revenge. She has mastered the arts of self defence and her identity is a secret.

Extra: She used to be an innocent girl until her parents death which lead her to this life.

Pic:
 Name: Lola Paterson Age:18 Gender: Female Job: Drug Dealer Biography: Parents were brut
samurinerd commented…
mechslime commented…
WHY DOES EVERYONE HATE THE POLICE!?! MDR we will start when everyone has their bio il y a plus d’un an
samurinerd commented…
Umm I am a drug dealer if toi don't remember il y a plus d’un an
mechslime commented…
Yeah but toi a dit toi want to "kill the damn Police!" il y a plus d’un an
because they didn't help with the murder of her parents

il y a plus d’un an Gaga_Girly said…
Name: Clara LOL(Loland-Murderous)

Job: mayors body guard

Bio: black belt in karate, knows how to use every gun, was left on street at 12 to defend for herself, do not want to get her angry or you will loose a limb no joke. Is very serious about her job and knows 150 ways to kill a person with her little finger, 63 with her hair. Wants to rid anyone who is a threat no matter the cost .More bio is to illegal.

Extra: long blue hair, pale skin and hates dresses her eyes are dark like her soul.

Pic:

Name: Clara LOL(Loland-Murderous) Age: 18 Job: mayors body guard Bio: black ceinture in karate,
mechslime commented…
Is her last name LOL? il y a plus d’un an
Gaga_Girly commented…
short for loland- murderous. il y a plus d’un an
mechslime commented…
ok il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an calebluke said…
Name: Hidan Skull

Job: N/A

Bio: I Am a sewer thug with no friends or family and everyone hates me. I Devour everyone that enters my relm. I like making people suffer. People hate me and I hate them to.

Crush: Lola Paterson

Name: Hidan Skull Gender: Male Job: N/A Bio: I Am a sewer thug with no Friends ou family and
mechslime commented…
btw toi cant kill par looking at someone toi are just a guy who lives in the sewers and the sewer thug has to be evil and sewer thug is your job il y a plus d’un an
mechslime commented…
your job is sewer thug il y a plus d’un an
Idan had just finished packing up the guns he was brining to Lora's place keeping the guns in a guitar case "man this is always nerve racking" Idan says to no one while lighting a cigarette. he takes a long blow of smoke and heads off. 'guns for more smokes' he thinks to him self 'man my life sucks.'
"Another day in the office", Clive said to himself "Miss Loland! I need to speak with you, come here please!"
"Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat, also call me Miss LOL if you wont say clara" she groaned
Miss Lol,
I have decided that I am going to make a law that all people in town need to get a gun licence, they will cost $100 and you won't be able get one if you have done any crimes. anyone found with guns without a licence will go to jail.
well people have been buying guns illegally for years if you want a list sir Idan Aetherus knows everything and anything about guns well except for me but anyway he's your man.
Meanwhile on the other side of town Lola is waiting in an ally way for her client. "your late" she replies irritated to the hooded figure. "people were starting to get suspicious" He wasn't replying which made her mad. "calm down im just here for the ecstasy." The man handed her the money. "your 10 bucks short" Lola raised and eyebrow while counting. "i was hoping the other ten can be used in a way" he grabbed Lola's butt and she punched him in the face which caused him to pass out. "asshole" she walked over to the body and took his wallet "wow this one is rich" She scratches her arm and went to the police to arrest the man for sexually harassing her and for r.ape.
samurinerd commented…
Just ignore this il y a plus d’un an
Idan slid into lora's apartment "man she really needs to lock her door any one could sneak in here and steal this stuff" Idan says looking at the packages of ecstasy and cannabis practically thrown across the floor. he lays the guitar case on her table and began unpacking the guns she ordered. he took a seat "now to wait"
"Very well Miss Lol, Would you please accompany me to Master Idan's place of establishment" Clive said to Miss Lol.
" fine but let me grab some extra protection" Clara replied patting her handguns. As she turned she noticed something in the corner of her eye, a man with a rifle aiming at Clive! With out any hesitation she picked up her gun and shot him in the head. " well he's dead come on lets go Clive" .
Clover sat in the dark alleyway, sharpening a small dagger with a rock. She stopped for a second and threw it at a wall, the blade lodging itself in a tiny gap between the bricks. She smirked and got up to go and fetch it.
“That’ll have to do for now, I need a gun though. Silly blades are better for hand to hand combat, even though my knife throwing skills are far superior to anyone else’s, I don’t want to risk losing any of my daggers or swords now do I?” She whispered softly while brushing the dust off the sharp edge of the dagger. She put it back in the sheath on the belt around her waist before running off silently to find Idan, so she could finally get a gun.
lora wasnt coming back. Idan wrote a note on how load and keep a gun in good condition. helping him self to some smokes he walked out of her apartment. " fucking drug dealers" he said to him self "always late"
"Where the hell is he?" Clover muttered. She had been running all over the place and still had had no luck in finding the gun dealer. "He's got to be around here somewhere." She paused for a moment and sat on the dirty ground of the deserted street.
"Bloody gun dealers, too hard to find when you need them."
Lola walked back to her apartment only to be greeted with her door wide open. "Shit" she whispered. Lola walked quietly into her room. She searched the house no one instead there was a note from Idan. "He could've at least closed the door. She then proceeded to pack the guns and drugs away and headed to the bathroom.
il y a plus d’un an chocomint said…
Name: Po Tato (as in Po is her first name and Tato is her last name)

Job: Cop (but she's so bad at it it's surprising she hasn't been fired yet)

Bio: Her parents named her after a tubular vegetable and moved to a different country by themselves leaving her behind so she isn't that proud of them. She always gets lost and trips for whatever reason (yes, in both ways). Ended up joining the police force after needing a job.

Extra: Hates the colour fuchsia.

Name: Po Tato (as in Po is her first name and Tato is her last name) Age: 20 Gender: Female
idan was about a block from his apartment when he saw Clover "shit" he said to him self "of all the girls in the world she's the only one who can make me nervous" as he walked up to her he noticed the mayors car pulled up outside his apartment block "hey Clover" he said walking up to her "what are you doing here?"
"Looking for you actually." Clover replied, smiling slightly. "I need a gun."
She felt herself blush as she was talking to him.
"Don't be an idiot Clover." she muttered to herself.
"mayor's at my place i can get you a gun come in 30 minutes after that car has left " Idan said pointing to the mayors car trying to look cool he then walked up to the apartment
"Okay then." Clover said even after he walked away. "Why do you have to be such an idiot Clover? Pull yourself together!" She slapped herself in the face a few times before sitting down again and getting back to sharpening a knife.
" he's late, typical" muttered Clara as her and Clive waited, she was very impatient
"WHAT THE FUCK?!" Idan practically screamed at himself as he walked in to the hall way "why couldn't you make a god damn move on her! fucking hell" he walked into into his apartment and noticed the two figures in the living room "the fuck are you doing here Clive?"
il y a plus d’un an chocomint said…
Po sighed, she was on duty at work and had gotten lost again, although this time she managed to get lost in a rather dangerous looking alleyway. Quivering she held her gun and slowly moved through. In the corner of her eye she swore that something moved and did the only thing natural to her. run. She ran without looking as fast as she could and naturally tripped over her own foot onto the floor. "WHATTHEHECKWHYDOIALWAYSENDUPTRIPPING­INT­HEW­ORS­TSI­TUA­TIO­NS?­!&q­uot­; Po screamed as she faceplanted the floor unconscious.
il y a plus d’un an Aimeskidthe3 said…
Name: Aimes gunshot

Job: Mayor bodyguard

Biography: friend to clive. He has an amazing shot and when his mother were shot in a alley way by a hitman he wan to avenge her. his father is in the lawforcement. Protects the mayor from everything.

Extra: love his pet dog named bobby
 Name: Aimes gunshot Age: 27 Gender: male Job: Mayor bodyguard Biography: friend to clive.
Gaga_Girly commented…
dude clive goes to idan il y a plus d’un an
catos971 commented…
i'm already the gun dealer il y a plus d’un an
Gaga_Girly commented…
dude we have to work as a team? il y a plus d’un an
Walking through town Aimes goes around asking if anyone as seen the man he is looking for, turning around he see the man he is looking for and chases the man, shouting at the man, the man keeps on running until he get to a alley way and aimes goes in for the kill but the climbs up the wall.
"Please dont swear at me Idan, we are here to tell you that we are making it illegal to sell guns to people without gun licences, Please tell that to all your customers and that they can get them from me. if we find anyone with guns without a licence we will arrest you and the person with the gun, Thanks for your time" Clive Said as he stepped back into his car.
" is my rifal ready yet?" clara asked Idan as she walked into the car
"have you got the money sweetheart" Idan said lighting a cigarette his voice dripping with sarcsam
" hell yeah" she said "now quick before clive see's"
"oh and Idan, I would like to speak with you later in the town hall, about 3 ish" Clive called as he drove off.
" oh yeah , call me sweat heart again and you wont be able to walk ever again" clara yelled at Idan
Clover looked up as she heard the car drive away from Idan's place.
"Probably better wait a while, he DID say to wait half an hour." She sighed and stretched, then went silently back to work at sharpening one of her precious knives.
" now what other crazy laws are you gonna find?" clara asked clive
"crazy??? I am trying to stop war and crime in this town!" Clive Replied
Idan walked over to Clover "should be fine to come in now" 'come on' his subconscious said to him ' make a move ask her to a movie or something' "shut up" he mumbled to him self as he led her inside
"Why is life so hard" Aimes question himself, "I need answers for my mother's death and why the man i am chasing did this"
"Oh, thanks." Clover smiled at Idan as she walked inside with him. She looked around her and grinned again, "Nice place." she remarked, feeling herself blushing like a beetroot again.
Aimes goes to find answers in his mothers personal records
Meanwhile in the sewer the sewer thug is thinking what to do. 'I need money' he thinks I should get a job but i need a disguise if i what to go above ground or they will kill me. So he finds a blue and brown jeans.
"Miss Lol I need you to go and fetch Idan For me and tell him to bring his best pistols" Clive Called
Aimes find that his mother had been working for a man and when she stop working for him he sent a hitman to kill her
" fine but you need to call me clara or I will shoot you dead" Clara snapped at Clive
"ok i will call you Clara next time, Can you go fetch Idan Now?" Clive asked
"sure if you like gun parts lying across the floor" 'im blushing aren't i?' he thought to him self.
hidan comes to the ground and says the air smells nice and starts a lemon aid stand. but it is actually sewer water, how hidan waits for his first customer. he see someone in the distance and see's its Clara