jeu de rôle aléatoire Zombie apocalypse (PRIVATE)

sieluvzsoul posted on Aug 26, 2014 at 03:56PM
Okay basically it's a zombie apocalypse and two people are like the only survivors and they have to band together to survive. C:

These two people are in High School. And that's where they first found out about the apocalypse.

Charecter sheet:
Name
Age.
Background (optional)
Personality

jeu de rôle aléatoire 60 réponses

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 60

il y a plus d’un an sieluvzsoul said…
Name: I'm Marzia Freedman

Weapon: I use a kick ass scythe and I have twin pistols that I keep in my belt loops

Background: Bitch back up....I ain't tellin you that

Personality: I'm really really clumsy, like really clumy. I am very caring even though I don't seem like it. Sometimes I speak Japanese when I get really upset

(Here's what she looks like)
last edited il y a plus d’un an
 Name: I'm Marzia Freedman Age: I just turned 17 Gender: *looks down at shirt* im pretty sure im
il y a plus d’un an Hyfang said…
(Hello Again C: )

Name: I'm Jackson Soda...and no I'm not a soda
Gender: I'm a male dumbass! I don't have time talking around with you, we're in a apocalypse jack!
Weapon: My SMG plus my family's katana which was sent down from generation and generation.
Background: I ain't telling you squat shit head
Personality: I try to take care of the ones I truly love which means I must be caring but I can stress out a lot and be a dumbass like you.
 (Hello Again C: ) Name: I'm Jackson Soda...and no I'm not a soda Age: 18 Gender: I'm a male dumb
Hyfang commented…
This is him il y a plus d’un an
sieluvzsoul commented…
hes handsome c: il y a plus d’un an
(OMG you character seems hilarious. Anyways I'll start)

"FREEDMAN!!!" The teacher yelled as Marzia sat up.
"Wasn't asleep...." Marzia said quickly
"Oh yeah..then answer this question"
"Bullshit?" Marzia asked
Some of the students laughed
"And you get detention"
"Fine, gets me outta this hellhole" Marzia said grabbing the detention slip, walking out with her bag.
(Lol yeah also Marzia sounds nice XD)

Jackson was in detention for locking someone in their locker because they kept on messing with him. He sat to a desk close to the window as others sat near the front.

(I have to go to the doctors. I'll be back in like a hour or so.)
(LOL! And...Kk im just gonna respond now though)

Marzia walked into detention to see the teacher asleep. "Lazy ass douche" she threw a piece of chalk at him, he still didn't wake. "Ok either I could ditch. Or I can stay and catch up on lost sleep. I'll do the second thing." She sat down beside Jackson and set her bag in her lap, put her earphones in and put her head down on the desk.
(This is for now be my last post)

Jackson looked across from him and saw a girl who probably just walked in and hit a teacher with a chalk stick. Who knows? He went over and tapped her on her shoulder. "What are you in here for?"

(Kk....but i'm just gonna post now, so I won't lose track of time. Or however that saying goes)

Marzia looked up at him. "I fell asleep in class. And I pretty much cursed out a teacher. It's what he gets for being a lame ass douche. How bout you?"
"Locked some jackass up in his own lock for threaten me....that rotten bastard. Anyways...I'm Jackson." He said, with a slight grin reaching out to shake Marzia's hand.
(It took long then I thought to come back :P )
(It's cool. I actually just woke up and I feel like shit)

"Marzia" she said, shaking his hand.
The teacher woke up. "NO TALKING IN DETENTION!!!!"
"Ohhhh now you wake up" Marzia said
(It would've been fricken awesome if the teacher woke up up as a zombie eaten the closest student who gave him an apple XD )

"That shit-head gets on everybody's nerves. " He said ,as the teacher still heard him. Jackson didn't really care of he have another detention the next day because they give it to him every other single day.
(I actually had a better idea)

Before Marzia could respond one of the students jumped up onto the teacher's fesk and tore his head off.
"What the fuck!!!!!" Marzia yelled
The other students ran out screaming as others ran into the hallway from their classes.
The student looked over at Marzia and Jackson.
Marzia stood up and backed up towards the window. "Oh god"
"Fuck Off Bastard!" Jackson said, looking at the student as he grabbed the closest item around. He grabbed the yard stick and kept whacking the student. "Run Marzia!"
Marzia took out her twin pistols from her bag and shot the student in his head and he fell back, dead again. "Now we both run! C'mon let's go" she ran out of the room
Jackson ran out the room shocked. How did she even get her weapon in there? They ran towards the front door when he passed his locker and realized he had his katana in it with his smg in his hidden pocket in his bag. "Wait! I need to get my weapons!" He said,running quickly as the zombie came walking very fast. He quickly got his katana and somg and ran out with Marzia.
When they got outside there were dead bodies everywhere. "Come on let's go before these things come back to life" she continued to run. But she had no idea where to go.
Jackson ran along side of her as he saw a little house maybe two blocks away with nothing near it. "Maybe we can hide out down there before be get settled on what were gonna do." He said, as he took out his katana looking around for zombies coming towards them.
"Okay yeah...that's probably best" Marzia said. That was when she heard moaning from behind them, she turned her head slightly but couldn't see anything behind her hair. "Damn hair" she moved it and saw a zombie walking after them really quick. "Damnit damnit damnit"
"Hurry up...I got this." The zombie came fast too. Jackson used his katana and sliced his head into two. "Marzia..let's go now...we don't know if more is coming after us." He said, catching up with Marzia.
"I am going as fast as I can Jackson!!!!" Marzia said shooting a zombies head off as it came up from the side. "Damnit those things come up from everywhere!"
"We're almost there...." Jackson said, cutting zombies from which was coming from behind Marzia. "This can't be happening.....this can't be the end of the world right? I DIDNT EVEN GET TO BE A MAN YET!"
Marzia facepalms as they keep running. "Really. We're being chased by zombies, yet the only thing you're caring about is not being able to mature"
"Duh..that's every kids dream to become a man!" Jackson yelled, as they reached to the house. "Let's go in before anymore finds us." He said, picking the lock as he opened the door.

(Sie..what if we add two more people to the scene. They can be from the school and thought the same idea was good? Also we can have a both characters with different genders :P )
(You mean you make a girl and I make a guy?)
(Yeah)
(Kk sure. But warning, I suck at playing guys)
(Well I suck on playing as girls so it's basically 50-50 C: )
(Let's make them then)
(Kk)

Name: I'm Monique but prefers to be called Moni....if yah don't, I would gladly kick you up your ass.
Weapons: I have two swords and a mini pistol I haven't saw since my dad went to war but he gave it to me afterwards
Background: Let me tell you a story because of how ugly you are....
Once upon a time, there was an ugly barnacle
He was so ugly,everyone died.

THE END!
Personality: This whole fricken thing was showing my personality asshole!
 (Kk) Name: I'm Monique but prefers to be called Moni....if yah don't, I would gladly kick toi up
Name: Felix Hernandez

Weapon: a long sharp sword that I will gladly use to cut your ugly face off

Background: *holds the sword to the interviewer's neck*

Personality: NONE OF YOUR BUISNESS DICKHEAD *slices the interviewer's head off and walks out*
 Name: Felix Hernandez Age: 18 stupid Gender: im a male dumbass Weapon: a long sharp sword th
Hyfang commented…
MDR il y a plus d’un an
(Also. It's your turn with Marzia)

Moni was upstairs with Felix when they heard the door streak open. "Felix.....Somebody is here!" She said,screaming silently. She grabbed on to her sword as close as she can.
(Gotta go eat...brb)
(Ok)
(Yeah Felix isn't a very happy person)

"Chill out would ya?" Felix said

Marzia walked in. "Jeez. Shitty place"
Jackson covered his nose. "And smells like it too. They need some Lysol fresheners up in here like crazy."

Moni heard Jackson and Marzia down there. " They're people down there! What if they steal our weapons! The zombies will have an advantage!"
Marzia elbowed him then walked further in.

"Damn calm down. They probably have their own weapons" Felix said walking down the stairs.
"Uh who the fuck are you?" Marzia said
"None of your business princess" Felix said
"You're a bitch" Marzia said
"I know..." Felix said reaching the bottom "you're alive?"
"And you're a douche" Marzia said
Jackson walked up to them."Don't talk to her like that,Douche!"

Moni came down punching Jackson." Shut the fuck up dick head. Leave! Both of you!" She brung out her two swords threatening them.
"Bitch you don't scare me." Marzia said grabbing her swords throwing them at a wall. "Oopsy..."
"Hey don't touch her stuff" Felix said
"Bitch you ain't the boss of me" Marzia said
Felix picked up Moni's swords and handed them to her. "Here Moni"
Marzia laughed. "Moni?!"
"Yeah, what's wrong with her name" Felix said
"It's weird' Marzia said
"And what's your name" Felix said
"Marzia" Marzia said
"Cool name!" Felix said
"Thanks" Marzia said.
"Im Felix and this is my friend Monique but call her Moni" Felix said
"This is my...acquaintance Jackson" Marzia said
"Cool name" Felix said
"You're name is actually pretty Moni" Marzia said putting her guns in her belt loops
Moni grabbed her swords and just stared at Marzia deeply. "Thanks....." She said as she sat her sword on her belt also.

Jackson smiled at Moni and Felix. The Moni chick wasn't bothering him. It was that Felix dude. He was just saying "Cool name" when Marzia said our names but it was like he didn't like our name. It doesn't matter as long as he stands in his place. "So....what does this mean? Team up?"
"Please god no!!" Felix said

"Yo Moni... not cool to stare...haven't your parents ever taught you manners" Marzia said
"Haven't yours?!" Felix hissed
Marzia suddenly got sad. "No. I lost my parents as a baby...the orphanage I was in didn't like me. So to answer your question...no, unless you count getting beate...." she covered her mouth. "Gonna go look around" she covered her face and sped walk off down the hall, her mini skirt and hair flowing behind her.
"Well it's most likely if we join. We would have more people...well four basically..." Jackson said,trying to convince Felix to team up

Moni went chasing after Marzia."Sorry I was probably being a big douche out there. And what you said about your past....it's not your fault. I was the same way until I found Felix."
Felix thought about it. "Maybe it would be easier..."

Marzia looked at her. "Re-really?"
"It would be more easier with more help Felix" Jackson said,sitting down on a small tore-up couch.

"Yes.....You can keep it to yourselves...but it's not your fault that guy...beaten you,Marzia" Moni said, wrapping her right arm around Marzia's shoulder.
Felix sighed. "Okay fine"

Marzia smiles. "You know Moni, you're pretty cool"
"You are too" Moni smiled happily " Lets check if the boys came with a decision yet."

"Thanks man...who knows what's more is out there" Jackson said,thinking of the next plan."So are we leaving this ratchet hell or staying? We also need to find food before sunlight goes down or we can leave tomorrow for better sunlight"
Marzia nodded and grabbed Moni's hand, pulling her into the living room where the boys were. "Alright dudes what's it gonna be"

"We're gonna be a team..." Felix said
"Aww yee.." Marzia said
(Hehe im gonna bring in a lot of PewDiePie references c:)
(You like Pewdiepie? I would've notice by now because of His girlfriend name is CutiePieMarzia :3 and your characters name is Marzia.)

"Yup....it's at least we can do!" Jackson said smiling at them
"YAYZ!!!"Moni jumped and hugged Marzia.
(And also pewdie's real name is Felix. It's kinna funny since Marzia and Felix can't stand eachother in this RP. LOL. They're gonna be like brother and sister in here...they can't stand eachother, but they won't let anything happen to eachother...well something they didn't do)

Marzia smiles and hugged her back

"Wow you two became friends quickly" Felix said
Marzia stuck her tounge out at him.
(Lol )

Moni laughed at Marzia and looked at Felix."Well we pretty much have a lot in common"

"It's almost night....we should head to sleep? If we are trying to find more food later tomorrow" Jackson said, laying down
"Good idea" Felix and Marzia said, then they glared at 1 another