jeu de rôle aléatoire I Command Thee [6 spots currently available]

kittyluv57 posted on Jul 28, 2014 at 08:57PM
[You'd just better be a reader, because this is going to be pretty long-winded and detailed. If you do not wish to read all this than please, Either leave now or skip to the end.

About the introduction, I'm sorry if it seems pointless to you, but that was my idea for an opening, and it's an example of a contract between a demon and a human. If you would rather not read it, then please skip ahead.]

Greed, Gluttony, Envy, Lust, Wrath, Sloth, Pride; they are all sins which dwell within the heart of each individual human. They whisper to us, they reach for us, they try to tempt us with the sweetest of words, with promises of a brighter tomorrow and a wealthier future. They lure us down the road of depravity, and by fulfilling our wishes, let us end in tragedy.​

Constantly lurking in the shadows, they await their pray.

Bind themselves to us with contracts, and in the end with our sullied soul we pay.​

Will you give in to the temptation?

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­
Introduction
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­

I'm ready, you think as you stand on the rooftop and gaze down at the world spreading out beneath you, I'm ready. I have nowhere to belong, nowhere to go back to... this is the only option for me. This is the only thing I can still do, the only thing I still have control of... you clench your fist as you take one step closer to the edge, your hands shaking.
I have to do this. I will...
You take another step closer towards the edge, towards the end. You can feel the adrenalin pump through your body as you gaze down at the tiny cars flitting by along the street beneath, and the even tinier humans moving across the sidewalk, illuminated by the small city lights. Who needs them anyway? And who needs you, God? Damn this all. Damn my life. Damn everything. I give up. I don't want to live through this hell anymore. I don't want to... You draw a deep breath, a gentle breeze caressing your cheek before you do it. Clenching your eyes shut, you lift your foot over the edge, quickly letting the other follow. And so, you throw yourself into the air, into the night, into the fall which could end in only one possible way.
Or so you thought.
You expected to fall, and yet you didn't. Puzzled, you carefully open your eyes and glance around. Where before the beautiful scenery of the city was just moments ago, is now but a pitch black and endless darkness, spreading out in every direction of you. There is nothing. Truly nothing but you. At least until a voice speaks to you.
"Human, is this truly what you want? Is it truly your wish to die?"
You glance around frantically for the source of the silky, alluring voice echoing through the darkness, yet find nothing.
"Is it?" the voice repeats, this time seeming to come from another direction.
You gulp, trying to gather your thoughts as you think the question over carefully. Finally you need, saying in a shaky voice. "Yes, yes... I want to die. Let me die, I want to die..."
"Truly? If I were to tell you, my little human.. that you had one wish- one wish which you could spend on anything. Anything at all... would you still have the desire to depart from the world of the living just yet?" Taken aback by this question, you yet again take a moment to think over your answer. Do I truly wish to die? You ask yourself, If only I could...
"If only you could?" the voice repeats your thought, a hint of amusement in it, "voice your wish and it shall be granted. It doesn't matter what it is, I shall make whatever your deepest desire is come true..."
You frown. "And what will I have to give in exchange?" you ask, knowing there has to be some sort of trick to it all. There has to be. There is always one, after all.
The voice chuckles softly and you can feel the hairs rise on your neck. This time it sounds as though it's right by your ear, whispering into it. "Your soul... I desire nothing but your soul in exchange for your service. You will die either way, but in exchange for your soul you may at least live happily for a while... what do you say? Isn't it a fair deal?"
You gulp. "M-my soul?" you ask, sounding horrified.
"Indeed... it is a fair price to pay, don't you think? For happiness?" asks the voice softly.
"I-I.." you never get the chance to say whatever you are about to, because the voice interrupts you, having totally changed from just moments ago. Now it sounds almost hostile.
"It is either that or this fate awaits you!"

Within the blink of an eye the darkness around you disappears and you are yet again falling. Falling, quickly, with the street coming closer by each passing second. Your heart races with anxiety. You hadn't expected this. You weren't ready. A-and... and I don't really think...I don't really think I want to die.

I don't want to die...

Tears start rolling down your cheek and you know that in just a moment, you'll be dead. You'll be gone. You don't want to anymore, but your chance to escape death has already slipped away. You'll die. You'll die for sure... you hold your breath and start to count.

Just as you are about to make impact with the sidewalk, everything around you turns black again.
"Human, do you truly desire to depart from this world already? I will only need to resume time, and your wish will be complete..."
"I don't want to die," you whisper, more tears spilling onto your cheek, "please, don't let me die..."
"Good little human. What do you say, why don't we make a contract?"
"A contract?"
"What is it you truly desire?"
"Desire? I...my wish... my wish is..."

Master and Servant
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­-

Humans
A human a is exactly what you and I (most likely) are. They are living beings who are incapable of possessing supernatural abilities. However, they are able to form a Faustian Contract with a demon, whereas the latter fulfills their wish and in return, humans sacrifice their souls for consumption. Once the contract had been made, the human bears a mark somewhere on their body (this could either be decided by the human if the demon lets him, or by the demon alone. It all depends on what the induvidual demon decides). In a sense, the contract is viewed as a 'scar' the demon leaves so he will not lose the person he has contracted with. However if the wish is not yet fulfilled, the usual practice for the demons is to serve under the human for as long as it takes. No matter where, the contract has the authoritative power, and the demon is able to detect where the human is.
Despite having no supernatural abilities, humans have exceptionally developed brains which enable them of abstract reasoning, language, problem solving, and introspection (i.e. self-observation of one's own thoughts, feelings, or 'souls' in spiritual cases). The distinguishing features that define them as a 'person' are the high-leveled thought processes such as self-awareness, exercise of reasoning (i.e. rationality), and wisdom.

Demons
A demon is a supernatural being who occasionally comes to the human world to form a Faustian contract with a human, offering a range of services in return for the future consumption of the individual's soul. Demons seem to exist for the sole purpose of consuming human souls.
There are two aesthetics of demons: one, their masters' orders are absolute and two, obey those orders while keeping their contracts. These two aesthetics are the reason for most demons' actions. There is no faith or loyalty that prompts them to act otherwise. However, demons are highly afraid of breaking their aesthetics, this being why they value their masters' lives above their own.
A contracted person receives a mark of their contract somewhere on his or her body, with a corresponding mark appearing simultaneously on the demon. The location of the mark can be chosen by the person who wishes to make a contract, or it can be the choice of the demon. The more visible the location of the seal is, the stronger it is. In order to create the contract, a human has to summon a demon. However, it seems that they do not need to be aware of the existence of demons, attempt to summon a specific demon, or even summon one intentionally. As it may be, a human needs to a lack faith in God, and needs to be desperately searching for a way out. All the same, the human still has the option to go through and create the contract, or dismiss the demon. Demons contract on their own behalf, and there is no suggestion that they serve any supreme devil/demon.

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­-
Rules to be Obeyed
*there is to be no excessive god modding around here. If you are using a whole ton of god mod, and it's getting out of hand and annoying, then I will just god mod you right back up there and either kill your character right then and there, or make you suffer in-game consequences. *gives you a creepy glare* scary, isn't it?
*also, no op characters. No all-powerful people who have control over all this crazy stuff, no famous people who are so powerful that they've been training others in magic, you get the picture. None of that.
*there is a posting minimum of 1 - 2 paragraphs per post (5- 7 sentences is a paragraph), or else we'll get stuck pretty fast. Come on, if you have the right characters and some creativity, it's not that hard. No one-liners!
*GRAMMAR. CHECK IT. It doesn't have to be perfect, but seriously, it gets annoying when every sentence has improper grammar and illegible words.
*please respect the other rpers and their characters. This should be a given, we're all friends here. I think . . .
*although I Command Thee was inspired by Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji, this rp will take place in modern-day Tokyo, and only original characters are allowed. There will be no Ciels and Sebastians here. It may have been inspired by it, but the actual plot will have almost no similarities to the anime/manga.
*romance may in fact be encouraged, and all sorts of gender combinations are allowed here. Nothing's impossible with true love, right? ;3
However, if the clothes start to fly, then I would like you to please move your conversation somewhere else.
*the introductory post was only one example of a contract between a demon and a human being formed. There are hundreds of other ways for it to happen, and There could be hundreds of other reasons, to find true love, get revenge, save a loved one, whatever, anything is allowed. The only requirement is that they have a final goal, they have lost all faith in God and are willing to give up their souls. There may in fact be people out there who will sacrifice their souls for true love XD
*as of now, I am only going to be allowing 8 demons and 8 humans. Right now you may only play one character, and if you're going to play two they must be of the opposite species to balance it out. However, once we get this thing on a roll this restriction will be lifted, and by consulting me first you may make as many characters as you like after that.
*please don't join, make a bunch of characters after we start, and then randomly leave us in the dust. If something's going on, and you're going to be rendered incapable of posting for a day or more, please let us know. It'll make it easier for all of us.
*if you are going to be disappearing for far over a week, then I'm afraid I may end up having to either turn your character into an NPC, or handing control of it to someone else. This isn't to be mean, it's just to keep the rp going.
*this is supposed to be a well-rounded rp. You've made a contract, you have a goal, you are now free to do whatever you please. So as long as you don't god mod, feel free to go crazy and be imaginative!
*just for shits and giggles. If you read all those rules, and you are willing to follow all of them, I would like you to hide the phrase "Born of the black feather." somewhere in your CS.

*gives you cookie* and this cookie is for you if you read all that and still want to join. Thank you!

Character Sheets
(I'm sorry, these might seem a little long-winded as well, so just bear with me, okay? The format might also seem a little different from usual.)
Human

Basic
Name:
Age: (human masters can be of any age, from child, to teenager to adult, although I ask that you refrain from making them under 10, and over 26. This is just because some people aren't as versatile as others, and prefer to stay within a certain age limit, and I don't want to have so huge of an age spectrum that it gets ridiculous.)
Family:

Personal
Personality(optional): (I'd like to see a bit of effort here if you choose to do so, three words is not a well-done personality.)
Sexuality: (yup . . . Just thought I'd put it in there for romance cases.)
Skills:
Weaknesses:
Biographical history(optional): (again, I would like to see some effort, not just two
sentences. Unless you would like it to be revealed as we go on, then you can just say so or leave a N/A))
Extra:

Appearances
Hair color:
Eye color:
Height:
Weight:
Brief physical description:
Picture(optional):

Demon

Basic
Name:
Demonic age:
Appearance age:
Family:

Personal
Personality(optional): (same as before, effort, more than a few words.)
Sexuality:
Equipment/abilities/magic: (please limit it to four powers, and nothing op)
Your demonic seal:
Weaknesses:
Biographical history(optional): (Yes, demons have a bio. They don't just spend their time floating idly in hell until they randomly decide to go to earth. Or maybe they came from earth and went to hell, who knows. Again, it must be more than three sentences or leave it N/A)
Extra:

Appearances
Hair color:
Eye color:
Height:
Weight:
Brief physical description:
Picture(optional):

Characters Available for Reservation
((These are all the characters that will be available up until the restriction is lifted, see rules for details about that. If you need lots of time to think up a good character, but still want to make sure you'll be allowed in, tell me and I'll reserve a character for you.))

Humans
Male Human #1: Jack - Banette
Male Human #2: Ayame Shimizu - AnimeAvarice
Male Human #3: Touma Inzuni - Riku114
Male Human #4:

Female Human #1: Miranda Kain - xXDreamWriterXx
Female Human #2: Shirazaki Yamiko - me
Female Human #3: Laurie Sandcaster - Angel_Kiss
Female Human #4:

Demons
Male Demon #1: Kakunka - Banette
Male Demon #2:Izunu Akutsu/Shinemu
Male Demon #3:
Male Demon #4:

Female Demon #1: Iris Hikaru - me
Female Demon #2: Ayuri Shinemu - Riku114
Female Demon #3: Lanaya - Banette
Female Demon #4:

And, that's finally it! I'm sorry it was so long-winded, and thank you for wanting join! (If still want to, that is . . .)

Current Demon/Master Pairings
Kakunka - contracted to Shirazaki Yamiko
Izunu Akutsu/Shinemu - contracted to Miranda Kain
Iris Hikaru - contracted to Ayame Shimizu
Ayuri Shinemu - contracted to Jack
Lanaya - contracted to Touma Inzuni

last edited on Nov 09, 2014 at 03:33PM

jeu de rôle aléatoire 250 réponses

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...