jeu de rôle aléatoire Naruto Rp.

heart-of_love posted on Jul 14, 2014 at 04:31AM
Once long ago a boy called Naruto Uzumaki, the container for the nine tail fox, dreamed of becoming the leader of the village the Hokage, He achieved his dream after many year's of hard work,loss and gain, now it's your turn! your the grandchildren of the naruto character's, will you become the hokage? keep your friends out of danger? learn to be a medic who can heal almost everything? it's your choice..just watch out for the other village ninja's and S-class criminal Ninja's.

Name:
elements: (fire,water,wind,lor lighting, only a rare few can have all four)
appearance:
Bio:

jeu de rôle aléatoire 649 réponses

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 649

il y a plus d’un an heart-of_love said…
Name: Kiki Uzumaki
Ninja class: ANBU
elements: Fire,wind and Water
appearance: pic
Bio: Kiki is the granddaughter of Naruto Uzumaki, but she's smarter then him by a long shot and she is the new Ninetails holder because Naruto is to old to contain it anymore, he still lives though.
last edited il y a plus d’un an
 Name: Kiki Uzumaki age: 16 Ninja class: ANBU elements: Fire,wind and Water appearance: pic Bi
il y a plus d’un an Firiel said…
Name : Nadeshiko Uchiha
Ninja class: Chuunin
elements: Fire and Lightning
appearance: Pic
Bio: Granddaughter of Sasuke and Sakura Uchiha. She is Indra's processor. Best friend with Kaede
Other : She have real purple hair.

(( I'll make grandson of Uzumaki, that's mean relative of Kiki if it okay with you. Do you mind?))
 Name : Nadeshiko Uchiha Age : 15 Ninja class: Chuunin elements: feu and Lightning appearance: Pi
(i dont mind at all XD thanks for joining )
il y a plus d’un an Alvin2442 said…
(X3, the other Uchiha is here.)

Name: Shouri Uchiha
Elements: Fire, Lightning, Water
Appearance: Pic
Bio: Oldest grandchild of Sasuke and Sakura Uchiha. He has EMS, although no one knows who he traded with.
 (X3, the other Uchiha is here.) Name: Shouri Uchiha Age: 17 Ninja class: ANBU Elements: Fire,
( CUTIE!! <3 <3 and thanks for joining Alvin)
(Lolz..when we start?)
(hmm...when Firiel posts her other character well start.)
(Oh....great....)
(if you dont wanna wait we can start whenever.)
(YAY! So..what are we doing?)
(hmmm... how about Kiki and Shouri were best friends when they were younger but he hand to go on a 4 or 5 year long mission...i dont know about Nadeshiko yet..)
(Alright. Even though that would make him a very young ninja when sent on the mission.)
(he can be like his great grandfather Itachi in his smarts..btw what's EMS?)
Alvin2442 commented…
Eternal Mangeyko Sharingan il y a plus d’un an
Name : Tenshimaru Uzumaki

Ninja class: Genin

elements: Wind and Water

appearance: Pic

Bio: (Well, I'm too lazy to work on it. Just take nothing special about him unless he is a Uzumaki's descendant.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name : Kaede Hyuga

Name Code : Rin

elements: Unspecified

appearance : Pic

Bio: Born from the Branch family. She have 'Kakashi's copy jutsu'.
 Name : Tenshimaru Uzumaki Age : 14 Ninja class: Genin elements: Wind and Water appearance
Alvin2442 commented…
Thats not possible.... il y a plus d’un an
heart-of_love commented…
toi can only have one kekkei genkai sorry il y a plus d’un an
Alvin2442 commented…
Plus Sharingan hasn't been proven to evolve from Byakugan....and the only to get the Sharingan to Rinnegan effect is to have Senju power... il y a plus d’un an
Firiel commented…
I'll make it Byakugan. Sorry to OP. I was read it in a fan made story and was inspired par it. Sorry once again. il y a plus d’un an
((How about Kaede, Kiki And Shouri in a mission? Though Kaede is the youngest. I have an idea about Tenshimaru, Nadeshiko and 'Someone' in three man team. Though we need one more people. I hope more people join though.))
il y a plus d’un an TAIKAMODO said…
Name:Kiro Hyuuga

Ninja Rank/Class:Chuunin

Element(s):Fire

Appearance:Similar to neji's appearance,except his shorts are black,he has tape on both hands,and his shirt is pure white,not tan-ish.His hair is the same dark blue/blackish color as Hinata's.

Bio:Born in the Main Branch of the Hyuuga after Hinata became clan head years ago,he has not been branded with the caged bird seal.Unlike most Hyuuga,he has a very care-free and happy attitude.He is talented with the gentle fist,however,he is often scolded for rushing his attacks or slightly slipping in his form.Grandson of Hinata Hyuuga.
Firiel commented…
Thanks for rejoindre in! il y a plus d’un an
TAIKAMODO commented…
no problem!Naruto is just too awesome for me NOT to join! il y a plus d’un an
(So....when exactly are we starting?)
Shouri started to put on his ANBU gear, as he had a mission to complete. He attached a kunai to his leg, before sheathing his grandfathers sword.
Kiro stood in the Hyuuga's personal Dojo,his eyes closed as be was breathing heavily."Iv'e got to get this right!"He said to himself as he slid into the Gentle fist stance."Here i go!"he stepped forward,thrusting his palms outward."Eight Trigrams:Air Palm!"A circular blast of air came from his hands,narrowly missing his target."Darn it!I messed up again!"He took a deep breath,calming down."Okay,i need to fix my aim with it,then i'll have it down in no time!"He slid into his stance again,preparing to fire another blast.
Kiki had just finished a really intense training session so she was all bloody,another Member of ANBU appeared in front of her, "Hokage Naruto wishes to speak with you." Kiki nodded in response as the ANBU vanished.

(wow thanks for joining you guys!..i only put this Rp up because the other Naruto Rp went dead and i missed it.)
Alvin2442 commented…
Hokage Naruto....not lord...Fire Shadow Naruto...if toi will... il y a plus d’un an
heart-of_love commented…
XD pushy il y a plus d’un an
Shouri appeared in the Hokage's palace, decked out in his standard ANBU dress. With his EMS activated however. (Pic) He looked at the Hokage, "Hokage. Good to see you." His eyes reverted to normal.
 Shouri appeared in the Hokage's palace, decked out in his standard ANBU dress. With his EMS activated
Kiro smiled as the air blast broke the wooden dummy."I....i did it!"He shouted happily.His stomach growled loudly."Guess i need some lunch then.."He left,heading towards a restaurant.Even if the cooks made their breakfast,dinner,and lunch,if he chose to,he could eat whenever or wherever he wanted.
il y a plus d’un an onix11 said…
(I might join this. The only reason for not joining would be that this goes to overpowered town lol)
(Ah,everyone isn't gonna get overpowered....yet.I'm not,our EMS is an ANBU,so is one of the Uzumaki,the other uzumaki are all like chuunin,and the only OP is the Byakugan/Sharingan character,who is kinda cheating with having two dojutsu,or kekkei Genkai...i'm off subject,but go on ahead and join..i feel weak now that i think about it.I mean,if we get an EMS user,i'm gonna get a better Byakugan.....Eternal Byakugan?I don't know....but i need a power up...)
Alvin2442 commented…
(No....that doesn't make sense...) il y a plus d’un an
Alvin2442 commented…
(Plus, I got EMS, because I didn't want to be going on and on about my light disappearing with MS. EMS is baiscally the same as MS, except I can use it without going blind.) il y a plus d’un an
Alvin2442 commented…
Someone on here has the Nine-Tails in their stomach! il y a plus d’un an
Naruto glanced over at Shouri and smiled. "good to see you aswell..how was your mission?" He put his arms behind his head as Kiki appeared wearing her ANBU outfit and fox mask, she didnt speak knowing he was talking to the other ANBU member.
"Hey!Kiro!"A voice made him turn around to see his little sister,Masari,running up to him.She'd become a Genin a few weeks ago,and all she ever asked was 'could he teach her this' or 'could he train with her in that'.And,as he expected,that was exactly why she was there."Hey!Kiro,could you teach me the rotation now?Iv'e been begging mom for weeks,but she says i'm not ready!"Kiro laughed."If mom said your not ready,why should i do it?"Masari pouted,crossing her arms."Fine!I'll ask dad,maybe he'll do it."She ran off,leaving him to his walk.
Shouri smiled at the Hokage. "It went great." He looked at Kiki, before he looked back at the Naruto. "So, Hokage...what's the mission?" He said, as his stance got straighter. His expression changed serious, as he glanced at Kiki. His eyes held a dangerous glint.
Naruto yawned and pushed a pile of paper work away from him, "The mission is to protect a king from some assassins." he handed him a scroll containing information about the mission. "you'll be working with fox." he nodded at Kiki.

Kiki was still silent so that's when he wanted. she thought quietly to herself.
Shouri looked over at "Fox", analyzing his partner quickly. "So...hello Fox."
Kiki gave a brief nod before holding out her hand for the scroll, she was pondering the fact that she felt like she knew this guy for some reason.
(heart-of_love are you talking to yourself?)

Shouri looked at Fox one last time, rushing at her. Before stopping in front of her. "Kiki?"
(-_- you did that on purpose you butt head XD)
Kiki blinked in surprise before removing her mask and blinking her darkblue eyes at him. "....Shouri?'' she asked slowly as Hokage Naruto smiled a big smile.
(:D! Lolz...)
Shouri removed the mask he didn't have on as he nodded at Kiki. He grinned at her, before looking back at Hokage Naruto. "Expect a mission well done. We'll back soon." He said to him, before looking back at Kiki. "So...where we going."
Kiki opened the scroll and scanned it. "the land of the moon." she turned to Hokage Naruto. "hey isn't that where-" she was cut off by Naruto saying. "we got a letter from a old friend, his name is Hikaru Tsuki, the son of the king Michiru Tsuki, Hikaru is becoming the new king so he asked for help from us, he needs to be protected until the end of the crowning ceremony."
Shouri nodded at the Hokage, before looking back at Kiki, as he put his ANBU mask back on. "I'll meet you at the gate." He said as he disappeared from the room. He leaned against the gate, bored as he waited for Kiki to appear.
once Shouri left Kiki turned to Naruto. "grandpa...why did you put only me and Shouri on this mission?" All Naruto did was smile "you two were friends when you were kids right?"
Kiki nodded before pulling her mask back on and leaving understanding that he wanted them to build back up there relationship, Kiki appeared in front of Shouri. "ready?" she asked
Shouri nodded. He started walking, guessing she was following. "So, how's life been treating you?"
Kiki shrugged following one step behind him. "it's been alright...i really missed having you around though." she said before quickly adding. "how about you?"
Kaede and Nadeshiko was enjoying the ramen at Ichiraku when Tenshimaru come in.
"One bowl of ramen, please." Tenshimaru sat next to Nadeshiko.
Nadeshiko only rolled her eyes when Tenshimaru come. "We are resting before going to next mission."
Kaede only eating her ramen, quiet without saying anything.

((I'll make Kaede only have Byakugan. Sorry to OP. I was read it in a fan made story and was inspired by it. Sorry once again.))
"Good." He opted to tell her, before picking up a run.
(it's alright Firiel)
Kiki quickly followed his pace, it was going to take a while before they got to the land of the moon so they should go at a easy pace.
(Well,i guess i don't Solo the Byakugan at least....but how did Kaede get it?)

Kiro,having eaten,decided to head to the training ground.His team had a meeting later for a mission,so naturally he'd be the first one there.Hyuuga,no matter what their personality,never came anywhere late.
(her bio says..and i quote "Born from the Branch family")
(I didn't know she changed the Bio....well,okay then!Well,iv'e got nothing to do,so i'll just keep training...)
il y a plus d’un an mcterra said…
Name: Ryoga Uzumaki
Ninja Rank/ Class: ANBU
Elements: Unspecified
Appearance: Pic
Bio: Ryoga was born as an Uzumaki. (He is not related to Naruto directly, he is just part of the clan.) He was the possessor of the Rinnegan for the present generation. When he became a chuunin, he had a certain accident that greatly damaged his body and almost killed him. The accident made him to lose his left rinnegan. His body was secretly taken by scientists of Konoha who tried to repair him. He was a valuable asset for the village so they couldn't afford to lose him They found a way to do that. They retrieved Nagato's body parts and implanted them in Ryoga's body. Since Nagato and Ryoga were both Uzumakis and Rinnegan possessers, the implant was succesful. Hence, Ryoga gained Nagato's left rinnegan, his organs and his powers; Gravity Control (Shinra and Bansho), Animal Summoning, Soul Absorption (Though he has never used it and he hopes he never will), Spectral Hell Enma, Technology and Weaponry Generation and Ninjutsu Cancellation.
 Name: Ryoga Uzumaki Age: 17 Ninja Rank/ Class: ANBU Elements: Unspecified Appearance: Pic Bio: R
il y a plus d’un an mcterra said…
Ryoga was on his way back from the Hidden Rain Village where he had gone to deal with some business. As he jumped from tree to tree, he saw Shouri,Kiro and Kiki running in the opposite direction. He stopped on a branch and waved at them. "Oi, you two!!"
(Welcome Mcterra!((Am i like,the only Non-Anbu character around?Jeez!))I think i'm the only one still on,but you can just post something to start yourself off somewhere i guess.)

(Another note,iv'e been researching,and i think the Byakugan had potential for a second stage,but never did because nobody ever new how to unlock it!I mean,if the sage of six paths had two children,and the older son got the 'Uchiha' power,meaning the Rinnegan,sharingan,etc.,and the sage of six paths's mother had the byakugan,then the byakugan is the oldest Dojutsu out of them all,before Sharingan and Rinnegan,and if the sharingan evolves,and the rinnegan is basically god power,the the byakugan should be able to achieve a higher form of power,or should have some hidden ability that nobody knew about,because the sage had senju AND Uchiha powers,and his mom,with just the byakugan,was stronger than him,then what the heck is up with it not being able to evolve in any way?)
Alvin2442 commented…
(Well...they haven't a dit anything about it tho.... il y a plus d’un an
Alvin2442 commented…
But, maybe it does. toi can invent it, make it like Ultra Byakugan...) il y a plus d’un an
Alvin2442 commented…
Yeah... il y a plus d’un an
(i'm on i was just waiting for Alvin to reply.)
Kiki heard Ryoga call out and she slid to a stop. "oh hi Ryoga." she said from behind her mask, you would think that her voice would be muffled but it wasn't, in fact it was really strong steady and not muffled at all. even after a few year's she still couldnt figure out how she was related to him..they were both Uzumaki's.
Shouri stopped and looked at Ryoga, before his eyes widened. "Hey Ryoga." He said, waving a bit, but then he said, "I'd love to stay in chat, but we do have a mission, and someone to protect. And I wouldn't want to risk us being late, and not saving that certain someone's life Ryoga."
(Oh!Well,you live an learn i guess?)

Kiro turned and looked up,seeing Ryoga on a branch."Hey,Ryoga."Kiro responded,hands in his pockets.Usually,hands at your side was customary,but he didn't like most of their customs and usually didn't bother with them.
Alvin2442 commented…
Ryoga is near us and we're out of the village....so..... il y a plus d’un an
TAIKAMODO commented…
he a dit he saw me,so i went with it.I was headed towards the training field ou whatever,which is located outside the gates i think... il y a plus d’un an
mcterra commented…
godammit!!!! that was a mistake. well, i'll just go on with it. there's no problem il y a plus d’un an
Alvin2442 commented…
...................................... il y a plus d’un an