jeu de rôle aléatoire Cacao

Firiel posted on Jun 14, 2014 at 02:31PM
You'll go to Mitsumoto High School. School that are not too well known in the news on television but there is something that sets it apart from other schools, namely the entertain majors. School major for the models, actresses, actors, movie stars and other entertainers. But, there is also another major in the school, school majors. School majors populated by ordinary high-schoolers.
Now, you can be the entertainer or the ordinary student, or the teacher maybe. This is a romance themed RP, so you know...

There are also some rules of Mitsumoto :
1. There are also dorms for student, most of the ordinary student will stay here, but most of the entertainer won't, because yeah.. hiding from fans.. or job at night.
2. Ordinary student are not allowed to go to the entertain majors building, anyone who break the rules may expelled from the school.
3. Ordinary student are not allowed to see and meet entertain major students without permissions.
4. (I may add some rules as the time go on))

Character Profile Sheet :
Name :

Appearance : (Picture preferred)

Personality :

Occupation : (Ordinary student or entertainer. If you entertainer, be specific, like models or movie stars, etc.)

Majors : (Ordinary or Entertain)

Bio :

Likes (Optional) :

Dislikes (Optional) :

Crush (Optional) :

Other :

And the rules of the RP:
1. No godmodding
2. Cursed allowed, but not too much
3. Sex allowed, but don't get to detailed please
4. No killing other character without permission.
5. Play nicely!
6. Have fun! I really mean it!

~**~

Pairings :
Ruruna Watanabe (Firiel) ~ Elliot Stones (xXDreamWriterXx)
Rina Saseyumi (AmyRose11) ~ Vincent L Spark (Firiel)
Sora Gray (Mirra1007) ~ Sophia McCartney (Firiel)
Mirra Deluna (Mirra1007) ~ Seiya "Three Lights" (Firiel)
Emma (AmyRose11) ~ Ukyo (xXDreamWriterXx)
Yaten "Three Lights" (Firiel) ~ Cameron Aki Kaede-Elwood (xXDreamWriterXx)
Xyu S. Moka (werandy) ~ Shana Crossfire (xXDreamWriterXx)
last edited on Apr 05, 2015 at 04:32AM

jeu de rôle aléatoire 3370 réponses

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 3370

il y a plus d’un an Firiel said…
Name : Ruruna Watanabe, but address me as Nana.

Appearance : (Picture preferred)

Personality : Shy, friendly, kind, and ...

Majors : Ordinary

Bio : I came from poor family so I dreamed to be a star! I'm just ordinary student, nothing I have to talk about it..

Likes (Optional) : Anything cute

Dislikes (Optional) : Anything scary, dirty, and yeah, you know..

Crush (Optional) : None at the moment

Other : Nope
 Name : Ruruna Watanabe, but address me as Nana. Age : 16 Gender :Female Appearance : (Pictur
il y a plus d’un an AmyRose11 said…
Name: Rina Saseyumi
appearance: (picture)
Majors: Entertain
Bio: Rina has always been beautiful, so, she went to the school to become a model.
Likes: being a model, but aside that, you'd never guess she was somewhat of a tomboy she loves playing video games and playing volleyball. Her photographers don't really care. She is sweet, and is a social butterfly.
Dislikes: Snobby people, her friends being picked on, and so on...
Crush: Well, you will soon find out! ^-^
Other: (blank)

last edited il y a plus d’un an
 Name: Rina Saseyumi Age: 18 Gender: Female appearance: (picture) Occupation: Model Majors: Ent
Firiel commented…
Entertain major just as same as school major, the difference is it's populated par entertainer. Please change your major into Entertain. Modeling is just one of the club in Mitsumoto il y a plus d’un an
AmyRose11 commented…
Gotcha :) il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an xXDreamWriterXx said…
Name: Elliot Stones

Appearance : (Pic)

Personality : Flirt, smart mouth, can be kind, tease

Majors : Entertain

Bio : He never thought about becoming a model till a recruiter spotted him and asked him to become one! He has three sibling and they all agreed for him to do since it fits him and his cocky attitude.

Likes (Optional) : Girls. teasing people, drinking, showing off

Dislikes (Optional) : Annoying people

Crush (Optional) : All hot chicks (winks)

Other : Never been in a serious relationship
 Name: Elliot Stones Age : 18 Gender : Male Appearance : (Pic) Personality : Flirt, smart
((Shall we start then?))
(Sure! You first!)
((Okay we'll start when Ruruna and Eliot haven't meet each other.))

Ruruna was walking in the garden because now is break time. She sat on the bench and look around. From there she could see the entertain major. School that provides education to the entertainer, there is no anyone who knows who study there. But some rumours said that Rina and Eliot, two famous international models even study there. Aww, she want to became a star too.
Ruruna eat her lunch there quietly while dreaming she is a star, surrounded by a lot of fans who asking for autograph and photo. No one would look down on her anymore. No one would dare to mock her and her family. She will be rich and extremely famous!
Rina's limo approached the school at the front gate. "alright Charles, this is good." She looked around and smiled. "Wow, nice school." Charles stepped out of the limo and opened the door for her. "Thank you, sir." As the limo drove off, she walked up to the school and smiled. "Hmm..."
il y a plus d’un an Mirra1007 said…
Name : Sora Gray

Appearance : see picture

Personality : Funny, nice, kind hearted and can be serieus at times.

Majors : Entertain

Bio : He have always wanted to become an actor and to make his dream come true he started with drama classes at the age of 7. When he was 14 he stared in his first movie and now he is very famous.

Likes (Optional) : Sweets, jokes, his friends and acting

Dislikes (Optional) : Mean and bitchie people, gross stuff and horror movies

Crush (Optional) : none

Other : He and Mirra have been best friends ever since pre school and his familly was poor.
 Name : Sora Gray Age : 17 Gender : male Appearance : see picture Personality : Funny, ni
Name : Mirra Deluna

Appearance : see picture

Personality : Helpfull, sometimes sarcastic, tough on the outside but sweet inside.

Majors : Ordinary

Bio : She comes from a poor family and has a little sister. One day a recruiter asked her to become a model but she turned it down because she didn't want them to change her.

Likes (Optional) : Singing, music, Fight sports, movies and sweets.

Dislikes (Optional) : Girly girls, players and the colour pink

Crush (Optional) : none

Other : She has black belt Karate and Aikido
 Name : Mirra Deluna Age : 17 Gender : Female Appearance : see picture Personality : Helpf
Eliot drove on his motorcycle all the way to the school parking lot and parked it in the front. He removed his helmet, shaking his head a bit. He smirked as he looked at the school. This school was a walking chick magnet and he was going to flirt up a storm. He walked into the school.
"I mean it. It's a very good movie and even though it is an 'horror' it isn't scary at all!" Mirra said as she tried to convince her best friend to watch a horror movie with her tonight.
"Like I believe anything you say you trickster." Sora said while laughing.
It was just a normal day for the two off them. They would wake up, do their own thing and then walk to school together. They were happy that the schools were next to each other. After a couple more minutes they arrived at the Entertain major.
"Well, here's my stop. See ya after school, Mirra" He said and then ran into the school while waving.
Mirra rolled her eyes and smiled as she waved back. He was always so full of energy, she thought to herself before walking to her own major.
Eliot wondered around the hallway of the school, checking the place out. "Very nice, very nice indeed. I can get use to this."
He walked back outside to a garden and looked around. "Nice, I like it."
Ruruna looked around, she saw a boy walking in the garden. He is Elliot Stones for sure. What is he doing here?
Eliot stretched, enjoying the weather. "Man, I love this place!" He spotted Ruruna and put on a charming smile. "Sorry, I hope I'm not bothering you."
Ruruna rolled her eyes. She didn't want to getting involved with entertain major's student. That may cause her a lot of problem. She turned back, "go away."
Eliot frowned. No girl had ever turned down his charming smile and then give him attitude. He put a smile back on. "No reason for you to be cold, you know? All you had to do is say yes."
Ruruna sighed, still turning back. "Then, yes. You brother me, a lot. I'll go if you don't."
Eliot frowned again. "Jeez, I was just trying to be friendly. No need for the cold shoulder. Fine, I'll leave. Sorry to bother you." He walked away, irritated by that girl's attitude towards him. "I didn't even do anything to her and yet!" He sighed as he stormed back inside.
Ruruna sighed and look down. "Good thing he left. I'm sorry, but this is for everyone's goodness. What will news say about me if they take a photo with me and Elliot in it? A disaster." Ruruna close her face with both of her hands.
Elliot stuffed his hands in pocket, walking around the school, trying to calm down. "Annoying girl...last time I try to be nice." He passed a window that allowed you to see the garden. He saw her and frowned.
"Um excuse me? Are you Elliot?" A girl asked.
Elliot turned and smiled at the girl . "Yes I am."
The girl blushed. "I'm a new model here and I've always wanted to meet you."
Elliot smiled even more. "Oh really?" He tilted her chin upwards with his index finger. "You are really cute."
She blushed even more.
Ruruna looks up to the window in entertain major school. She could see Elliot and a girl. Who that girl could be? From the looks of it, he gonna kiss the girl. Eww, she even doesn't wanna to think about that.
The girl giggled. "You really are the charmer that I hear you are."
Elliot smirked. "Maybe some time after school, I can show you a nice spot to relax." He took her hand and kissed the back of it, causing the girl to giggle again.
Ruruna rolled her eyes seeing that. She raised her eyebrows, "such an innocent model."
The girl noticed the time and gasped. "Oh no! I got to get going! I'll see you around." She smiled before rushing off.
Elliot smiled. "Now that is how a girl is suppose to react when I'm around."
The break is over and Ruruna start walking to her class. But, the garden is quite big and she is at it's center, that's mean she need 5 minutes to walk to it's border. And other 2 minutes to walk to her class.
Elliot looked out the window at the girl. "Weird annoying girl..."
Time for learning in the class. Ruruna was paying attention to everything that Ma'am Bloom said. Ma'am Bloom teaches English both in School major and Entertain major. She was the best teacher ever.
Why Ruruna not get bored in this lesson? Well, that's because she was one of Ma'am Bloom best student. She can write and speak English fluently. She also have the best score in the class for this lesson.
Mirra was sitting in English class next to Ruruna. But she wasn't really paying attention. Luckly she was next to the window and could look outside to the Entertain major. This was definantly her most favourite class because when she looked trough the window of the Entertain major on the second floor she could look into the class at Sora. She secretly took out her phone and texted him 'Well, this is boring.'

Sora, who also wasn't paying attention took out his phone and smiled. He looked out of the window at Mirra and nodded. He wasn't really the smartest person but all of the things the teacher was explaining he understood already. He texted back 'This is really easy' And so they continoud almost the whole lesson.
Ruruna was nudged Mirra. If Mirra continue to text her boyfriend (In Ruruna's mind) Ma'am Bloom gonna kick her out of class.
Mirra sighed softly and puts her phone away. She didn't like the lesson but she didn't want to get kicked out either. She waved a little at Sora to let him know she was going to pay attention now.

Sora nodded and smiled as he also puts his phone away.
"Be patient, class will be over in a few minutes," Ruruna winked.
Mirra smiled and nodded. She was right, she shouldn't get too inpatient and just pay attention the last couple of minutes.
Ruruna smiled at her before Ma'am Bloom turn to her, "What are you talking about Ruruna, Mirra?"
"Oh, I just didn't understand completely something that you just explained so I asked Ruruna to quikly explain me. I understand it now. Sorry for talking." Mirra said.
Ruruna was surprised that Mirra could say that. "Y-yeah."
Ma'am Bloom raised her eyebrows and back to the board.
Ruruna whispered, "Thanks Mirra, just call me Nana next time."
Mirra smiled and wispered back. "No problem, Nana."
The bell suddenly rang and Ruruna smiled. "That's what you're waiting for."
Mirra sighed happily and puts her stuff in her bag. "Yup, finally over." She puts her bag over her shoulder and then looks at Ruruna. "Hey Nana, I don't know if you have something to do but I'm gonna go to my friend now, he's gonna wait in the garden. Want to come along?"
Ruruna shook her head, "No, I'm afraid I can't. I have something to do with teachers." She looked down.
"Oh, that's too bad. Well, good luck with what you have to do then. If you have time left later me and Sora will be in the garden the whole time till next class. See you later, Nana." Mirra said and waved as she left the class room and walked to the garden.
"Bye." She waved to Mirra until she out of sight.
Rina walked into the school building looking around when she was suddenly stopped by a girl. "Are you Rina, the really pretty model?"
"Well, yes I am!" Rina smiled.
"C-can you sign my book?"
"Sure!" She took her pen from her bag and signed it. "There you go!"
As the girl left, she turned away and noticed a looking out a window. "Hmm?" She walked over to him and poked his arm. "Hey, um, do you know where the principals room is?" She looked in his eyes to see if he would respond.
Firiel commented…
who is 'he' refer to? il y a plus d’un an
Mirra1007 commented…
I think she means Elliot il y a plus d’un an
((Check out the third rule of Mitsumoto.))
Elliot looked over at Rina and smiled. "Yeah, I'll take you there if you would like?"
((Whoops, I'm an Idiot XP I'll post a new one.))

Mirra walked outside into the garden and sat down underneath a tree. She takes an apple from her bag and starts eating it while she textst Sora. 'It really sucks that we can't see each other at school just because of one stupid room.'
Sora was sitting on a chair in the cafeteria when he got her message. He texsts back 'Yup it does. But don't worry. After school we can hang out. I don't have anything else planned yet for today but no I won't watch that horror movie.'
Firiel commented…
Haha, it's okay. il y a plus d’un an
Ruruna walked to principal's room. The principal always want her to help him with anything. Papers, books, scores, and still many others. Principal said that she always cherish and full of energy, that's why he want her to help him in his old age. Ruruna sighed, she couldn't reject principal's order.
She sighed and rubbed the back of her head blushing softly. "Thank you."
Elliot nodded. "You are very welcome. Follow me." He started walking. "So, what's your name?"
"Rina." She smiled and pointed at herself.
Elliot pointed to himself. "Elliot. Very nice to meet you Rina."