jeu de rôle aléatoire S.A.O RP

Sableye21 posted on Mar 15, 2014 at 09:28PM
I know there is already one......but I wanted to do it again because I missed out...a lot...So this is about the world seed and one of the servers was hacked by unknown and now all the people have to have to run through 80 levels to fight him.So.....this is like when Kirirto is like 80 lol. This is long after when they planted the world seed. So...I hope you guys enjoy it! P.S they can go to ALO,GGO also.

Rules:
Add them later...

Species:

Name Description

Cait Sith
(ケットシー, Kettoshi?) Living toward the west of the World Tree, Cait Siths are skilled beast tamers with improved eyesight. They are recognizable through their cat ears and tails.

Gnome
(ノーム, Nōmu?) Inhabitants of the Frost Areas of the North, the brown-styled Gnomes are the largest of the fairy races and specialize in Earth Magic.

Imp
(インプ, Inpu?) Living in the Alphine Areas of the Southeast, the purple-styled Imps are the masters of night and are blessed with great night vision.

Leprechaun
(レプラコーン, Repurakōn?) Living at the Frost Areas of the North, Leprechauns are the blacksmith race and are blessed with mechanical wings.

Pooka
(プーカ, Pūka?) The Pookas from the Northwest specialize in using music in combat to confuse and attack opponents and support allies.

Salamander
(サラマンダー, Saramandā?) Inhabitants of the Desert Area of the South, the red-styled Salamanders are considered the strongest race in terms of attack power and are masters of Fire Magic.

Spriggan
(スプリガン, Supurigan?) From the Ancient Runes Area of the Northeast, the black-styled Spriggans are masters of Illusion Magic and excel in treasure seeking.

Sylph
(シルフ, Shirufu?) From the Grassland Area of the Southwest, the green-styled Sylphs are considered the fastest race and are masters of Wind Magic.

Undine
(ウンディーネ, Undīne?) From the Wetland Area of the East, the blue-styled Undines are masters of Healing and Water Magic.

Alfs The rumored Alfs are the legendary race blessed by the Fairy King Oberon with unlimited flight. It is believed that the first of the available starting races to reach the top of the World Tree and gain an audience with the Fairy King would be elevated to this special race, but it was revealed to be false.

Navigation Pixies Pixies (also known as Navigation or Private Pixies) are the exclusive race for AIs that serve as a supportive navigation program for the players. These pixies are given to a limited amount of people who have won them in a lottery at the beginning of the game. [3]

Character Sheet:

Name IRL:
Age IRL:
Personality:
Extra:

Character Sheet SAO,ALO,GGO:

Name:
Personality:
Species:
Extra:

Hope you guys like it! :D

jeu de rôle aléatoire 38 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an Sableye21 said…
Name: I'm Katsou Suzume
Appearance: *Throws paper to him* You can see me better now right?
Personality: I'm full of pride,and very...creative...I don't think I am but people just says it...so I take there advice...but not all the time
Extra: Umm......nothing really. Just play S.A.O that's all.

Name: So when I'm in S.A.O I'm Ryou
Gender: Male....why would I want to be a female in another world!?!
Appearance: I guess you just have to find me in S.A.O to find out
Personality: Same....
Species: Spriggan
Extra: I fight...and find treasure...but now.....I want to defeat the highest boss.....just to see how I developed and my fighting skills are

(This is me in IRL...I look mysterious but you don't want to see my badass side.....but also a little sweet but not really. It's rare for me to be sweet I mean )
last edited il y a plus d’un an
 Name: I'm Katsou Suzume Age: IRL: 17 Gender: Male if toi can't see Appearance: *Throws paper to hi
( Ryou)
 ( Ryou)
il y a plus d’un an sparkles3 said…
Name IRL: Pipan Montgomery
Age IRL: 15
Appearance: pic
Personality: funloving, loves any adventure, telling and hearing jokes, Hetalia, and PASTA
Extra: Italy and Canada are her favorite characters this is her irl pic

Name: Entaya
Appearance: next pic
Personality: loud, obnoxious, tends to run blindly into things, doesn't really like to think before she thinks
Species: Cait Sith
Extra: nope. Although, she will quote Italy or Prussia quite a bit.
 Name IRL: Pipan Montgomery Age IRL: 15 Gender: female Appearance: pic Personality: funloving, L
((Here is Entaya))
 ((Here is Entaya))
(Cool character.....should we wait?)
((I dunno... Don't really wanna wait...))
il y a plus d’un an heart-of_love said…
Name IRL: i'm Kairi Heart
Age IRL: 16
Appearance: well if you blind i guess it's not good telling you
Personality: i'm kind, i get amused easily, just don't get me mad. and...sometimes it takes me a while to say something...oh and i talk fast to!
Extra: other then playing SAO...nothin..oh we tend to move a lot...if that counts..
 Name IRL: i'm Kairi cœur, coeur Age IRL: 16 Gender: i'm female toi JERK! Appearance: well if toi blind
SAO
Name: again i'm Kairi
Appearance: ....stop asking
Personality: same...
Species: Sylph
Extra: i want to make friends..cause i'm kinda new...i have a Navigation Pixie....she's really annoying...her names lilly
 SAO Name: again i'm Kairi Gender: again female Appearance: ....stop asking Personality: same...
(Lilly the pixie)
 (Lilly the pixie)
(Yay we can start...but Heart can you start off because I don't know how to lol)
(sure i'll try)
Kairi had just finished making her character and logged on when a message appeared saying she had earned a Navigation Pixie. "huh.." she murmured opening it and jumping when a small voice said "Hello Master." a female pixie giggled at her. ".....cool.." Kairi breathed as it flew around her and started teaching her instructions, like how to fly and other stuff.
(That's perfect :D)

Ryou ran as he past a new character. " A Slyph......I'm Ryou...you can call me R too" He smiled at Kairi and her pixie
Kairi's head tilted at the sight of Ryou. "nice to meet you...i'm Kairi." she said as Lilly flew over to him and tugged on his hair.
" Hey hey hey!" Ryou said,as he tried to get Lilly from not pulling his hair. " You must be...ouch....new here too?"
Kairi held back a laugh. "I just started today...You?"
Lilly let go of his hair and flew over to Kairi.
" Me too....." He said,blushing. "Just got on about 15 minutes ago."
"then how about we learn together?" Kairi askes speeking a little faster then normal while Lilly flys around making small peww....sounds.
"Sure....we can be friends then" Ryou smiled. " So how do you fly?" He said,awkwardly looking at his back
Kairi giggled "Lilly was explaining it to me."
Lilly stopped and said in a clear voice. "The flight system focuses on the player's own ability. It has a "controlled flight" mode, in which the players make use of a controller to fly, at the cost of being able to use only one hand to fight, but, with enough experience and ability, the player is able to learn «Voluntary Flight» and, with it, can use both hands while flying and gains more maneuverability and speed.

Kairi stared to space out a bit and Lilly cleared her throught to get Kairi's atteation.

" Hold out your hand and act like your holding a remote, then you push a button thingy and fly!
Lilly went from helpful..to really not helpful.
Entaya watched the two from behind a relatively large tree, her green tail swishing behind her quickly. One of them had a pixie.

"So bruce." She whispered, stalker quietly. That was one of the main reasons she'd made this account. To randomly stalk people... Or not! "PASTA~~~~~" She screamed like a battle cry and ran at them.
Kairi yelped and hid behind Ryou. "......" she then blushed realising what she had done, and was verry imbarresed.
Ryou jumped in the air scared as he started to fly. " A Cait sith?" He said,as she started to creep up on them. "You like pasta or sumthin?"
Kairi held out her hand for the remote and grabbed it, then she flew up to Ryou, blush still visible on her face. Lilly giggled and flew over to them.
Ryou blushed. "You want to go explore....I guess we are friends so we have to get to know each other better.."
"Sure" Kairi smiles while she's trying to steady herself with the remote.
(should Kairi move to your town, and a guy will piss her off and she throws a chair and almost hits you, the popular dude?)
(You want to restart this,heart? I was gone for a long time so that's why I didn't post )
(sure let me make a new person)
Name IRL: Asuka Himiko
Age IRL: 17
Personality: fun loving girl who is constantly playing with her dog, or is playing with her friends on Sao.

Extra: Her favorate quote is "you said 'I Love You' and i said it too, the only difference is.. I didnt Lie To You"
 Name IRL: Asuka Himiko Age IRL: 17 Gender: female Appearance: pic Personality: fun loving girl
Name: Asuka
Personality: Same
Species: Undine
Extra: same
 Name: Asuka Gender: female Appearance: pic Personality: Same Species: Undine Extra: same
(Alrighty then also they should live in the same town or go to the same school)

Name IRL: Yukio Kanaye
Age IRL: Around 17
Appearance: Pic 1
Personality: Nice and Kind but can get made really easily or should I say he's definitely no short tempered.
Extra: N/A

SAO SHEET:

Name: Ryozo
Appearance: Pic 2
Personality: Same as his real self
Extra: N/A
 (Alrighty then also they should live in the same town ou go to the same school) Name IRL: Yukio
(Ryozo)
 (Ryozo)
(both same town and school..but one of them should have just moved there)
(Well Yukio should move into your characters town then)
(alright..wanna start?)
(What about we start tomorrow...I have a lot of things to do and it's past mid night. Also I'll join the Book of Mages tomorrow also)
(alright..i gtg to bed, night)
(We can start now. I'm just not good at beginning to start rps)
(alright...how about she meets your guy at school?)