jeu de rôle aléatoire C.U.P.I.D

wantadog posted on Mar 09, 2014 at 05:10AM
Knowledge is a powerful force. In the right hands, it can create peace and solve all of the world's problems, but in the wrong hands, it can cause unimaginable destruction because despite what humans were led to believe, knowledge was a living being. A sentient force. To prevent the human race from annihilating itself, a small group of people from across the world who understood this, came together to form the secret organization known as C.U.P.I.D. CUPID's goal was simple. To manage and maintain the level of knowledge that the rest of the human world was exposed to. They seek out this knowledge and they hide it away, waiting for the day when humans would utilize it for the betterment of not only mankind, but for all the species that live upon the earth. The agents of C.U.P.I.D use this knowledge to give themselves the power to lock away the knowledge. Each agent is given a single item or weapon that is infused with the power of Knowledge. Though like all organizations, there is the possibility of corruption. Can the agents of C.U.P.I.D collect the Knowledge before the rogue agents while at the same time, battling the corruption of those higher up?

Rules:

1: No godmodding. Higher Ups by necessity must be SLIGHTLY OP, but not to the point of craziness. Just aspects that put them clearly above normal agents.

2: No killing without permission.

3: Be respectful to the other RPers.

4: PG-13

5: Avoid one liners if possible.

6: No timeskips without majority approval.

7: Use proper grammer. Not expecting perfection, but I'd like them to be understandable.

8: Only one power per character.

9: If no other choice is left, a character CAN be removed from the rp if it interferes with the continuity of the story.

10: Like in a game of chess, if you place something down and take your hand away, it is there for good. In this rp, if you make a character and agent, it must stay as an agent. If you make a rogue, it must stay as a rogue. If your character changes sides naturally, it is fine, but you cannot abruptly change it so that your character was always the new choice.

11: Have fun, else I give you 20,000 paper cuts and pour salt on them!

Character Sheet:

Name:

Appearance:

Citizen, Agent, Higher Up, or Rogue:

Knowledge(Power): (Citizens cannot have one.)

Weapon: (linked with the Knowledge.)

Weakness:

Other Info:

Bio:

Characters

Leader:
Montague (Monty) Crewe

Agents:
Shizu Heiwa - Riku114
Nyx Merkins - Tigerfinn
Demetrius Harton - Wantadog
Hihoshi Nakare - Riku114
Roland Quinn - Wantadog
Nurse - Wantadog
Isabel Brunhild - Wantadog
Zamure Kiyoga - Riku114

Higher Ups:
Sasuke Aiden - Zeph2dmax
Takayame Nicane - Riku114
Jean Hannibal - Cyrus498

Rogues:
Chronos Phere - Time_Master
Choros - Time_Master
Stephan Letter - Cyrus498
Noxone - L_Deneuve
Ivory Aguilar - YugiohFanatic1
Ventias Dorvin - Riku114
Rayhan Kaigre - Riku114

Citizens:
Lucia Cronaca - Wantadog

E.R.O.S
Arthur Anastas - Wantadog
Javier Ricore - Riku114
Eleanor Brunhild - Wantadog
Helena Brunhild - Wantadog
Yumi Tyabe - Riku114

Totally random creations
Metal Space Robot
last edited on Mar 29, 2014 at 05:27AM

jeu de rôle aléatoire 395 réponses

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...