jeu de rôle aléatoire Pandora's Box, and Pandora's toi

Time_Master posted on Feb 15, 2014 at 01:47PM
You are one of the things that came out from Pandora's Box, and you've lived in the human world, being either Rich, Famous, Powerful and more...
but some humans found out what you really are, and now they're out to put you back in.

What will you do? will you try to help these Humans? do you WANT to go back to your original home? or would you rather stay in the human world?
WHAT
WILL
YOU
DO?

[♂][==========][SUMMARY][==========][♀]­
There are 2 groups, Pandoras and Pandoricas

Pandoras Are the Evils and Emotions from Pandora's Box

Pandoricas Are the special Humans working with the normal humans to put the Pandoras back into the Box, Pandoricas have similar abilities to the Pandoras, and Pandoricas are the only ones able to use a Pandora's Artifact.

[♂][==========][RULES][==========][♀]
I: No Godmode, you are immortal (Pandoras) but if you're defeated by an Artifact of Pandora, then you will be put back into the Box.

II: Sex, swearing and stuff is allowed, so go ahead, but keep the detail of the first down, but none of you lot do it anyway.

III: You need to be some sort of Emotion or Evil that came from the Box, or you can be a Pandorica.

IV: a Pandora's Artifact can only be used once against a Pandora ((It can be used over and over against humans and Pandoricas)), then it is scattered around the world again. to make a Pandora's Artifact, you need all 4 pieces of that Artifact.

[♂][==========][PANDORA'S ARTIFACTS][==========][♀]

There are 5 normal artifacts of Pandora, and 1 Ultimate Artifact.

Pandora's Spear: The Gem in this spear causes the user's 7 senses to be heightened to higher than any being, Smell, Sight, Hearing, Feeling, Taste, Psychic Ability and Connection to Spirits
►Handle
►Blade
►Gem
►Heart

Pandora's Shield: This shield is invulnerable to anything except Zeus' Lightning, and Hades Fire.
►Left Half
►Right Half
►Handle
►Insignia

Pandora's Bow: The hunting bow of Pandora, she used this bow once to destroy Hades tower. (Once you put the Arrow into the Holder, the arrow multiplies into infinite arrows whilst inside the Holder.
►Base
►String
►Arrow
►Holder (For the arrows)

Pandora's Armour: The armour Pandora had worn when fighting you, and putting you into the box. ((The armour changes according to the user's inner most personality.
►Helmet
►Chest-plate
►Leg-plate
►Gauntlets

Pandora's Sword: The sword Pandora had forged using the heart of an Ancient.
►Handle
►Blade
►Heart
►Sheath

►Ultimate Artifact: Pandora's Box
The Box Pandora used to seal you away, which brought 7 years of Happiness and prosperity to the world... until someone released you by curiosity...

Once the Pandora's Box has been assembled, it can be used twice, then it becomes Scattered again.
►Pandora's Box Cube (512 pieces)

[♂][==========][CHARACTER SHEET][==========][♀]

Name:

Pandora or Pandorica: (which Evil or Emotion you are)

Who you're: (like if you're a Famous person, or someone wealthy, this is mostly Pandoras, but meh)

Biography:

Extra:
[♂][==========][PEOPLE][==========][♀]

[♂]►Pandora's◄[♀]
Maria Pandora - Jealousy - Time_Master
Ira Pandora - Happiness - Yumiyukifan1
Angie Pandora - Lust - LetsDuel2012
Bryce Pandora - Anger - Sableye21
Andie Pandora - Love - Brooklyn_Helena
Jack Pandora - Insanity - Time_Master
Jane Pandora - Rejection - Tigerfinn

[♂]►Pandorica's◄[♀]
Rini Makenter - Jealousy - Time_Master
Kil Pandora - Hatred - Tigerfinn
 toi are one of the things that came out from Pandora's Box, and you've lived in the human world, bein
last edited on Feb 21, 2014 at 10:08PM

jeu de rôle aléatoire 82 réponses

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 82

il y a plus d’un an Time_Master said…
Pandora's Spear
 Pandora's Spear
Pandora's Shield
 Pandora's Shield
Pandora's Bow
 Pandora's Bow
Pandora's Armour
 Pandora's Armour
Pandora's Sword
 Pandora's Sword
Name: Maria Pandora

Pandora or Pandorica: Pandora of Jealousy

Who you're: The Famous Designer, Model and TV celebrity, Maria Marteker (It's a fake last name)

Biography:
The Pandora of Jealousy, the reason she became a Designer, model AND TV celeb is so that many people Envy and are jealous of her status, this she feeds on.

Extra:
(WIP)
last edited il y a plus d’un an
 [b]Name:[/b] Maria Pandora [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]Pandora ou Pandorica:[/b] Pandora of Jealou
il y a plus d’un an yumiyukifan1 said…
Name: Ira Pandora
Pandora or Pandorica: Pandora of Happiness
Who you're: One of the best toy makers, Ira Lexus (fake last name) she brings smiles to children's faces.
Biography: She became a Toy Maker to bring happiness, as the Pandora of Happiness, she loves happy children and people.
Extra: (none)
 Name: Ira Pandora Gender: Female Pandora ou Pandorica: Pandora of Happiness Who you're: One of the
il y a plus d’un an Brooklyn_Helena said…
Ooh this sounds really interesting. I think I'll join but I have to come up with a profile first. :p
il y a plus d’un an Palin_X765 said…
( So if we are a Pandorica we can choose a weapon?)
il y a plus d’un an LetsDuel2012 said…
Name:Angie Pandora

Pandora or Pandorica:Pandora of lust

Who you're:a world known singer goes by the fake name Angie Simpson

Biography: she became a singer to meet tons of cute guys. she falls in ¨love¨ easily and finds a lot of people cute. her eyes glow pink when shes really in love

Extra:
 Name:Angie Pandora Gender: female Pandora ou Pandorica:Pandora of lust Who you're:a world k
Ira: *grabs two small plastic arms, legs, torso, and head. glues them together and starts sewing a small pink dress. slips the dress on and glues the small wig on*
il y a plus d’un an Sableye21 said…
Name: Bryce Pandora
Pandora or Pandorica: Pandora of Anger
Who you are: UFC fighter because that's the only thing Bryce Amber (fake name) to get all the anger out of him
Bio: He became a UFC fighter to show that if he was angered up he would calm 1% out of 100% because it makes him kind of happy
Extra: When he found the Pandora Spear and that artifacts he was lucky to have but it was scattered around the world and he wants to find all of the artifacts,his eyes turn white if he is outraged and red if he beyond outraged
 Name: Bryce Pandora Gender:Male Pandora ou Pandorica: Pandora of Anger Who toi are: UFC fighter be
The announcer named Bryce the winner of today match. Bryce went over to his water bottle and coach. "You did hell of a game out there,kid!" one said,giving him the water bottle. "Not nothing." Bryce said,running out of the arena with his anger face on visiting the other Pandoras.
Angie just finished a show ¨ok,im out,visiting some....really good friends¨ she winked to the rest of her band,planting a kiss on the Drummer's cheek and walking out, heading for the other pandoras
Name: Andie Pandora

Pandora or Pandorica: Pandora of Love

Who you are: A famous author who write mostly romance books.

Bio: Once out of Pandora's box. She became a writer and always writes about love. She gets praise and love from many and she feeds off of the love.

Extra: Pretty in Pink. That is all.
 Name: Andie Pandora Gender: Female Pandora ou Pandorica: Pandora of l’amour Who toi are: A famo
LetsDuel2012 commented…
l’amour the picture! il y a plus d’un an
yumiyukifan1 commented…
It's cute il y a plus d’un an
Brooklyn_Helena commented…
Haha thank you. It's the amazing Kristin Chenoweth chant Gliter and Be Gay. xD il y a plus d’un an
Ira: There! A doll! *gives the doll away to a poor little girl for free* Here, take this.
Poor Girl: Thank you, lady! *takes it* *waves happily*
Ira: *smiles*
Bryce: *Goes in the store to see Ira and shows her the title belt* I won...again! *He sat in a chair on the corner of the store where all the shade was which hid his face
Ira: Oh! Awesome! Congratulations!
Andie sat outside on a bench in a park near Ira's you store. She had a pencil and a pad of paper. And was searching for inspiration.
Bryce saw Andie outside. He approched her. "Hey Andie,what you doing. ROMANTIC BOOK?"
((XD wow, you lot started whilst i was asleep!, as for your Question Palin, yes, you can choose a weapon to start with, but once you use it against a Pandora, whether you defeat the Pandora or not, the weapon will scatter around the world again, oh, and Pandora can't use the weapons of Pandora, you can lift them up, but the moment you try to use them as a weapon or a defensive way, they will scatter... Any more questions? :3))
Andie chuckled. "Yes, romantic book, exactly."
Maria came out from nowhere, and sat next to Andie.
"Can i read it as soon as it comes out? i can make people jealous then!"
Ira: *giggles* Don't you think you guys are being a bit nosy?
Mapleprincess commented…
I'm here!! il y a plus d’un an
Bryce: *Looks around at Ira* YOU THINK I"M NOSY! *His eyes turn white * I"M NEVER NOSY AND IF I AM I"M GLAD TO BE IT!
Angie walked over to the small group ¨hiya!¨ she said in her normal flirty tone,winking at Bryce
"NOW THE POWER OF LUST JUST WINKED AT ME!" Bryce said,shaking his head,looking at Angie then shaking his head again

(Bryce is the only male pandora! :3 )
LetsDuel2012 commented…
(lol) il y a plus d’un an
She walked over and placed her hand under his chin ¨whats the matter?¨ she cooed,looking in his eyes ¨never had anybody wink at you?¨
Andie then held her hands out. "SSH! I JUST GOT SOME INSPIRATION!" She immediately begins writing.
" No just...I'm pissed off right now.I'm always suppose to be pissed of because I'm Pandora of Anger that what I am." Bryce said,as a normal person spilled some juice or what I think it was. Bryce's eyes went completely red. He ran after him and started beating him up....real....bad. 45 minutes later,Bryce came back with blood on his face as the guy ran and tried to call the police but doesn't know that Bryce broke his phone. "We better move out.He desever what he got though." He chuckled at Angie jumping on the roof of the store and laying down to see the sun set.
She sits next to him ¨my...arent you the trouble maker¨ she ruffled his hair,sitting next to him,giggling
Andie watches Bryce and Angie. They give her inspiration. She keeps writing, basically making what the dogs open in the beginning of the story. She plans for it to be heartbreaking with a beginning like this, then change to a lovey ending.
"I like being a trouble maker. ALLL about the ANGER" He chuckled once the sun flew down. "We should go to our apartments right? It's late." He said, Looking at the moon on the other side cuming up into the sky
¨awww,you sure you dont wanna hang with me?¨ she sighed,sitting up
Maria went over to them, skipping and happily humming.
"Guys, i've gotta go now, I've got a concert to goto."

a Limo pulled up, as Maria headed over to it, went in, and the Limo drives off.
((We need some Pandoricas :P))
"I'm not saying that. We can hang out.We always hang..I guess." He said,seeing Maria getting pick-up by a Limo. "She is the rich one with you too Angie."
(We do. XD)
"He's right. It's late. We all should meet here again tomorrow. More inspiration!"
(Yeah...I'mma mak a pandorica..That man that Bryce beat up could be a pandorica! XD)

"I'm sleep in my apartment or visit the boxing ring. U can come Angie if you want." he said,sitting up.
(Sure! xD)
Ira: *stuffs a teddy bear* *yawns* What time is it?
Andie closes her pad of paper an does into Ira's store. "Not sure what time it is, but it's late. You should be getting home. That's where the rest of us are going."
She hugs him ¨sounds great¨ she giggles
"K..." He said,kissing her head as he jumps down and gets in his cherry red Ferrari. "I can drop yall to off at your house or somethin" He said,talking to Andie and Ira as
Name: Rini Makenter

Pandora or Pandorica: Pandorica of Jealousy

Who you're: Royal heir to the throne of England.

Biography:
The royal Heir to England, she travels regularly, but when she found out why she sometimes has the urge to kill people, it's because she's a Pandorica, on the edge between insanity and sanity.

Extra:
She uses Pandora's Bow, she can also use her power as an Heir to have the world searched incase the pieces scatter.

((Something to note: All of Pandora's Artifact except her Box changes to the users personality.))
 [b]Name:[/b] Rini Makenter [b]Age:[/b] 19 [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]Pandora ou Pandorica:[/b]
Rini pulled the arrow back, and aimed carefully for the Wheel of the Ferrari. then she fired.

The Arrow had managed to pierce and burst the wheel, causing the car to spin out of control, then the bow returned inside her body, as she hid among the crowd again.

"I'll get you... I'll get you Jack"

The arrow in the Ferrari also dissipated into nothing. as to not alert the Pandora's that the bow has been assembled.

[♂][==][♀]

Name: Jack Pandora

Pandora or Pandorica: Pandora of Insanity

Who you're: He's a Famous inventor

Biography:
The pandora of Insanity, he is known throughout history as a demon, until Pandora sealed him inside the box.

Extra:
He has a story with Rini

Jack and Maria are Married/Engaged
 Rini pulled the Arrow back, and aimed carefully for the Wheel of the Ferrari. then she fired. The
Here is Rini's version of Pandora's Bow.
 Here is Rini's version of Pandora's Bow.
Angie's eyes flashed pink for a moment before sitting next to him,blowing her hair from her face. She hummed a bit of her newest song as she leaned back,messing with Bryce's hair
He was actually giggling at Angie,this was not good. It was very rare to get somebody angry. "Um..Let's go home,superstar." He said,blushing driving his red ferrai to his apartment.

il y a plus d’un an tigerfinn said…
Name: kil pandora

Pandora or Pandorica: pandorica of hatred

Who you're: kil angreror (fake name),known as a great singer

Biography: kil hates every one in every way no one knows why but they accept him as a singer

Extra: he has his own version of pandora's sword (is this allowed?),the demon of hatred lives within him
 Name: kil pandora Age: (None for Pandoras) Gender: male Pandora ou Pandorica: pandorica of
tigerfinn commented…
he is 20 yrs old il y a plus d’un an
Time_Master commented…
Just to let toi know, it's only the Pandoras who have Pandora as their last name, because all the real descendants of Pandora are dead. she has no alive children. X3 il y a plus d’un an
(the sword of pandora (his own version)
 (the sword of pandora (his own version)
(the demon of hatred (he can transform into this demon anytime in his will))
 (the demon of hatred (he can transform into this demon anytime in his will))