jeu de rôle aléatoire School for the...unrecognized

Liz-chan posted on Jan 03, 2014 at 03:54AM
So not everyone can be a strong and all powerful monsters and gods...the rest of us are seen as weak and unimportant but really just had hidden potential and are not barbaric like dragons....tsk..

This is the Boarding Academy for the rest of us. Of course to make things more interesting we have a rival school on the same campus ground and its not just any campus...It's a school for vampires,

SO you can be: ghost, nymph, spirit, mermaid, angel etc.. anything that isn't considered a giant monster of mass destruction or you could be a vampire. The vampires are usually kind of snobby though but not all!

rules:
cursing is allowed
limit the one liners
sex is aloud but not too much detail PLEASE
no killing without permission
humans are a big no no
if you have any ideas feel free to ask or you can message me :3

what we basically need to know:
Name:
Species:
Appearance:
Bio:(optional)
Personality:
Abilities:
Other:

Also school isn't at the same time. Vampire school can be at night time starting at 6 and ends at 11:30 and non-vampire school starts at 9 and ends at 3:30. Of course we have lunch and all cause it IS a school so.

(the picture is just for visual effect)

I also added something to the character info so if you want you can added it but you don't have to
 So not everyone can be a strong and all powerful monsters and gods...the rest of us are seen as weak
last edited on Jan 04, 2014 at 04:57PM

jeu de rôle aléatoire 100 réponses

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 100

il y a plus d’un an Liz-chan said…
Name: Mina
Age: unknown but she's A LOT older than she looks but physically 16/17
Species: spirit of the wind
Appearance: pic
Personality:pretty nice and friendly and a bit of a klutz sometimes and speaks her mind
Bio: Hanging out with her forrest friends and not being able to interact with anyone was lonely until one day she met a human boy and realised that the world outside her old forrest was full of excitement so she wants to make friends and found herself at this academy..
Abilities: well general control over wind, can send messages by wind ( like whisper in the air and it travels to the specific person) can do stuff live tornado's because of the wind and yeah..
Other: ~
last edited il y a plus d’un an
 Name: Mina Age: unknown but she's A LOT older than she looks but physically 16/17 Gender: female S
Name: Hannah
Species: vampire
Appearance: pic with teeth
Bio: She joined this academy as it was her father's dying wish. (he was shot) She didn't have much of a choice and left her mom and her little sister behind to join this academy. If this is what her papa wanted then she'd do it no matter what.
Personality:perky and nice and friendly, stubborn(an unusual vampire)
Abilities: vampire powers basically
Other: because most vamps are seen as mean people don't give her a chance but she's actually pretty nice but unfortunately gets bullied by other vampires because of her been this way.
 Name: Hannah Age: 84 but appears 16 Gender: female Species: vampire Appearance: pic with teeth B
il y a plus d’un an zeph2dmax said…
Name: Evan
Species: witch
personality: can be cold and distant, but can be somewhat nice
Bio: Born as an orphan, he was raised by a powerful witch, until he realized she was evil. Once he was able to use more powerful magic, he snuck into the witch's bedroom at night and killed her.
Abilities: water manipulation- able to control water, short range teleportation
Other: #souleater
 Name: Evan Age: birth rendez-vous amoureux, date unknown, calls himself 17 Gender: male Species: witch Appearance: pic
il y a plus d’un an mcterra said…
Name: Abel Nightroad
Species: Vampire
Appearance:Pic
Personnality: Calm and coolheaded. Isn't easily impressed or angered. Doesn't show his emotions very often.
Bio: Abel was born in a rich vampire family. That life of wealth and riches bored him. He was finally sent to the vampire academy. The fact that he's from one of the top families made many of the other snobbish vampires to be attracted to him and wanting to become his friends but Abel isn't that type of person so even though he's so popular, he has no true friend.
 Name: Abel Nightroad Age: Well... Gender:Male Species: Vampire Appearance:Pic Personnality: Calm
((thanks for joining guys!! :DD Im just gonna wait for like one or two more people join))
il y a plus d’un an Liquidz-Flamez said…
Name: Daniel Rayne
Personality: Not the type to be annoyed, a bit frantic,
Appearance: (pic)
Bio: No one knows how old Rayne really is, and even he himself almost lost count of the many years that had passed. Ever since he was born, he'd always liked to creep around in the shadows just because. He usually thinks peace is a boring era of the world and would gladly like to see blood shed every now and then. His last name, Rayne, came from a family of Royalty but he doesnt care much for it. Fortune cant buy happiness. He is a well respected vampire and has been just about everywhere.
Other: He calls the world of the supernatural the Shadow World, because he never liked being compared to "normal people."
 Name: Daniel Rayne Age: Uknown Gender: Male Species: Vampire Personality: Not the type to be anno
Name: Kaspar Finer
Species: Lycan
Appearance: (pic)
Personality: Quiet nice, Complex, friendly
Bio:A long time back, he used to be immature and a blood thirsty beast. That was when he first turned. But now he's more mature and can control his blood lust. He doesnt kill unless he wants to or has to. He's been through a lot, considering that his pack was no where to be found, and he was left to fend for himself. But now that he doesnt have a pack, or pack leader, he considers himself an alpha for now.
Other: He doesnt have anything against vampire or anything, it's just that they smell like crap in his sense of smell.
 Name: Kaspar Finer Age: Looks to be around 17 ou 18 Gender: male Species: Lycan Appearance: (pic)
il y a plus d’un an heart-of_love said…
Name: Snow Woods
Species: elf
Abilities: talk to animals, control over ice and earth.
other: She may look snotty but she's very kind
 Name: Snow Woods Age: 16 Gender: female Species: elf Appearance: pic Abilities: talk to anima
((I think we can start now!))

Hannah had her back against a wall in the hallway. Two boys that looked about the same age maybe a bit older had cruel smirks on their faces,
"We should teach you a lesson for making me spilled my soda in the hallway," one said.
Hannah gulped, "I-it was an accident so please leave me alone..."
The other boy smirked revealing his fangs. "She's pretty cute. We should teach her a lesson."

*****************************************­***­**
Mina woke up in the nurses office and her vision blurry.
"W-where am I?"
Kaspar walked casually down the hallway with his hands in his pockets. He stopped as he spotted Hannah and the two guys. He sighed. "I shouldnt, but it cant be helped can it?" he walked over and stepped in front of Hannah and looked at the two guys. "Why dont you two leave her alone. You snobs really should learn how to respect a lady ya know."

~
Daniel sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "Will you please, stop staring. It's not polite." he said as he walked down a hallway of staring eyes.
The two boys looked at each other and laughed. "We're older than you kid so i suggest you step aside before we have to teach you a lesson too." The one with dark red hair grabbed Kaspar by the collar.

*****************************************­***­***­*
The nurse looked at Mina.
"Young lady you've only been here for a week and you've been to the nurse 3 times...you must be more careful..." the nurse said looking at her clipboard.

MIna laughed, "Sorry nurse..."
Kaspar smiled. Rows of sharp teeth were shown. "You think so eh?" He grabbed the guy with the dark hair by the throat and lifted him off the ground. "Age doesnt mean a thing if you dont have the wisedom to back it up." he let out a low, but menacing growl and pushed the guy back to his friend. "Before this gets violent, i'd suggest you two carry on with your day."

~
Daniel walked passed the nurses office and yawned slightly. He looked around for a moment, then smiled. He went back to the nurses office and knocked on the door.
The two guys stumbled back and bared their fangs in anger.
"We don't have the time and energy to waste on you two, tsk." Then they the one with red hair put their hand on their head, "you're lucky your friend came to help you, little girl." then they walked away. Hannah was shaking. This is the second time this had happened and the first time she was lucky to to get away.
"I was so scared...if you didn't come I..." tears in her eyes.

The nurse finished rapping the gauze around her knee.
"Come in!"
"hehehe thanks" Mina smiled weakly.
il y a plus d’un an screamingdeath1 said…
Name: Shade Soul
Species: Elf
Appearance: Pic
Personality: Fresh, Energetic, and Calm
Abilities: Controls the weather (Hurricanes,Tornadoes,Earthquakes,and even minor storms) and talk to animals
Bio: He was the protector of the Amazon Rain Forest but he over did his powers.The council of the elves sent Shade to the campus.
Other: He may be mean or call you stuff but that's only his pranks

Name: Shade Soul Age: Birth unknown but looks 17 Gender:Male Species: Elf Appearance: Pic Person
Liz-chan commented…
yaaay another person :D il y a plus d’un an
Name:Bruce Fangs
Personality:Changes
Abilities: Turn into bat and when he drinks blood, a big dragon fang comes from his hand
Bio: Apart of a great group which his parents was in.They wanted him to learn what he must grow up to be.SO that's how he got to the Vampire Campus
Other: He have nothing against non-vampires but he don't want to be near them because he can go wild sometimes
 Name:Bruce Fangs Age:18 Gender: Male Species: Vampire Appearance: Pic Personality:Changes Abili
il y a plus d’un an zeph2dmax said…
Evan looked down to the students on the ground floor. He had gone up to the rooftop of the academy, but the sound of constant chattering could still be heard. A little bit annoyed, he laid down on the rooftop and started his usual routine of cloud gazing.
Kaspar turned and looked at Hannah. "Dont worry. I promise you, it wont happen again. Im Kaspar Finer, and i'll be close by if you need me ok?"

~
Daniel walked in. He smiled. "Hey Mina, you ok?" he asked. His fangs were stretched over his bottom row of teeth. That was how he always smiled, and it couldnt be helped.
"You don't have to..really. Thank you," Hannah smiled, "Im Hannah." She looked him over, "you're not a vampire, are you?"

"Ah um, yeah....have I met you somewhere before?"
"He's the boy that brought you in here after you fell down 2 flights of stairs, remember?" the nurse explained,
"You should give her a little time since she bumped her head."
As Shade is walking down the hallway,just walking with his eyes close he bumped into a guy.I saw a girl on the ground."Hey,what happened, little fella" Shade asked

_

Bruce was on the hallway wall licking his fangs."Dang,I'm hungry."
Snow couldn't help but smile as she sat in the grass with the birds. "Snow your awfully happy today." a Bluejay said " how can i not be happy it's a wonderful day?" she laughs
Kaspar shook his head. "No, im a Lycan." he answered. "I hope that's not a problem." he said while scratching his head.
~
"Will do." Daniel answered. "That was a long fall though. Being a spirit and all, i thought you would've landed on your feet" he added with a slight snicker. "I hope you're ok."
"No no no no no.I mean't that you a..aaa..never mind." Shade said,walking outside of the school.

-

Bruce saw Daniel come out of the nurse office. Bruce and Daniel was the best of friends."What up,Daniel."
Snow laughs again while a robin flys around her head. "Snow your so giggly today." it says
"hehehe yah thank you," Mina smiled half-heartedly. [yeah he's right...what kind of spirit am I...]

Hannah shook her head, "not at all but what are you doing here in the vampire school?"
(( oh i used [ ] as thought brackets by the way))

As Shade walks outside,he see's Snow.Shade always like Snow on his first day.He sat next to her."Hey Snow." Shade said,blushing

Snow jumps slightly "oh hey Shade what's up?" The bluejay jumps onto Shade's shoulder.
"Yo..." Daniel held up a peace sign. "How's it goin?"
~
Kaspar shrugged. "Business. I gotta get to the nurse." he answered. "Medication and stuff. And i guess you could say that i find this part of the school interesting."
((never mind then))
"You're sick?" Hannah asked a bit surprised. She realised also she hadn't introduced herself, "Im Hannah. Thanks again," she smiled.
((he went outside and is now with Snow))
il y a plus d’un an Kat-chan said…
Name: Demios Thantos
Bio: His family was killed in the early 1900's by a group of Vampire hunters. He managed to escape, but was always haunted by his past.
Personality: Quiet, keeps to himself, only interested in things that would be an advantage to himself
Abilities: Normal vampish stuff
Other: He hates humans
 Name: Demios Thantos Age: Old. Very, very old. Looks around 17 Gender: Male Species: Vampire Appe
Liz-chan commented…
took toi long enough :p il y a plus d’un an
Shade looked at the Bluejay."Hey little guy." Shade said,smiling." Hi Shade,you awesome today." the bluejay said.

-

Bruce put up his peace sign to Daniel."What you been up to?" Bruce asked
Mina stood up, "I think I'll head back to my dorm and take a nap." Nurse frowned,
"are you sure dear...you have temporary amnesia so be careful and don't fall again..."
Mina nodded. [what if I don't remember...what'll I do...the boy called me a spirit...]
Snow laughs "he right Shade." Snow lays back in the grass "it's so warm today."
"Sure is." Shade said,laying in the grass
Name: Charlotte Fairchild
Species: Nightmare
Bio: That isn't something she talks about
Personality: Kind of quiet and reserved, although if she's comfortable around you, she's quite talkative
Abilities: Can show people their worse fears through eye contact, can take the form of people's fears.
Other: She usually wears sunglasses to avoid direct eye contact.
 Name: charlotte Fairchild Age: Quite old, but appears 15 Gender: Female Species: Nightmare Appear
"Nothin much. Just.....walking." Daniel said. "And i had to check up on a friend."
~
Kaspar laughed. "Of course im not sick!" he snickered. "But it's nice to meet you Hannah"
Hannah blushed a bit embarrassed, "Nice to meet you too and you are?"
[I wonder if he knows I'm a vampire...probably not or he wouldn't have helped me...]
~ ~ ~
Mina left the nurses office and head to the non-vampire academy, "why is the only nurses office all the way in this academy anyway..."
il y a plus d’un an EeveeOak500 said…
(oh no I'm to late sorry Liz-chan I couldn't join sooner cause of computer problems so could I still be able to get in)
Liz-chan commented…
of course! not much has really happened :P please do il y a plus d’un an
EeveeOak500 commented…
ok I will Li-chan for yu of course il y a plus d’un an
" Oh." Bruce said,still hungry."I might catch you later." Bruce said,looking down the hall to see a girl.He turned into a bat and flew over to the girl."Hey.I see your not a Vamp but do you have food on you." Bruce said,Blushing of embarrassment
Name: Emily Rix
Species: Siren
Bio: Ironically, she wasn't the strongest swimmer and, in a particularly violent storm, she got separated from her sisters and was washed up on land. After a week, she heard about this place and came here, having no where else to go.
Personality: Very open and social, blunt and straightforward
Abilities: Breathing under water, hypnotism through voice and eye contact
 Name: Emily Rix Age: Looks 15 Gender: Female Species: Siren Appearance: Pic Bio: Ironically, sh
Snow yawns ans the Bluejay chirps " Snow getting tired." snow teases "well it's a nice day i can't help it"
Mina blinked twice, "eh? um I have this bag of doritos..." She had a bunny knapsack on her back.
"I told you already, Im Kaspar Fines." he said to her. "Its weird though.....you smell different from the other vampires.....they usually would reek."
~
Daniel facepalmed and sighed. He walked over to them. "Uh, Mina, this is my best pal Bruce. Bruce, this is Mina."
"hehe im not the best with names," she blushed embarrassed, "you can tell I'm a vampire?" She looked down, "well I'm not like the other vampires around here so I get bullied quite a lot..."

~ ~ ~
"well hi Bruce its nice to meet you," Mina smiled.
il y a plus d’un an EeveeOak500 said…
(I LOVE VAMPIRES SO HERE IT GOSE)
Name: Rick
Bio:(optional) ?
Personality: Nice, not like the snobby ones,
Abilities: Um....shapeshift
other- ?
 (I l’amour vampires SO HERE IT GOSE) Name: Rick Age: 18 Gender: male Species: Vampire Appearanc
Liz-chan commented…
YAY another vampire! il y a plus d’un an
"Sometimes being different is the best thing ever. Atleast you're not a snobby A-hole like the other ones i've brushed passed so far." Kaspar said with a smile.
~
Daniel ran his hand through his hair. "So, you feelin any better Mina?"
"H-Hey.I'm just so hungry. Sooo...can I have that bag of Doritos?" Bruce said
Mina handed him the bag of Doritos trying not to laugh. She turned to Daniel,
"well nurse said that I only have temporary amnesia so I think I'll be okay, hehe."
[If I am a spirit then I must be a really lousy one...] Mina frowned as she thought this.

~ ~ ~
"Thanks but i'm always causing trouble for people so you shouldn't hang around me too much..." Hannah smiled weakly.
worried
((I feel so late...))
Charlotte trudged down the hall, glancing around at all the others just milling around like they had nothing to do. This was a school, wasn't it?
"Trouble? Im one of the definitions for trouble." Kasper said with a laugh. "Like i said before, i'll be near when you need me."
~
"Thats good to know." Daniel said with a sigh of relief.