jeu de rôle aléatoire The université Life rp

Liz-chan posted on Dec 16, 2013 at 08:51PM
You are a first year at Tomodochi University. University is an adventure everyone faces and this is your life. Make friends, fall in love, have sex (dont get caught). Yes this is the rp, for anything and everything to do with university kids, hehe. So since this is university you need to be between ages 18-24 or you could be a teacher too.

rules:
bad words and sexual content is allowed
try to limit the one liners
be interactive (make some friends)
remember absolutely ANYTHING can happen so dont second guess and just go with it.
we're all friends so if you cause a problem with other fellow rp-ers i will kindly ask you to leave
AND have fun :333

To join:
Name:
Appearance:
Bio:
Student/Teacher:
Other:

(if you loose track of your character profiles:)
Mrs.Kumari(Liz-chan) pg 1
Hazuki(Liz-chan) pg 1
Haru(Liz-chan) pg 1
Lock(Kat-chan) pg 1
Samuelis(Axel1313) pg 1
Trina and Amanda(Directingchicky) pg 1
Twitch and Mouth (axemnas) pg 1
Zane (Palin_X765) pg 1
Nako(Liz-chan) pg 1
Leilani (BlackSparrow) pg 1
Garry(Time_Master) pg 1
Morgan and Peter(Roxas1314) pg 2
 toi are a first an at Tomodochi University. université is an adventure everyone faces and this is y
last edited on Dec 18, 2013 at 05:08AM

jeu de rôle aléatoire 74 réponses

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 74

il y a plus d’un an Liz-chan said…
Name: Mrs. Kumari ( Kumari Yukata)
Appearance: pic
Bio: She has to support her little sister all on her own since their parents ran away to go 'live there lives' and so she takes on various jobs. Right now she is currently a teacher at Tomodochi University and is a stripper at night. She also likes to drink her problems away.
Student/Teacher: Teacher
Other: She just broke up with her boyfriend recently but he's very attached to her so he follows her a lot to try and convince her to get back with him.
last edited il y a plus d’un an
 Name: Mrs. Kumari ( Kumari Yukata) Age: 28 Gender: female Appearance: pic Bio: She has to support
Name: Hazuki Yukata
Appearance: pic (hazel brown eyes)
Bio: She just a regular kid who seems to always have bad luck and ends up with the wrong people and this might be because of her sister who is a teacher/stripper age 28 but she is determined to make friends and enjoy her university life!
Student/Teacher:Student
Other: She does swimming and has been in meets and won medals etc. It what she does best in.
 Name: Hazuki Yukata Age: 18 (turning 19) Gender: female Appearance: pic (hazel brown eyes) Bio
Name: Haru Tsumagi
Bio: He lived with his cousin who works at an arcade and both of his parents are dead. He usually is always on campus and doesn't go home for the holidays because where can he go?
Student/Teacher: Student
Other: he works at a bar part-time
 Name: Haru Tsumagi Age: 19 Gender: male Appearance: pic Bio: He lived with his cousin who works a
il y a plus d’un an Kat-chan said…
Name: Lock Grey
Bio: Her mom died of cancer when she was 8. Unable to handle the loss, her dad turned to drinking. He became more aggressive and eventually even began to abuse her.
Student/Teacher: Student
Other: She works at a café near the school part time as a waitress.
 Name: Lock Grey Age: 18 Gender: Female Appearance: pic Bio: Her mom died of cancer when she wa
il y a plus d’un an Axel1313 said…
Name: Samuelis Scheaffer
Bio: He finished his gen eds at another school before transferring to this one. He's a good student, but tends to have a...well. Act like a stereotypical frat boy. Drinking until he passes out and hitting on anything with a pretty face and two legs.
student/teacher: Student
Other: Recently he is in some hot water after a little 'extra credit' went awry. Nobody, but him and other involved know about it right now and intend on keeping it that way.
 Name: Samuelis Scheaffer Age: 26 Gender: male Appearance: pic Bio: He finished his gen eds at ano
il y a plus d’un an Directingchicky said…
Name: Trina and Amanda Devereaux
Ages: both are 25
Appearance: pictures
Bio: Both girls, being twins, attend college there at the university and are constantly together. Amanda, or Mandy, is studying for her law degree, and Trina is studying for Ancient Civ and languages. Both have many of the same traits, yet are complete and utter opposites at others.
Student/Teacher: Students.
Other: Trina loves sea food, main being oysters, and Mandy loves anything sweet.

((Mandy))
 Name: Trina and Amanda Devereaux Ages: both are 25 Gender: females Appearance: pictures Bio: Both
((Trina))
 ((Trina))
il y a plus d’un an axemnas said…
Name:Bobby 'Twitch' Lewis Jimmie 'Mouth' Lewis
Appearance: Twitch dresses more steampunk with a set of welding goggles on his head and fingerless gloves on his hands. Mouth wears tshirts with Disney characters on it.
Bio: Titch and Mouth's parents were murdered when they were 14. The twins having had been attacked by the same men in that same night. Recently they've been attending the college. Twitch going for a degree in engineering and Jimmie is the school mascot and going for a degree in music
Student/Teacher: students
Other: they're identical twins. They both have burn scars on their arms and legs. Jimmie is mute and acts younger than he is. Twitch is paralyzed from the waist down
 Name:Bobby 'Twitch' Lewis Jimmie 'Mouth' Lewis Age: 21 Gender: Male Appearance: Twitch dresses mor
((okay i think we can start now!!))
Hazuki sat on a bench outside looking for a subject to draw. She had a sketch book in her lap and a pencil in her hand. "This assignment is due next week and I don't even know what subject to draw. Damn Mrs.Q and her art assignments...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~­~~~­~~~­~~
Haru shoved his tongue in her mouth.
"y-your really good at this Haru.." the girl he was kissing said. They were laying on his bed.
"Are you bored?" he asked cynically
"No way."
"I am," he replied bluntly and got off of her. "I have stuff to do so later.."
The girl blushed and look confused, "you're such and ass sometimes..." then she stomped out annoyed.
il y a plus d’un an Palin_X765 said…
Name: Zane

Bio: a quiet guy who is obsessed with women but has a hard time trying to talk to them. He also is some what addicted to eating snacks but still is very skinny

Student/Teacher: student

Other: N/A
 Name: Zane Age: 19 Gender: male Appearance: pic Bio: a quiet guy who is obsessed with wo
il y a plus d’un an Palin_X765 said…
Zane sat in the back of his class trying not to be noticed as he pulled out a bag of chips and began eating.

" Zane!" His teacher yelled at him and threw her eraser at him." I told you no eating in my class!"

" Sorry teach." He said and put his food away.
Name: Nako
Bio: she's always been shy and quiet and loves dark things. People rumor her to be a devil worshiper but she's simply misunderstood and is too shy to do anything about it and this results in her have no friends. She's also the only daughter of a rich family. But in fact she's actually a rather sweet person who low self-esteem
Other: She has just recently started working at the cafe near the school as a part-time waitress.
 Name: Nako Age: 19 Gender: female Appearance: pic Bio: she's always been shy and quiet and loves
"What's up nerd?"
"Nothing much loser."
Oh the daily greetings if the two cajun twins was definitely an amusing sight to see. Amanda greeted her sister, who sat decked out in a mini black dress, knee high boots and a red choker, completely contrary to Mandy's tight red pencil skirt and flowy tank top and earrings. "You, studying? That is something ti behold." The more socially acceptable twin commented as she sat next to her sister.
"I have to Mands. Finals are already kicking my ass and they haven't even started yet! Philosophy class in specifics." She whimpered, hanging her head int her books.
((Put that bit in there just for you Axel :p))
Mrs. Kumari taught the astrophysics course and was reading a book on astronomy under a tree outside and it was a cool day which was perfect.

Haru decided to take a nap before his next class which was psycology.
"Samuel, may I speak to you in my office?" Mrs. Sinclair waved him in urgently.
"Of course ma'am." He smiled and blew the two lovely ladies he had been flirting with a kiss. "What is it?"
"You know all too well what it is." She looked at him with a stern face as he came in and sat down. Shutting the door tightly behind him.
He sighed heavily and looked up at her with a worried face. "So...what is the verdict?"
"Other than it definitely being positive now....It has to be yours."
"What!? No no no. Mrs...we only did it one time! It can't possibly be!" His voice rose as he spoke.
"Shh...That door is not completely soundproof." She quickly tried to quiet him down."With the timing of it there is no way that it could be my husbands."
((Thaaaanks Chicky :p ))
Roxas1314 commented…
*gigglesnort* il y a plus d’un an
((Mrs. Sinclair. age: 36))
 ((Mrs. Sinclair. age: 36))
In a nearby class room to that of Mrs.Sinclair's Twitch was doing his campus job working on one of the tvs. One of his friends worked on the projector. While he could fix it in half the time. They didn't want to unscrew it from the ceiling to help him fix it.

Mouth sat in the class behind the cajun twins. The mute boy was drawing some sort of bizarre universe on his paper.
Hazuki saw a girl and a boy under a tree far off. They were so far that she couldn't make out details they looked more like silhouettes. She smiled and began sketching this.
~~~~~~~~~~
Haru couldn't sleep so he got up and decided to take a walk. He saw Mrs.Kumari under a tree reading. He sat in front of her, "Don't you have a class or something?" he asked leaning forward. Mrs.K closed her book, "I should be asking you that. My class has a self study period."
Haru smirked,"you're one lazy teacher."
She glared at him.
il y a plus d’un an BlackSparrow said…
{if i can still join}

Name: Leilani Michelson
Bio: Leilani wants to be a forensic psychologist. She just started out at the university after her parents had been killed in a car accident and her very wealthy, yet perverted, uncle took her in. She tries to avoid being around him as much as possible and spends a lot of time at the university. She hates going home for the holidays
Other: she loves acting and musical theater, but at the same time she can be very shy
 {if i can still join} Name: Leilani Michelson Age: 19 Gender: female Appearance: pic Bio:
il y a plus d’un an Time_Master said…
Name: Garry Mod

Appearance: Pic (He has the fox mask, yes)

Bio:
Garry mod used to goto a school until the 8th grade, after that he ran away from civilization, he lived in the wild until he became 27, when he returned from what he called 'The spirit Forest' he had so much knowledge on Technology. he then began to teach at a University.

Student/Teacher: Teacher of Engineering

Other:
His hobby is to make highly advanced things with Technology, he's also strong enough to lift a car, he gained this strength from constantly lifting up heavy metal to make his inventions, but no one else but him knows of his strength as he tries not to accidentally use it in front of others.
 [b]Name:[/b] Garry Mod [b]Age:[/b] 32 [b]Gender:[/b] Male [b]Appearance:[/b] Pic (He has the
Sparks could be heard from the metal door in the hallway, garry was inside making something weird again. Some people were just hoping it wasn't another attempt to make a hologram machine as the last one blew up.
After her sketch was finished she began painting. She looked at her watch, 'almost time for psycology...'
~~~~~~~~
Haru stared at her, "I like you."
Mrs.Kumari sighed, "No. Why don't you like girls your own age. I'm out of your league."
Haru smirked, "not really. The only other girl that i possibly like is Hazuki."
"Dont even joke about that Haru. If you keep acting the way you do you're gonna end up alone."
Haru rolled his eyes.
After it was done Twitch rolled out of the room and rolled down the hall hearing the familiar sound of sparks he grinned. He loved the familiar sound. He opened the door and rolled inside. "Hey whatcha working on?" he asked curiously looking in the direction and adjusting his welding goggles. He loved inventing and found that him and Gary just clicked in some areas.
Samuel sat with his head in his hands. This just couldn't be..it was only one time!
"Sam...everything is going to be fine. Nobody even knows about it and my husband does think that it is his." She sat down in front of him and ran a hand through is hair. "Now I have to get ready for my next class. You stop worrying and keep up in your studies." She leaned in to give him a kiss on the cheek."
"Okay..." He let out a heavy sigh. "I'll...see you later then?"
"Of course." She smile softly and kissed him again.
The bell rang and Mrs.Kumari got up.
"Not even a kiss goodbye?" Haru whined also getting up.
"You have class now." she turned and walked away. She only has eyes for one man right now...
~~~
Hazuki got up and packed up her stuff. 'where was it again...' She entered the dorm building to get her books. When she got into the dorm she found Haru lying on her bed.
"H-Haru..what are you doing here?"
"We have psychology now. I'll wait on you," was his lazy response.
"Thanks," she answered sounding a lot happier.
"oh, Hello Twitch, make sure to shut the door, i don't want any Nano-particle to escape, I'm currently working on a Nano-gauntlet, it'l increase strength in the arm, and hopfully later on i'll make it bullet proof"

Garry turned around and slid his Fox Mask to the right of his face, only showing half of his face.

"So, what should we work on today? would you like to begin making an AI with it's own personality and intellegence, or attempt to make another Hover bike?"

Garry began to go through a few cabnets with Blueprints, if you were to attempt to count all the BPs you might go insane.
Haru and Hazuki sat beside each other in psychology class. Haru passed a note to Hazuki:
Haru: who does your sister like
Hazuki:...I think that teacher thats always making stuff.. Mr.Garry I think
Haru:Seriously?
Hazuki: why dont you like girls your own age.
Haru: I only like one girl who's around my age
Hazuki: Who?
Haru:Not telling
Hazuki: :T
Hazuki: why dont you tell her?
Haru: and then what? we get in a relationship and it doesnt work out because she'll abandon me like my mother.
Hazuki: not all girls are like that. I haven't abandoned you have I?
Haru: what if I told you i like your sister
*a few minutes later after staring at the paper Hazuki replies*
Hazuki: ew.
~~~~~
Mrs.Kumari went into the teachers lounge and sighed, "If Haru breaks my little sister's heart im gonna break him like a twig..."
Leilani slipped into her psychology class a little late. She found a seat near the back and took it. She had always loved psych. and was glad she had a couple of classes involving it.
After garry had taken out the 2 BPs for what he would let Twitch decide what to make, he sneezed.

"AA-cho!"
"Either there's dust in here... or someones talking about me... or maybe it's the Nano Particles? awell, so, which do you whunna try today Twitch?"
Twitch nodded and grinned and rolled back pushing the door shut. "Cool" he said liking the sound of a nano-gauntlet. That could definitely revolutionize things. He could think of a number of uses for it especially if a version could be made to work in place of his legs. He thought about the option rubbing his chin. "hmm both are so very tempting I mean who wouldn't love a robot or a hover bike" he said thinking about it. "Hmm how about the hover bike?" he said though his mind was going in all directions at the thought of inventing. He loved it.
Wiping her lipstick off of his face Sam left her office quickly and made his way to psychology class. Taking the seat in the rear of the room.

Holding a hand over her stomach she gave a heavy sigh as he left. This was going to be a very long and difficult year. The least she could hope for was that it would end up looking enough like her that nobody would even bat an eye. Keeping him from getting in to any trouble. One look at the clock and she realized that she was going to be late for her own class. She grabbed the papers off of the desk and rushed off.
Lock hurried into her psychology class ant took a seat near the back. She was a bit of a mess at the moment. She had been spending late nights studying for her finals and finishing up this semesters assignments. Plus, she had to take on two extra shifts at work because some lucky waitress had finally made enough to leave, and so she had to take her place for a while. On top of all that, the thought of returning to see her father over the holidays was haunting her, messing with her mind at every waking moment. So, yeah, she wasn't doing too well right now.
"ok then! grab a Plasma-Torch from the cabnet, I'll get the wrench, hammer, tongs and Screwdriver, we'll also need a laptop, and maybe an Engine! by the end of today! i want you to atleast be at stage 3 of the Hover bike!"

Garry rolled up the BP for the hoverbike, and handed it to Twitch, he then began looking throughout the room, underneath tonns of metals and curcuitry, engines and more BPs, until he found the tools he needed.

"Meet me outside on the field, the Footy team don't use it today so we can, I'll bring all the required equipment!, you can add any decals you want to after stage 5"

Garry rambled on more and more about the requirements for the Hover bike, until he was finished gathering things.
Mrs.Kumari was painting her nails when a student enter the faculty lounge. "Um..does anyone know where Mr.Garry is. I collected the homework from the classroom as part of my vice president duties..." Teacher A went to her, "Oh I saw him in the next building over."
"What? But that's so far and im late for class..."
"Sorry kid. I guess it can't be helped."
Mrs.Kumari walked over to the student and teacher. "I'll bring those to him for you," she said. Teacher A went back to his desk. The student looked super happy, "Thank you Mrs. K!"
"Ya ya just get going."
The student handed her the papers and Mrs. K went to the other building.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hazuki: why do you keep telling me that..
Haru: because I want to know your reaction.
"My reaction? What for?" Hazuki replied out loud.
"Sometimes your so dense" Haru argued.
"Im dense?!" Hazuki replied.

"Im sorry do you too have something you'd like to share with the class?" the teacher said. Everyone turned to face them.
"Sorry"
"Sorry"
Garry had left the room so that Twitch could find what he needed, and he went to the building across from the school that Garry had made to hold all his equipment, he went inside, and gathered lots of metal that would otherwise have weighed alot, before he left the building with the heavy metals he made sure no one was looking at the Oval through the windows of the school, he then picked up all the metal in one hand, and the wrench and other tools in the other hand, and went to place them in the middle of the field.
Twitch grinned and nodded "Alright" he said and rolled over to get what was asked as he thought about everything he mentioned. He was looking forward to all this either way. Inventing was something he loved to do more than anything and he might end up spending the entire day working on it. Hard to say but, that's generally what happens when he starts a new project.
After Garry had put down the tonn of metal equipment, he had also gotten 4 turbine engines with Turbines, and some old Motorcycles which he had recoated with Nanofyber to make it stronger, he then wondered for a bit, and decided to sit down and wait for Twitch, whilst he waited he looked to the schools windows, where there was children in Psychology Class.

"Classes have started?... hmm... i wonder if Twitch has Psychology Class"
il y a plus d’un an Roxas1314 said…
College life? Ha, that's my life right now. May as well join.

Name: Morgan and Peter.
Appearance: Red hair, glasses, an ever-present glare, short as shit, lots of black clothes. Peter is below. :3 He's so perfect.
Bio: You'll find out throughout the story.
Student/Teacher: Student and companion.
Other: Morgan tends to attract people she doesn't like so Peter has to fend them off of her and protect her. He's almost 7 feet tall and pretty damn muscular so people don't want to mess with him, even if Morgan is 'cuter than cute.' They spend a lot of time in the Planetarium looking at the stars and putting on shows.
Classes: Astronomy, German, Social Work, English, Infancy, Psych.
 College life? Ha, that's my life right now. May as well join. Name: morgan and Peter. Age: 19 and
Directingchicky commented…
So toi rejoindre this one, but have a coniption about Skyfall? il y a plus d’un an
Roxas1314 commented…
No I just dunno what kind of character to use in Skyfall, I'll do a villain but I don't have a character for it that'd fit the 'spy' setting. il y a plus d’un an
Mrs.Kumari went to the room she thought Mr.Garry would be but only found Twitch.
"Aren't you a student? Don't you have a class or something?" she looked around, "and have you seen Mr.Garry anywhere?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Teacher: All right class if your done with that assessment sheet Mr. Haru Tsumagi will collect them.
Haru sighed,"me? Ugh alright." He got up and walked around the classroom to collect papers from each desk.

Hazuki stared out the window into the courtyard and saw a whole bunch of random metal crap placed in the middle of the field, "what the..."
Garry had begun to walk around the metal pile, checking if he had everything they'd need to make a Hover-bike, he then felt like he was being watched, so he became careful not to pick u any metal that's too heavy for a normal person, he looked around until he found one of the students looking at him, he lifted his hand in the air and waved to the student.
Hazuki blinked twice to make sure she wasn't imagining things when she saw Mr.Garry waving at her. She waved back half-heartedly and a bit confused, "what is he doing?"
((And now I'm at a dead end until Twitch arrives))
Liz-chan commented…
((So is Mrs.Kumari :T )) il y a plus d’un an
Lock glanced up as Haru came around collecting papers. She knew about his reputation, of course. He was the heart breaker, known for making girls cry. He had... *ahem* quite a face, but she really wasn't interested in him at all. The last thing she needed right now was someone like that. She didn't even look up as she handed him her paper.
Haru finished collecting all the papers and handed them to the teacher. He then sat back in his seat.
Teacher: Okay class. For the rest of this session is self study so spend your time wisely and see you around. *he leaves*

Girl A (a different one) came up to Haru along with Girl B and C.
Girl B: H-hey Haru, would you like to go to Karaoke with us?
Girl C: Ye it would be really fun if you came
Girl A: Its tonight at the Karaoke club beside that cafe near around the block.

"I'll think about it and text you later," he replied not very interested.

"Still popular with the ladies I see," Hazuki commented after the girls left squealing.
"Are you jealous?"
"Nope," she answered untruthfully.
Twitch looked up as he moved to start heading out. "We're working on a bike" he said deciding to be a little secretive as he rolled out of the room.
Once the teacher was gone, Leilani put all of her stuff away and then slouched down in her seat and closed her eyes, glad she was at the back of the room. When any attempt at sleep evaded her she sighed and pulled out some applications that if she got them, she wouldn't have to go home to her uncle.
Stress getting to him Sam laid his head down for a moment. That moment was just enough to put him to sleep. Snoring peacefully in the back of the class as the professor rambled on. At least he knew enough about this subject already to pass without even having to listen.
((I just wanna mention a few things: colleges don't have bells[class times change depending on the day and there are night classes], nor do they have 'faculty lounges.' The professors have offices in their separate buildings/floors. These offices are close together so most professors can talk to each other by simply walking down the hallway or across from their own office. And food is generally allowed in the classrooms unless it is a lab room/computer room/computer desk. Backpacks are allowed everywhere, all day, every day, and the library stays open pretty damn late. Just letting you guys know because college is almost nothing like high school or any previous school like that. Detention doesn't exist in college either, you fuck up your class and it's all on you. So yeah, some info about college life))

Morgan's sitting in her Psych class taking notes on her laptop, sending facebook messages to Peter, who was currently in the Planetarium, attempting to set it all up for their little show later in the day. It took him a lot longer to set it up because he wasn't fond of technology and that's all the Planetarium was, buttons, clicking, typing, tech stuff. But she'd shown him how to do it enough times that he only needed to ask a few questions now. She would have set it up herself but this class got in the way. She noticed the class was almost half over now and was greatly looking forward to seeing him soon.

She yawned as the professor mentioned something interesting about spindel cells in whales and how the research shows they have 3 times as many cells as humans, so she quickly typed that down, and then looked around at her classmates, since her favorite spot was smack dab in the middle of the room. Two people passing notes, a guy with a tiny smudge of lipstick on his face, and a few other people. She went back to writing notes and fleshing them out when the professor left.

When she looked back at her watch she saw the class was over, so she closed her laptop and put it in her bag, getting ready to leave. As she walked to the door near the back of the class she noticed lipstick guy was passed out. She poked him with her pencil.

"Hey, dude, class is over. Wake up."
Time_Master commented…
this is a université O_O not College il y a plus d’un an
Liz-chan commented…
well technically in america im in middle school il y a plus d’un an
Roxas1314 commented…
Well us college peoples are here to help! In no time toi will understand college life. c: il y a plus d’un an
"Hm? Oh, thanks." His head snapped up quickly and he wiped a stream of drool from his chin. After looking at his watch he got up with amazing speed. "Ah man..definite thank you. I've only got ten minutes to get to my next class!" Stuffing his papers into his bag he dashed off. He had drawing 102 next and could not be late for that again.
Morgan yelled after him, "You still have something red on your face!" Before she went outside to find a few people around a pile of metal scraps. "What's up with all of this?" She asked aloud.