jeu de rôle aléatoire Romance RP

flabaloobalah posted on Aug 26, 2013 at 11:53PM
I was asked by DirectingChicky to take over and create a new LWLRP. I changed the name, however, thanks to my lack of creativity.
Basically we can just pick up wherever we left off with all the characters and ships.
Thanks guys! I ❤ you guys.

jeu de rôle aléatoire 4020 réponses

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 4020

il y a plus d’un an flabaloobalah said…
((Okay, umm... anyone here?))
il y a plus d’un an Demeter13 said…
"Libby bibby..." He practically purred as his nose burrowed into the curve of her neck, lips gliding across her exposed skin as he made a show of sucking and nibbling on the fragile skin of her throat, heart beat hammering the French man let his jeans drop to his ankles as he shifted his hip.

(( there we go))
MALIKAHMAD01 commented…
nice dude.. il y a plus d’un an
((Thank you so much ❤❤❤))
A drawn out moan escaped Libby's pale lips, attempting to pry him off her neck but failing.With a simple movement, her shorts rested by her knees, waiting for him to work them off completely so she could move. "...Nice boxers," she finally uttered.
The red plaid pattern of his boxers was completed with a grizzily bear printed on the back 'bear bum' typed underneath. "I got them in Canada." He mumbled against skin, hands reaching between the two lovers as he tugged off her shorts and shook off his jeans.

((My bestie has those boxers lol I have matching onesies))
((Lol thats adorable))
"I don't really care about where you got them." she breathed, glad they didn't have to worry much about clothes anymore. Basically, it was just underwear and bras seperating them.
(( the onesies are waaaaaay too big to me so the butt flap hangs down to my knees #swag))
((Gangster as fuck))

"Okay..." He murmured breathily, hands reaching down to the waistband of her underwear,"we're doing this right? I don't want it to get weird when we're naked..." Awkwardly Sebastian rubbed his thumb over her hips.
((True gangster omfg))
She tried to remain as still as possible while his thumbs rubbed her hips over and over. "Why would it... be weird?" she asked, pausing to catch her breath momentarily.
"It won't I was just making sure this was all..." A quick breather,"okay with you." Another breath as his fingers slowly hitched down her underwear.
((Damn rights))
Libby nodded impulsively, trying to distract herself as he slid her panties down. "It's all okay, Seb.." she replied, anxious as all hell.
Sebastian nodded gently and stripped her of her underwear, bra soon following as his eyes devoured every inch of her,"you look better than any dish... And far more delicious Libby bibby..." His voice wavered softly as he spoke.
Being so exposed always gave Libby a vague sense of awkwardness. Getting compliments on looking "delicious" didn't really help. Nevertheless, this was Sebastian, who she wanted more than anything. His voice was doing things to her as it wavered and dropped. "Take me." she said breathlessly.
He eased off his plaid boxers off slowly, her voice alluring and egging on his further need to have his way with his little vixen. His hands resting on her parted thighs to steady himself as he entered her slowly with a sensual, guttural groan.
A low groan came out as he gestured into her, her hands laced in his blond hair. Her whole body was turning warm as this point and it felt like she had died and gone to heaven.
"Libby..." He moaned softly as he moved with in her, gentle thrusts, as a hand left her thigh and gripped the head board. Slowly his movements became faster, harder, hopefully he wasn't as rusty as he thought he was, he hadnt been sexually active for months. He nibbled on his lower lip as his hips pushed against hers, sending her back arched as his chest hit hers gently with each thrust.
Libby couldn't fight an excited smile as he said her name just right. She clenched her eyes shut tight, a strangled cry her only response. His hips so close to hers with every thrust made it even more perfect. As his movements intensified and accelerated, she enjoyed it more and more, even though it was rough, this was her first time being sexually active in several months, ever since her bad breakup.
His hand gently fondled her tigh as his lips lurched foreward and met hers, his tounge snaking out and stroking hers gently as continued his accerlated thrusting.
Libby accidentally clamped down on his tongue shockingly hard, she was that surprised by him. She stopped moving her hips and looked up at him, "Oh my God, are you okay? Aw, shit, I am so so sorry.." she whined, feeling salty teardrops sting the rims of her eyes. "Sebastian, please d-don't be mad at me."
"Aw shit..." He mumbled his tounge shooting back to the recesses of his mouth,"nah nah is fine ibby bibby.." Sebastian managed to murmer lazily around his pained tounge and sighed sadly as he eyed her welling tears,"sssh ibby I'm okay.."
"No you're not." she wailed, "Don't talk. Oh God, I am so bad at this..." The tears spilled over and she looked away from Sebastian, who was clearly in pain.
He slipped from her sensitive flesh and and crawled off of her, tugging the wrinkled sheets and comforter over the two of them tenderly."Mon amour hush... You were so prefect.,,"
Libby sighed, lower lip trembling as he tried to comfort her. "I always end up crying somehow..." she laughed halfheartedly, laughing at herself to lighten the mood.
last edited il y a plus d’un an
Sebastian chuckled lightly, desperately trying to make his sweet vixen feel better,"oh Libby bibby.... It's okay.." He softly cooed.
Libby rolled onto her side, clutching the sheets to her bare chest and giving him a kiss. "I'm sorry."
((i cannots top luaghing oh my goD LOOK AT THIS
link
i hope the link works ugh))
((CAN'T STOP LAUGHING))

"It's fine mon amour." His lips pressed to hers sweetly and reached for the remote, the tv screen flickering to life,"what are you up to watching?"
(("DATS ME!!!"))
"Anything really. I can't watch scary movies alone," she said, "and you probably shouldn't talk so much. Your tongue must hurt, do you want an ice pack?"
"I am fine Libby!" He laughed and rolled onto his stomach, draping an arm over her sheeted stomach. "It does not hurt Libby bibby.... It doesnt." Sebastian smiled down at her gently.
She sighed, eyes softening. "Okay. If you say so.. Do you want to pick a movie instead? I have plenty on DVD."
"Go ahead, pick what ever you want ill watch." His head fell back softly against the pillow as he untangled himself from her.
Libby gathered her tank top and pulled it over her head so she could slide out of bed and pick some movies. "Assuming you haven't watched a lot of American movies, I picked out the basics. You have your classic kids movie," she said, holding up 'Cinderella', "badass action movie," which was 'The Avengers', "fantasy," the genre of 'Harry Potter', 'Lord of the Rings', and 'The Princess Bride, "comedy," which was 'Airplane!' and 'Uncle Buck' and 'Identity Thief', "and horror." 'Silence of the Lambs' was the last movie.
((im sorry the format is kinda weird with the way she talks and holds up movies lol))
"The avengers? What are these...avengers?" He cocked an eyebrow as he sat himself up on the pillows, disappointed at the sight of the tank top on her recently nude torso
"They're only the most awesome superheroes ever!" she said, eyes gleaming with a childlike enthusiasm. "I can't tell you everything that happens, but there are explosions and aliens and everyone is unbelievably attractive. Everyone."
"Sounds fantastic." He smiled widely and watched her with bright playful eyes, extremely glad she wasn't crying still. He was never great with girls on tears his sister could tell you that.
"Great." she returned the smile and inserted the disc, jumping back into bed next to Sebastian. "You'll like it." she murmured as she skipped the annoying previews and the main menu popped up.
"And if I don't?" Again he raised a blonde eyebrow, blue eyes bright and mischevious as his fingertips drew patterns on her hips.
Libby smirked. "Then you won't watch any more movies with me. And I might even ban snuggling." she replied, trying to get a reaction out of him. She pressed PLAY.
"Ban snuggling? Ban... Snuggling?! You couldn't possibly!" He whined like the sad little puppy he was and instantly his arms tugged her to his bare chest. "You can't!"
"Oh, just try me!" she squealed with laughter, making a goofy face as she looked up at his "sorrowful" face. The movie had already begun, and her favorite character, Loki, made his first appearance.
"We only just got to the snuggling! You can't take it away now!" He complained loudly and squeezed her tightly.
"Oh yes I can!" Libby grunted forcefully, arms flailing around as she writhed in his grip.
"Never! Neber eber Libby bibby ibby boo..." He pouted and teased her in a babyish voice complete with blue bedroom eyes and his mightiest of cuddles.
"Oh yes I can!" Libby grunted, arms flailing as she writhed around in his arms.
"Submit Mon amour! You will never escape!" He declared with a finality and tackled her to the bed, his larger hands, wrapping around her wrists.
She yelped like an excited dog as Sebastian pinned her to the bed, grinning and biting her lip.
Sebastian threw his other leg over her hips, straddling his sweet vixen with ease. "Well if we can't snuggle what ever shall we do?"
"Why don't we watch the movie?" she asked innocently, looking up at Sebastian with squinty eyes.
"That requires snuggling..." He hummed in a sing song voice and massaged her wrists with his thumbs.
"I'm okay with that." she replied, waiting for him to move so they could get back to the movie. "Snuggling sounds good."
((you know what would be really hot
if sebastian spoke fluent french while they had sex
i would be shaking in my boots okay))
((Oh. My. Fucking. God. Fuck. My. Brains. Out. Sebby))

"Alright alright...." He groaned and rolled off of her, Tugging the sheets over his anatomy , a pillow following quickly after he sat up.
((Right into her ear and wow oh my god it's so hotttttt even if she barely understood, he could talk dirty to her wowie))
She giggled softly and scooched closer to him, her shoulder pressed to his as she got absorbed into the movie. It was one of her all time favorites, and the special effects were totally awesome.