jeu de rôle aléatoire Adventures in Sugar Rush: Turbo Returns!

hikari_hiwatari posted on Jun 13, 2013 at 10:48AM
hey guys X3 this is my very first Movie reference rp soo i really hope it goes well and i hope I get as many friends who loves the movie as much as i do!

after Vanellope and Ralph along with Felix and Sergeant Calhoun saved the day all was peaceful! Everything was fine racers raced like normal and well mostly there was peace! but that peace didn't last for long for Turbo has returned to gain revenge on all of Sugar Rush! but he also wants revenge on Wreck It Ralph also so he could take over and be the ruler of all the games in the arcade! though before he does his revenge he has made his own Sugar Rush Racer no he wasn't going to entering Sugar Rush again he's has sent out a spy to spy on all the racers a true glitch it will be but will it be evil? or will it have a kind heart and defend the entire arcade

(extra info)
now i know that Glitches can never be able to race for they if they win the race they will be so glitchy and if the players play them they might think something is wrong with the game and it'll be put out of order and yada yada yada i am going to change that because it seems unfair if a real glitch is racing and they can't control themselves from Glitching in a rp so if your gonna be a Glitch then when you cross the finish line you'll be part of that game by the way yes I'm gonna be the spy but don't think that this is all about me this is mostly about Turbo and the heroes and all X3

Rules

No God modding
Please Be Fair to other role-players
this rp is PG rated so NO MATURE CONTACT IN THIS! no matter how old you are no mature contact
not to many Glitches ok? just because you're allowed to be one does not mean there has to be over 10 of them
You're allowed to be any of the main characters
you can make your own characters
if your going to be a main character and you want to have more then one just remember there might be some other people who wants to do some main role-plays so make sure you don't have to many or at least play as some of them until someone wants to rp as them
DON'T FIGHT OVER MAIN CHARACTERS!!!
HAVE FUN!!!!!

S-U-G-A-R jump into your racing kart cause it's SUGAR RUSH! SUGAR RUSH!

(Main Characters)

Vanellope Von Schweets: (Open)
Wreck It Ralph: (Open)
Rancis Fluggerbutter: (Open)
Taffyta Muttonfudge: (Open)
Candlehead: (Open)
Jubileena Bing-Bing: (Open)
Snowanna Rainbeau: (Open)
Crumbelina DiCaramello: (Open)
Gloyd Orangeboar: (Open)
Swizzle Malarkey: (Open)
Minty Zaki: (Open)
Minty Sakura: (Open)
Adorabeezle Winterpop: (Open)
Citrusella Flugpucker: (Open)
Torvald Batterbutter: (Open)
Sticky Wipplesnit: (Open)
Nougetsia Brumblestain: (Open)

Trying to put as much options as possible XD though i have a feeling most of these won't get used

(made up characters)

Donutella SweetRoller (Me)

Sugarpuff Fairyfloss (totolove)

Name:
Appearance: (Pic is also allowed)
Personality: (you don't need to do this)
Kart: (Either make up one and discribe it or just send a pic)
Bio:

anything else you wanna ad onto your made up character just do it
last edited on Jun 13, 2013 at 12:30PM

jeu de rôle aléatoire 19 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an hikari_hiwatari said…
Name: Donutella SweetRoller (does not belong to me)
Appearance: Pic
Personality: she is very sneaky and well can also be tricky and she love to pull pranks that's her way of having fun she loves to spy and be a little devil but sometimes she feels lonely because whatever prank she does people just walk away from her even if she is all that she's not that bad but she is a bit of a shy girl
Bio: yes Turbo created her and her kart he created her to be a spy created her to do his dirty work and his bidding for if she doesn't she'll be nothing but code she's afraid of that so that's why she tries to race but she gets either to scared or to shy to come out of hiding so she watches the race instead she hides behind giant lollipops or those big gumdrops or whatever she can hide in to watch the race she just didn't have enough confidence to go up and talk to them and ask to see if she can enter the race
last edited il y a plus d’un an
 Name: Donutella SweetRoller (does not belong to me) Age: 14 Appearance: Pic Personality: she is ve
il y a plus d’un an totolove said…
Name: Sugarpuff Fairyfloss
Appearance: pic
Personality: kind, sweet and creative . The only problem with her is that she drifts off into a day dream full of mystical stuff like dragons and stuff
Kart: Yeah .... Well the wheels are Fairyfloss bits put into a tire shape and the rest looks like fairy floss turned into a cart
Bio: not much of a bio ... ( Im very bad at bios ) uh .... Hmm ...
 Name: Sugarpuff Fairyfloss Age: 14 Appearance: pic Personality: kind, sweet and creative . The onl
yayz! lets wait for a few more rpers and then lets begin!
(mkay )
ok doesn't seem like anyone else is coming so lets start the rp!
( mkay !)
Donutella was hiding behind a big gumdrop as she watched the other racers drove by she really wanted to race but was just afraid she sighed as she looked at her kart she made
Sugar hopped around singing " La la la. La-la la ! " she fell backwards as some of the racers drove past her "AHH !"
Donutella looked over as she saw Sugar she panicked because she was kinda heading her way she quickly got on her kart and drove off so then she wouldn't be seen
" hmm ? " she shrugged and kept skipping around singing "lalalalalalala la la ! "

(btw the fanfic thingie for the big four is finished for chapter 1 )
awesomeness!
(heh yep . I got stuck on it cuz i messed up somewhere in the comic so i redid it )
il y a plus d’un an citrusella said…
Name: Nicola Fizz
Candy: Well actually she is soda themed.
Personality: Sneaky and always pranking. Likes to mess with Rancis.
Kart: pic
 Name: Nicola Fizz Candy: Well actually she is soda themed. Personality: Sneaky and always pranking.
( Nicola is a glitch. Also she is 12. I will play Vanilla and make her 12)
Nicola: W-Wow. I w-w-wish I could race.
Nicola looked at everyone racing.
Vanellope: WOO HOO!
Vanellope comes in 1st again.
Nicola takes a walk and bumps into a girl with donut racing goggles.
Nicola: Oops! I'm sorry! I was daydreaming again!
She helped the girl up.
Nicola: I'm Nicola Fizz.
She smiled.
(FINALLY SOMEONE REPLIES TO THIS RP! IT'S BEEN SO LONG!)

Vanellope gets out of her cart and waves to Nicola, signaling for her to go over there. She skips over there happily. "You know you can race too, right?" Vanellope says. Nicola nods. "Ye-yeah, but I'll g-g-g-glitch! L-like right n-n-now!" she says. Then she notices a 6 year old boy. "Strange...I thought there were no new updates yet..." she says. Vanellope notices him as well. "Wait, he isn't candy themed or anything. Is he a...?"
il y a plus d’un an Riku114 said…
(Aw...... I thought hikari was back for a second there.......)
(I hoped so as well. But at least this RP is (hopefully) still going)
(Guess not)
il y a plus d’un an Riku114 said…
(Merry Christmas!)