jeu de rôle aléatoire Paw Haven Animal Shelter

axemnas posted on Jan 25, 2013 at 10:16PM
Welcome to the Paw Haven Animal Shelter, home of many stray cats and dogs. Are you looking for a new friend to bring home, want to take care of someone in need, or just want something to talk to, then this is the place for you. All of our cats and dogs have had their shots and vaccines, and we spay and neuter upon request for free. So come pick up your own fuzzy play-mate today, and save an animal's life.

Alright you can be either a shelter worker, one of the animals(nothing large like horses though I will allow monkeys) or a potential adopter

Name:
Species:/breed:
Appearance:
How long they've lived at/worked at the shelter:
History:
Other:

-----------------------------------------­-
Rules
-you can have as many characters as you can handle
-no god modding
-no bunnying without permission(don't control someone's character unless you ask them) character to character control's fine
-try to acknowledge someone new at least through the new comment function if your character is busy
-keep the bad language to a minimum

jeu de rôle aléatoire 1605 réponses

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 1605

il y a plus d’un an axemnas said…
Name:Edward Dillinger
Species:human
Appearance:tall, thin, muscular,5'8" brown hair in a crew cut, blue eyes that show his emotions, blue tshirt or button down, slacks, black wingtips or sneakers, tan trenchcoat, looks older than he is, has a scar from a bullet wound on his right shoulder, wears a brown fedora
How long they've lived at/worked at the shelter: 4yrs
History: Edward lost his parents to the mob when he was 12 and went to live with his grandparents. They gave him a lab/terrier puppy he named Butch that helped him move on. When he was 16 the mobsters returned and killed his dog in the process. When he was 18 he joined the military and got discharged after getting shot and captured on a special forces mission. Since then he has worked security and general maintenance at the shelter.
Other:After having had been forced to watch his best friend die when he was a POW he has been known to drink pretty heavily. He's never violent towards the animals even when he's drunk. He never drinks around them either. He wants to quit but, he needs help
Resident caretaker and often helps out when animals are brought in.
 Name:Edward Dillinger Species:human Age:29 Gender:male Appearance:tall, thin, muscular,5'8" brow
il y a plus d’un an Directingchicky said…
Name: Elena Nightblood
Race: Cat
Age: In cat years or human years? I really don't know either, lost track
Height: 5'3
Personality: Everything you would expect from a cat. She is sneaky, loyal and strangely loving at points. But she also has a temper that is easy to knock lose and be warned, she comes with a nasty set of claws that she just loves to sharpen.
Appearence: Picture (except she has ears and a tail) I'll put up her cat form later on
How long they've lived at/worked at the shelter: She has worked there many many years, though she has successfully hidden the fact that she herself is an animal, and plans to keep it that way. Her love for others of her species ((cats)) brought her to the shelter and she loved it too much to leave.
Other: She is pretty much a science experiment gone wrong. She worked for alarge animal testing company and...well...there was an explosion, and she was admitted to a hospital not long after, though some of the side effects left a long impression on her.
last edited il y a plus d’un an
 Name: Elena Nightblood Race: Cat Age: In cat years ou human years? I really don't know either,
Welcome
Thanks, I had to tweak her a little to fit this one :)
axemnas commented…
It's understandable, I've been tempted to make Edward like he is in some other rps (a shapeshifter) thow I'm still deciding il y a plus d’un an
Directingchicky commented…
I like him, his profil is really nice, I l’amour how he is completely...human. Not liek, in the species way, but in the actions and personality way. il y a plus d’un an
Name:Cheng Cheng(pronounced Ching Ching)
Species:Chimpanzee
Appearance:average as far as chimps go, black fur, brown hands and feet, brown eyes, usually wears a red cap with the bill turned up sort of Fresh Prince of Belaire style, red and white horizontal striped shit, blue pants and blue suspenders
Personality:friendly, helpful, prankster, caring, protective, loving, has bad separation anxiety
How long they've lived at/worked at the shelter:5 yrs.
History: Cheng Cheng was brought in along with some other animals that were abused in a illegal test lab. Being one of the few chimps lucky enough to be alive. He grew close to the staff and learned fast. He was adopted out to a family but, wouldn't stop crying till he was brought back and he's been at the shelter as their pet chimpanzee ever since.
Other:loves music and to help the workers at the shelter out. Rarely is in a cage
 Name:Cheng Cheng(pronounced Ching Ching) Species:Chimpanzee Age:6 Gender:male Appearance:average
((Aww I love him))

Elena stood in the back where they kept the animals, stroking one of the new kittens that were brought in just that morning. A while litter of them were brought in by some cat owners who didn't want a bunch of kittens to raise. She stroked the small animal, its little head bobbing with her touch as it purred in response. Elena just about purred with it, setting it back inside its cage with the rest of its siblings and shutting it, smiling widely. She enjoyed her job here, it was great being around animals...though...those dogs yapping got annoying, fairly quickly.
Cheng Cheng walked into the room and looked up at Elena giving a friendly wave. The chimp loved to help out in any way it could. He loved all the shelter workers a lot and couldn't stand the idea of leaving them.
"Well hello Cheng, come here little buddy." Elena smiled at the chimp, reaching down to pick him up and carry him into the main office, setting him down on the desk, " Would you mind helping me out a little bit Cheng?" she asked, wonderfully aware of the apes desire to help the employees, she found that darling.
il y a plus d’un an totolove said…
Name: Victorie
Species:/breed: human
Appearance: PIC
How long they've lived at/worked at the shelter: ???
History: doesn't really remember
Other: got a bit of amnesia
 Name: Victorie Species:/breed: human Age: 14 Gender: female Appearance: PIC How long they
axemnas commented…
Welcome il y a plus d’un an
Cheng Cheng smiled his toothy chimpanzee smile and reached up allowing her to pick him up. When he was on the counter he clapped his hands together then looked up at her and nodded vigorously. He was happy to do whatever he could. He folded his lips back in a cute way then looked at her eager to please.
((Oh my geez...I want a Cheng Cheng! Adorable!))

Elena laughed at his eagerness, " We just got some kittens brought up to us today, and they are still supposed to be fed with their mothers milk, would you mind finding the small bottles we used to feed the babies Cheng?" she asked him, crouching down so she could talk to him face to face. It was only polite after all...she knew from experience how animals liked to be approached.
Cheng Cheng nodded vigorously and put a finger on his chin thinking about where he had seen them taken last. The chimp was sure he could find them for her. He then gave a thumbs up and chattered a chimp version of I'm on it
"That's my little buddy." she encouraged, her smile growing as she rubbed a spot on his head lightly, straightening back up, " Just bring them up to me when you find 'em." she told him, picking up a small file next to him on the desk.
Cheng Cheng smiled and gave a salute then got up and went searching. The chimp ran across the floor on all fours then climbed up a cabinet and opened it looking for the needed items. The chimp was going to find them as quickly as it could.

Edward walked into the shelter looking around to see who all was there. With him he brought a few dogs he had taken for a early morning walk. One of them a Great Dane lab mix. Puppy named Butch was still hyper and still pulling on the leash.
She laughed, going over to meet Edward, " Welcome back Edward, I'm assuming they all behaved themselves?" she asked as she knelt down to pet Butch, warily though...dogs...ugh...
Edward smiled at her and nodded "yeah, with an exception of havin ta chase Butch when he got out of his collar again" he said and glanced down at the excited puppy.
Butch went into a playbow looking at her wagging his tail vigorously.
Elena laughed, standing back up to take the leashes from him, " Well, he is a spirited puppy, I'm not too surprised." she reached down to pat the dogs as she took them back towards the kennels.
Edward nodded with a grin. "I suppose it doesn't help he's new either" he said and chuckled. Watching her lead them back to the kennels. "I came in here the other night, I had ta wrestle his collar back on again" he said and smirked
Name:Butch
Species:dog, lab/great Dane mix
Appearance:wears a red bandanna
Personality:friendly, spunky, hyper, gets into everything
How long they've lived at/worked at the shelter:1months and 24 days
History: found wandering the streets as a stray with his sibling. Been at the shelter ever since
Other:
 Name:Butch Species:dog, lab/great Dane mix Age:2 1/2months Gender:male Appearance:wears a red ban
Victorie woke up at her house " another day of amnesia ! "
A homeless boy walked around outside of Victorie's house. He went and hid in the bushes holding onto his beagle puppy.
Victorie looked out her window and noticed someone hiding in the bushes " huh ? " she walked outside in her sun hat " hello ? "
The boy looked at his puppy sad to see him go but, knowing that the puppy needed to depend on someone else to survive. He sat the puppy down and whispered to it. "Alright Bu, guess this is goodbye " he then released the little beagle and sent him over towards her. Bu looked up at Victorie and gave a somewhat weak yip. The puppy was real skinny.
she looked down at the puppy " oh my ! " she rushed the puppy inside and got out food and water and a bed
The puppy looked at the food and took a bit of it though he was still mostly on a milk at his age. The puppy looked up at Victorie and wagged his tail a little bit.
The boy smiled and said "goodbye Bu good luck with your new home" he then walked out of the yard and down the street.
Victorie grabbed a bowl of dog milk " now we have a new friend " she called into the backyard and a dog came running inside

Name: Melody
Species:/breed: Beagle
Appearance: pic
How long they've lived at/worked at the shelter: 2 months
History: doesn't have much history ... was just born at the shelter
Other: ???
 Victorie grabbed a bowl of dog lait " now we have a new friend " she called into the backyard and a d
Bu looked up at Victorie then the puppy went and lapped up the milk vigorously
Elena laughed, petting Butch as she lifted him up her arms, " How did the little monster get his collar off in the first place? I could've sworn I put it on tight enough."
Edward shrugged "the explanation escapes me. He some how loosens it up enough where he slips out of it" he said and glanced at the pup. "Once he's out he loves giving you that look of his too" he said and shook his head.

Butch licked Elena in the face and cocked his head to the side in that 'I didn't do anything' look as if he knew entirely what they were talking about.
Elena wrinkled her nose up as Butch licked her face, but managed a wry a smile, " Well he is a little troublemaker. Come on little juvenile." she smiled as she turned and carried Butch back into the back where the kennels were kept.
Butch cocked his head to the side his tongue hanging out the side of his mouth. His tail still wagging vigorously.
Edward smirked and walked inside a bit more.
Elena took him to the back and opened up his kennel, setting him inside and taking off his leash, " Okay, you behave now, no noise, got that monster?" she said, smiling as she closed the cage, locking it back up while hanging his leash on the hook beside it.
Butch yipped wagging his tail then the pup went to the back of his cage and rolled over wagging his tail. The pup was hyper still that's for sure. He was itching to run around a bit more. The puppy settled for his kennel as usual.
She left him n the back, going back up to the front desk, shaking her head slightly while laughing, " That is one energetic canine, that's for certain." she stated, closing the back door behind her.
Edward nodded with a grin "yep, what he needs is a good farm ta live on" he said leaning against the wall thinking about the chase."I've been considerin gettin em trained fur the agility trials maybe arrange it with the local AKC ta get some energy out of em" he said thinking of how the pup would do in agility trials.
Elena nibbled on her bottom lip while she sat on the desk, pulling her leg up with them and making a....soft purring sound as she smiled down at her clipboard, " I think that would be a good idea, take some of the other pups out there to burn away some energy..."
Edward nodded "I'll give em a call later maybe work out some favors" he said thinking about Butch. He hoped he could get it worked out it'd get the shelter some good publicity if he could get it worked out and actually got one of the pups in a agility trial.
Cheng Cheng soon found what was needed and went up to Elena. He held the bottles up for her to see.
Elena smiled, setting the clipboard aside, " Good job Cheng!" she picked the small monkey up and patted his head, taking the bottle from him gently, " We're lucky to have you here."
Cheng Cheng chattered and clapped his hands. Then wrapped his arms around her neck.
She laughed, hugging the monkey before setting him down, " Alright, you man the desk big guy while I go feed those kittens okay? Keep an eye on Edward for me too in case he tries to scare off any customers." she said quietly while picking up the bottles.
Cheng Cheng smiled a toothy smile and did a thumbs up.
Edward smirked and went and sat down at the front desk.
Elena left for the back again, filling the bottles each with milk and picking up the kittens, one by one sliding down to the floor and holding them while she fed them from the bottles, smiling wide down at them, " Oh...so cute....and soft."
Edward sat at the front desk looking at some information he had gotten. When he started to feel his early morning craving for a drink. He bit the inside of his lip and tried to ignore it. He looked at Cheng Cheng and smirked when the phone rang. Cheng Cheng picked it up and handed it to him. "Thank ya" he said then cleared his throat and spoke into the phone "hello..."
Elena finished feeding the last kitten, standing back up and returning the now sleeping baby to its kennel, setting it inside gently and shutting and locking it back. She took the empty bottles and put them in a sink in the back, heading back up front to the office.
Edward talked on the phone for a bit then hung up. He sighed shaking his head. He looked up and saw Elena. "They all fed?" He asked sitting up slightly in his seat. Cheng Cheng hopped down then ran over to her.
"Yeah, and all asleep. Who was that on the phone?" she asked, taking a seat on op of the desk, picking up Cheng Cheng along the way and setting him in her lap.
He grinned hearing that th kittens were in good shape. Edward thought about the call then said "someone was callin about some strays."
"Where are they?" she pet Cheng as she held him in her lap, the strange purring sound coming from her again.
"In one of the new developments...uh Werecat creek, I think that's what it's called... The person is goin ta call back later" Edward said trying to focus on the information.
"Werecat Creek...?" she asked, the noise having stopped as she raised her head, eyebrow raised in question. "Where is that?"