jeu de rôle aléatoire Butlers Academy Not A PRIVATE RP!!! rejoindre THIS!!!!!

Noone_N posted on Dec 26, 2012 at 04:30AM
Second verse same as the first.

Also you can do pretty much whatever. Girls go the maid academy, boys go to the butlers academy, there is a lake between them.
We NEED prefects, students who have some priveldges like a teachers and who patrol the grounds.
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­_

You can be a teacher or a student the headmaster can be used by anyone, he is a vampire, you can be a vampire no matter what as long as you wish it.

Not all students know there are vampires. There is also a large woods surrounding the area, the academies share a village with tons of things. You can do just about anything but...DO NOT GODMOD! !!!!! @ Godmoddinf is the act of making you character just downright Unbeatable!!! Making them like a God characters all have there flaws and weaknesses

Name:
Sexual Orientation:
Maid or Butler:
Student or Teacher or Prefect:
vampire or human:

---/-/-@-@-@-/@("(--/@-@--)@@)_:(-@_
last edited on Dec 26, 2012 at 02:12PM

jeu de rôle aléatoire 1354 réponses

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 1354

il y a plus d’un an tainted_purity said…
Name: Ryuu
Sex: Male
Sexual Orientation: Unknown; seems to tease both females and males alike
Maid or Butler: Butler
Student or Teacher or Prefect: Prefect
vampire or human: Pureblood vampire
Personality: Very laid back and calm, always tries to follow rules unless they seem unreasonable. He is very flirtatious and is always teasing, boys and girls alike.

Name: Hikate a.k.a. Hika
Sex: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Maid or Butler: Maid
Student or Teacher or Prefect: Student
vampire or human: Human
Personality: Very upbeat and energetic. She constantly breaks rules and disregards anyone who tries to tell her what to do.

[will post pics for both later]
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an totolove said…
Name : mimoru
Sex : female
Sexual orientation : doesn't really have one
Maid or butler : maid
Student or teacher or prefect : student
Vampire or human : human
Personality : bad tempered, protective of herself and possessions
Appearance : earth brown hair, yellow eyes , um academy uniform ?
(( what's god modding ? ))
il y a plus d’un an Noone_N said…
Name: Raven Hart
Sex: Male
Sexual Orientation: bisexual+ has tons of yaoi moments
Maid or Butler: Butler
vampire or human: Pureblood Vampire
Name: Rugjic Hart
Sex: male
Sexual Orientation: Noone actually knows....though he swears hes straight
Maid or Butler: Butler / Master
Student or Teacher or Prefect: Teacher
vampire or human: pureblood vampire
//are we gonna be able to star, love?this can begin with even just two people //
// um can we add appearance ? //
//yes of course you can. I might just add mine once you post yours and we can get started after I post mine //
// I have no idea what you typed in the last part //
// sorry I fixed that just now. Post the pica and ill post mine. THEN WE CAN START!!!!//
//this will be Raven //
 //this will be Raven //
((I'm ready to start whenever y'all are ^ - ^))
//okay I will start //
Raven walked down the large halls of the giant academy to get the door. It was almost time for the ceremony to start, after all most of the students had already arrived. "Now who could this possibly be? "
Ryuu grabbed Hika's hand and started to drag her towards the Maid's Acadamy, "Come on, Hika! Don't be so difficult!" He finally got her up to the doors and opened one, pushing her towards the interior. She let out a squeal and a few stray girl's heads turned towards them. He sighed and leaned down, pressing a quick kiss to her cheek before leaving. "Have a good time!" He slippe back out and jogged towards the academy he would be attending. "Shit... If I'm late to the ceremonies on the first day..."
He looked out the great doors. "No one? How peculiar, I thought I had heard someone." He sighed and shook his head before using his vampiric powers focused on the boy running as fast as possible. "Should I wait for him?"
Mimoru sat there with one leg on top of the other shaking it impatiently " damn it ! I wish they would hurry up I've been waiting an hour ! "
The headmistress of the maids academg stepped onto the stage for the ballroom. Cold eyes moved over the crowd. " goodmorning ladies."
big smile
Stared at the headmistress in absolute anger " I waited an hour for her to say that ? " mimoru thought to herself
"At this academy you will learn patience, acceptence and how to be correct. Because you are females you are not excused of the same punishments as the males. And to you specific few, attack other students is by all means off limits!" Some of the girls flinched.
Ryuu finally arrived in font of the doors of his academy, he was quite surprised to see someone there. "Oh!" He bowed slightly, "Evening. I'm Ryuu Higua." He straightened his posture and ran a hand through his disheveled hair, offering a sheepish smile. "Am I late?"

Hika slipped into the back if the ceremony quietly, cheeks colored a light pink. She couldn't blame anyone else though; it was her fault.The headmistress's cold eyes only made her heart sink, would se be in trouble for being late? Did she make Ryuu-kun late? Would he be disciplined because of it?? Many thoughts rolled through her mind but she still listened to the headmistress as she spoke.
Raven smiled sweetly at Ryuu. "Its fine. Just be glad you weren't found by a teacher or chances are they'd bend you over their knees and spanking you in front of the whole school. " he smiled joking, and closed the door behind him." Come with me."
Ryuu opened his mouth to reply but decided against it and shook his head, chuckling lightly, "Alright..." He bit his lip and thought about Hikate; had she been late? Did she already meet new people? He shrugged off his questions and smiled gently, "May I ask your name?"
Mimoru looked at Hika . Then back at headmistress boring
Hika noticed a girl look her way and her eyebrows furrowed slightly, confused as to why--out if all these people--she would look at her. She crossed her arms over her chest and shifted from foot to foot impatiently.
Headmistress sent them all to their forms. It was quite a breif assembly considering the maid students caused less trouble than the boys.
_______
He smiled at him happily. "Of curse! My names is Raven Hart. "
il y a plus d’un an Directingchicky said…
Name: Diana Tayou
Sexual Orientation: Straight, but open minded
Maid or Butler: Maid
vampire or human: Unknown
// this will be the old village people can go there but its suggested not to. THIS IS ALSO A RP BASED IN EUROPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! //
 // this will be the old village people can go there but its suggested not to. THIS IS ALSO A RP BASE
crying
// REALLY GUYS? GET YOU ASSES BACK OVER HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
seriously? PWETTY PWEASEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! //
/ you guys...SUCK'!!//
((Sorry I had to go out for a bit Noone...))
// okay can you help me?? Find people possibly while I drag back the other people here and invite more people. //
(( with family ... Taking care of babies ))

Hika took the forms and rolled her eyes before Harding towards the doors "Great." she muttered with mock enthusiasm.

Ryuu nodded, "Alright. Do you know anything about the living arrangements?" He crossed his arms over his chest and followed quietly.
il y a plus d’un an Nevermore_ said…
(Added to updates, I'll try to get a profile up tonight ^_^)
" finally ! I thought she would never finish ! " mimoru kept complaining and complaining and complaining
il y a plus d’un an Strawberry0020 said…
Name: Fate Eli
Sexual Orientation: Unknown
Maid or Butler: Teacher
Student or Teacher or Prefect: Perfect
vampire or human: Vampire
~*~*~*~*~*~

She was like a walking doll. Her skin was flawless and porcelain like, her hair was always in order, her face rarely changed and her eyes were always piercing through whatever she looked at. Two orbs of electric blue light resembled shattered ice. They were so unsaturated that you could see straight through them. Her expression were so broad and unchangeable that you still see nothing through them. Her blood-red hair was straight as an arrow and decorated with her maids' headdress as her bangs were pinned to the side. Her shoes were as clean as a whistle and the corset of her dress was tight and orderly as any other maid's dress, thick Navy blue and white lacey ruffles pouring from her waist. All covered by a long peacoat. She pushed her glasses over the bridge of her nose to keep the actuality of her natural eye color hidden. She walked towards the academy, her heels hitting the pavement with clicks and shuffling gravel.
Hika frowned slightly upon hearing the girl's complaints, "Excuse me but I couldn't help but overhear you... It wasn't that long; it was actually much shorter then most other ceremonies that I've attended!" Her blonde hair fell in soft waves around her shoulders, each movement she made sent it rippling like a golden waterfall. "Oh! I'm Hikate!" She said happily, extending a hand. Instead of wearing her Maid's outfit as she should have been she had on a pair of black skinny jeans and a white blouse with a light yellow hoodie, she had on a pair of gray boots and her bangs were pinned out of her face with yellow Bobbie pins, "Who are you?"
" we'll when you're bored time passes slowly " she looks over onto the lake .there was a swan there holding her good luck gift " ahhh ! " runs over and grabs it off the swan
She comes back to shake hika's hand
Hika perked a brow and giggled, "Who's that from? A lover?" She smiled energetically and winked playfully. "My friend is going to the Butler Academy right across the way. His name is Ryuu... He's 18; just two years older then myself. I'm only 16! I really like your hair..!" She babbled on and on, all the while smiling widely. She could be quite annoying but it was difficult to come to dislike her, she had a certain charm about her.
"its from my brother so yes . hes got a problem " " and um thanks for the hair comment "
She knocked on the door of the Academy, her briefcase held in front of her in her hands, her posture perfect and her eyes filled with venomous beauty and obedience, giving herself an enchanting essence of intimidation.
Diana answered the door, her body covered with her Prefect's uniform. Gray slacks, a black button up shirts and her hair in a French braid down her back, " You are a new student I presume miss...?" she asked her name, looking down on the girl, brown eyes peering down, her hands behind her back and her mouth in a straight line across her face.
she looks around making sure her brother didn't follow her
"Yes." she answered, a hint of courtesy lining her perked eyebrows. "Fate Eli."
"Ah yes...welcome." Diana motioned for the girl to come inside and shut the door, " I assume you are familiar with the purpose for being yes? Good, if you would please follow me I will show you to your room" hands folded behind her back Diana turned and started walking to a large staircase just to the right of the entrance that led to the student's quarters, " Any questions Miss Fate?"
"Your name, Miss?" she asked politely, her slight British accent chiming slightly through her words.
"Diana Tayou." she answered, leading up the large and long stairs. Her movements precise and clean, never a misstep or trip. She...glided. " Anything else Miss Fate?"
"No thank you, Miss Tayou. It's a pleasure to meet you." she thanked, very much obliged. Her steps were light and barely there. She eyed the woman's precision and accuracy. So far, she seemed very much respectable.
"The pleasure is mine." she answered and they came to a long hall. Diana strode down the hall and pulled a set of keys from her pocket and unlocked the room, " Here is your room. You will be required to share if the situation calls for so. Classes begin soon, so your class uniforms are stacked in the wardrobe on the left. If you have any questions regarding anything, do not hesitate to find me." with that, Diana bowed slightly to Fate and left the room, returning her glide back down the hall and stairs.
Raven smiled. "Well, seeing as how everything has already started I suppose i can tell you some things. In each dorm room there will be three, thereard three beds three for each wall. And each dormroom is perhaps about the size of a classroom." He smiled as he saw the shock on his face