jeu de rôle aléatoire Exile

wolfmaster3000 posted on Nov 23, 2012 at 06:01AM
As we all know The Church has been hiding things from us and those of us who discover or find out about the Churches true nature and desire we are deemed "Crazy" , "Insane" or emitted to a hospitail. But what about those who disappear. Now that is truly an amazing thing. The Church since the late 1300's formed something known as the Black Order. The Black Order is group of people deemed as "Exorcists" who take on special assignments to kill those that humans have long since forgot exist among us. As such the Church covers up these deaths. But to be an Exorcist one must give up everything except his name and swear to a life of complete in total solitude living each day as the Church sais. You sleep where they tell you, eat where they tell you and live where they tell you. It is now the Steam Punk Era the Churches have long since forgotten of the Black Order they once ran. As such the Black Order funds it's self from the money they bring in from "Clients". The Order's Main Head Quarters reside in London underneath the ground in what would be the old Catacombs. Now that being said it would seem that the World of the Demon Realm has opened up and are causing Demons of all kinds to flow into the cities of the world because of that Races of all kinds have joined the order each for his or her own reason. Now tell me are you with us or against us you decide.

Rules : You can be any race you want within reason keep in mind Demons , Devils & Demonic like deities are not allowed to be in the Order unless they have human Blood EX: Half Demon, Half Vampire etc. Races like Elves and Dwarves are allowed in the order. Other than that it's a fun little RP I want to have going Within the Order there are Exorcists along with the people who support the order like office workers & Secretariat who help with the cover ups. Just because your not in the Black Order doesn't mean you have to be Evil. Also Rember to get into the Black Order you pretty much Stop existing in Society & keep in mind it's the Steampunk Era .Other than that Have fun and Enjoy !!
last edited on Nov 23, 2012 at 06:06AM

jeu de rôle aléatoire 79 réponses

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 79

il y a plus d’un an wolfmaster3000 said…
Alrighty time for my characters umm you don't have to make the Profile as big as mine. Also I forgot to include some stuff Above that I'll explain in a minute or so.

Name: Asmodeus

Race : Half Devil / Human

Height : 6'2

Weight : 300LBS

Alias : The Black Prince

Magic : Darkness , Demonic Sage Magic , Regeneration (to an extent), Transformation (into his Devil Form )

Weapon: Apocalypse Blade, Katana

Other skills :

Master Swordsmanship

Expert Hand to Hand Combatant

Novice Taction

History : Not Much is known about Asmodeus just that he is the Son of the former King of the Devils & Demons Azeril. As such he was kept hidden for a very long time. Until members of the black order became aware of his presence. The order at first tried to kill him many times until an offer was made for the order to keep Asmodeus safe and train him in the ways of the Exorcist. As Such Asmodeus eventually found out about this. But has been a loyal member to the Black order for quite some time now having been raised there.

Personality : Asmodeus a Vulgur and comes off as rude to most people he doesn't care about the fellow members of the order. But he also doesn't brag about his heritage to assume the throne as the next King of Demons. He is Violent and hostile towards most people and creatures. He Enjoys killing and fighting in every way possable. Beneath his tuff outer shell lies a small bit of caring and compassion witch he oftein blames is his Human side.
 Alrighty time for my characters umm toi don't have to make the profil as big as mine. Also I forgot
il y a plus d’un an Directingchicky said…
Name: Elena Nightblood

Race: Demonic Cat

Age: In cat years or human years? I really don't know either, lost track

Height: 5'3

Personality: Everything you would expect from a cat. She is sneaky, loyal and strangely loving at points. But she also has a temper that is easy to knock lose and be warned, she comes with a nasty set of claws that she just loves to sharpen. She is mostly pretty quiet and secretive and takes on different assignments to get paid.

Appearence: Picture (except she has ears and a tail) I'll put up her cat form later on

Magic: Some dark magic, transformation and she is teaching herself more and more black arts.
 Name: Elena Nightblood Race: Demonic Cat Age: In cat years ou human years? I really don't know
Name : Gilgamesh

Race : Ancient

Height : 8'0

Weight : 480 LBS

Alias : King of Heroes / The True Hero / The First Hero

Magic : Divine Magic , Summoning (of weapons ) , Regeneration ( mostly a incereased healing factor )

Weapons : Various Weapons from many Religions Mostly weilds Excalibur.

Skills :

Master of all Weapons

Master Taction

Master Hand to hand Combatant

History : As stated in Above Gilgamesh is a Ancient and one of the first of his kind since he's been around since Babylonian times as such he is reconized and has earned the title of The King Heroes unknown how he has gotten this title. He also seems to be the reason for the Death of Asmodesuses father Azeril. Like most of the Ancients Gilgamesh was sealed away by order of holy personals from Ancient times. For whatever the reason it would Gilgameshes Ancient slumber has been disturbed and he has awaken. For this the Order has deemed him a threat and very deadily Hostile and for those who engage him to run and not combat with. In turn Gilgamesh has no side not with the order nor the creatures they hunt. But does as he pleases.

Personality : Gilgamesh Being the King of Heroes has given himself a cocky and stuck up attitude as he feels everyone is benath him. Even among his Ancient Brethren he's had that cocky attitude. and rightly so. Despite his arrogance and prideful attitude. he is insightful and will give credit to where it's due . He also honors those who he sees as true warriors by granting them a "warriors death." He seems to have some compassion towards things he thinks are beautiful or feels that should be his treasures.

Name : Gilgamesh Race : Ancient Height : 8'0 Weight : 480 LBS Rank: Former Babylonian
Elena waved her tail furiously as she tried to navigate in the dark catacombs She had been waiting to take care of this assigment and finally she was so close to completeting it. All she had to do was get into the Order and then she could take care of the rest. She wrinkled up her nose at the foul earth scent and continued walking.
( XD I find it funny that Matanza summoned Asmodeuses father XD XD )

-It was slow going like it had been for the last few months now no outstanding assingments Asmodeus was annoyed with the Black Order nun of his current targets were "fun" so to speak he let out a sigh as he entered and wandered through the Dark black catacombs nothing annoyed him more than a summons to go see the geezers down in head quarters.-
( oh hey Hades :P , Second introduction)

-The being that struck into the hearts of all and of most demonic creatures Gilgamesh sat in a Castle that had been Abandoned and forgotten with time. He sat in the crumbled remnants of the throne room socking at the filthiness this palace was left in he sighed as some demons who were now serving him entered the room- "Mongrels clean this place up I expect it to be in top condtion when I get back I am to get myself a wife and some wenches to entertain my subjects." *Gilgamesh stood up and walked out of the palace as his armor gave a glow and he was now in clothes more suitable for the age he had awoken to*
Elena continued down the catacombs until she came to what appeared to be a small entrance up above her. Tucking away her flashlight, she got down in a ssquat and pounced up latching onto it and began trying to open it, " Come on...open!"
*Asmodeuses feet were trailing in the sludge of sewage he than caught the wiff of a girl so he thought , as he turned the corner to see some Girl with cat ears and a tail prying open at an opening of some sort he new one reason why people dare scale these catacombs Asmodeus smirked* "If your looking for the Black order it's not that way Girly"
il y a plus d’un an InDukStructable said…
Matanza soon came to his home. He opened the door and stepped inside. A quick snap of his fingers sent the door closing behind him. He fell gracefully onto the couch and shut his eyes. His body immediately went slack and he was asleep. The quite suddenly snapped open again, alert as ever. "Well," he grinned. "That was a good 4 second sleep."
(another character! Just a pet really.)

Name: Amycus

Species: Crow

Special abilities: can speak every luanguage.

Other info: If Matanza dies so does he.

(another character! Just a pet really.) Name: Amycus Age: Unknown Species: corbeau, corneille Special a
( just clairifying IT'S STEAM PUNK ERA , so try to keep everything within that Era I don't want people fucking the time peroid I put this RP in -_- )

-Gilgamesh walked into town and saw the body of the dead boy Matanza had killed moments ago Gilgamesh laughed- "Even in this age people have no regard for life" -Gilgamesh stepped into a Liquor store and walked up to the clerk- "20 bottles of your finest Aile kind sir" the bartender laughed "20 huh that comes up to 100 pounds" Gilgamesh rolled his eyes and placed his hand on the counter and a bunch of Golden shlings appeared the Bartender nearly choked on his tounge "20 BOTTLES OF MY FINEST RIGHT COMING UP RIGHT AWAY !!!!"
Elena yelped and fell, hissing in pain as she landed on her bottom. She looked at the man and jumped up, her face immediantly turning red with anger and embarassment, " Oh, it isn't? Then which would it be?"
*Asmodeus pointed straight ahead in a sarcastic manner* "I don't know why you want to go see the Old Geezers Suagar Lips but it's this way" *Asmodeus started to walk again as he mumbled to himself* "she's kinda Cute , Maybe i'll hit up the brothel on my way back."
She scrunched up her nose at him and continued down the catacombs, keeping her nose scrunched at the foul smell at the sound of th emuch beneath her shoes. She had eough of that, she up above she saw some old pipe looking thigs and jumped up the wall to them and climbed along them, honestly bored and tired of walking.
( SteamPunk is as it sounds so Steam powered cars, trains , Factoryies the first Automobile etc Flint lock guns but with this also being fantasy realsim there's magic & sutff incoperated into it )

*Asmodeus finally came to a Large wall that looked like a dead end he pressed on some bricks than the wall opened up revaling a large hallway when Asmodeus walked in the wall closed quickly behind*
Elena had snuck in behind him and flipped down and landed behind him, " This is the entrance?" she purred and swished her tail with hope.
*Asmodeus turned behind and looked at the cat girl and snorted* "You got guts sugar tits ,But yes I'm not sure how the old Geezers will react to me giving letting in a stranger."
She grinned, flashing her fangs, " Yes well, they should get over it babe." she walked around him and looked him over, " You are very tall whats your name?"
*Asmodeus snorted* "I don't give a fuck what those Geezers think I kill things and get paid easy enough work for me, My name is Asmodeus." *he didn't care if she new who he was or not but his status did go along way*
She purred a bit, " Nice to meet you. Now, I'm going to go down here, I'll see you later." she turned and started walking again, swishing her tail across his chest as she walked away.She wasn't that stupid as to tell him her name, so she continued on, trying to complete this assignment before he realized who she was.
*asmodeus Grabbed her tail and with quite a amazing feat of strength picked her up and hung her and held her upside down* "your going the wrong way again Cat" *He walked off with her taking a turn down the hall way there was an elevator like chamber shortly ahead*
Elena screeched and hissed an dmeowed at him, " hey! That is sensitive! Put me down!"
*Once they entered the elevator Asmodeus dropped her on her head and hit a button and the door closed and a large thud could be heard as the elevator begun to move*
Elena rubbed her head as she pushed herself up to lean against the wall, " You could have just set me down a bit gentler there babe." she groaned.
-The Elevator door opened up and there a Persist like figure standing there with a bunch of men behind him in black cloaks they instantly binded Elena in every way possible and the man in white robes sighed and spoke in a thick Romaine accent - "Asmodeus my son what are you doing , this is the Cat Theif Elena you were breifed about her last week." *Asmodeus laughed* "And I care why she's kinda cute she wanted in so I showed her the way. that anyway to show her our graceful hospitality" the robed man sighed "As troublesome as Ever"
Elena laughed and bit into the hand of one of the men who held her, " nice to see you again too baby. I figured you would miss me."strangely she held completely still in her binds.
*the man looked at Elena and sighed* "put her in the Dungeon with the Anti-Magic Zone , I'll be there as soon as i'm done dealing with you know who " *Asmodeus snorted as he walked off to the Breifing room*
As they took her away, Elena laughed and chanted quietly. Soon the binds became bigger an dbugger until they completely fell to the ground and from them emerged a little black and tan spotted cat. The cat quickly ran through the halls.
*the men in black weren't to be trifled with they quick pick up the cat and carried her off to the Dungeon, Mean while in the Town Gilgamesh had bought alot of good and aile and was on his way back to his Kinddom when he picked up the sense of something*
The cat transformed back into Elena as she sat in the dungeon, " They think I'll stay, haha." she shook her head and looked around, seeing if anything waqs there she could climb up.
*Asmodeus was sitting in the briefing room and the man in white sighed as he sat down* "We have found you a new partner one you can't kill and one whose been with us for years." Asmodeus snorted "Fuck you old man I don't need a partner !!"
Elena saw some rusty pipes on the ceiling, " Its a long shot, by here it goes." she grew her nails out and jumped up the wall and began to climb it gripping the pipes, steadying herself on them. The small window would be too big for her, but not for an animal. Once again she chated and she wasn't able to fully shrink down because of the dungeon, she should be able to slip through the bars.
(forget about my other character. This is my new one and the only one I'll be using.)

Name: Nick Roberto
Creature: Animorph(can change into any animal he wants to)
Weapon: In human form a crossbow...in animal form whatever that animal's defense is
Looks: Pic(forget about the sword and that is ALWAYS what he wears in human form)
Bio: He is immortal. When his parents figured out what he was they threw him out. That was 9-13,000 years ago. Only he knows exactly when.
Personality: Sarcastic and easily angered but a good guy and a loyal friend.

P.S. IN CASE YOU DIDN'T SEE BEFORE FORGET ABOUT THE SWORD AND POINTY EARS. ALSO, THAT IS WHAT HE ALWAYS WEARS!
 (forget about my other character. This is my new one and the only one I'll be using.) Name: Nick R
She jumped and barely caught the edge, but as she was slipping through a pat of her got hung and she transformed back to herself stuck at the waist, " Oh damn!" she tried wiggling through but groaned and hung there for a moment.
il y a plus d’un an Nevermore_ said…
(do I HAVE to make a profile?)
( it can be as basic as you want but yes , Name , Age & what your apart of like the Black order your side etc )
Name: Goes by Nia (Honiahaka).

Appearance(because I cannot find a picture): Straight, long black hair. Dark brown, almond shaped eyes. Olive complexion. Height of about 5'4"
-Asmodeus sat in the breifing room awaiting his order as a women stepped in she was in the clothes of a Royal Asmodeus snorted* "well shit an't you just the cutest little thing." The girl laughed than spoke in a very thick and heavy french accent "Your Partner for this mission is waiting in Paris, She is a fairly new Exorcist that goes the name of Nia she will be awaiting your arrivail at a Cafe in pari." Asmodeus snorted "Are you the client hot stuff ?" the girl laughed "oui I am monsieur, but that is of no consquence for now Monsieur Exorcist" *the girl exited the room*
(( hello? Shes stuck???))
( well she's a Prisoner XD , But I'll get to it in a moment )
il y a plus d’un an aNinnyMouse said…
Name: Drake Avigarde
Race/Classification: Caucasian (Undead. You could almost consider him a Zombie of sorts.)

personality: He is as docile as a lamb, and exists only to serve however possible. He would gladly lay on his back, should you need something to scrape the dirt from your shoes. He follows a strict code of mannerisms making sure every action is preformed with efficiency and perfection, as failure is never an option. Of course, as everyone does, he has severe flaws to his personality. His desire to be needed often causes him to fall into a deep depression should his services be rejected. His eagerness makes come off as pushy or nosy, and he has a severe dependency on alcohol. He doesn't discriminate with class, he will serve anyone from a pauper to a king, but don't think he won't chide someone if he sees them doing something he considers immoral. Of course that all depends on how domineering one may come off to him.

Background: He was resurrected as plaything by noblewoman, but she found him to be physically flawed as his face took on some ghoulish features and his eyes were damned. Ugly pale things that only a corpse could carry. Disgusted by this imperfection, she passed him to his son to be his servant. Whom Drake gladly served for several years until an angry mob had burned down his Lord's home, mercilessly dismembering his master with the secret aid of the Black Order. Dejected and alone, Drake fell further victim to substance abuse as he searched aimlessly for a use in his life. One day he simply gave up and passed out in some unholy gutter, where he was found by Nia whom enlisted his service at some point or another.

Clothing and Physique: Standing, he would be 6' and 5", and if one were to even care, he would weigh 240 lbs, a very large physique indeed. He wore an old fashioned 17th century dress shirt, a viridian green frock coat, and a pair of mossy brown trousers that reach his ankles. On his feet he wore a pair of terribly uncomfortable boots made of leather, fastened by a steel buckle. But the most alarming feature was the ivory Venetian mask he wore, painted finely to resemble the face of a barn owl. His hair, however was a very ambiguous dark color ,just long enough to be pulled back in a low ponytail. He is very, very broad and big boned making him seem almost ominous if it weren't for his absurd clothing and mask. His jaw practically jutting awkwardly from the frail porcelain accessory, that was now cracking from neglect.
"Excusez-moi, monsieur, savez-vous où se le café du-.... Oh, Mademoiselle, s'il vous plaît pourriez-vous dirig-" Drake turned his head as he watched yet another pass him by without so much as a second glance. A map lay limp in his hand, the paper upon which it was printed had become weak and crumpled as time had passed with him squeezing and wringing it nervously. His broad shoulders sagged in despondance, giving up on his perfect posture if only for the moment.

Through the eyes of a porcelain owl, tepid and unreadable, he looked down upon his young Master and allowed himself a small sigh. "Pardon me, Miss Nia, I fear you've made a very accurate observation. We're lost... And... Recently," He paused as he drew a pocket watch, clicking it open to peer down at its cracked face,"Really, very, incredibly late... So very late that it's no longer considered fashionable."
"I know this already Drake..." The woman spoke with a rather deep, but smooth voice. She enunciated each word she said slowly and with care and it was obvious that English was not her first language. Her dark, silky hair was pulled into a long braid over her left shoulder and she wore a simple, long brown dress appropriate to the era.
She gave a long sigh before speaking again. "Let us try the next street..." She paused for a second to look around, then pointed to their right, "that way."
Drake turned his head towards the right and gave a purposeful moment of silence. "Uh, Lady Nia, if I may be so bold, isn't that they way from which we came?" He clasped the pocketwatch shut and tucked it into back into his coat.
last edited il y a plus d’un an
"I know. I think that we maybe missed it." Nia told the boy before she started walking the way she indicated.
Elena flailed her legs trying to loosen herself from the bars, but she was stuck, nothing to it. She just let her upper body dangle into the dungea while her legs just rested...she would find a way...eventually.
"........Ah, aha!" Drake nodded and, with his impeccable posture restored, he followed behind. He lifted the map to his 'beak' and turned it sideways and backwards as he stepped inthe rythm of Nia's stride.
last edited il y a plus d’un an
(ALRIGHT sorry guys wrok & stuff sucks let's do some Role playing but I see you guys took care of that , IDK what to do for you cat lady atm Directing chicky )

-Asmodeus had also arrived in Paris a map of his own he was unaccompanied of course that was his style he reached down into his coat and pulled out a Cigarette followed buy a lighter he let out a small puff of smoke and he observed the area it was busy people going every witch way he could hear people in the alley ways being mugged, the stench of blood tickled his nose as it gave a involuntary twitch. He could feel the tension of certain people he could only muster up a grin knowing people where eyeing the sword slung to his back as aimlessly walked forward letting out another puff of smoke*
Nia continued walking for a few moments before seeing the man with the sword. She paused and turned to Drake, "Do you think that is him?"
*Asmodeus was taking his time walking up the market place taking time to look at what each vendor had to offer he released another puff of smoke before he saw a brothel his lips curved into a smile* "I don't give a fuck what the geezers said I hear french whores are the best whores." Asmodeus started to walk toward the brothel*