jeu de rôle aléatoire Cirque du l'Damnes

aNinnyMouse posted on Nov 16, 2012 at 09:16PM
Welcome to Phantecie, a world that has yet to be tamed for its everchanging nature and the unknown dangers that inhabit it. Constantly plagued by war, it is a melting pot of strange and wonderful creatures just as mysterious as it's many shifting lands and vast terrains.

To the west, nomadic creatures who carry the spirit of the forest, taking the form of wolves when the night bids them. Bull-headed barbarians wander the East after being forced from their homes by fanged bloodthirsty warlords. If one would look to one of the eleven seas they will find rumors of a lush green island inhabited by pointy-eared natives who carry magic in their veins. And throughout the lands there are tales of ghosts and satyrs, shadows of greater wars that have passed.

But our story shall begin in Veera, a country that has long since been walled off by their God-King Argon who has proudly claimed their beloved country to be the most modern since the prohibition of all magic and magic use. An industrial country, known by their advancement in technology, and the discovery of using steam and coal as fuel. So industrious, is this country that it has formed a toxic black cloud over its land which doubled conveniently as a defense from the very creatures they have warred with for centuries-the dragons.

Veera's history tells a story of much loss, its true downfall beginning with the fall of a great leader. Lord Argon, who sacrificed himself to rid their lands of the dragons, had just only placed the crown upon his head before he grew mad and bitter with greed. He rid their country of all magic, and instead mined it for all of its resources in coal and iron until it was a crator where cities still flourished. Fearing treason from his people he ordered a wall be built around Veera, to keep them from being corrupted by outer influences, only allowing in traders and those who wish to settle, should they abide by his rules.

For centuries and centuries, the people were forced to live in this smokey black veil, immune to the hardships they live by and frightened of the what lied beyond their iron cage. All humans with no knowledge of magic nor other races, with few exceptions of traders who seldom speak to them. They fear these things too much, for they fear the wrath of metal soldiers that obey King Argon, if they ever learn of them.

But all is astir in their bleek, black world... as there is rumor.

That the circus

is in town.

If you want to be in the circus you may be any race/species/creature you can imagine just ask!

Since we start in Veera you may be a human only but of any form.

This rp is timeless, taking place from 1400s to early 1900s with 1900s being the limit, all of it depending on the civilization, race, culture and region! Veera is one the most moder so it seems to be in the 18-1900s era.
last edited on Nov 18, 2012 at 05:48AM

jeu de rôle aléatoire 300 réponses

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 300

il y a plus d’un an Liquidz-Flamez said…
(Haha!! Yeah!! First post!)

Kyle wondered around in some strange place. Well, he would call it strange because he just woke up, and on top of that, he didnt know where the hell he was. He looked around constanly trying to see what had happened, until he remembered something. "Oh yeah.....im in a damn caged town...." he began to anger from the thought of what Veera had become. "Lame King....."
il y a plus d’un an aNinnyMouse said…
The buildings made sqaure black blocky shapes against a gray backdrop, broken by dim yellow sqaures of light- portals to a much friendlier place where mothers are putting their children to bed, and ashen-faced fathers are greeted at the door by their families after spending their days in the mines. As one would travel down their path, they would see the road grow more narrow, and these picturesque scenes grow sparse, each sqaure of light growing farther away until the markets of the town center has been reached. Where the poor rest on the streets and the shops are beginning to close.

There is rarely much sound there, other than a cough or too from a rattly pair of lungs... Except for tonight. Tonight there is a strange sense of unease ovetaking, accompanied by the sounds of merriment which is being emitted from the local tavern. Loud raucous laughter, mingling with the loud thumps of feet against wooden floors and the clatter of glasses, made vibrations against the warm wooden door.
The plenty mischievous Kyle grunts a foul sentence and began to sang a tune. He thought it was nice to have a nice slender taste of insanity every once in a life time. Besides, in the place he was in, it was probably needed to survive. Atleast thats what he thought. His thoughts moved smoothly through his head, but his mind said something else, it told him that this place was going to torture him, but he tried to shake off the thought and turn his angered frown into a sarcastic smile. He continued to sang the small tune as he walked. "Rock ah bye baby on the tree top, and when my hand flows, your head will go POP, and when your spine breaks, your skin will still crawl, and burn in hells flames, cause i'll kill them all." he laughed to himself silently as he walked down the narrowed road.
il y a plus d’un an Directingchicky said…
Two skulky figures crept along a road, heading towards some sort of commotion. They both doned black robes and none could see their skin, mainly because there wasn't much skin to be seen. One clearly being female, for the shroud gave way to show a little figure beneath the material, the other appeared to be a man, skinny, but still possibkly muscled, though you wouldn't tell because the robes were such bulky and heavy set. Both crept along, smoothly and to some would think they were floating.
Finally the barrier , between the dreary world out there and the joyful racket from within the tavern, was broken by the opening of a door. From it emerged a man clad in a menagerie of cheerful colors. His slacks a deep maroon, speckled with white polka dots and held over a light blue-flowered shirt by striped suspenders. On his powdered face, a red smile was painted to mask the scowl he carried on his lips. In his grubby hands he held a smoldering cigar which he took a deep drag of before leaning against the red brick wall. He crossed his ankles and looked over at the passerbies with bloodshot eyes.

The locals were both intrigued and almost terrified by his visage as they never seen a man dressed in such a fashion, but their reaction to him was nothing compared to their response at seeing the men and women he had come to town with.

A strange and motley bunch they were, dressed in greatly varying colors or even hardly dressed at all, as opposed to the dark conservative garments the men and women of Veera were used to. And not all of them seemed human, yet nothing like the merchants who came. The people were not sure how they got in through the wall, nor did they understand how or why they managed to erect those large, striped tents in the town sqaure. All they knew for certain was that king would want to know about this as soon as word could travel... and what would the king say? What would he do? Why were these people there? These loud alien, rambunctious people. These freaks. These invaders, threatening to change their very way of life be it good or bad...

"'Ayyy! There they are!" Cried the man with the mock-smile as he saw the gloomy, ominous figures glide in the distance. "Nothin' t'worry 'bout! They're 'ere... Wouldn't be anything to worry 'bout anyway... Being dead an' all that!" He heard a voice singing off-tune in the distance, and found it was not from his co-workers but rather someone else walking around outside. With a flick of his hand, he tossed his cigar to the ground and he snuffed it out with the heel of his shoe.
Kyle began to wobble from side to side, not having a care in the world. He didnt know that a few thoughts behind him was a dark cloaked figure. He ignored it, but thought vastly of what he would do if anything were to bother him. He looked up at the sky then at the walls that surrounded Veera. He would always think the thought "If only there was away to escape." But he knew it wasnt possible unless he had help. But the thoughts struck at him like lightning as the narrow road began to come to an end and he neared commotion and people who he assumed to be "Unhuman." He never realized until weeks ago that there were another race besides his and humans, but then again, he never really bothered to. He was getting drunk off of his newly found insanity so he did mind the sharp pieces of jagged glass that were jabbing into the bottom of his blood stained bare feet.
il y a plus d’un an Noone_N said…
Drocell walked down the dark underground passages of Veera. He played a music boxwhich continuely played the song London bridge is falling down. He moved swiftly through the maze like corridors. " So I think too myself who would like to be in our circus? We'll soon tell. " He walked further into the maze to see his friends.
// I want to be a life sized doll with a soul!!!!!//
//Lol! XP a life sized doll? why?//
Kyle walked through a small bunch of people, not caring how they looked at him or what they thought of him, as long as they kept their mouths shut and kept their thoughts to themselves.
// Drocell is the hottest doll in existence!!!!!!...Besides from Sasori.//
//lol XD, Sasori is cool though, but he's more like a pupet.//
((They're all in a tavern! The circus people I mean. ANd so you shall, Nemo! So you shall! :D)) The clown squinted his eyes at Dorcell and gestured for him. "Oi! Why don't you come inside where it's warm. Tis' if you feel anything at all!" He was doing his best to keep from shuddering as the walking doll creeped him out more than the spooks.
Kyle stopped and sat down on the bare ground. "Heed Heed the warning of The." he kept reapeting this until he fell asleep.
The two figures entered the tavenr without a sound, approaching the ones who knew them with it seemed caution. They didn't want attention, if you looked closely, they held to each other, both gliding to a stop their heads down covered by their hoods.
A huge creature walked into the tavern on all fours. Its spiked ball tail drug across the ground behind it. The creature towered over mostly everyone there. It looked around with red eyes and green slitted pupils. Its ears looked like that of a wolf, but had the complextion and appearance of allgigator skin. Its eyes narrowed to everyone there, watching them closely for any sudden attack towards it. It walked further into the tavern and passing the two cloaked figures. It went behind a large box that hid it from any and all sight. Seconds later, someone else walked from behind the box with a hood over his head. You could see his reptilian skinned wolf ears sticking out his head and the to holes in the hood. His tail still dragged on the floor.
Drocell made no rection. " ....There's secret passages under here. They lead out of here, if we run into any trouble I suggest we use them. " He made his way inside swiftly. " And no I am incapable to feel. And so I think to myself what does the cold feel like." He scouted the area with his eyes to find anymore secret passages.
// Ok Ninny but now there is ideas forming the passages may come to good use later if anyone remembers them later on.//
//I probably will//
The boy sat down on the floor, he looked to be around 18 to 20. He looked around the tavern at everyone else. His eyes stopped on the two figures in black dones. He looked at them for a moment, then went back to looking around, when he heard Drocell say something about the secret passages. He looked around to see if anyone else heard what he was talking about, and it seemed like they didnt, so he ignored them and listened closely.
" They are al connected and it may be difficult to navigate through, I have mapped every area in my memory. I wish to show the others as well." He turned his head all the way around to look at the young boy paying abnormaly close attention. // Great!! LiquidFlamez I want to call you Flame from now on.//
The tavern was more alive than ever. A warm light spilled across the scarred surface of the wooden counters, and the grimy floor boards. Which the heels of a red-headed harlot clacked rythmically.He body forced painfully in a corsett, though she showed no discomfort. Her lips were painted crimson and she rested lazily in her chair inhaling the cloud of smoke that created a yellow dream-like mist over everything. Alongside her were many girls dressed the same all giggling and twittering about, a lage freakishly muscled man stood behind with his legs panted apart and his mustache twicthing as he watched around him.

A bear dressed in a tuxedo looked up at the scaly hooded being and lifted its glass of beer to him with both paws, before lapping it up with its thick red tongue. A dwarf and an amputee drunkedly played darts near the lavatory where a rotting stench was being radiated. It all seemed to be centered around the young-looking black haired, pointy eared male who sat in the midst of it all, laughing as he smoked a cigarette on a long, elegant black holder.

His cheeks sharp and red with intoxication, and his lips carried a feline curl. He too had the remnants of makeup, white powder on his cheeks and forehead and a dark around the eyes. Every time he laughed his body seemed to shimmer with cheap glitter floating from his stiffly pressed tux and gold-lined cape. His eyebrows were exaggerated with sharp angles stenciled in to give him a devilish glare,but it was beginning to fade from the sweat-inducing humidity of the room.

All of the locals hid in the corner, watching them with wide eyes staring as they murmured to each other .

The clown stared at him, not caring to hear a word he was saying. " Yeah? Yeah yeah! Roight! Roight... let's just get the fock inside before I suffa-cate out 'ere!"
last edited il y a plus d’un an
//Ok :P//
The boys scaley wolf ears perked up. He looked at the doll closely and his eyes turned red with a green slit. His vision was improved by far and he saw the soul inside the doll. He looked around and stood up, then, transformed into the creature that had walked in minutes ago. He walked to Drocell and slowly walked in a circle around him, while his spiked ball tail dragged on the ground behindd him. It seemed like predatir a prey for a moment, until the creature stopped and turned back into the boy. He sat down with his legs crossed and his tail wrapped around him. His scaley reptilian skin wolf ears layed flat against his hair.
edited!
Drocell continued to turn his head along with the strange boy. and he stood looking down at him sitting. " You are quite peculiar...."
A woman wearing heavy makeup and a tight black outfit came over to Drocell swaying her lucious hips . " Mmm.... Drocell be a dol and dance with me? " She held onto his arm drunkedly.
He faced her still looking at the boy. " You are intoxicated, go back to our 'friend ' ." He casually used the word with no other meaning to it.
The boy looked at the woman and his tail slammed into the ground, creating a huge crack. His pupil turned into a slit and he stood up as his eyes turned red, The spike on his tell made a CHING sound and grew longer.
The two hooded figures approached the one in the tux and gold attir and removed their hoods. At first glance, they both seemed just very pale, but for those who knew better knew that they not only looked dead, but were dead. Transperat and quiet, Erika and Ulric did their best to be as...lively as the rest of the ground. " Eh, boys, you scaring the normal locals into the corner. Not very nice now huh fellas?" Ulric said, maintaining his grip on Erik's frail hand that only he could touch for obvious reasons.
SHe jumped an clung to Drocell. " Lyon, do please attend to the leader."
She nodded quicly and gave Drocell a quick little kiss on the cheek. " With pleasure!~"
Drocell turned back to the boy. " Is somethiing the matter?"
The boy stared at the woman and a low growl was heard. He took a deep breath and looked at Drocell. "No, not at all, i just dont like the smell of a drunk woman, thats all...." he pulled his hood off and revealed his dusty-blonde hair that covered his eyes a little. his scaley wolf ears twitched. "Im Drexel...." his tail dragged behind him as he walked past the woman, but stopped. He wanted to kill her. Get rid of the scent. But he thought better of it and walked to a box and sat down.
Drocell folowe him interested. " You were eavesdropping earlier ...." He tilted his head to te side. " And so I think to myself to ask you of something." He touched Drexel's cheek with cold stiff fingers, and looked at his eyes more. " I am looking for someone."
 Drocell folowe him interested. " toi were eavesdropping earlier ...." He tilted his head to te side.
Drexel's tail scraped across the ground. "Whoever it is, i can find them." his eyes turned red and his pupil turned into a slit once more and he looked around, and pulled Drocell's hand off of his cheek.
Drocel tipped his head to the side which resulted in a dull click. " I am looking for possibly you. Our cicus needs more people you may say no, we are only going to be here for a while possibly." He looked at Drexel's tail with genuin amethyst eyes.
Drexel shrugged and his tail lifted him into the air. He shrugged. "I guess i'll join the circus." his eyes narrowed to the side at two cloaked figures. His tail went from under him and he landed on his feet. He looked back at Drocell. "Im fine with that." his pupils return and turns to its original but unsual hazel blue color.
"Elliot," Tthe edhead cooed towards the Elf and nodded towards Dorcell.

"Ah...Aha! Dorcell! Dorcelly!" He lifted a black, white-tipped can from the ground and swirled through the sprectral Ulric and pointed at the doll. "You're back! Rose and I were just talkng about you!"

"Not really," Rose chirped in her nasally voice. "Mostly e's been drooling on me skirts!" She gave a snort as Elliot pushe her away from him with his shoe.

"What do you think of this lovely town? This-this revolutionary country?"
Drexel looked at him. "Lovely? This town is a freakin nightmare, and for certain people its a hell, a burning scorching torturing hell." his tail smashed into the ground.
The bartender was eyeing the creature that was progressively destroying his floors with his tail. He imagined the creature had come with those strange folk in the funny makeup, but he was not as deterred by them as they were giving him quite a bit of cash, with all the beer that was going around. Before this, he was considering closing the damned place.

"I don't believe I was speaking to you." Elliot took a drag from his cigarette. "In fact I don't believe I know who you are... Or what for that matter."
Drocell frowned. " Hello..." He made a ticking noise as he straightened his gait. " His name is Drexel and he will be joining us. It seemed to me that you are to drunk to make desicions for youself or the good of the rest of us. " He propped Elliot up.
// Ninny answer my message and answer the post I posted on Not yet to be named please??//
Drexel put his hood back on and his eyes glowed a dim dark red and his pupil turned back into the green slit. "You dont need to know who i am, or what i am. I used to know what i was....and i do know that i've smelled your scent before...." Elliot was suddenly against a large box with Drexel's tail to his throat. Drexel lifted him into the air. "I also know that i can end your life here and now....." he looked back at Drocell, then looked back at Elliot. "But fortunately for you, your friends with him..." he drops Elliot to the ground. "There's more to me then the eye thinks....." he took his hood back off and his eyes turned back to its unusual hazel blue. "I dont care who you were speaking to......but i can atleast respect you...." he pulled Elliot to his feet. "First of im Drexel...." his scaley wolf ears twitched and layed flat against his hair.
Elliot dusted himself off and draped an arm around the puppet. " Next time you man-... Lizard-...... Wolf-..." He looked at Drexel's hands and then at his tail, "touch me ever again, I will have you lynched. You wouldn't be the first to threaten... my mortality!" He swayed again and then planted a tophat on his head.

Rosie snorted again at that. "Yeah we've all tried to killin' 'im at least once or twice."

Elliot pulled away from Drocell and leaned against his cane. "What qaulifies you to join this circus. We don't waste time on things that don't benefit, and I believe we've already got ourselves.... a.... reptile. Reptillian.... Personage such as yourself. Two of them would cheapen the novelty."

"He shot himself," The muscular man promptly stated.

"Oh? Shot himself did he?" Elliot blinked and looked at the pale floating, ghostly figures as if he had noticed them for the very first time. "Never saw him as suicidal..."
last edited il y a plus d’un an
Drexel began to growl. "I'll tear this place apart....." he looked at the bartender. "But....this happens to be where a friend of mine will be meeting me.....so in the mean time...." he pushed Elliot back to the ground and snapped his cane in half. "Go to sleep you drunk bastard." his tail swayed and smacked him in the face, but not with the spiked part. He didnt hit him as hard as he could, because he would of broke his skull in half. "To sleep with you." he smacked again across the face and knocked Elliot unconscious. "There, alot better without another mouth running." he looked at Rosie and tipped his head to the side. He sniffed her for a moment. "You smell........nice" he put his hood on to hide his face."
((Tone it down a bit, Flames. And next time, give me a chance to respond. Especially if he's sober. I don't want the whole alpha male shtick going on in this rp. :3 ))

Rosie blinked and reeled back, not at the fact that her boss was assaulted, but rather that the assailant had given her a compliment. She gave a crooked smile, as her face suddenly became confused on whether she should scowl or smirk at his attempt. "Er... And you have a very interesting skin texture!"

The strongman walked over to the unconcious elf and lifted him up instinctively in his arms. He glared at the creature, challenging him silently.
(Lol, sorry, and ok, i will next time :P)

Drexel just shurgged. "I have human skin ya know, its just the ears and the tail..." Drexel looked at the strongman. "Cool, a strongman.... i used to come to the circus when i was a kid to see them....but that was when i was still human." he saw something that he thought that nobody else saw. "Whoa......." he walked outside and looked up at the sky. Flashes of white and black light struck through the sky. His eyes went into static.
(^Kind of like those tvs do when you turn to a channel that doesnt have a station^)
Drocell watched not blinking .
// I'm gonna be gone for a few days guys//
//Aw, that sucks//
Drexel was in some sort of trans.
tongue
//maybe not.....// Drocell knelt beside Elliot and picked him up bridal style.
//Haha!! Yeah!//
The flashing in the sky disappeared and Drexel walked back in. He transformed into the creature as he did, and walked overto Drocell.
He turned to Drexel . " Excuse his behavior , he at times doesn't know what's best. He will warm up to you later. "
The woman from before walked over still partly drunk." Mm , let's go back now. " she took in the scenes of his, vanilla, she gave it to him.
Drexel looked at the woman. He slowly put his hood on and his pupil swirled into a green slit. His eyes turned red. He looked at Drocell, then back at the woman.
Drocell removed her from himself. " go with the others as I take him to a doctor, I'll come back through the corridors."
She sighed frowned going reluctantly.
Drexel let out the breath he was holding. He muttered a foul sentence and took off he stretched. "This place, i feel comfortable here, but the people, seems like your the only one with any actual sense." His tail scraped repeadetly against the floor.
He turned to Drexel. " I only am how I am now because of experience and being trained to behave as a human. No matter how contradicting they are. Elliot is my master seeing as how his father made me for him before he died." He held him looking down.
Drexel looked at him. "That blimey bastard is your master? If you ask me, no one controls anyone. Even if its a pet or any type of animal. No one controls them, they just choose to do it. And there's more to behaving as a human than everyone thinks. You have to learn how to have fun." His tail dragged against the ground as he walked around in a circle and took off his hood.
" I didn't know how to train him once his father died. I am incapable of feeling emotion...and he has decided his path. There's no way for me to change him. "
Drexel looked at Drocell for a moment. His tail then slammed into the floor. "Im kind of wonering why i just knocked him unconscious." he looked around at everyone there. He sighed.