jeu de rôle aléatoire vietnam war RP

johnthewolf posted on Oct 24, 2012 at 01:15AM
your in vietnam with some american OR vietnamese pending on who you choose. batlle with weapons and vehicles gathered from the batlle feild, fly helicopters,shoot rockets at boats, and much much more!, if you are american you start off with and m1911 and a m16 if your vietnamese you start off with an AK47 and 2 molotov cocktails outside your base if you are american you find 3 patrol boats with M60`s, 2 bell uh60 huey hogs armed with rocket pods and chain guns,2 patrol jeeps with m60`s and a missile silo with operatable firing hail-fire missiles, if you are vietnamese russia has been helping you and supplies you with 3 mil mi 24 hind attack transport heli`s 2 mortar positions an armory of explosives snipers ETC SAMPAM boats with 30mm. mounted stolen american chain guns and 2 rocket mounted silo truck`s

jeu de rôle aléatoire 11 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an johnthewolf said…
(both teams have an armory BTW)
il y a plus d’un an killshotzzz said…
Name and Rank: Sergeant Aaron Walters
Attitude: Hostile and Rude at some points, can be nice at others
Appearance: Pic
Side: American Soldiers
Bio: He signed up for the war, he loved the idea of being able to kill someone legally and get away from it.

(I'm sayin somethin hope ya don't mind)

*Aaron rushed towards a mounted Browning .40 millimeter Machinegun, getting to it he opened fire on the approaching Vietcong soldiers tearing them to shreds, bits and pieces of still warm flesh were flung about the battlefield from the downed soldiers* Come on men do you wanna live forever *He continued to blow away the Vietcong as the ammo ran dry with an unsatisfying click* Shit *He grabbed the M16-A1 Assault Rifle off his back and opened fire, the 30 round magazine quickly ran dry as the last of the Vietcong fell. He had a big smile accross his face* Now thats how ya do it men

(This is what he looked like before he joined)
last edited il y a plus d’un an
 Name and Rank: Sergeant Aaron Walters Attitude: Hostile and Rude at some points, can be nice at othe
hmmm... MUSIC TIME!
sgt. maj. larry mc`noughly
well mannered man usually prefers to blow something up
age 26 *mcnoughly complimentts the dead bodies everywhere and laughs* "thats one hell of a skill lad but you forgot one *vietcong soldier walks torward me trieing to sneak attack me* *shoves knife in soldiers mouth and twists* thats one hell of a skill aint it lad
*alright howabout this turns on radio in helicopter *ccr fortunate son playing* hehe thats something aint it lad or do you want something like this *channel surf`s until finding hardcore rock version of johnny i hardly knew `ye* actually you wanna be me wingman aaron
*Aaron looked at him* And who might I ask you are
larry mc`noughly lad came here from ireland *helicopter blades whurring* shit theyre coming uhhh... you might wanna stand back me boy this is one hell of a job *hind attack helicopter flies over trees* blows up the heli with a stinger missile* *scraps come falling down ARHAHAHAHAHAR that was one hell of a kill wasnt it OOHOOHOOHAHAHA
wait *sets up sentry* russian foot comes falling* *sentry shoots it 3 times ripping it inot shreds of leather and skin* that was something too wait *head falls* *shoots it with M-14 from armory* hehe
*Aaron shrugs* Not really, I've seen better, hell I've done better *He isn't impressed, he didn't like people now aday due to the war, he didn't know who he could trust, he had been shot by friendly fire way to many times*
well if you dont bielieve your fit for it and if you can do better let me see you *hands an extra mag for M16* go to the forest and try to survive with a combat knife, blanket and sleeping bag and a bottle of water hehe *hand you everything* and a broken foot mwahaha you were ignorant *knocks you out with but stock of rifle throws you in a helicopter *you wake up hanging from the step of the bell huey *larry steps on your hand and you fall into the trees as the heli flies away and other traitors shoot at you as you fall* wait no NO! huey spins out of control crashing throught trees
(-_-)
ah shit what did i do