jeu de rôle aléatoire Cannibal l’amour HighSchool

Noone_N posted on Sep 28, 2012 at 08:30PM
This is based off nothing but a place for people who like violent roleplays, or are just bored as hell and feel like venting while listening to BVB or MCR.
-----
No Godmodding
Ask before eating, it's good table manners
Swearing, sex, and violence is allowed

Provide a name, age, personality , appearence, and the norm like bio. Also if they are a cannibal or not, we need teachers , too, not just students. Have fun you crazy freaks!

jeu de rôle aléatoire 1685 réponses

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 1685

il y a plus d’un an Noone_N said…
Name: Noone Nekoniikawa
Cannibal
Personality: a sadist who lusts for attention, thus making him a Narcissistic Cannibal, he has a sweet side but it's rare, and he is bipolar, making it dangerouse when he's angered.
Appearence: Pic
 Name: Noone Nekoniikawa Age: 16 Cannibal Personality: a sadist who lusts for attention, thus makin
Noone sat under a tree reading a book never looking up. " Wow, big surprise she's DEAD. " He dropped the book and shut hs eyes resting.
il y a plus d’un an Directingchicky said…
Name: Paris Ashina
Appearance: Pic
Bio: She is not a cannibil, biut respects them, pretty much because she doesnt want to get eaten. She is fairly sarcastic and lovable yet bipolar and cant control her mood swings at all. So one minute she is sweet and lovable, the next she is trying to rip your arm off.
 Name: Paris Ashina Gender: Female Age: 16 Appearance: Pic Bio: She is not a cannibil, biut respec
Noone watched Paris walking around and got up to greet her. " Hello!" He put his arm around her shoulder and smiled.
"Um, hello." she replied back. She raised an eyebrow at his arm over her shoulder.
" So how are you? I don't think I have met you yet...." He smiled cutely.
"I'm..fine. My name is Paris.." she picked his arm up and moved it from her shoulder cautiously.
" My names Noone!" He laughed. " Noooone!"
She laughed a bit and stepped forward, " Nice to meet you, but I have to leave." she turned and kept walking.
Noone jogged up to her. " Where you going? Are you going to the office?"
She nodded, " Yeah, I am." she kept walking.
" I can show you where it is...." He stepped in front of her.
// this is the highschool//
 " I can montrer toi where it is...." He stepped in front of her. // this is the highschool//
"Okay, that would be great thank you."
il y a plus d’un an wantadog said…
Name: Sora.

Personality: He has multiple personalities.

Personality: He has multiple personalities.

Personality one: This is his original personality. It is calm, quiet, and shy. He finds emotions like love, anxiety, and fear to be foreign to him because he hasn't felt them in years. He tends to draw alot as a means of holding back his other personalities, often causing even more psychological harm to himself in the process. He is extremely unstable and switches between personalities without warning. The slightest trauma threatens to create more personalities, in which case, his original personality is in danger of disappearing altogether.

Personality two: It is identified by it's extreme cannibalism and love of all things pain related. He will kill anyone regardless of his prior relationships with them just to feel the pleasure of ripping them apart. It usually only comes out when Sora is in danger. It is easily the most dangerous of his personalities and is the one Sora is the most afraid of. It can use almost any weapon like a master

Personality three: A womanizer. He loves to flirt, mostly with Alyssa, who tends to be the nearest girl to him. He seeks out fun like it's life itself and will do anything to have a great time. Work is repulsive to him and he is possibly the only personality that wants to protect the original Sora.

Personality four: A mute personality. Loses all ability to talk when this one is active. Laughs at everything.
Bio: as we go.....

He is both cannibal and not cannibal.

Appearance: Pic.
last edited il y a plus d’un an
 Name: Sora. Age: 16 Personality: He has multiple personalities. Personality: He has multiple
He nodded and walked through the giant open doors, there was students everywhere going in and out of rooms. " See this place is always busy and you never know whats gonna happen."
She nodded and followed him.
Noone walked with his hands in his pocket to a great door and looked up . There was an old painting above it of an angel & demon embracing each other and he turned smiling " Welllll...this is it! You'll get some people to welcome you maybe."
She smiled and walked to the dlors, " Thank you again." she opened them and went through them.
// I'm gonna bring a headmaster in//
The headmaster was lounging in his office when he saw a girl come in. " Hello."
A small boy could be seen in the corner of the headmaster's office. He seemed not to notice the girl and continued drawing something on the wall. He was a frequent visitor of this office and usually hung out in there.
She nodded to the headmaster, " Hello, its uh my first day and I was told to come here."
Noone walked in and passed in a paper containing her information. " Hello Sora in here again? Who am I talking to ?"

The headmaster looked up and took the paper . " Hello... Paris is it?"
She nodded, " Yes."
Sora looked up. "You need not worry. I am in complete control at the moment." he said quietly before continuing his drawing.
Noone smiled. " That's good."

The headmaster nodded. " Well I have your schedule here." He looked in his desk.
Sora didn't respond. He continued drawing. His drawing was of an incredibly detailed waterfall. He started adding some finishing touches, still not paying much attention to the other people in the room.
Paris nodded and waited, " Thank you."
Noone got closer and leaned down. " Why are you here? Did something happen?"

The headmaster handed her the small notebook, and smiled. " Here it is."
Sora glanced over. "I like this office. "he" doesn't come out when I'm here." he said, referring to his second personality as if it were a separate entity.
Noone smiled. " That's good..." He put his hand on his head," Your so cuutee!"

// another pic of Noone with the same guy.//
 Noone smiled. " That's good..." He put his hand on his head," Your so cuutee!" // another pic of N
She nodded and took it , " Thak you." she smiled before leaving.
"You're welcome!" the headmaster smiled and waved.
Sora: *Finally looks at Paris as she leaves.* "Non-cannibals never last too long. I hope she does..."
Noone sighed. " That's not nice...But I kinda hope so , too."
Paris walked to her first class and took a seat.
// can you help me find people to join? Cuz I'm doing it on my own.//
il y a plus d’un an killshotzzz said…
(Here Noone, I'll join in on it)

Name: Aaron
Gender/Skin color: Male, White/Caucassion
Cannibal or not: No he isn't
Personallity: Laid back, calm, likes to keep to himself, doesn't like other people, he had too bad of a past with others
Appearance: (In pic) He has a Large Tattoo on his back in the shape of A Dragon holding onto a cross (Will post pic later)
Bio: He had a rough and dangerous childhood, he had to take up killing people in order to survive, his first kill was one of his closest freinds that had come at him with a knife, he still doesn't understand why he did it. He hates his family and just up and left one day
 (Here Noone, I'll rejoindre in on it) Name: Aaron Age: 18 Gender/Skin color: Male, White/Caucassion
//thanks a lot ^-^ put him anywhere!//
Noone got up and left." Seeya Sora! " Noone went into the halls to get something for gym. He stood in the locker room humming to himself.
il y a plus d’un an Nevermore_ said…
(Sound cool! I'll definitely be joining later)
// great I gotta bo seeya laterz!^-^?//
Sora continued adding the finishing touches and stood up. His clothing was slightly too large for him, his hands barely showing past his sleeves. He pulled his cap down lower over his face and left the room, completely ignoring the headmaster. He wandered around, unsure of whether to attend class or not. He knew the headmaster would never expel him, but he might as well. He turned around to head to his room to pick up his schedule.
(Np)

*Aaron was inside the Locker room changing, he was about to skip out on class. A large Tattoo was showing on his back, he had already put all his clothes on except his shirt. A large scar was protruding from his side right below the ribs. He cringed when he tightened his belt, his pants scraping against the scar* Dammit mother Fucker who did this is gonna die a painful death
 (Np) *Aaron was inside the Locker room changing, he was about to skip out on class. A large Tattoo
Paris changed in the girls locker room, the shorts that they had given here were a bit short, but still covered evrything major and the tank top she was wearing was abit baggy. She felt umcomfortable and kinda stood oin the back a ways.
*Aaron finished putting his shirt on and left the locker room, his boots clicking on the tiled floor, he walked past the woman's locker room and continued on, right out the doors of the school*
The girls gym classes were forced to run. They led them outside and told them to run around the block. Paris kept up for the most part, but she hated running. She was for booksmarts and arts, not physical activities. She slowed to a walk and walked around the area instead, really tempted just to run home.
*Aaron glanced her way, but kept walking, he didn't have time to be bothered by the looks of a woman, he had to find and kill the one's that gave him the scar. He did stop for a second just to look her way again*
She caught him looking and smirked, but kept walking. She needed to get back to the locker room and change.
Sora had completely ignored any orders the gym teacher gave him. He had brought a crayon and was making pretty artwork on the ground. He rarely responded when spoken to.
*He turned away and walked off the campus, heading towards a local gang hangout location*