jeu de rôle aléatoire The Strange, The Weird, The Unusual

-Soul-Smasher- posted on Aug 01, 2012 at 02:10AM
Not to long ago, all mythical creatures came out of hiding. Aliens, Vampires, Elves, Werewolves, Fairies, Mermaids, ect. Humans instantly hated them. No laws protected the monsters so hate crimes became more violent and frequent. To try calming violence, the goverment made the CRA. A agency much like dog catchers, but for monsters. If a creature reveals their selves in public they can be sentenced to 3 years in containment or even death. Now the creatures and humans have grown to hate each other and the tensions are high. Some humans hunt the creatures, kill them. Now the creatures are doing the same.

Name:
Human or Creature (If creature, which one?):
Personality:
Looks:
Background:
Family?:

Rules:
-NO God-modding.
-You can have up to 4 characters.
-No being overly-powerful.
(Not to many rules. XD)
last edited on Aug 02, 2012 at 02:33AM

jeu de rôle aléatoire 1350 réponses

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 1350

il y a plus d’un an lioside said…
Name: blake
Human or Creature: demon/elf
Personality: changes
Looks: (pic)
Background: he grew up always having to kill everyone he met to survive
Family?: unkown
 Name: blake Gender: male Age: 29 Human ou Creature: demon/elf Personality: changes Looks: (pic)
il y a plus d’un an Directingchicky said…
Name: Katra
Human or Creature (If creature, which one?): Human
Personality: Kind and very sweet, yet has the most sarcastic mouth in the world.
Looks: Pic
Background: Is one of the only humans that does not hate the creatures. She treats them equally and will not flinch away from them or try to hurt them.
Family?:None.
 Name: Katra Gender: female Age: 25 Human ou Creature (If creature, which one?): Human Personalit
il y a plus d’un an -Soul-Smasher- said…
Name: Andi Greeve
Human or Creature (If creature, which one?): Werelion [Thats right, lion! Shakin' it up.]
Personality: Doesn't like most humans, funny, impatient.
Looks: Layered long gold-blonde hair, pale, grey eyes, tall, skinny, animal like fangs, lion eyes.
Background: Her parents were Zoologist. When she found out she was a werelionthey wanted to study her, even if it meant killing her. She ended up accidently killing her father in a fight and ran away.
Family?: Her mother which she hasn't seen in years.
last edited il y a plus d’un an
(are we able to start now)
(Sure.)
Andi walked with her hood up. Thank goodness she could look human most of the time. Felt lucky that she wasn't a Yeti or something. They always get attacked.
*sits on a curb with katana on the ground next to him*
Katra walks to her home, humming several different songs and kept her hands in the pockets of her jeans.
She wasn't watching where she was going and tripped over over some guy's sword. Falling into people. They curse at her to watch out and angrily walk away.
*sees* are you ok
"Yeah. Sorry about that." She says. Her hood falls down. She keeps her mouth closed so no one sees her long canine teeth.
She walks past them and the girl nearly fell into her, "You alright?" she asked, helping her to steady herself.
*stands up and grabs katana then walks off*
All of a sudden a rock hits her back. She accidently lets out a growl, then covers her mouth. "Go back to your cave, werewolf!" The obnoxious man yelled. Andi smiled and shook her head. "They always say werewolf." She says to herself. She tries walking away when another rock hits the back of her head hard.
She glared at the men and hurled the rock back at them smacking them in the face, "Shut the hell up you brokeasses!" she snarled at them and turned to the girl, "You alright?"
*walks into a store and buys a water melon when he walks out a hobo throws a apple at the back of his head then he just walks off*
(I added more info in the description.)

She felt the back of her head. Warm liquid sticked in her hair and her fingers. She started shaking. "I have to go before they get here." She says, running. She didn't get far before she heard them. The CRA...
She cursed and grabbed the girls arm, "Look, I know what you are, I don't care. My house is right down here." she pulled her towards her home.
il y a plus d’un an Chrome-Crow said…
Name: Ava Lean
Human or Creature (If creature, which one?): Mermaid
Personality: Rude, Sarcastic, Smart-Alic
Looks: Long wavy layered black hair, green eyes, blue tail, black swim suit top, pale skin.
Background: Washed up on a beach somewhere. All she knows.
Family?: Noz
Her nails turn into claws. She looks at the girl with her cat like eyes. "Hurry." She says.
She quickly unlocked her door and pushed the girl inside and locked the door behind them, " I seriously hate those people." she said, referring to the CRA.
"I'm like the Hulk." She half-laughed. "I get angry I turn into something. Accept instead of a green giant, I'm a weird lion thing." She stands up snd shakes her head, trying to calm down. Her nails turned back to nails. "The CRA have gotten me more then once, same with humans." She says while wiping dried blood off on her paints.
il y a plus d’un an Alvin2442 said…
Name: Jet Burn
Human or Creature (If creature, which one?): Human
Personality: Serious, Helping
Looks: Pic
Background: Jet used to kill the creatures, like his parents, then he saw the true intetions and started to protect them.
Family?: Dead, he killed them, trying to protect the creatures
 Name: Jet Burn Gender: Male Age: 17 Human ou Creature (If creature, which one?): Human Personal
*catches hobo from earlier and punches the hobo till they both are nearly dead*
il y a plus d’un an sleepwalkers said…
Name: Noene Yami
Creature: Demon
Personality: bipolar , sadistic and bi
Looks: pic
Background: He was abandoned as a child and he lived in Egypt, but he then moved to Japan where he adapted. He simply moves around a lot but tries to not get connected to people because when he does he ends up devouring them....
Family? : Dead...
 Name: Noene Yami Gender: Male Age: 17 ( 6,087) Creature: Demon Personality: bipolar , sadistic a
*Sits against the wall of a building*
"Thats a lot of hiding me but, I really should go before the CRA breaks down your door." She puts her hood back up and tries covering her eyes with her bangs. She opens the door and rushes out.
*sees* why are you in such a hurry
"Shhh." Andi says quitely. She cocks her head to the right. A CRA van slows and parks across the street.
il y a plus d’un an sleepwalkers said…
Noone walked by in his shaow form unseen till he saw Andi " Hello? Why are you hiding did you get caught?
She stood in her doorway watching her
She pointed more desperately at at CRA van while walkibg right past the guy in the shadows
"Get back in here, or you will get caught." she said to Andi,
"I can't, I need to get out of this area."
She tossed her the keys to a car, and pointed to it, "Go. There should be directions to a place a little ways from here."
"Thanks." When she got to the car she turned arround. "You're better than most humans. I'm Andi."
"Katra. Go, I'll meet you there once I get rid of these guys."
She gets in the car and runages around. She finds sunglasses and puts them on to hide her eyes. Andi reads the map, throughs it aside, then drives off.
She waits until she drives off, then she approaches the CRA van and the men inside. They ask her a whole bunch of questions and she in her own polite way, tells them to fuck off. Then once they leave, she gets on her motorcycle (couldn't resist sorry XD) and heads for the place she sent Andi.
She contiues driving. She drives past a CRA van forcing a fairy to the ground. Andi shakes her head. "CRA and Creature Hunters are everywhere in this town." She thinks. It is about time I leave.
She passees by the fairy and Cra and stops, yelling at the CRA. She pulls out her ID and they back off, and she helps the fairy to her feet and lets her leave after yelling at the CRA men again before driving off.
~30 Minutes Later~

She pulls into some place and gets out of the car.
She arrived shortly after Andi and walked up to her.
She turns to Katra. "Whats here?"
She pulled out her keys and pressed one of the buttons and the large iron gates opened to show her large home out there. "My real home." she smiled and walked in.
"Why do you help us? Help, ya know. Monsters."
She looked at her, "Because I know that I am not any better than you. I don't thinkl of myself as superior to anyone, well except for a few." She pulls out her ID and shows it to her, "I am currently one of the top agents in the CRA. I only allow the men in my town to take monsters in custody if they harm humans or other monsters without reason. "
She laughs. "They must not follow the rules then."
She smiles devlishly, "Oh believe me, if they break my rules, I break them. I may be a woman, but every man that works for me knows what I will do to them if they disobey me. The men that were beating a fairy on the way up here are currently being beaten themselves. I do not tolerate that kind of abuse here." she opens the door to her large home.
"I don't remember ever hurting a human, and they've arrested me 2 times. Well, the 2nd time was for escapeing the 1st time." Andi says and follows Katra in.