jeu de rôle aléatoire Lives Not Lost (Private RP. Invite Only)

Xarptic_Sojack posted on Jul 31, 2012 at 10:15PM
Well, this is just a kind of...loosely made RP. Takes place in a generic city with no specific era.

jeu de rôle aléatoire 304 réponses

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 304

il y a plus d’un an Xarptic_Sojack said…
(I'll use Fallax, mostly. Might throw in a Xarp or Dae or someone eventually.)
il y a plus d’un an Nevermore_ said…
(you know I'm using Elisabet haha. Might throw in one or two others I'd need be, we'll see how it goes ^_^ you wanna start, or do I have to since you made the forum lol)
(It's fine XD I'll start)

Fallax stood - rather leaned - outside of a building. The days there had been long...and lonely. He spent the majority of his days wandering the streets, and many of his nights either in a bar or a hotel room. His sleep had been restless and his stomach roared for something to eat. He cursed himself for giving up souls, seeing as they would keep him sustained much longer than either blood or flesh did. He stared up at the glaring sun and quickly looked away, holding back a hiss at the heat it seemed to aim straight at him. It was times like this that not wearing a shirt was very useful.
Error
Elisabet was walking down the street, her constant traveling, or was it running, had taken her to this new town only yesterday. She had yet to find out that one of the very things which she was running from was right but a block away from her and she cluelessly was walking straight for him. She believed she was cursed at times, and maybe she was, nothing ever seemed to go as planned, no matter how many new towns and cities she tried to start over in, there was always something to chase her off, something that got too real too fast.
As the demon stood in the baking sun, he got lightheaded. "Dammit," he grumbled. The hunger and heat had gotten to him all at once. He slid down the stone wall, tearing his back up with scratches and scrapes, before resting on the ground. The wounds were nothing. He just needed something to eat and he would be fine. "Just...something to eat..."
last edited il y a plus d’un an
Elisabet continues walking, her destination in mind happening to be the building which Fallax was leaning against. When she saw him there, her heart sunk and her mind froze, though her feet kept moving, she walked right in font of him, hoping he wouldn't notice. From a glance she stole just before passing him, she could tell he was in bad shape. She wanted so badly to be able to keep going and forget about seeing him, but it was just a few strides past him that her feet stopped moving.
Fallax noticed the person stop a few feet away. Having not seen who it was, he had no way of knowing that it had been Elisabet. "What...?" he halfway growled. "What do you want? I'm...I'm fine..." Aside from the tan given to him from the foreboding sun, his skin was pale from weakness.
Elisabet repressed a sigh before putting a smirk on her face and turning back around to look at him, "Don't lie. You look like you're starving. Don't you remember how to eat?" she joked, though she knew it was really no laughing matter.
The voice rang a bell. Rang a strong, loud bell. "Oh god..." he grumbled. Having spent so much time trying to find her, Fallax had given up his search for Elisabet a while back and grew to lessen her in his mind for abandoning him that way. "No...No I haven't," he said dryly. "And I'm fine...Just...Just leave me...just like you did before..."
"I think it's pretty obvious you're not." his words hit her hard but she ignored them and refused to show her emotion. "now why don't you get up and go kill something."
"Tch! Do you even listen to yourself?" he spat. "You just answered your own question. Look at me...You expect me to be able to kill shit like this?" He glanced up at the silhouette blocking the blindingly bright light of the sun. "I...I just need something...A rat maybe...just...just a little bit of blood so I can get on my feet again..."
Elisabet let out a soft sigh before walking closer, kneeling down in front of him and holding out her arm. "drink then."
Fallax glanced up at her, and for a moment felt like things had gone back how they had been. "I'm not stupid," he hissed, quickly dismissing the thought. "You have those...scales. I'm not biting onto that..."
"I won't use them, I promise. Think of it as a peace offering." she tried convincing him, her tone suddenly softer. She knew she was wrong to leave him without an explanation, and he had every reason not to trust her, but it still hurt that he didn't.
He eyed her suspiciously again, but grabbed hold of her arm. Wrapping his mouth around the wrist, he bit down into the veins there, slowly increasing the pressure so as to drag out the pain. Once the skin had been pierced, however, his fangs slid in quick and deep.
She winced and her hands curled into fists at the pain, she knew he drug it out purposely, but did as she promised and didn't use her scales or even so muh as pull away. She just say there and let him drink, feeling it was the least she could do.
After a few minutes, he stopped and pulled away. The blood that had ran through his mouth and down his throat stained his tongue a vibrant red and his teeth a mild orange.
She pulled her arm back and scales grew over the bite mark to stop the bleeding. "Better?" she asked, still kneeling before him.
He gave a nod. "Better." Taking in a breath, he relaxed a bit. "So...Need I ask what brought you here?"
"Same thing that brings me anywhere," she told him with a shrug. She didnt really know what had brought her to that place in particular other than chance.
He grabbed hold of her shoulder and pushed himself up to a standing position. In an effort to continue on with their 'truce', he made an offer. "You...Wanna go..." he stumbled over the last word, "Fuck? Wanna go fuck?" It was not what he was truly wanting to say, but it was what came out.
Elisabet couldn't help but laugh as she stood as well, "are you saying that's what you want?" She honestly wouldn't mind something like that, but she also notice his hesitation.
"Kinda...I mean...It's been a while. Last thing we did, actually..." He sighed and looked at the sun, not seeming quite as bright anymore. "Though...I could still go for something to eat..."
"Then how about some food first and then fucking later?" She suggested once again wearing that smirk she liked so much.
Fallax grinned slightly, warming up to her, letting his guard down. "Know of any good human farms around here?" he asked, referring to any place that people gathered that he could pick someone off without being noticed.
"Malls are always a good place. Does this place have one?" she was glad he was finally warming up again, but refused to show it. She cared, and that scared her, she wanted something with him, but at the same time she didn't.
"I believe so. I mean, a place this big. There's bound to be something..." He looked at her for a moment, once more feeling that warmth of the past. A warmth that hastily turned to a burn as his memories caught up to the moment she left. He sighed and turned to walk off. "C'mon...Let's go find something."
Elisabet said nothing, but followed him nonetheless. She suddenly found herself wondering if he would take her back, but pushed the thought away. It was so much easier when they were just together for the sex, before things became real, became emotional, mature, scary...
Fallax glanced back at her and sighed. "You wanna skip the food and just get to the sex?" he offered, seeing the change in her eyes.
Elisabet shook her head, "No, you need to eat before you start feeling bad again."
He smirked a little. "Alright, alright. We wouldn't want that, now would we?"
"Definitely not," She smirked back at him, "so let's go." His smirk, however faint it was, comforted her quite a bit.
The demon started heading for the nearest large shopping center, finding himself at a large building, both vertically and otherwise. "This is their mall; not enough space to expand on the ground so they stacked it up."
"Still works either way, same amount of people." Elisabet spoke as she walked inside with him.
"I only think it appropriate to head up to the food court for such an occasion," he said with a smirk as they rounded a corner to an elevator.
Elisabet gave a laugh at the thought, "Alright, food court it is." She entered the elevator and looked at the map within to see which floor the food court was on before pressing the appropriate number. It was strange, after just seeing him on the side of the road, after having left him the way she did, to now be in an elevator with him, going find him some one to eat. it surprised her that he even gave her a chance, and she didn't know if it was a good thing or a bad thing.
As he leaned back against the wall of the elevator, he hissed. The wounds from his sliding down the wall were still tender and nowhere near healed.
Elisabet quickly looked over at him when he hissed, unaware of his injuries. "What's wrong?" she asked with genuine concern which was somewhat unlike her, though not always where he was concerned.
"I think I tore up my back outside," he half whimpered. "It hasn't healed yet. I need more energy first..."
"well we're working on that now," she said as the elevator came to a stop and the doors slid open.
Fallax gave a nod. "Don't have energy to spare on that right now," he said with a playful smirk. "Sure as hell not enough for later..."
She smiled and rolled her eyes a little at his comment about later , "are you saying you need more blood before you can kill someone?"
"I'm saying I need more blood before we have sex," he replied with a smirk. "Unless you want me passing out in the middle." He started walking out onto the food court floor. "That, and so I can stand up to the damage I'll hope you inflict."
Elisabet shook her head at him and followed closely, staying by his side, "I thought that was what the meal was for?"
"It is. That, and I'm starving. Unless you'd rather get everything I need from you." He wobbled a little and leaned against her.
"I think you might be a little out of it," she said with a laugh, putting an arm around him when he leaned over to help hold him up.
"Ya think," he smirked back and spotted a lone woman off in a corner. "Her," he pointed out. "She'll do perfectly."
"Go for it," She let go of him and nudged him forward a little. It was strange how quickly things seemed to go back to normal between them, but that seemed to be the case each time and she was glad to have at least that consistency.
Fallax stumbled a little bit. He glanced back at her and smirked playfully. Upon reaching he woman, he gave a subtle nip to her shoulder, injecting his toxins in, whih allowed him to continue feeding up until the oman passed out, and even a few minutes after.