jeu de rôle aléatoire Molting Cracks II; Bloodshot.

aNinnyMouse posted on May 27, 2012 at 04:58AM
It's been several years now. The vampires have finally integrated themselves into the veins of society. No longer creatures of myth and legend. No longer minorities.

Ever since they've reared their heads in this world. There has been an increase in violence from both the humans that protest their very existence and the vampires vying for domination over the human's world.

The once peaceful group that called themselves Voices for Vampires have now become a full on vengeful cult that worship the very ground the vampires. They have utilized the name society has given them, to intimidate and prove their devotion by wearing society's scorn with pride. They now call themselves Bleeders.

There are also the vampire hunters, an equivalent of the hitman who only specialize in killing those with fangs. They are hard to find and very few, but you can a hold of one if you know the right people.

But good has come from the vampires. Not just personal good of the vampires with good morals, but universal good. Recently after many years of experimentation. Scientists have discovered that the vampire's blood is the source to their rapid healing and are currently working on a way to recreate that for humans.

Yes, there's no turning back now. The vampires are here to stay, but some humans refuse to accept that.

Based on link and link

NO MORE RULES!
last edited on May 31, 2012 at 04:50AM
save

jeu de rôle aléatoire 362 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 301-350 of 362

il y a plus d’un an TeamPeeta649 said…
(Should I make a profile?)
il y a plus d’un an aNinnyMouse said…
((you don't have to. i just made that because i didn't want to waste the effort i put into it.))
(Okay. Uhh I have no clue how I should start)
((Me...neither. D: UHUM....maybe i should put Carmilla somewhere...and stuff?))
(Sure. Ah I'll be a vampire. His name shall be Magnus and the other's, a female, shall be Bane. If you've read the Mortal Instruments series would should be able to put those together and know who that is. MAGNUS BANE! Sorry, major fangirl moment.)
(((HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA­AAA­AA-­nev­err­ead­it-­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YY!­!))
(lol)
il y a plus d’un an shadowcon99 said…
"How does this work. If you do not join me you death is certain."
il y a plus d’un an wolfmaster3000 said…
-Marcus and Asmodeus left the cafe- "so what's our Job Marcus why did the order send us here?" -Marcus smirked- "There's a Vampire named Logan that lives here he runs the underground, from what we can tell he is very smart and hasn't revaled much about him self it wouldn't be surprise if he thinks we still exist."

-Asmodeus had doubt- "The black order has done fine keeping it's self in the dark. look at hilter no one know's it was me who killed him." -Marcus laughed- "witch brings me to my next point we need to stop at A old friend of mines house, I wonder if he still think i'm alive" -Asmodeus smirked- "your talking about Arnold aren't you ?" -Marcus smirked and nodded- "yup he's been good friend to me for a while , Mind you I need to find something to give him his information never comes free." -Marcus and Asmodeus laughed-
il y a plus d’un an Nevermore_ said…
"I beg to differ, dearest. I've survived for quite a while being chased by numerous people. I think I could handle one more."
il y a plus d’un an wolfmaster3000 said…
( Mollie log in your chat :O xD please :D :D :D )
"I will not push you I just thought you should know the truth. Humans are a race going extinct Juniper it is best you realize that now."
"I'm quite aware of the condition the human race is in, but that doesn't mean I can't stil have a little fun with them. Like I said before, I'm on my own side, not anyone else's. "
(sorry, I keep over looking this forum for some reason...)
"If that is how you feel. But my door is always open Juniper."
"What's he sayin'? What's he tryin'a do?" Arnold tugged at her sleeve, getting as close as he possibly could to the headpiece.
"I understand," She said before putting her hand over the microphone end of the phone and turning toward Arnold, "He's trying to get me to join him and turn on all humans like they have," She said in a whisper.
(I have no clue how to jump in)
"Tell him you've seen the error of your ways. You're with him one hundred percent."
(UHHH
hold on

Let me see if we can help out.))
"what?? Why?! I don't want to work with that jerk!" She told him in an urgent whisper, making sure the phone couldn't pick up any of what she was saying.
(Well are these people vampires and what are they doing? Where are they? Maybe I can figure out how to throw mine in)
((Arnold Wolf is a vampire hunter but he only hunts when he's being paid to hunt. Juniper is an old vampire frenemy of his and they're both in her apartment conspiring against shadowcon's charrie. SC's charrie's name is Logan and he's a wealthy business dude who wants to enslave all of the humans.))

"Because... because please?" Arnold raised his eyebrows. "I won't try to kill you no more no matter what!" He then strained his neck and glanced over his shoulder something about a price.
Juniper rolled her eyes, "alright fine! but i've got to make it believable, so when i hit you, yell," She said before uncovering the microphone and yelling at him, "You mother fucker! How dare you!" she then swung at uppercut right for Arnold's gut. "You know, I might have just changed my mind, dear. Humans are pigs. When can we meet?"
(peet, if you post anywhere, anywhere at all, I will send Donovan and Dimitri your way, cause i'm trying to work them in as well.)
Arnold's knees buckled as his soft squishy belly embraced Juniper's blow. He caught himself on the wall. "Aaaaagh! What fuck?! You didn't have to fucking hit me! You fucking bitch! Fuck-" He coughed. "Ing... parasite...."
"Shut up you fucking asshole! can't you see i'm on the phone?!" Juniper yelled before aiming a soft kick for his ribs, grinning widely after.
The swift yet surprisingly soft blow to his ribs caused him to lose his balance and fall to the ground. He glanced up at her, tired of being in the position, and gave out a very convincing groan.
il y a plus d’un an YugiohFanatic1 said…
((Hey guys! I totally don't remember this RP,but I'll try it again! :D))
"Now if you would like."
(Thanks. Nin, Tenth Circle)

Magnus stood on the roof of the apartment that he and Bane were living in.

Bane walked out onto the balcony. "Magnus, are you on the roof again?" She waited for him. "Magnus! I know you're up there! Answer me!"
last edited il y a plus d’un an
Juniper gave a thumbs up to Arnold, "That'd be great, where should we meet then?"

(is Bane looking for Magnus or is Magnus looking for Bane? I'm confused.....)

Donovan and Dimitri stumbled drunkenly up the stairs to the roof. Unknowingly, the two were stained with crimson, Donovan with it on his hands, and Dimitri with specks of it around his mouth. They busted through the doors laughing loudly, not knowing that anyone else was up there.
(*facepalm* Sorry. I wasn't paying attention)

Magnus turned towards the doors and watched the two figures.
Arnold's grimace stretched its way to a big grin, showing the gaps between his yellow teeth. He responded to her by shoving his fat grubby thumb into the air, his other hand too preocupied with nursing his bruised belly.
"In the large park over looking the water."
"I'll see you there." Juniper said, grinning at Arnold.

Donovan and Dimitri continued talking to each other until they spotted Magnus. They fell quiet and watched him as well.
"I don't spose," Arnold nodded, stood up, and tugged at his sweat stained t-shirt, "youse can gimme a ride, eh?" He kept his voice low as he tried to lean against the floral papered wall.
Juniper nodded to him and covered the microphone again before speaking, "Yes, I will."
"Good." Logan hung up the phone.
Juniper hung up the phone, "Alright, lets go."
"Juliet."

Juliet blushed a little. "What is it sir?"

"You will go in my place. Take my car and persuade that young vampire to join us. And should the need arise you have my permission to kill the boy."
il y a plus d’un an iguana_loverr said…
Siege lays back on the couch. "Did you guys ever think it might be a trap? He's luring you to this place for a dark, twisted reason?"
Arnold started towards the door, completely forgetting about Siege's existence. He was startled when she spoke and he whipped around. "Trap? Nah, vampires don't do that shit to other vampires. 'Specially old farts like Logan."
Juniper shrugged, "I can handle if. Come if you think it's a trap, maybe you could help."
il y a plus d’un an iguana_loverr said…
Siege slowly stands up and starts to follow them. "I doubt I'll be much help, but if it is a trap, I suppose it would be fun to watch." She throws a cheesy grin on her face. "But you two should still be prepared for the worst."
Arnold suddenly put up a finger. "Weapons! You got any? I doubt there'd be any old conveniently placed rott'n' benches this time."
"yea, my brothers make me keep some, there's a wardrobe in my room that's full of weapons and other useful stuff."
"Hahaha... you're a crazy one. Where's it at?" Arnold stepped away from the door and glanced around the room.
"My bedroom," She said before leading the way to her room, and subsequently the wardrobe. She opened it to reveal several different types of guns, ammunition, an automatic bow with arrows, and even a few wooden stakes. "Knock yourself out."
"Who are you?" Magnus eyed them with narrowed eyes.