jeu de rôle aléatoire Institute For Gifted Youngsters;

c0caine posted on Apr 15, 2012 at 12:54AM
Basically A rip off of the X-men Trilogy.
One day, you're normal and living the life of a regular highschooler. But one day, you realize you aren't as normal as you thought. You're a mutant. Professor Charles Xavier comes to you, and invites you to come to the Institute for Gifted Youngsters in order to master your abilities and meet others just like you.

Welcome.. To the Institute for Gifted Youngsters. You are not alone. Not anymore.

Rules:
• No controlling other people's characters.
• Keep it PG-13.

That's basically it.
Have fun.
last edited on Apr 15, 2012 at 12:55AM

jeu de rôle aléatoire 656 réponses

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 656

il y a plus d’un an TeamPeeta649 said…
Okay, so I have never seen X-men, so basically it's just a place for mutant teens to go where they can learn about their power and learn how to control them, stuff like that?
il y a plus d’un an c0caine said…
Yeah! That's basically it. :]
But, in the Rp, you go to regular Highschool first and then when you find out about your abilities, Prof. Xavier will come you and ask if you will go to his institute.
last edited il y a plus d’un an
Okay, cool. I'll start thinking up a character.
error
Okay. :] I'm just going to start. ~

Ricky gingerly brushed her thin, layered, hair. She checked the time. 6:00 AM she thought to herself; she still had enough time to get ready. She slightly tossled her magenta purple upper layers and went to her closet. She pulled out a dark grey pullover and ripped skinny jeans. She slipped her Toms on and put on her necklace that her mother had gotten her before she died.
Applying a thick coat of eyeliner on her eyes, and some black lipstick on her heart shaped lips,she was satisfied with how she looked and prepared herself to leave for school.
Jules got out of bed and pulled on some dark blue jeans and a black t-shirt. He ruffled up his medium length black hair and walked downstairs, his silver eyes adjusting to the sunligt.
Ricky walked downstairs and spotted her brother, Liam, waiting. She was just about to speak when he quickly shushed her.
"Dad's on the couch, knocked out. We really don't want him waking up, now do we?" Liam frowned, running his hand through his blonde locks.
Ricky swallowed hard and nodded. She spotted a dark spot under Liam's left eye, and remembered the night before. Liam and their father had gotten into an argument. Which led to their father hitting him.
Liam grabbed his backpack and walked outside. Ricky followed behind.
Jules grabbed his watch from the table and pulled it on as he walked to the window and looked outside.
Arriving at school, Ricky and Liam parted ways. No one knew they were related, and they both liked it that way. Ricky was a Punk, and Liam was a popular football player. That didn't mix to well.
"Ricky! Hey, over here!" Hannah, probably the only friend Ricky had, called.
"Hi, Hannah," Ricky said softly, walking up to her and opening her locker.
"Did you hear about the uber rad mutants that are supposedly running around New York?" Hannah grinned, turning to her own locker and twisting the combanation in.
"Yeah.." Ricky answered. She wasnt really paying attention to what Hannah was saying, all she got was "rad", "running", and "new york".
Ricky grabbed her English book and slammed her locker shut.
"What's got you all in interested in this anyways? Their just regular people. But more advanced." Ricky frowned, grabbing into her backpack strap and beginning to walk to English.
"It's just cool!" Hannah smiled, and then silenced herself the rest of the way.
Jules walked to school and went inside then building. He went to his locker and grabbed his books.
last edited il y a plus d’un an
error
damn error
(xD)
"Well, I'm going to be late to math. See ya' later, Ricky." Hannah smiled and walked away.
Ricky shrugged and slipped into English. She got into her seat and pulled out her notebook; drawing.
(It is so annoying! lol)
Jules walked into English and sat down in the back. He pulled out his book and started reading.
(Haha! Yeah. it is. -___-)
"Morning, class!" Ms. D'Canto walked into class, grinning widely.
The class groaned in response.
Ms. D'Canto laughed, "Today, we will be reciting poems to each other. I will pick your partners." She smirked.
The class groaned once again.
After assigning the students to their partners. Ms. D'Canto glanced at Ricky and Jules. "You two," she smiled, "are partners."
Ricky looked over to Jules, and shrugged. Picking up her things and walking over to him.
Jules closed his book and sat up, putting his stuff aside.
Ricky settled down next to him. "Hi," she said softly, not really making eye contact with him.
"Hey."
Ricky bit her bottom lip, and handed him the sheet of paper with the poem. "I'm Ricky." She said, finally looking at him.
"I'm Jules." He looked at the poem. "So, how do you want to read it?"
"Err, I dunno," Ricky shrugged, "how else do you read poetry?" she felt dumb. But it wasn't her fault, she just wasn't into poetry. She was more into art.
"I mean, do you want to read a verse and then I read a verse?"
Ricky turned a slight pink, "O-oh, well.. sure." She rubbed the back of her neck.
"Okay. I'll start." Jev started reading the first verse of the poem clearly, his deep voice bringing the words to life.
error
damn it
(Lol. X3 Good morning, by the way.~)
Ricky watched Jules, getting lost in his words. Once it was her turn, she cleared her throat and began to read the second verse.
(Morning haha)

Jules listened to her read.
son of a bitch
(xDD)
Before Ricky could read, the bell rang. She sprang up from her seat and grabbed her things. Before she took off, she gave Jules a small smile. "Uh, y'er good at that.. poetry reading, stuff."
"Thank you." Jules shrugged slightly and grabbed his things, walking out.
(What's Jules's ability by the way? :3 I'm curious.~)
Ricky awkwardly rubbed her shoulder, and walked out of the room. She wasn't paying attention when a couple of cheerleaders came up to her.
"Hi, Ricky!" Angie, the head cheerleader, giggled.
Ricky raised a pierced eyebrow and frowned. "What do you want?" she snapped.
"We just wanted to invite you to our party!" One of Angie's minions smiled. "Josh wanted us to invite you." She winked.
Ricky's eyes widened. "J-Josh Bueller?"
She had a huge crush on him. And she was shocked to hear that he had wanted to invite her.
The cheerleaders nodded in unision, and held out a invitation. "See ya there, Ricky!" They walked away.
Ricky smiled to herself. Not knowing what the cheerleaders and Josh had In store for her.
((It's a secret >:D ))

Jules stuffed his things in his locker, his vains showing through his pale skin when his biceps flexed. He searched around in his locker and grabbed a small booklet from the back of his locker and started flipping through the pages. He wrote down the name and author of the poem that they had read, adding it to the list.
(Meh, somehow I knew you would say that. D<)

Ricky spotted Jules and walked over to him. "Hey," she looked down at the flyer, "did you get invited?"
(Haha)

Jules looked at her. "Invited to what?" He closed the booklet and put it back in his locker.
"The cheerleader's party." She held out the flyer.
"No, I haven't."
"O-oh, well.. you should come. I mean, you arent invited but It would be nice to have a familiar face there." Ricky looked down, biting her bottom lip.
"Are you sure?"
"Yeah," Ricky looked up, smiling slightly. "Im sure."
"Alright." He looked at the flyer. "I'll meet you there." He grabbed his things for the next class and walked down the hall.
(Timeskip? c:)
(Yep)

Jules walked down the sidewalk and arrived at the party. He looked around outside for Ricky.
error
error
son of a bitch!
(XDDDD)
Ricky stood outside. She wore a pair of ripped skinnies with a black v-neck. She didn't no what to wear so she just stook to casual. She spotted Jules and waved. "Jules, over here!"
(I have no patience when it's this time of the evening! xD)

Jules walking over to her. He was wearing his dark blue jeans and a black t-shirt with a black jacket over top.
(Same here xD)
Ricky felt a small smirk tug at her lips. "Well, dont you look dashing."
Jules made a noise in the back of his throat. "I didn't really feel like putting too much effort into my appearance for some cheerleader's party. I save my stunning good looks for other occassions." He smiled crookedly.