jeu de rôle aléatoire One Piece RP

sonoboreas posted on Jul 29, 2011 at 09:22PM
You live in the time of pirates, 1725. Gol D. Roger has died, The King of Pirates, the one man who had possession of the One Piece, a treasure so big it would give a man control of the world. That's not all Gol D. Roger did to become The King of Pirates. He was a brave man with an amazing crew and undying passion. But, with him dead, every man who can get his hands on a boat and crew has gone searching for this magnificent treasure. Now you have the chance as well! What will you do? Join our pirate crew? Join the Marines and fight the wrongdoers of this world? Or maybe become a bounty hunter and collect various pirates for the price on their heads?
The One Piece can only be found on the Grand Line, though. The Grand Line is one of the most dangerous sections of the sea. There are monsters everywhere and constantly changing climates.
This isn't the world you know though the inhabitants and geography of the planet is very much different then the one you know. Different types of people and creatures are on every island and continent.
The world is broken up into four parts:The North Blue, East Blue, South Blue, And West Blue.
Although you can choose any path in this world of pirates, you will most likely be most successful joining my crew! The only requirement is that you follow your ambition and dream.
And every crew needs a couple essentials. You can choose your position in the crew, be it a cook, navigator, doctor, or musician, anything you want!

So here it is! Time to join this amazing world!

Name;

Pirate,Marine,Bounty Hunter;

Age;

Preferred Occupation In The Crew;

Looks;

Personality;

Weapon;

Special Talent;

Bounty(If wanted);(Highest is $300,000,000

Pet or Special Item;

Passion or Goal;

Picture if Available

O and one more thing. There is a special fruit in this world of pirates called the Devil Fruit, also called the Cursed Fruit. They can give the eater many different and varying kinds of strange and interesting abilities depending on the type and variation of the fruit itself. Devil Fruits are said to be the fruits of the Sea Devil. Because encounters with them are rare (especially outside the Grand Line), a number of rumors about them have risen, making it difficult to tell whether some things are fact or fiction. Because of their power, if sold they can expect to reach well over $100,000,000. There are more than 100 types of Devil Fruit.

Paramecia
The most common of the three classes, users of Paramecia Devil Fruits gains super-human physical abilities or powers. Other users can alter features of their bodies or their environment. Finally, there are some users than can manipulate and generate some kinds of substances.

Zoan
The users of Zoan class Devil Fruits gains the ability to transform into an animal (and acquire every ability affiliated with said animal). The user can also transform into a human-beast hybrid form. There are Zoan Devil Fruits not only for common animals, but for prehistoric or ancient animals and mythological creatures as well (ancient and mythological are more rare, with mythical said to be rarer than some Logia Devil Fruits).

Logia
The rarest of the three classes, users of Logia Devil Fruits gain the ability to transform themselves into an element (making them intangible or indestructible, the exception being the Darkness Logia power which keeps the human body and makes the user more vulnerable towards pain). They also gain every ability related to that element and gain the skill to disperse, control and rejoin any part of their bodies while conscious and in control of their powers (including explosions, bullet wounds or cuts). Logia users can move every part of their transformed bodies while in element form.

Now you can't go finding these fruits anywhere and can't just start off with one. I will decide when and where a character can find or buy one but I'll make sure everyone gets a chance if they want one. The selection of the fruit is random though, you will have to pick a number from one to thirty-nine. Sadly, eating one will make you lose the ability to swim, in fact when still water reaches above your knees; your powers are rendered useless. And eating more than one fruit results in death.

The Crew:
Sonoboreas-Sanji-Captain-Plume Plume Fruit
Greenstergirl-Cassie-Helmsman
DemiTitan-Janji-Treasure and Goods Adviser
Rapunzeleah123-Isabella-First Mate-Slip Slip Fruit
PenelopeWolf1-Jessalynne-Musician and Doctor
Vlad_todd_fan-Trent-Weapons Operative and Engineer-Gum Gum Fruit
Alex13126-Marissa-Healer/Doctor
MCF2000-Zariyni-Cook
YellowCow-Riley-In Charge of Plank
Pinkbookworm-Mary-Records Crew's Actions
Monkey-Jane-Swab

Bounty Hunters:
Hades223-Jett

Pirate Captains:
Shadowcon-Logan
Logan's Crew:
Boreas-Law-Doctor and 1st Mate
Penelope-Samantha-Singer
Demi-Marge-Cook
Leah-Layne-Helmsman and Spy
 toi live in the time of pirates, 1725. Gol D. Roger has died, The King of Pirates, the one man who ha
last edited on Aug 12, 2011 at 09:50PM

jeu de rôle aléatoire 1326 réponses

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 1326

il y a plus d’un an sonoboreas said…
Name;Sanji

Pirate,Marine,Bounty Hunter;Pirate

Age;19

Preferred Occupation In The Crew; Captain

Looks;Picture

Personality;Easygoing, Always in a good mood, Loyal, Will die for friends

Weapon;Long sword

Special Talent;Ate the Moku Moku Fruit(Plume Plume Fruit) which is a Logia fruit that allows him to transform into smoke at will as well as control it.

Bounty(If wanted);$50,000.

Pet or Special Item;A black spider monkey

Goal;Become the King Of Pirates
last edited il y a plus d’un an
 Name;Sanji Pirate,Marine,Bounty Hunter;Pirate Age;19 Preferred Occupation In The Crew; Captain Lo
il y a plus d’un an greenstergirl said…
this looks cool

Im a pirate duh

Name: Cassandra but... everyone calls her Cassie
occupation in crew: The person who steers the boat
personality: loud, smart, kinda crazy, good fighter, considered the annoying one
weapon: sword
special talent: none...yet
bounty: 2,000
pet or special item: none

looks: looks like this (red hair and greyish eyes)

this looks cool Im a pirate duh Name: Cassandra but... everyone calls her Cassie age: 17 occupation
il y a plus d’un an DemiTitan said…
Name; Janji Lockear

Pirate,Marine,Bounty Hunter; Pirate (if he had to be one of them)

Age; 50

Preferred Occupation In The Crew; general advice on treasure see his special talent he uses a large office with various decorations and things spread out on the floor that only he can navigate

Looks; surprisingly unwrinkled but dry skin. dark skin. short black hair. wears a red bandanna and many gold rings on his fingers, he wears baggy clothes, big boots and has one of those magnifying diamondy things

Personality; quite smart and sharp tongued, is quick for plans and can pick up on lies

Weapon; various weapons and poisons in his large trunk with a heavy iron lock, he changes the one he carries often

Special Talent; He has an extensive knowledge of various items real or myth, how much they are worth and where it is said you may find them. He is a sort of gypsy dealer who barters for things with various contacts and not always for money but agreements.
He is quite a skilled dealer and can tell hat carrot a diamond is by looking at it and how heavy something is by holding it as well as having many maps and scrolls.

Bounty(If wanted); it depends what you think his name is (ranges from Tommy Sedgwick at £70 to Lance Weel at £300,000,000)

Pet or Special Item; what has he not got in his office
btw did you make this whole world up its really good
(No I wish, I got it from a show.)
Sanji sat down atop a barrel on the port that held his boat. He had been waiting all day for replies to the ad he sent out, asking for crewman. "My ship needs a flag." He noted, munching on an apple.
"come on Jassabell", I said slapping the back of the donkey I was riding. Behind me two goats and a camel pulled along my my movable goods stall. I was travelling to the new port market and stopped next to a youth sat on a barrel.
"I believe I have a Flag in my goods stall. Would you like to purchase it".
(Bounties only go up to 300,000,000)
I thought it over,"No. Thank you though, sir." I continued to let my mind wander.
I looked at him and said, "I smell treasure in your heart. Let me be the goods man of your ship. I have many ancient and rare objects I have bartered for over the years. Many men and women still owe me a favour and I can tell you the tale of many objects I have heard of on my travels".
I jumped off the barrel, my expression lighting up."Would you really? You look very learned in the ways of goods, I would love to have you on my ship."I said with a grin."And since your the first one to answer me you can have the largest room, all to yourself. Well, you also look like you need the biggest room."Looking back at all his gear.
"thank you. I only need one thing that I do not yet have. Do you have a very large desk. I like to have a large desk in the middle of the room so when I pull out a map I can dramatically push an array of valuable things and absolute rubbish to spread out a map or scroll so it seems so important that all that stuff doesn't matter. It makes you seem very wise to have a lot of clutter all mixed together and just a hammock in the corner to sleep in and to still know where everything is".
I don't think stealing from a vender in the middle of the market and getting caught is a very good way to get put in jail.

well that was about to happen to me. i had only slipped a couple jewels into my pocket, no biggy, until mr. ANNOYING saw me and called the town's police. i just ran. I mean, they should have sent the police the second they saw me, i mean i look like a pirate don't i?

I slid under a stand and tried to get through the crowd as i ran. i jumped on a couple of barrels until i was on the roof of a couple houses. i ran and jumped from house to house and the police still were following me. finally i saw my way out. i jumped off the roof and landed on my feet. i ran around some obstacles before making a sharp turn. i hid behind a door and they passed me. then i ran to the beach until i noticed some other pirates.
I laughed,"I have a desk in my small office you could use, I really only use that room for sleep." And I have a hammock already set up." I said all this by leading him through different aisles till we reached my ship, a walkway coming down from it."Feel free to arrange everything in your room." I said."And please, don't harm the ship. It was my fathers treasure."
I walked back to the main port, leaving Janji to his devices. I saw a strange girl leaping from building to building, and waved to her.
 I laughed,"I have a bureau in my small office toi could use, I really only use that room for sleep." An
il y a plus d’un an rapunzeleah123 said…
Name: Isabella

Marine, Bounty Hunter, Pirate: Pirate

Prefered Occupation on the Crew: Ship's mate (co captain)

Looks: Golden hair and hazel eyes, tall, fit

Personality: calm, loyal to the captain and crew, will die for friends, kind

Weapon: sword

Special talent: none, but shows signs of being especially powerful.

Bounty: $3,000

Pet or special item: golden eagle named Samuel
"Cassie!" I hissed. Where was she going?
I leapt down from the roof. "Samuel, see that guard over there? Distract him while I get past the gate to the dock."
My eagle flew off my shoulder toward the guard. I crept over the wall towards the docks as Samuel flew around the yelling guard's head.
I saw Cassie talking to a man. I sighed and scampered over to her.
"Yes, she's right over there. She would love to join to!" The girl stranger said to me, as her friend walked up.
"Are you Isabella?" I asked with a smile.
I lifted an eyebrow. "Yes, actually. I suppose Cass has told you about our lives as street rats? Well, she's right, because we are."
My eagle flew on my shoulder. "And this is Samuel."
"No matter your past life or heritage, you can join my crew. As well as that lovely bird." I said grinning."What positions would you two take?"
hey im bak
I smiled. "Thanks. It's hard to find an honest job. Well, being ship's mate would be nice. I've always wanted to co-captain."
(I just said you were unloading on the ship)
"Sh-Ship mate? Are you sure?" I asked beginning to smile
"Oh definitely." I skipped a rock on the water.
"Then this is definitely your lucky day." I said, a look on my face like a knew the punchline to a joke.
"Perfect," I grinned. "Looks like I'm a pirate now, huh?"
"Can...I steer the ship?" i asked him. "My dad was a fisherman until he died. I know how. you can trust me."

"No...you really can't." Isabella whispered under her breath to me. I playfully punched her.
"Very much so." I replied."Also, I made a promise to give the first mate of my new crew a gift."
"Yes of course you can, and what's your name by the way?"
laugh
(Wait first mate and ship's mate are the same thing, right? I think I was confusing myself xD)
"I'm Cassandra!!" I said excitedly. "Can we get on the boat now!?"
(Yes!)
"Of course, I'll show the way!"
(Okay. :D YAY gift!)

"I agree, let's get on the boat. And gift? What kind of gift?" I asked him.
okay

***RP***

In about 5 minutes the clutter was completely sorted out. I sat down in the one luxury item I owned. A grand old chair. I leaned back and looked out through a great window at the sea. I spread out some old enchanted Tarot Cards and a large brass compass.
I yelled to Sanji, "come here. I will do a reading and find out the treasure you are destined for".
"Yeah i wanna know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" i screamed.
"I'll show you soon, it will change your life. If you accept it." I said with a grin. I heard my name be called,"You guys can find the room with all the hammocks right?" I asked the two, they nodded."Great." I replied, heading towards Janji's office. I knocked on the door.
I laughed at her and poked her in the arm.
"HEY!!" i said as we walked down to the hammock room. we finally found it. "I CALL THIS ONE!!" i screamed.
"come in", I called
I sighed. "Seriously, Cass, calm down and quit screaming." I carefully picked the hammock closest to the porthole.
I opened the door and took a seat in the nearest chair,"How do you like the office?" I asked, looking at the cards.
il y a plus d’un an PenelopeWolf1 said…
Name; Jessabell "Jessa" Parkerson

Pirate,Marine,Bounty Hunter; Pirate

Age; 18

Preferred Occupation In The Crew; Musician or Cook

Looks; Long blonde hair, Scary Grayish Opal eyes, 4"11, fit, freckles, looks like 11 year old

Personality; fun, kind, happy, loving, can-kick-your-ass-if-you-hurt-my-friend type of girl, Loyal, a stealer

Weapon; a dagger and a necklace that turns into a slingshot

Special Talent; Singing, and Cooking

Bounty(If wanted);(Highest is $300,000,000), 3,000,000 (has stolen a lot of gold XD)

Pet or Special Item; Pet: Lilac, dog

Passion or Goal; To become a singer :)
I opened the porthole and let Samuel fly out and stretch his wings.
I looked on the dock next to the ship and saw a girl sitting there, I waved to her,"Wanna join my crew?"
"very well, take a card".
I looked back to Janji, then the cards. I picked one out of random and flipped it.
(Oops, forgot to put my passion or goal.
Passion or goal: to sing alongside Jessa)
(Kk)
I looked at the card, "you will go in search of something which will get you the respect you have always longed for"
"Yes, the One Piece." I replied.
I watched Sam for a while, then, knowing he wouldn't fly off, left the room and started exploring the ship.
I walked out of the office seeing if anyone else came, I saw the same girl sitting on the dock and I waved at her again. I saw Isabella wandering the ship and I called her over."Wanna see your gift now?"
I shrugged and then walked over. "Why not?"
I sounded nonchalant, but I really was curious.
il y a plus d’un an PenelopeWolf1 said…
I looked up from my bag and tilted my head. I walked over.
"Bonjour, I am Jessa. Who are you?" I asked, my voice thick with French accent.