PTA and Banished Pokemon Trainer Academy: The New Years Special!

Riku114 posted on Dec 24, 2013 at 09:12PM
This is a non-cannon. Meaning the things that happen in this special do not affect the main story and the main story does not affect this special. Though the rules of the main story still applies. This is a special and meant for fun and comedy than the regular story.

---------------------------

Welcome to the Pokemon Trainer Academy! The academy is off on a winter break with two weeks of no classes stretching from the December 23rd to January 6th! Over this break the academy had been having quite a few cheerful celebrations, in fact yesterday December 25th, we had finished celebrating Christmas. We have another upcoming celebration on December 31st and January 1st, or the New Year! That will be the one day where curfew extends to 2 am! How will these celebrations go? Will everything go smoothly or will chaos break out?

Anything Needed to Be Recorded:

PTA and Banished 74 réponses

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 51-74 of 74

il y a plus d’un an cyrus498 said…
Johnny finally reached the nurse's office before passing out
il y a plus d’un an Riku114 said…
Hitmonlee: Should I? There isnt any tricks or anything weird to it is there?

-----------

Prof. Nova: Actually I think I am a bit. though in parties and festivals I tend to go overboard on the alcohol so over the years I ended up building quite a tolerance.
Shedinja:"Nope its normal"
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an wantadog said…
Professor Chaucer: "Ah, well I'm sorry to ask you like this, but some Hoppip got caught in some of the tinsel that was wrapped around the battlegrounds and I was hoping you could some and help me free them to see if they're alright."
Hitmonlee: I barely trust you. *checks the hole*

----------

Prof. Nova: Sure. I can handle this small bit of a headache. Especially if pokemon need help.
The hole attempted to suck Hitmonlee in
Professor Chaucer smiled and led the way to the group of around 10 Hoppip that were entangles in the tinsel. "I did warn the students to be careful with this, but they are children after all. We can't be too hard on them."
A black pen hit Shedinja hard enough to push the light body of the Shedinja back about a foot and also allowing Hitmonlee to remain out of the hole. The pen came from Kyron who was well glaring at Shedinja as he got up and walked over taking Shedinja, Ninjask, and Anillion out of the room.

Kyron: I dont need distractions while I work *shut the door*

Hitmonlee: Sorry Kyron

Kyron: Its fine *pats hitmonlee's head* You tried.

-----------

Prof. Nova: *sighs* I know. Poor little hoppip. After we free them and patch up any of their wounds, we could put them in Gale's little home for young pokemon *crouches down to start freeing the Hoppip*
Anilion still passed had several dreams of demon fruitcake taking over the world
Professor Chaucer knelt down to help Professor Nova free the Hoppip. Each one they freed was soon blown away by the wind.
Arya: Hum. That sounds like a plan, the Student Council is still planning out a bit on the festival too.

----------------

It wasnt too long until the Hoppip were freeded from the tinsel and in the distance you could see them floating off together.

Prof. Nova: Arent Hoppip just such interesting pokemon?
Professor Chaucer: "They go where the wind takes them. I only wish my job offered that kind of travel."
Prof. Nova: And if we had the time and the ablity to be so carfree to do so. That would be great wouldnt it? I wish I could just driiiiift waaay.
Doctor Vendetta had gone to Rainer's office completely mortified"RAINER I KNOW YOUR IN THERE!WE NEED TO TALK"
Professor Chaucer chuckled. "Indeed. Maybe these Pokemon have the right idea. Us humans spend too much time in the pursuit of knowledge."
Prof. Nova: No no no. Not the pursuit of knowledge, the pursuit of something too big. We dream too big and waste our time on that kind of stuff where we could just fly about doing little to nothing in particular. Though cant say you hate it can you? We got where we are today by doing so *sits down on the floor* In anycase though, vacations are nice because we can take a bit of that pursuit away and relax like hoppip, you know?

-----------------

Prof. Rainer: *yawns* Come in.
Vendetta came in

Dr.Vendetta:"This..This is chaos!People everywhere intoxicated on something!We need to lay down the law on these students!I mean..they spray painted a..a genital part on my door."
Prof. Rainer: Oh yeah, I just sent my Braviary with a report to the Disciplinary Council. *sighs* Yesterday's party was too chaotic. Im gonna have to lay down a new set of rules for the New Years one coming up you know?
"Its pure chaos!Anarchy!And not the good type either.We must exile all students who are under the influence"
Kana: Exiling seems like quite a bit though as it is right now they themselves are breaking the law. So Ill leave it up to the Student Disciplinary. Though checking the whole school to fish out the students that are under the influence, so thats where the Student Guard is to come in hand. Theyll help take the students in.

------------

After dropping off the message with Kyron, Braviary flew off with another message to deliver, one for Silius that stated to hunt down the intoxicated students and bring them in to the Disciplinary Council to recieve a punishment. Violence is not acceptable unless an malicious attack is sent at you and in that case restrain and nothing more.

Kyron looked at his message, it wasnt much different than the usual message. It stated the job, find the intoxicated students and deal with them, along with any special conditions where there wasnt any, normally the Disciplinary Council could do Violence if its absolutely necessary. He put the message in his pocket. He figured he would get a head start and bring the rest of the council in after the meeting at lunch. After recalling Hitmonlee he whistled as Growlithe, who was sleeping on the couch, lifted his head and ran over to his side. Before leaving, he brought Anillion in and handcuffed him to the arm of the couch. Thats one down.
Anilion was still asleep as a baby

Meanwhile.....

Silius:"Mister Gai please cooperate I smell your...Foulness from out here now please open up"

Professor Gai:"No way brah....You don't feel my waves!"

Silius:"It saddens me it has come to this..."*He kicked down the door and brought 32 students and Professor Gai into the Disciplinary council room*"Now stay in there you degenerate maggot slim balls!"

Professor Gai:"Calm yourself...people are having the munchies...No need to upset them."
(Sorry been busy, I may or may not be able to reply today. Meaning I have to gtg now)
Kyron came in not much later with quite a few people himself.

Kyron: So Silius, wanna help me think up a reasonable punishment?
Silius:"Make them take AA classes.That stuff hurts your brain."