**All of the proceeding Fake Mew Scams are courtesy of Team Rocket's Rockin' Glitch/Cosplay.... etc. site**
1.) From QuietLugia:
I've made up many different Mew cheats, but I'd like to have my favourite fake one on your site.
DO NOT TRY THIS IT IS 100% FAKE!!!!!!!!!!
1. How to get Mew on G/S/C (This requires R/B, NOT Yellow)
First, get a Mewtwo on Red ou Blue.
Then raise it to lvl100. DON'T use any stat-raising Items, but do duplicate them using the Missingno. trick. toi can raise Mewtwo using Rare Candies ou Gameshark, it doesn't really matter.
Make sure he knows Psychic. If he doesn't, the cheat won't work
Once you've done that, max out those Stats. Don't forget to do the HP and PP as well.
Leave him in your box for a couple of Months ou so, so that when he's put into G/S/C, he'll hate toi and the new trainer.
After that time in the Box, Link up to a version of G/S/C that has beaten Red. In G/S/C, toi must be in Cerulean City.
Trade Mewtwo for a good Pokemon like Dragonite. After all, toi won't see him again.
Now we have a totally Stat-maxed Mewtwo in G/S/C! He's holding a Pokeflute! Take it away from him. He cries and hates toi even more.
Go to Bill's family in Goldenrod. Have Mewtwo, a Jigglypuff and a Ditto in your party. (In that order) Make sure Jigglypuff knows sing. And don't use one toi want to use again.
One of the family will say: "Oooh!! Let the crazy cat-thing out of his Pokeball, please?" And Mewtwo will suddenly be standing beside you. He'll be angry at being called 'crazy'.
Because he hates you, he'll walk away from you.
Some idiot then starts pulling his tail.
Because Mewtwo knows Psychic, he fires one up.
Walk in front of him and choose the Pokeflute. If toi haven't duplicated this item par giving it to a Pokemon and cloning the Pokemon, then say bye-bye to that lovely tune.
The Pokeflute starts playing, which just makes Mewtwo plus angry. He breaks it. Poor Pokeflute...
Step out of the way.
Mewtwo then throws the Psychic at the idiot that pulled his tail. They die. Jigglypuff jumps out of its Pokeball and uses Sing.
Mewtwo doesn't fall asleep and kills Jiggly. Jigglypuff, that was your life!
He then kills everyone in the building except toi and Ditto. toi run out of the house.
Once you're outside, Mewtwo is nowhere to be seen!
The building bursts into flames. Come back here later.
Now, where is Mewtwo? Check your Pokedex. He's in Goldenrod, all right.
Go to the train station. There he is! He's on the train! Oh no! Go after him! Why do I keep putting exclamation marks at the end of my sentences!?
When toi get to Saffron, get out a Pokemon that knows fly and fly to Cerulean.
Go to Bill's house. The door is hanging off it's hinges.
Go inside. Bill is there, dead. Ooops... we shouldn't have traded that Mewtwo over. Oh well, it's all in a good cause.
After that, Mewtwo will go to a few aléatoire locations and wreck houses. The last place he goes to is Mr Psychic's house. (How ironic)
Go there. Mr Psychic and Mewtwo are having a battle. Go and talk to Mr Psychic. He tells toi to take over.
toi are now in a battle. Chuck a masterball at Mewtwo. Haven't got one? Just throw a bike at him. Trust me, In this battle toi can.
He either faints ou you've caught him. If he faints, Mr Psychic will hand toi a masterball and Mewtwo's inside it.
Now run to Day-care.
Shove Ditto in first. Try to get Mewtwo in, but the old Lady keeps saying they won't have such a violent Pokemon.
Bribe her with P10,000 . She lets him in.
Now save and do whatever toi feel like for a month.
After a month, come back and Oh my Goodness, Mewtwo's had an Egg! Ditto has sadly died, but that doesn't matter, toi can always catch another one. Mewtwo has run away into the wild. You'll see him again, but toi won't be able to catch him the first time toi see him.
Anyway, we now have an Egg. Keep cyclisme, vélos de route up and down cyclisme, vélos de route Road. Eventually we have a baby Mewtwo that knows Psychic and Transform.
Nickname her Mew2[female sign]
Trade her to R/B
Raise her to Lvl100 with maxed out stats, exactly the way toi did with her daddy.
Trade her back to G/S/C.
Go to the magical place known as Cinnabar, and surf where toi can. Eventually you'll come across brun foncé, dun brun foncé, dun DUN!! Mewtwo!
Send out Mew2[female sign].
toi now have Mewtwo's attacks!
Use Psychic. It takes off a third of his HP.
He uses recover.
Ok, now use Crunch.
You'll get a heap of Exp points, enough for toi to gain a level! Hang on, that's impossible.
What the? Mew2[female sign] is DE-evolving???
Mew2[female sign] de-evolved into Mew!!
There toi go!
Prof Oak will call toi and tell toi that there is a house in every town ou city that is on fire.
Now visit all the houses that are on fire.
Teach Mew surf.
Use surf on all the houses. Then use recover. Everyone is alive again! (Apart from Jigglypuff ou Ditto)
There toi go! toi now have Mew on G/S/C without trading a Mew-tricked Mew ou a promotional Mew!
Like I a dit at the beginning, DON'T TRY THIS! Well, toi can if toi want to, but it'll only get up to when toi visit Bill's family. No-one actually dies in this game.
2.) From dagda429:
The Scandal of the Darkest Dungeon
This is a long and convoluted Mew Scandal that is the result of a numerous set of weird theories I heard years il y a - I tested this, and it failed. It's really interesting and sounded very realistic at the time.
Another weird aspect of this scam is the set of moves known as the SM - Secret Machines. These included Dive, Whirlpool, Jump, Breakthrough, and Climb, some of which were rumours that actually became factual in seconde Generation (I heard these before Yellow came out Stateside, so it's not like these were pulled from Johto). Creepy - Breakthrough worked almost identical to Rock Smash, and Dive and Whirlpool are actual HMs now...
Anyway, I'll post as much as I remember it, though there were many multiple paths to the same end result.
Path One: Rock Tunnel Enterance
1. Acquire Flash. "It can light up even the Darkest Dungeons"
2. Enter Rock Tunnel. Use Flash. Check every true mur of the dungeon par clicking on them. (True mur meaning an actual rock formation instead of just Rock Sprites blocking that direction)
3. The entrance to the Darkest Dungeon is on one of these mur spaces. It is in a different location for every game.
4. Click on the right mur l’espace and toi should enter the Darkest Dungeon. Beware of Lv100+ Pokemon.
5. This entrance puts toi in the lowest chamber. Here toi can find wild baby Kangaskhan, at Lv100+, as well as Lv100+ Sandshrew.
6. Work your way through the dungeon, but do NOT climb down the central ladder. Standing suivant to the central ladder is Sandswipes, an evolved Sandslash, at Lv999. It will not attack toi unless toi provoke it. If toi try to climb down the ladder, Sandswipes will talk to you, saying do not climb down, and it will knock toi back. Try to climb down again, and it will attack.
7. Enter the northwest chamber, and standing upon a plateau like structure is Mew.
8. If toi try to approach Mew, the dungeon walls will start to close in. Battle the lv200 Mew, and finish the battle within 20 turns. After 20 turns, the game resets, because toi died.
9. Capture ou defeat Mew, and then leave the room through one of the remaining doors (most preferably the South Door. This leads into the Unknown Dungeon. toi can now leave with Mew.
Path Two: Unknown Dungeon Entrance and Mew
1. Acquire the Breakthrough SM (see below).
2. Go to Mewtwo's island in the Unknown Dungeon.
3. Use Breakthrough on the mur behind where he stood. This brings toi into Mew's Chamber in the Darkest Dungeon.
4. Fight Mew in 20 rounds as described above.
Path Three: Bill's Entrance, Sandswipes, and Kangaskanner
1. Acquire Breakthrough SM.
2. Go to Bill's House and use Breakthrough on his back mur to get to his backyard.
3. There's a cave door in his backyard. Enter the Darkest Dungeon.
4. This puts toi right in front of the Sandswipes ladder as described above. If toi dare, fight and capture ou defeat Sandswipes to climb down the ladder.
5. Make certain Sandswipes is put in your party. It knows Claw, a secret déplacer that will help toi survive in the dungeon.
6. Climb down the ladder into the evil lair of Kangaskanner.
7. Down here, Kangaskanner rules. He's a teenaged-looking male Kangaskhan, at lv1000. His déplacer Dizzy can be used outside of battle to kill you. Now toi have to options:
7a. Run for your life down the south passage, which will put toi in the herbe outside Pallet Town eventually (use the Jump SM to make it into Pallet Town ou just Fly from there)
7b. Fight Kangaskanner. If toi click on him before he attacks toi outside of battle, toi enter battle.
8. Kangaskanner is immune to all attacks but Claw, which always scores a critical hit on him (it's normal-type). Defeat him with Sandswipes ou capture him. He can break out of Masterballs.
9. There are 2 SMs beyond where he originally stood. SM for Claw and SM for Dizzy (these can be taught to Mew, Sandshrew/Sandslash for Claw, and Kangaskan (baby Kangaskhan)/Kangaskhan for Dizzy respectively.
10a. Hit yourself on the back because toi beat the hardest challenge in the game.
10b. If toi got hit par Kangaskanner's Dizzy outside of battle, ou Lost to Kangaskanner, your game is erased, and toi must start over from stratch.
Appendix: Secret Machines
SM01 - Jump: Actually, I never found out where Jump was acquired. But it's necessary to get Breakthrough, and can jump over walls. ou toi could gameshark... Which is why none of this actually works - it would be Sharkable.
SM02 - Breakthrough: donné to toi par the Bike Clerk in Cerulean City if toi jump over the counter and talk to him directly. toi can breakthrough walls and such. Sounds like Rock Smash, but again, I learned about this long before seconde Generation.
SM03 - Dive: Didn't ever find out how to get it. But I heard about it in conjunction with the others. It's HM08 in Third Gen, but I heard about this long before (hence my excitement when I found out it was in Ruby/Sapphire).
SM04 - Climb: Climb up walls and up ledges. Recieve from Bill after toi break into his backyard. This would be one useful tool in Silver/Gold... too bad. Apparently, it was also used to climb up 7 mountain faces to acquire the 7 Mountain Badges. Don't know where that came from. Someone has an amazing imagination.
SM05 - Confusion Ray: Used par Mike, a trainer who uses a lv1000 Abra, a lv900 Charizard, and a lv800 Fearow. It combines Psychic with Confuse Ray, and is on rank with Claw and Dizzy. donné to toi if toi beat him. Apparently, he was the guy who stops toi in Pewter City before toi get the Badge, and also the Bug Catcher who talks about Weedle and Caterpie in Viridian City. 250 Power
SM06 - Claw: Normal Attack that always scores criticals against members of the Kangaskhan family. This is essentially the tool to defeat Kangaskanner. 250 Power
SM07 - Dizzy: Normal Attack that kills the opponent, unless it is a member of the Sandshrew family. Then it such always scores Criticals. 250 Power
That's it. I heard about these in 1998 and early 1999. I can't remember the source though. Gave me nightmares for months. Coincidently, I decided recently to write a fanfiction based around these, so the information here is owned par me... unless the person who started this myth can come forward.
3.) **Finale** From MJ:
How to unlock Mew in Pokemon Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald!
1: Start up your Ruby, Sapphire, ou émeraude game.
2: Go to Mossdeep City.
3: Bust through the door in the guy's house using your Bicycle, then the guy will chase after you.
4: Ignore him & go through the door. toi should find Steven, he will give toi the Ocarina of time.
5: Fly to Sootopolis City, stand in front of the Gym.
6: Play the song of storms.
7: In Ruby ou Sapphire, Sootopolis City will drown. In Emerald, Juan will yell at toi before the water floods the city.
8: Either way, go to Mt. Pyre, the couple on haut, retour au début want toi to find something very dificult to find, cerise PIE.
9: Your character will find it suivant to him/her.
10: The old man will throw the pie off the mountain & tell toi to find it again.
11: In Ruby & Sapphire, toi have to jump off the mountain & get the pie. It will then start floating, follow it until it leads toi to Mew.
12: In Emerald, however, toi will be asked to play a song with a piece of tissue paper. Do it. Fly back to Sootopolis City.
13: After going to Soootopolis, Use Dive & Mermaid Juan will give toi Mew. Then the old man on Mt. Pyre will slap toi for not finding his pie.
14: Enjoy Mew!
Crazy, isn't it?
Thx for reading! Plz rate and comment! If toi have any plus please put in comments. Remember to put who wrote the Fake Mew Scam!