rose Is it just me...

Ovybo posted on Mar 27, 2009 at 11:18AM
Is it just me or do most of Pink's songs have sad/depressing lyrics?

rose 7 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an Cool_girl55 said…
zzz
yes it's just u
il y a plus d’un an Ovybo said…
Ya sure? Long Way To Happy, Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self, Family Portrait, Don't Let Me Get Me, Nobody Knows . . . yeah, right.
il y a plus d’un an emisa123 said…
Family portrait is a really sad song, but the rest don't have very depressing lyrics
il y a plus d’un an dezyne said…
I think a lot of artists write about sad or depressing things. I don't think that Pink has any more than others. Misery is sad, and Family Portrait, and I can't think of any others right now!
I love
il y a plus d’un an shazyrach said…
smile
lets see

i don't want to be the girl who laughs the loudest or the girl who wants to be alone i want to be that girl at four a clock in the morning a say no how nothing can stop me why do i feel this parties over oh ohhhhhhhhh.

yeah i agree it's not just you.
il y a plus d’un an midnight-stars said…
big smile
sometimes but i really like them :)
il y a plus d’un an PinkFan4Ever said…
A great idea for all of the pink fans out there !
if you're a huge fan of pink then i think you should read this. as you probably know Alecia Beth Moore was born on 8.september.1979 . So I got this idea of celebrating her 31st birthday . We could all gather in the capital city of our countries (if it's a big country you could gather in multiple cities )... We can make more information later ... First I need to know how many of you are in this ... if there'll be enough people we'll get in the news! and with a little bit of luck pink will see what we did for her <3<3<3