Les Pingouins de Madagascar Christmas Card Contest

Private1sCut3 posted on Dec 05, 2012 at 05:32AM
As something fun to do during these Christmas holidays, I thought a good old fashion contest would do the trick!

Here's how it goes: Create a PoM Christmas card and enter it below by posting it in a reply. Everybody can participate. :)

I hope many fans join and I can't wait to see what you guys will do! Unleash your creativity!

Rules:

1) Keep this clean. Kid friendly.

2) No swearing, no profanity, no offensive content.

3) Make sure your card is Christmassy!

4) Card can be digitally made online or drawn by hand. Anyway will do.

5) Contest ends December 23th and then winner will be picked by polls.

Here's an example I made:

As something fun to do during these Christmas holidays, I thought a good old fashion contest would do
last edited on Dec 21, 2012 at 07:26PM

Les Pingouins de Madagascar 19 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an skipper12a said…
laugh
I'm working on one, and I'll post it ASAP :)
il y a plus d’un an Fairy_Penguin said…
I'll get to work on it pronto. <3
il y a plus d’un an Fairy_Penguin said…
I based this off a story I'm planning on writing one day. All the characters are OOC for the purpose of the story: "Julien and the Giant Mango". I can't draw Julien too well, so I drew a chibi version of him on a huge mango, which it turns out I can't draw too well either. The mango is his gift to you.
 I based this off a story I'm planning on écriture one day. All the characters are OOC for the purpose
il y a plus d’un an juhpink said…
angelic
I really love yours @Fairy_Penguin :-D It's a funny and cute idea :-) I want to do one too :-D
il y a plus d’un an Private1sCut3 said…
smile
@Juhpink: Please do. :) And please tell others about this contest. ^_^
angelic
I finished mine :) I wanted to do it as colorful as I could!
 I finished mine :) I wanted to do it as colorful as I could!
big smile
Wow! All cards are looking fantastic so far! ^_^ Thanks for joining , Juhpink and Fairy!
last edited il y a plus d’un an
angelic
Oh!!! Thank you :D You're welcome! I know that doing a Christmas card takes time, but I hope more people are going to do it :)
worried
^ Me too! :D

2 more days till voting starts! *waves hands in the air as an attempt to get fanguins' attention*
il y a plus d’un an aero87gumball said…
cool
first of all you did NOT draw that mango and julien! 2nd i have a WAY better picture that i drew And i found that mango pic on the internet yay u totoally copied it im going to really draw a christmas card ya take the america!!!!!
il y a plus d’un an aero87gumball said…
smirk
Im rachelcreative!!! What do ya think all me i did it better than ANY one elses!!! <3 add me!!!!
 Im rachelcreative!!! What do ya think all me i did it better than ANY one elses!!! <3 add me!!!!
smile
@Aero87gumball: Fairy_Penguin did draw that picture. And this contest isn't about being better than anyone, it's about having fun! :) If there is a similar photo of a mango online, it's probably just a coincidence. Flaunting isn't nice. Everybody here is great just the way they are.
I really believe the image was made by Fairy_Penguin!! You may have seen the image in another page but it was from the same person...And Private1sCut3 is saying the truth! We aren't here to be better than the others, but to do our best in the contest :-D
il y a plus d’un an 27Kowalski said…
big smile
I made a Postcard, too! :D I hope you like it. :)
last edited il y a plus d’un an
 I made a Postcard, too! :D I hope toi like it. :)
il y a plus d’un an peacebaby7 said…
big smile
^Heehee! Skilene! Adorableness!

But really, all these cards are awesome! :D
^Thanks, PB! :D It took me 4 long days to do that card, but it was totally worth it. :)
il y a plus d’un an peacebaby7 said…
big smile
^You're shmelcomes! :D Yep, worth it indeed! ;D
heart
@27Kowalski: WOW! :O That looks amazing! Thanks so much for being apart of this contest. :)

Ok, fanguins. Anybody else have a Christmas card ready? Contest ends today.

big smile
@Private1sCut3: Thank you very much! :D And no problem, it was fun working on that pic. :)