Paris Jackson Paris Is So Much Better Than Spencer!

princessparis33 posted on Nov 25, 2010 at 04:21PM
paris jackson is the best shes better than anybody spencer is just a spoiled brat who only thinks about herself paris is loyal and kind spencer is just a freakin moron if u hate spencer than this article is for you! paris im doing this cause spencer is stupid and ugly! nobody cares about spencer its paris shes it! hateeeeeeee SPENCER!!!!

AND CHECK OUT MY CLUB PARIS JACKSON VS SPENCER MALNIK COMMENT ON THIS IF U R ON TEAM PARIS DONT IF U R ON TEAM SPENCER

TEAM PARIS RULES!!!!!!!!

Paris Jackson 9 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an kyliejones said…
angry
if u really care then you wouldnt be talking junk about her friend i think she's beautiful and dous care about paris. why would you post this. if paris were to see this then she would be in tears
il y a plus d’un an xBieberNerd said…
agree with u kylie.leave them alone
il y a plus d’un an spencermalnik34 said…
crying
stop being a liar!!!! im in tears right now! how couldyou?
il y a plus d’un an Girlmeetsworld said…
Do you know Spencer personally to say that?
il y a plus d’un an avasamborarox said…
angry
guys stop! and kyliejones paris doesnt have a phone! u dont know her nobody does so why r u trashing spencer? i love spencer! leave her alone and princessparis33 does know spencer but we dont so why should it matter? guys just lay it off!!!! this has got to stop!
il y a plus d’un an SashaPrince4ver said…
^ I don't care if you like Spencer. Spencer is a BITCH that's why Michael didn't like her or her family. They leaked those pictures of Paris and they even lied about their own son having cancer just to get money.
SO SUCK ON THAT!
il y a plus d’un an AaliyahMichael said…
angry
avasamborarox are we talking about cell phones? no we arnt so back off women. and spencer is real nice dont say anything bad about her. she's paris's friend so i dont think u should talk about her like tht
^ They aren't anymore..