Les Frères Scott Best Bits of One arbre colline

Shiningsapphire posted on Oct 20, 2010 at 07:39PM
hey OTH fanatics, on this forum write all your favourite moments from any season... have fun :)

Les Frères Scott 3 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an Amy-x said…
big smile
Off the top of my head one would be the classic in season 3 when they all start dancing at the end. I really love that moment where we see how all the characters have grown together.It also includes the fab five so thats a plus. It also has my favourite voice over ever :)

"Most of our life is a series of images. They pass us by like towns on the highway. But sometimes a moment stuns us as it happens. And we know that this instant is more than a fleeting image. We know that this moment, every part of it, will live on forever.'"
 Off the haut, retour au début of my head one would be the classic in season 3 when they all start dancing at the end. I
il y a plus d’un an kellyerin87 said…
Great idea! One of my all time favorite moments is the last scene in the season 4 finale. When the group is all at the rivercourt, and Nathan and Lucas start to "battle it out" again, like they did in the pilot. Such a great moment!

"I could do this forever, little brother" <3
 Great idea! One of my all time favori moments is the last scene in the season 4 finale. When the gr
il y a plus d’un an oth_leyton_tla said…
I have to agree with Kelly! This last scene in Season 4, is my all time favorite OTH moment. The music fit so perfectly & how it mirrored the Pilot to show how far they had all come in 2 years. It gives me goosebumps everytime Lucas says, "I could do this forever, little brother" <33
I also love how, Haley makes the girl's winning shot :')
 I have to agree with Kelly! This last scene in Season 4, is my all time favori OTH moment. The musi