Les Frères Scott BL Spoiler!!!!!!!! Don't read if u don't wanna know!

Leytonfan4ever posted on Dec 24, 2007 at 11:07PM
Ok so as some of you guys know...Peyton said "NO" to Luke's proposal (for some reason). Well i was strolling through fanforum and i found this spoiler it said it takes place after luke's proposal. Now this is a BL spoiler so if u don't wanna read than look away--god knows i've tried a million times to do that!

Brooke and Lucas are sitting in a crowded bar. Brooke asks if he saw the look on her face? She says you’d think someone spewed on her Jimmy Choo’s. Lucas says he’s glad she’s enjoying this. Brooke says, come on, he and Peyton are going to work things out. Luke says he doesn’t think so. Not this time. She says it sounds like he gave her an ultimatum, and trust her, there’s no better way to paralyze a girl. Lucas asks Brooke how many times she’s talked to Peyton since she left LA. This touches a raw spot for Brooke. She says it’s not Peyton’s fault. They’re both busy. Lucas responds, and today she broke up with her boyfriend. Has she even called you? Brooke doesn’t answer, and Lucas shakes his head. He continues and says things have changed. Brooke insists he’s just saying that because he’s hurt, and she gets it. But Brooke doesn’t think he meant any of it. There’s a long pause, and Lucas stares at the floor. Brooke continues and says, you know what? We should get drunk. Really, really drunk. Then she asks to see the ring again. Lucas hands her the ring, and the bartender takes notice. He says, congratulations! The crowd applauds, and BL try to protest, but the bartender continues with champagne on the house. >There’s more applause, and Brooke/Lucas exchange a look- why not? Brooke puts the ring on and puts on her best smile as champagne flows freely.

Okay, here's this:

In Central Park: Both are a little tipsy. Brooke implies that the ring got them free drinks all over Midtown. A horse-drawn carriage driver notices them, asks if they want a ride. Lucas responds by continuing the joke about their engagement and the ride becomes free.

As they ride through the park, the driver asks them about their future life together. They share a glance, having no choice but to play along. They trade off in their responses. Brooke says they'll be a power couple, and Lucas says and still have time for a big family. He says he'll coach little league and she says she'll buy cookies for the team. He says they'll spend their summers at the beach and she says "and winters in South France." Lucas ends with "it won't matter as long as we're together." The driver says that's the key--finding someone to love and have them love you back. "Love is what it's all about." End of act four.

So this is AFTER he proposes? I'm confused.

BL get drunk, Lucus tries to kiss brooke, they kinda kiss but brooke is like no, you are in denial because peyton just said "no" to your proposal. Its Lucas's hotel room in NY. Brooke is helping him like walk because he's completley wasted! It is just a "pop" kiss.

----------------
Ok i know all BL fans are getting the wrong idea and probably thinking BL will be together or have a chance in S5...Honestly i wouldn't count on that..i mean luke PROPOSE to peyton...although i have a feeling he may propose again or try to work things out with peyt, but they have some drama so it may take awhile...actually i downlaoded a scene of LP in S5 (i wish i could uplaod, but i can't) and peyt looked really mad at Luke because i guess (as i heard Luke say) he hates that peyt had a date for Brooke's C/o/B party thing and he got pissed and just left and peyt ran after him saying why is he being like this and he says "That guys isn't right for you" or something like that and he says something bout it's not fair or whatever and peyt says back "it's not fair to lindsay either" or something like that..idk you guys should see it. Anyways..lol i went off track...where was i..oh BL! Im not sure if there is a chance for them..Luke tried to kiss brooke and she stopped him...if she still had those stong feelings for luke..don't you think she would've took that kiss alittle bit futher since LP were broken up?? Actually u know from the spiolers i've read seems Brooke is Pro-LP. Anyways i guess that's all i have..i mean i have more spoilers, but i don't want to give everything out.

NOTE:The spiolers may change or may not even be in the show so plz try not to get your hopes up.
last edited on Dec 24, 2007 at 11:20PM

Les Frères Scott 50 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an Chlarkfan said…
OMG IM SOOOO EXCITED!!!! Thank you sooooo much!!! Your just sooo great!!!!! LOVE YA =]
il y a plus d’un an Leytonfan4ever said…
Thankz & Your Welcome=]!
il y a plus d’un an kathiria82 said…
I heard all these supposed spoilers months ago. The whole thing about the ring with Brooke and Lucas is just tacky. I am a Leyton fan but I just don't see Mark writing that. I saw the video you are talking about on YouTube and it is nowhere near concrete. The spoilers are all rubbish, you'll see.
Lol well i hope what you say is true because i don't even want this to happen! But i did get this from fanforum and most things there are true, but the general spoilers say LP will be toegther and it is written. Oh and yea the video on youtube got deleted so i downoaded..it was pretty short and it just showed them shooting it.
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an othgirl_peyton said…
it means absolutely nothing! did u hear the spoiler abou Brooke asking Lucas to be the father of her baby! she is not asking him to be with her just for a baby! i truly dont believe in that spoiler!
OMG yea that is just so...weird!! It said brooke's asking luke for his sperm or something! Dude that's just wrong!
yeah its from fanforum as well! and in the last eppy of s5 she mentions that to Peyton too! i truly dont belive in that why would Brooke do such a thing!??
Lol i read that on TV.com and i didn't believe it and now it's everywhere! That is just so OOC for brooke!! And i've read she ask peyton permission or told peyt!
i really hope this spoilers arent true cos they are just plain silly!
did u hear about the wedding between Lindsay and Lucas??
LMAO..Yea..that was just so..idk what to say about that cause last time i checked luke propose to peyt! Now he's gonna marry lindsay!?!?
well the wedding doesnt come thru (i think) but he actually says yes to Lindsay at the altar!
i read all the spoilers that a lovely girl named Christina posts on oth site! and i think all the info that she gets is from fanforum she always credits of course!
Well i hope it isn't true!!! Cause if it is than...i HATE lucas..lol! But i'll still like him with peyt!!
hehe i know! some spoilers are really unbelivable so i guess we are just gonna have to wait that season 5 starts and then see if is true or not!

but i really belive that in the end Peyton and Lucas will end up together! i just hope he doesnt end up with Lindsay cos from what i heard i really dislike her and i am not the only one!
Lol yea i second the hating lindsay..even tho i know nothing of her! but hey i guess we have to wait or we'll u guys have to wait--not me cuz i don't have CW!! I know sucks! I'll try and signed up for that channel though (if that's possible)!
il y a plus d’un an ClaireB58 said…
That would be sooo funny to watch, I hope that does really happen!! Brucas!
That is something that Brucas and Leyton fans agree on...we both hate Lindsay! LOL
well i am not from America Leytonfan4ever but i still cant wait to hear specific details of what happens!
il y a plus d’un an mtoll4 said…
I`m a Brucas "fan", but I dont`t think they are getting back together. But who knows. I think Peyton belongs with Jake (and Jenny). I really hope he is getting back in season 5, i doubt it, but a girl can hope ;)
Oh, i would LOVE jake to come back, but just no more jayton!! I really dislike that couple! anyways claire i was just thinking the same thing..i mean i wouldn't wanna see this spoiler to happen, but at the same time it would be a really nice scene and funny..lol
i absolutely love Jake and Bryan Greenberg so i would love Jake Jagielski to come back! but Jeyton was over in season 3 Peyton choose Lucas over Jake!
maybe they should find someone for Jake in TH!
Lol i LOVE BG!! Jake was actually one of my fave. Characters, well still is, but i really don't like jayton!
il y a plus d’un an tola45 said…
brooke asking for sperm is just weird and low. OOC i tell u...omg what a cheat this show as become.....brooke's fans have been reduced to left overs, why does she want luke's bloody sperm ...why...can't she find a nice guy and marry him so she can make lots of babies, if dat wat she soo desire...oh nooo it has to be Luke's baby ...OOC...luke and Nathan part 2. spoiler best be wrong.... yeh seen dis spoiler months ago but thanks....why is this show so crap....no mystery...everybody already think or know it's letyon 4 end game.....where is d suspense...why shud brucas fan tune in...to see brooke ask for bloody sperm 4rm lucas??...as u can tell am pissed..it crap...but watever..
Lol trust me..brooke asking for luke's sperm is soo not brooke at all! So i highly doubt it is true!
I so agree with evreyone it would be SOO weird for brooke asking for luca's sperm but i think she is going to ask because she has become famous and she doesnt know if a guy would love her because of her money or love her because he loves her but still soo not brooke.She wouldnt ask for it.She would marry a guy then have a baby but if this does happen im gonna be behind brooke 100% because i LOVE BROOKE<333
Actyally i've read the only reason why brooke wants a baby is becuz her mom never was there for her and she doesn't want to feel alone so she wants a baby. But i hope it isn't true!
yeah i read the same thing! i cant imagine she would do that! but spoilers change and not all of them are true so i really hope that Brooke asking for Lucas`s sperm is not true! becuse in one of the spoilers she is talking with Peyton saying she wants Peyton to marry Lucas and she is also saying she asked Lucas to be the father of her baby! that doesnt sound as Brooke at all!
I know!! And i really don't like the fact that she just wants a baby because she feels alone *even tho she isn't*. But one things for sure..the carriage scene with BL is true.
il y a plus d’un an cara-girl said…
THX!!! im so exited
No problem and yea im excited too!
yeah i think this scene is true but Brooke says no to Lucas and Lucas tryes to kiss Brooke just becuse he is angry cos Peyton said no!
and that is all that matters!
Well the carriage scene is true, but i still don't know about that kiss.
I think that brooke wont kiss him because she knows how it would hurt peyton.Because she has felt the pain of when peyton kissed lucas.Also i think that she wouldnt kiss him because it brings up memories and she really does still love him but doesnt want to hurt peyton.
or she wont kiss him becuse she is over him!
she is NOT over him!!! You can never be over your first LOVE!!!!!! L/P fans you may denie that B/L had something special and they will always have a special place for eachother in their hearts =]
Your right! I mean luke proved that becuz when he was with brooke he still wasn't over Peyton.
i never said that what BL had wasnt special it was but i dont think Brooke is in love with Lucas in season 5! she was with Lucas two times both times she got hurt! i doubt she would want to be with Lucas again!
i know i wouldnt! i love Lucas but he was an ass!

and i agree with Leytonfan 100%! He was with Brooke two times and in both times he put Peyton in first place like it or not! he will never get over Peyton! Lucas may be Brookes first love! But Lucas´s first love was Peyton altough he dated Brooke first!
True he dated brooke first, BUT he wasn't in-love with her.
il y a plus d’un an lizisme said…
i agree 100% with mtoll4
I think that Lucas WAS in love with Brooke, they were both in love, I think that they will always secretly have feelings for each other, bcoz Brooke said when they broke up in 401, she loved and that she probably always will...but I'm not sure if there is a very big possibility of them kissing in season 5, I'm not to sure! The amount of spoilers out sometimes clash with each other
Well in S1 i don't believe lucas was IN-love with her, but in S3 yea i believe he did. Anyways i've said this to chlarkfan and i guess i'll say it to you too..ok so, look I think "probably" says it all ... therefore ... it's not definite! Not permanent! Means there's a chance it won't always be there. Genius ... Lol Brooke started losing her feelings for him when they were fighting. All the fights were Brooke's way of trying to hold onto something she knew she would lose. Then, after the banquet, this was the point of no return. There was no repairing what happened, because neither wanted it. Both knew there was nothing there that they could salvage, and they knew it would never work. They had closure that night, and they let go of each other for the last time
il y a plus d’un an ritergrl said…
Completely agree with Leytonfan4ever. Brucas have had closure. But I really hope the baby spoiler isn't true. I heard another rumor that she asked Mouth as well as Lucas.
il y a plus d’un an LiVeBrEaThEmCr said…
first of all, the premiere already happened. people stop freaking out about the sperm thing, its no biggie. and to "kathiria82" your completely wrong. brooke and lucas are cute and although leyton may be MEANT to be together, brooke and lucas are better as a couple in the end. peyton has too many problems and she dumps them on people. you know when she wrote that picture that said "People always leave"?? well its because SHE always drives them away.
il y a plus d’un an BAW said…
Mouth would be a good father and Brooke said in the time capsule she would marry him.
il y a plus d’un an bellywalks_2007 said…
cool! can you post more spoilers??!
il y a plus d’un an doyouknow said…
Aparently he kisses her but then she's like no you're only in it because of Peyton?
Well i guess the kiss is gonna happen.
il y a plus d’un an fr34kygl said…
I agree with chlarkfan, brooke is not over him but she knows better than to keep that fight up.. she's not going for lucas until she's sure peyton is out of his heart. that sounded so corny :) i really can't see things work out for leyton, they've been through too much...
il y a plus d’un an NoLeafClover said…
Well.. I don't reckon the thing with the ring is "tacky". Infact, there's a video that shows some of that spoiler?!
Hahah well i guess brooke is gonna wait a life time becuz we all know peyton will always be in Luke's heart, even luke said it.

And Noleaf yea i uploaded dis spoiler somewhere in the vid section.
il y a plus d’un an tisha said…
It was so much fun reading all these comments now that we know what actually happened. Some of you were way off on what you thought would happen, lol.