Les Frères Scott Discussion About-6.12 toi Have to Be Joking (Autopsy of the Devil's Brain)

addiee posted on Nov 25, 2008 at 06:17PM
Hey guys :) this is our discussion forum for the new epsiode 'you have to be joking':

We can talk about your thoughts, ideas, questions, about tonight's episode.
x

Les Frères Scott 5 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an Janni said…
LOVED the episode<33
Hated the Milly & Owen thing but if this is what it takes for everyone to forget him and him to move away I can handle it;P
And loved all the cliffhanger..^^
il y a plus d’un an jennifer_02 said…
yeah it was such a cliffhanger i can't believe the sam thing at the end i am worried for her and i think owen might get back into drinking again and get really bad but who knows
EVERYTHING was on a cliffhanger
il y a plus d’un an addiee said…
yeahh i thought the cliffhangers were good aswell but i cant wait till jan 5. :'(
im not liking the milly.owen thing to, i thought milly was much grown up than that but i guess she was piised about mouth and gigi (god i hate her dirty slut!)
YEAH i was worried about sam to, omg that boys brother was scaryy :|
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an Black-Rose said…
The cliffhanger was good,and i really cant wait tell jan.5 its gonna be really exciting to see what goes on with everyone. Ugh I hate Gigi to i wish she would just go away.
il y a plus d’un an Bubbly131 said…
My Thoughts:

-gigi should just run off with owen. that would make a lot of people happy!

-the cliffhanger made me kind of disappointed. I can't wait until January 5!

-Peyton may have cancer. We know there will be some difficulty with the pregnancy, and they made a big deal about it. I like to believe that they showed it for a reason, other than to scare the fans.

-owen is such a jerk! i used to support Browen, but now i hope he dies!

-i was scared when Sam left with the guy that killed Q and his brother. i was also suprised that her friend and Q's killer were brothers. But i wasn't suprised he had something to do with Brooke's attack.

-i was suprised that Peyton fired mia. but it made sense cause she wasn't writing songs and she refused to sing songs by other people.

overall, i liked the episode. but i hate cliffhangers, no matter how big or small.