One Direction Can They Be Models?

lucyxxx posted on Dec 04, 2010 at 10:18PM
theyre so cute but do u think theyd make it as models?

One Direction 8 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an allsoppa said…
heart
I Fink If Their Music Career Doesn't Last (Which I Fink It Will :) They Cud Always Try Their Look Wiv Modelling Cuz They R All Good Looking Lads Especially Liayn (Liam + Zayn).
They Shud Model Sports Wear, Jewellery, Swin Wear & Stuff Like That :)
1D All The Way
x-x-x
il y a plus d’un an Alina_Polifka said…
cool
zayn's not my favourite .. but i think he could model .. he twittered some pictures of him and they look really really good !! :)
il y a plus d’un an xXxMiishelzxXx said…
mischievous
OMG!!!!!! THEY SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COULD BE MODELS (AS WELL AS THE BAND OF COURSE!) THEY ARE ALL SOOOOOOOOOOO FIT AND EXTREMLY SEXY!!!!!! (DID YA SEE THERE ABS!!!! FIT OR WHA!!!!!) EVEN HARRY SAID HE WOULD LOVE TO DO SOME NUDE MODELLING!!!!!! XP xXxXxXxXx
il y a plus d’un an lois4 said…
surprise
i don't know why they arn't models already!!
il y a plus d’un an EmzLovesCheryl said…
heart
I suppose they'll get to do modelling anyway, magazine covers and stuff. Which is great, then I get more 1D posters. :D
il y a plus d’un an mina27 said…
heart
yeeeaaaa definitely they've all got the perfect looks n the gr8est personality but i think the most fine model wud B my perfect love Z_M
ohhh he's abs just kill me every time i C him when he's shirtless n he's gorgeous look omg he's amaZAYN in every ways!! I LOOOVVVVEEEE you $oo much babe..mwa ! xx :)
 yeeeaaaa definitely they've all got the perfect looks n the gr8est personality but i think the most f
il y a plus d’un an woodenpulltoys9 said…
Zayn easily could. Harry has male model looks as well. Niall looks like the boy next door, so no. My two favorites, Louis and Liam, look like regular guys.
il y a plus d’un an paisioncehoran said…
wink
I think maybe zayn but other than that no only because they don't seem like that type of guy. Not even zayn really. Their still super hot!!