One Direction One Direction Written Preferences!

lovee_liamm_ posted on Jun 07, 2014 at 08:32PM
#1. You Tell Him You're Pregnant!

Harry:

"I'm ready, babe," you smile as you descend the stairs, informing your husband, Harry, that are ready to leave for the party. Little did he know, your heart was beating a million miles a minute and you were about to deliver some very important news.

Harry looks up at you as you walk towards him. He eagerly takes in your appearance: a strapless, royal blue dress is hugging your body in all the right places, your hair is curled to perfection, your makeup is brightening up your face, and the silver stilettos that promise to kill your feet by the end of the night add the perfect amount of glamour to your outfit.

"Wow," his mouth slightly drops open. "You look gorgeous, baby."

"Thanks, babe," you say, placing a kiss on his cheek. "You don't look so bad yourself, Harry."

He chuckles. "Thank you, love. Shall we go now?"

He begins to walk away in order to grab his keys but you wrap your hand around his bicep to stop him.

"No, not yet. I wanna take a couple pictures before we leave!" you tell him, grabbing your phone.

Harry sighs - he doesn't really enjoy pictures - but complies. "Okay, but quickly. We're gonna be late."

You nod. This is all part of your plan. "You first, Harry. Stand by that wall," you command.

"I don't need pictures of me, let me just take some of you and then leave," Harry argues.

"No, Harry. You look so nice tonight, and I want some pictures of you for my own enjoyment," you urge him.

"Fine," he mumbles, walking over to the wall.

He stands tall for the picture. As he begins to smile, you see the dimples on his face.

Instead of a taking a picture, you began to take a video and say, "Say 'cheese'" Harry thinks you are taking a picture, complete unaware of what you plan to do.

"I'm not a 3-year-old, (y/n)," Harry says, "But, whatever. Cheese!"

"Good, another one. Say 'cheese'" you repeat.

"Cheese!" Harry smiles.

"One more," you say, nervously. You are still taking a video of all of this. "Say 'I'm going to be a dad!'"

"I'm gon-" Harry begins. "Wait, what?" His eyes go wide, and you're unable to hide your smile.

"No way! Are you serious?" he exclaims.

You nod rapidly.

"Oh my gosh, (y/n)!" Harry runs over and lifts you up by your thighs, spinning you in circles. "I can't believe this! I'm so happy!"

He puts you down, then rests his forehead on yours. "I love you, gorgeous."

"I love you, too, Harry," you reply.

Harry kisses your lips. After a moment, you pull away slightly and mumble, "Let's stay home, tonight." Harry re-attaches his lips to yours, and nods in agreement, smiling into the kiss.

One Direction 2 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an lovee_liamm_ said…
#1. You Tell Him You're Pregnant!

Liam:

"Anthony!" you call. "Come here! Mommy has to tell you something! It's important!"

You stop pacing back and forth, go to your dresser, and grab a t-shirt that you've been waiting to give to Anthony for a long time.

As your 4-year-old son trots into the room, you smile and signal for him to come sit on the bed next to you. "Anthony, Mommy is going to tell you some news! We're going to surprise Daddy!"

"Surprises! I love surprises!" Anthony giggles in his adorable voice. His jovial attitude is always present, making you smile.

"Yes, now listen. You know how you always wanted a little brother or sister?" you ask.

Anthony answers with an eager nod.

"Well, you're gonna have one soon. It's in my tummy right now!" you inform.

"Ooh! Can I see it?" Anthony questions.

You laugh. "You'll see it soon, honey!"

He readjusts in his place, smiling, and pokes your tummy. "Surprise?"

"Yes, we're gonna surprise Daddy. Look, I got you a shirt." You hold up the shirt you had just grabbed from your dresser. "When Daddy sees it, he'll know that we are gonna have a new addition to this family!" Anthony is beaming by now. "Let's get you changed, okay?"

"Okay!"

Anthony jumps up from his place on the bed and raises his arms so you can pull his current shirt off and put on the new one. You get him changed into the shirt. Now, all there's left to do is wait for Liam to get back from the interview.

---

"I'm home!" Liam calls, as you hear the front door open and then close a few moments later.

A smile makes it way onto Anthony's face. He throws his toys back onto his bed and hops down the stairs to greet his father. You follow him, anxious to see how the next few minutes are going to unfold. Your excitement cannot be contained.

"Daddy! Daddy! Hi!" Anthony exclaims, running up to Liam.

Liam sets his keys and wallet down on a table next to him, then opens his arms and captures Anthony in a hug. He lifts Anthony up so that they are eye level. "Hey, Tony! What's up? How was your day?"

"I missed you!" Anthony answers.

"I missed you, too," Liam replies, then sets his son down and navigates his way to where you are standing a few feet away. He kisses you on the cheek and greets, "Hi, babe."

"Hi, Li," you say. "How was the interview?"

Liam takes a seat on the couch and you do the same. "It was okay," he says. "What have you been up to today?"

Before you have a chance to answer, Anthony runs up again and climbs onto Liam's lap. "Daddy, look at the shirt Mommy got me!"

Liam holds Anthony at an arm's length away so he can see the shirt properly. He begins to read out loud, "Only Child. Expiring: March 2015."

"What does that m-" Liam stops, realization hitting him. "You're getting a little brother or sister?"

Liam looks over to you, finding you with an ear-to-ear smile plastered on your face. "Congratulations, Liam! You're going to become a dad to another child as well!"

Liam put Anthony down and hugged you tightly. "I love you so, so, so much! Thank you for this!"

"I love you too, Liam," you give one slow, but really long, kiss on his lips.
il y a plus d’un an lovee_liamm_ said…
so basically no one reads or comments on these so I'm gonna stop posting them because I put a lot of hardwork into them & if by chance you do actually read them .. then I'm going to start posting them on this website: onedirectionfanfiction.org && you can read them there. thanks xx